Marketing Automation Enterprise Reviews

Pros

Customer service has always been responsive and timely, and we enjoy the advantages of having a dedicated rep. I highly recommend Real Magnet.

Nathan P.

The integration with Personify is great. Marketing Automation has been a fantastic feature and has the potential to really make our marketing easier and more trackable.

Scott L.

Christopher F.

Cons

Hard to connect Community and Real Magnet, or just user error.

Shannon B.

I've been using it for more than 15 years between 2 organizations and every so often I still have problems finding what I'm looking for.

Scott L.

So many things to use, hard to keep track of everything.

4.5

Real Magnet makes messaging possible

We've been using Real Magnet for years. We're on the road to integrating it with our Abila AMS. We just need to get more of our staff up to speed and use Real Magnet to its full capability. (I also really really enjoy the staff who have been with Real Magnet for years - so helpful and knowledgable and friendly)

Pros

Ease to use. New interface /Zones/color templates are so helpful Easy to create and review responsive design Dynamic content makes changing up the messaging and segmenting so much easier tracking results is helpful ability to link to social media saves staff time

Cons

Uncertainty about the future of the product. Subscription set up (unsubscribes) take great planning.

A wonderful MA platform

using Higher Logic and MA, we have reduced staff time tremendously by having a reliable way to automate our marketing messages.

Pros

Higher Logic MA is very easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve but once you've learned the system, it is easy to setup and launch MA campaigns.

Cons

I wish there was a time zone feature so you could setup your campaigns to be received at a certain time for everyone, regardless of time zone. Currently it all defaults to Eastern Time so when you schedule an email to deploy, you have to take a variety of time zones into consideration.

Realmagnet is presented as this great thing, but there are many restrictions for money

If you use iMIS, it is really great to integrate and have updated mailing lists. the flexibility with WYSIWYG creator for messages is also pretty great.

Pros

We use this software mainly because it is the only one we've found that integrates with iMIS. Our groups populate each day so our messages go to our updated membership. The amount of flexibility to message creation is the best!

Cons

its not that user friendly, the social media aspect is clunky and doesn't work properly for twitter. It is very difficult to get things written back correctly to your database.

Great Mailing Platform for our Association

We love using this mailing platform to deploy mailings for our variety of pilot groups. Very easy to implement and train our users.

Pros

The tracking feature is incredible! We love using this mailing platform to deploy mailings for our variety of pilot groups. Each new user seems very happy and love the ease of use while training.

Cons

Can't send attachments out with a Mac, but there is workaround. Don't like that you can't open every link with "Open in a new tab"

Really useful product

Pros

There's a ton you can do to access your customer with Real Magnet and endless options to customize your email outreach.

Cons

Customer service is so/so, there's a lot of random errors that occur, platform is not always stable, and the new image upload library that I have as of 11/19/19 (not the new one coming next week, but not the one we had before) is not as functional as it needs to be

It keeps getting better

We send out tons of emails about webinars, conferences, and membership. I live in MA.

Pros

I like the fact it keeps getting better. Each year, they add new features like link labels, tags, automation rules, etc. and it keeps us excited to use the product, keeps us creative and innovating ways we're interacting with members.

Cons

Basically just takes time. Like everything. Hard to connect Community and Real Magnet, or just user error.

Easy and Flexible

Pros

Adaptability in creating campaigns to suit needs of our communication efforts.

Cons

Editor is getting a little dated. Features functionality not keeping pace with browser upgrades.

My Higher Logic Experience

My overall experience is very good and what is best about Higher Logic is the support you get from their team.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. You can make effective eblasts in very little time.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Higher Logic.

RealMagnet Marketing Automation Review

Pros

Lots of extra design features, good user interface, great customer service

Cons

So many things to use, hard to keep track of everything!

Great Email Platform

Pros

Easy to use and create nice email campaigns

Cons

Sometime what you see is not what you get when creating an email.

Real Magnet has been a key part of our marketing efforts for 10+ years. The support team is great!

Pros

The support team is top notch and they are always able to assist me in whatever challenges that I run into. The staff is very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. I have used other email marketing platforms and Real Magnet's ease of use and analytics are a step above.

Cons

Good software for marketing automation.

Overall, it is a very useful software that I have enjoyed using.

Pros

The ability to easily track metrics such as open rate and regional user count is very valuable to us as an international organization.

Cons

The UI for customizing the email messages in RealMagnet is a little arcane and seems like it could be more user friendly.

Easy to use with great support when needed

PROS: 1) Support: The support team is fantastic. Regardless if we need help customizing a process, figuring out why an email template isn't rendering correctly, or need tips to increase our deliverability - the Real Magnet team has always come through and exceeded our expectations. 2) Ease of Use: With their new editor, Real Magnet has made creating professional looking email templates a snap...

Rumor Has It... Real Magnet

As a DC association insider, I hear all the rumors about Real Magnet. Having been their (very happy) client for several years, I am uniquely positioned to set the record straight. So, here are the answers to your burning questions. Q. Are there really zombie spam trapper bots who will devour your online reputation? A. TRUE. There are. And Real Magnet (RM) will slay them for you. Q. Is it true...

