ReachEdge

Lead capture and conversion system for local businesses

ReachEdge Reviews

Pros

Great feedback from the company and great results, getting leads every single day which is the most important thing about the software.

Juan K.

Jossie E.

The customer support and response time with the team was fantastic. What a nice group of individuals working for the company.

Shanna L.

Dale B.

Tracking campaigns that are generating anything is kinda useless. That is exactly what this software does, track calls and leads that are not ideal.

Dale B.

4.2

Successful ROI

Reach Local's products have helped us increase our revenue exponentially. When used together, our campaigns have had a very successful return on investment. Our account manager has gone above and beyond to learn our business and help us form a successful campaign unique to our business and industry.

Pros

Easy to use, customization

Cons

Some website features are difficult to use

Nicole, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you've seen increased ROI after using our products and glad your account manager has been helpful.

ReachEdge Product- Company Standpoint

We really enjoy using ReachEdge to help us keep track of all of our clients, follow ups, prospective clients. It is pretty easy to use and understand, which is something that we really like about the program. It helps our business stay on top of leads, which is important since we are a referral based company.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to keep track of clients. It is nice to see where your traffic is coming from and your company's response time for prospective business.

Cons

The customer service can sometimes be confused on what problems you are experiencing so that can be frustrating to what they see and what you are seeing.

Jossie, We¿re happy ReachEdge has been able to help you track clients and see what¿s working for your business. We¿ve passed your comments along to our internal teams. Thank you!

Reach Edge review

I have been utilizing the ReachEdge platform since December 2013. All in all, have been satisfied with the product and it is a good entry level website platform for those companies just getting started. One negative is that the code is not built in word press format and there are limits to layout and structure of the website. As a result, since our company is grown we feel we have reached a point where we have outgrown the ReachEdge software and are beginning the process to look at other options. Again, it is easy to use and a good solution for newly forming or stagnated companies.

Pros

Relatively inexpensive to get a nice looking website built and up and running, easy to use.

Cons

Not built in word press, very limited number of layout and no real flexibility in layout structure. As our company has grown, feel like we have outgrown platform as the layout is becoming bulky to handle our needs.

Dale, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We¿ll pass your feedback along to our internal teams so we can continue making improvements.

Very functional but overwhelming

Pros

This is a great feature to have as a business owner, however it is VERY overwhelming. It would be great to designate responding to customers or "leads" to a specific employee, but right now I am the one doing so. It is a little confusing to work but it is a great feature and helps gain customers.

Cons

I think if they made it a little simpler on the eyes this would be a 10/10 software.

With them from the start and still here

We've been using ReachEdge for years now! The website they made for the company is beautiful, and we've received a lot of compliments on it. It's easy for us to go in and update or we can make changes through them. Their customer support is top notch. They are always helpful and polite. Like I said, we've been using them for years and we have no plans on changing anything! :)

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer support.

Cons

Nothing.

Cassidy, We love being part of your business and look forward to many more years of working together!

Review of Reach

Overall using Reach has been a good experience. When I need help..they are there however sometimes it can take a few days to get fixed.

Cons

Mariah, Thanks for taking to the time to leave your feedback. We aim to provide quick and efficient customer service ¿ if you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to us at clientcare@reachlocal.com.

Reach Review

It is a great program in that it allows most of our inquiries to land in one place. It is not the easiest program to use as far as follow up is concerned.

Pros

it allows all of our inquiries to land in one place

Cons

it is not the easiest system for follow up

Trish, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We¿ve sent your comments to our internal teams so we can continue making improvements.

Launie Morgan's review

My account manager Matt, has been very helpful, with all of my needs for the campaign. We had tried another company before going with Reach Local and what a difference it has been. Having someone local who can physically come in and meet with me has been a real benefit as well. I have learned a lot from Matt and thank Reach Local for their on going support with our ad campaign.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

wanting to know more

A fair deal

They Will work with you. They may not get it right the first time, But they will make it right. My sales have improved since taking them on board. I would recommend the to a client.

Pros

It works

Cons

Interface is confusing. Reports not that in depth

Gerard, Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy your sales have improved since working with us, and we will pass your comments along to our team.

Reach Edge succeeds in what it does

From my experience Reach Edge is conpletely connected in all that it does. If you have a website you can change things, leads come in and you can view them with ease. I personally enjoy reach edge a lot however I do find it difficult with the terminology. When I first started, I was unsure about what an "Organic Lead" was. If there was a guide on the terminology under help, that would be fantastic.

Pros

I find this software useful to present data in meetings and analysis

Cons

The software doesn't link to other specific programs. It is its own separate program

Cristian, We¿re so happy you¿re enjoying ReachEdge. We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration as we continue making improvements ¿ thank you!

I have been using Reach Edge since 2012. Amazing experience.

great feedback from the company and great results, getting leads every single day which is the most important thing about the software

Pros

Pretty simple and easy to use and manage a database. It gives you reports, besides the support your getting from representatives

Cons

Nothing, no complaint at all. So far so good, everything working smoothly, they have been doing some improvements.

Great features

Pros

I like the features ReachEdge/ ReachLocal offers for business owners. They make it convenient to get in touch with leads who may be interested in visiting your business.

Cons

I wish it was a little simpler to use. I'm pretty sure you can't view a conversation with a lead if you replied to their inquiry.

Love Reach

Amazing ROI!!! Great service. Edge has increased our conversion of leads tremendously. Inorder to see just what the Reach products did for our business we stopped for several months. We gladly returned after that trial without hesitation.

Pros

Never a lost lead.

Cons

Nothing at this time.

Linda, We¿re so happy you¿ve seen amazing ROI as a result of working with ReachLocal. Thanks for letting us know!

Outstanding Customer Service

We have been working with Reach Edge for about 5 years for two different companies, one local and one international. Lead generation has been very effective and when we need anything our specialist is always there to help us and to suggest new ideas on our behalf.

Pros

very easy to use, platform designed for almost every person.

Cons

none

Great service, great support!

ReachEdge has been a great platform for driving business. Their team has always shown themselves to be knowledgeable and available, and the software has been easy enough to use that their help isn't needed too often!

Pros

Easy to use, effective at driving business

Cons

N/A

Alan, Thanks for the great review!

Helpful Tools!

ReachLocal offers helpful tools that we use on a daily basis. The lead-tracking system through the Dashboard is great. The available reports have provided us with useful trend information so we can see our traffic constantly. We would definitely recommend ReachLocal to other businesses seeking similar marketing tools.

Pros

Good lead tracking and excellent customer support

Cons

Katie, We¿re so glad ReachEdge has helped you track your leads! Thanks for sharing!

Perfect for tracking Calls

Pros

This is a great way to know where your calls are coming from. I get notifications shortly after a phone call or email from our website is received that tells me if it is organic or paid.

Cons

No complaints, Reach Local and their various systems have been great to us! Always helpful when I have questions.

Review of Reach

I like the lead management, but I'm not finding the new beta test thing we're getting now to be as easy to use. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet.

Cons

Anne, Thanks for letting us know!

Reach Edge

We use the software to track our leads and it is a good quality and easy to use. We can listen to calls which assists us in training of employees.

Cons

Terry, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear ReachEdge has helped you track leads and train your employees.

Great Service and Great ROI

their customer service is very good we have been working with Tanyette Colon for a long time and she is just great...

Pros

easy to use and made for simple non tech savy people.

Cons

the reports are somewhat limited

Efraim, We¿re happy you¿ve enjoyed working with Tanyette and that you find ReachEdge easy to use. We¿ll make sure our internal teams see your feedback as we work to continuously improve.

Great And Fast Service

Very satisfied with the service . Overall the system is easy to use and when ever I am training a new staff it's easy for me to show them the system.

Cons

Mehran, Thanks for letting us know about your experience with ReachEdge!

Inexpensive Way to Have a Professional Website

ReachEdge is a good option for small businesses that want to upgrade their website, but do not want to pay thousands of dollars in a lump sum to do so. The software has a lot of features and options, but can be a little clunky at times. Someone with below average computer skills probably won't be able to take advantage of all the tracking and self-edit features. Luckily, their customer support team is phenomenal, and can do a lot of it for you. Overall, I think this is a solid investment.

Cons

Billy, We¿re glad you¿re happy with your website and the customer service you¿ve received ¿ thanks for letting us know!

ReachEdge Team Rocks!!

The ReachEdge team ROCKS! They are very helpful and timely on fixing and updating our websites. The team communicates with us and never leaves us hanging. I would recommend them 100%

Pros

Very easy to Navigate.

Cons

Lack of training from our account manager

Thanks, Gina!

One of the more straightforward products out there

The software is intuitive. I get what I need to get done fairly quickly. There's a slight learning curve at the beginning, but nothing that would require purchasing a book or taking training. There are a few software quirks that are bothersome. Like how it saves your work every 2 minutes (instead of in real time) and when it does it refreshes the screen and puts you back to the top of the page. Other than that, its fairly straight forward and has enough flexibility to keep my work the way I want.

Cons

Chris, Thank you for your feedback! We'll pass it along to our internal teams so we can continue making improvements. We're happy to hear ReachEdge has been helpful for you and your business!

ReachEdge is great as a starting CRM package

ReachEdge is a great product as a starting CRM package. I'm just starting with CRM and have quickly found that I've outgrown it. The interface is a functional graphic interface and easy to use. I've found that the software does not have enough flexibility and cannot be adapted enough to work as the CRM tool for me. The phone logging and recordings are great and that is what makes this product stand out.

Pros

I like the way it records and logs phone calls and web contacts.

Cons

Lack of flexibility to fit the way my business works.