Great email marketing product

This is a good product, but I need to learn more about how to use the product to the fullest extent.

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. Emails are easy to create and keep track of.

Cons

I am intimidated by the marketing automation stuff.

Strategic Account Manager's make all the difference

Real Magnet is a great option for email marketers and businesses. In addition to standard one-time emails addressed to your contacts list, you can choose from several types of advanced email campaigns, including marketing automation, RSS emails, and A/B split tests. With Real Magnet you can get access to a great assistance program that pairs you with an email marketing expert to help you take full...

Cons

The Real Magnet platform works very well for our needs and they're great people too.

The platform is easy to use and comes with lots of bells and whistles. We have integrated Real Magnet with our company CMS for automated email list updates. This streamlined our workflow greatly. We use the social media component for twitter posts. We recently added the marketing automation module to our suite of components and are looking forward to automatically reaching out to our members...

Real Magnet Partnership Provide Solutions For Our Business

The team of tech-savvy experts at Real Magnet listens to the communication goals we are trying to accomplish and delivers solutions that work well for our needs. I always receive exceptional customer service, whether I am speaking to our Account Manager, Megan, about a process we'd like to implement, professionals from the design team to create custom templates with our company branding, or the...

Get Real and Partner with Real Magnet

For more than 12 years, we have been proud to partner with Real Magnet. Their email platform helped our organization expand our reach with our members and customers and their foray into Marketing Automation has completely streamlined how we deliver emails to our members, saving us an incredible amount of time and delivering most importantly the data we need to determine campaign success. Best...

Cons

Workhorse system that gets the job done for our many clients. Excellent customer service.

Pros

The system is very easy to use and accomplish what you need to have done. I have run into a few instances where I've had to use my limited knowledge of html to fix issues in Real Magnet templates, but because I have that knowledge, I'm able to work around it. That cannot be said for my coworkers who do not know html. Other than that, I like working with the system and rarely have problems. Working with our Account Manager is always a great experience. He's very knowledgeable and quick to help us resolve questions or concerns. He helps lead us in the right direction and is extremely pleasant to work with.

Cons

Real Magnet will spoil you for all other software companies... and for all other vendors

I have never worked with a company that is committed to customer service as Real Magnet. When you sign up with them, you get a cutting-edge, adaptable toolkit that makes novices feel comfortable and yet has the depth and range of options that allows for sophisticated marketing at the highest level. But what really makes the difference is that they respond in real time, always have the answers or find them right away, and are always upbeat. Because they basically idiot-proof their system, you won't make mistakes like sending the same message to the same group twice, but when the odd mistake happens or you can't figure out how why a campaign doesn't seem to be performing, Real Magnet will be at your side instantly and keep you looking good for your boss.

Great Experience Using Real Magnet

We have been using Real Magnet for 6+ years for all our Association emails that we send out to members and we have had a great experience. The deliverability is great. They are constantly improving the product and offering new services to make our lives easier and if there is ever an issue or a change we need to have made, they are responsive. We do not use the automated features and links to our AMS, but the upload tool is easy to keep lists up to date for all our email needs. Having attended one of their conferences, I can say they are a great team of people that put a lot into the product and are excited about things down the pipeline. I would recommend using Real Magnet for your business/association.

Over 50 surveys a year!

I lead the survey research group at a large trade association in Washington DC. In 2006, we made the strategic decision to switch from paper-based surveys to online surveys, and chose MagnetMail to be our platform and partner in the new adventure. After a not-too-long learning curve, my staff and I became expert users of the software and utilize it every working day. Over the years, I have made several recommendations to key staff at MM, and they have been more than willing to listen and create the extra tools/features that I was looking for. MM is also very cost-effective - it will help you collect survey data in real-time for a fee that will fit your budget.

Easy-to-use email marketing program

Magnet Mail's email marketing solution is easy-to-use for both expert designers and novices. We can create templates that can be reused as needed, saving us valuable time, and we have the flexibility to design one-of-a-kind emails should we need to do so. They also offer an enterprise-level solution that's ideal for a large company like ours, giving us the ability to create multiple accounts for various business lines and provide access (at varying levels) to numerous employees. Nonetheless, there are improvements that could be made, such as making responsive email templates and streamlining the back-end processes of creating, sending and tracking an email.

Cons

The new tool is easy to use and the support team are highly responsive to my needs.

The new tool balances ease of use with enough creativity for my needs. As a chapter director of a membership organization, I am not an email expert so I count on Real Magnet to help us be effective in reaching our members. Mike Colavita, my rep, is highly responsive to my needs. The deliverability team has also helped us keep our emails in member in-boxes. I value the annual training session. I would welcome an opportunity to utilize additional services but the contract with the global membership group does not provide the flexibility for billing chapters individually. In summary, I'm satisfied with Real Magnet