Referral Factory Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.57/10

Reviews by rating

Great experience, the support team is amazing. Every time I've had a question or issue, they've been super friendly and knowledgeable, and they always respond quickly.
Another great feature of Referral Factory is the number of offered third-party integrations. I was particularly impressed with the Hubspot integration, which was easy to set up and use.
Support team are always ready to help and I would love to appreciate [sensitive content hidden] for her help. Creating referral campaigns is very easy and you can track everything on real time.
You are unable to generate coupon codes, but rather limited to uploading and distributing them.
One potential con of Referral Factory is that it may be too complex and pricey for small businesses or entrepreneurs just starting with referral marketing and having a limited budget.
It is hard to think of anything I don't like about Referral Factory. It saves me countless time every day.

Marija B.

Facilities Services, self-employed

Great value for money and wide selection of referral program templates

I wanted to increase number of my customers and I didn't want to build everything from scratch so this really helped me save time. It is super easy to use, data is trackable, it's not expensive

Pros

As a small business owner I understand how much client referrals are important . So, I was really happy to find a platform that helps me build referral program, that is easy to track and there are so many templates for different industries. Templates are customizable so you can play with it and try different looks, add different images etc.Also It is not expensive, that is important part for me, because my business is on tight budget.

Cons

Althought there are lots of supported languages, there is no croatian but that is not a really big problem.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Referral Factory. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has helped you build an effective referral program that is both easy to use and trackable. We're proud to offer a wide selection of customizable templates for different industries, and we're glad to hear that you found them useful. We understand the importance of affordability for small businesses, and we're happy to provide great value for money. We appreciate your feedback regarding the Croatian language, and we will take that into consideration for future improvements. Thank you for choosing Referral Factory to help increase your customer base.

DP

David P.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Happy

We used this platform to get our influencers to refer other influencers. Worked really well and the technical support team helped us a ton in figuring out how to qualify our referrals on autopilot, thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros

Nice API (we opted for a more technical setup as have our own developers). Also many reward options.

Cons

Nothing really which is why we're using it

Ecem C.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and great support

I use Referral Factory to reach potential customers in order to save time and cost.

Pros

Interface is easy to learn. Affordable price. The team was so helpful, they guided us in every steps.

Cons

So far I don't have any negative opinion about Referral Factory. It runs without any issue.

Nihad H.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Easiest campaigns setup ever

Pros

Referral Factory has a fantastic tracking program that is both easy to use and highly customizable. Interface is really user friendly and you can quickly track referrals and manage rewards for both referring and invited person. The dashboard is easily customizable, and all the needed filters are displayed, making it easy to have everything in one place.Another great feature of Referral Factory is the...

Cons

I'm using their Basic Package and I didn't come across any issues or something that I don't like so far.

Vladyslav K.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Amazing service

Pros

I was able to utilize Referral Factory's power and integrate it with our Salesforce CRM. The application was user-friendly with explicit guidance and excellent assistance from their customer support team. Creating a referral template and sending it to our Salesforce contacts was a simple process. Our loyal customers' request for QR code generation was met, which pleased us. Moreover, the app has several remarkable features. We particularly liked monitoring the referral status to gauge our progress and efforts' efficiency.

Cons

This product is impressive and has many great features that make it an excellent tool for businesses looking to streamline their referral program. However, there is room for improvement in a few areas. For example, the referral template creation process could benefit from more customization options to help businesses tailor the template to their brand's specific needs. Additionally, while the app's...

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Seamless HubSpot Integration

Referral Factory is a robust and advanced referral marketing platform, that really excels with their templates. They have one for every idea imaginable! This is often the hardest part when getting started.

Pros

Referral Factory is great for setting up referral programs, especially with all the templates available. One of the best parts is how well it connects with HubSpot, making it easier to understand and manage our customer data, messaging, and performance analytics.

Cons

Referral Factory is really good, but getting around the more complex settings could be a bit tricky for those not so tech-savvy. The setup was mostly fluid, but you need to know what you want in order to get things set up properly.

Izidro D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The Most Effective App For Customer Retention

From the moment I signed up with Referral Factory, the team was incredibly helpful and supportive, guiding me through the setup process and answering any questions I had along the way. The platform is easy to use, and I loved the ability to customise the templates to fit my brand's specific needs. The real time tracking feature was a game changer for me, allowing me to see which customers were referring the most leads and adjust my strategy accordingly. Overall, I can confidently say that Referral Factory has been an excellent investment for my business. I've seen a significant increase in my leads and revenue, and I'm excited to see how it will continue to grow my customer base through referrals.

Pros

Referral Factory has a wide range of customisable templates, making it easy to create referral programs quickly. The platform has a wide range of reward options which helps grow your customer base through referrals.

Cons

I only had minor issue with Referral Factory where I wasn't able to change certain colours and fonts. However these issues were easily resolved with their super helpful support team.

Mv

Marloes v.

Best software for referrals

I'm now using Referral Factory to easily track referrals, set up templates specifically for different industries (it's got tabs like 'Agency', 'SaaS', 'E-Commerce', and many more), and I feel like I can find anything I need inside this platform. From CRMs to my preferred Add-Ons, you can customize it all. Another plus is the design of the platform, which makes it easy to navigate through it.

Pros

What I liked the most is the fact that you can adjust the platform to your specific needs in a matter of seconds. Add any CRM you want, and easily set up a campaign (AI tools are integrated! Huge plus). I also really like the Rewards Dashboard, where you can your active rewards in one overview + the ones that are already issued or due so you can follow up. If you're looking for an up-to-date referral platform, look no further - Referral Factory has all vital necessities integrated.

Cons

I have nothing to add here, I think the platform is complete with the features it offers.

Jon G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It offers a lot more than the price you pay

Referred customers tend to have higher conversion rates as they come with an added layer of trust and social proof, making them more likely to make a purchase.Expanding Brand Awareness, now I can effectively help the business tap into new audiences and boost brand awareness through authentic word-of-mouth marketing, where satisfied customers share positive feedback about their experiences with others.

Pros

Referral Factory has been supportive, providing us with insights into optimizing our referral program. Setting up the HubSpot integration for this SAAS product was very easy! I was surprised by how simple the process was. Immediately everything ran smoothly. Now I can easily manage multiple social media accounts, create and schedule posts in advance, and track my social media analytics at all times.

Cons

Didn't have any issues. But although it is easy to use, the connection is a little slower because you can connect only one integration at a time.

MV

Marina V.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Overall fantastic experienece and great service

Pros

I had an excellent experience with Referral Factory so far. It is very convernient, particularly for newcomers. The website has a quite straightforward interface, making it easy to start your campaign right awat as you can utilize templates. Right after beginning we could already observe the positive effect made. It is important to mention that the price is very affordable for the great service and the huge effect made for our campaign.

Cons

You will be required to pay an additional fee if you want to utilize your own domain. Also, I was not able to send emails to certain segments, however the team advised me that this feature will become available next month.

AC

Adilah C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Easy Setup with Zoho Integration and Rewards

Referral Factory has proved to be a valuable asset in our marketing toolkit, empowering us to motivate our customers and clients to refer our business and enjoy the benefits of its rewarding system. By automating various processes, it eliminates the need for disparate systems, leading to seamless business growth.My interaction with Kirsty from their team was commendable, and her accommodating approach made all the difference. She provided me with comprehensive information, enabling me to leverage the platform to its fullest potential.

Pros

The seamless integration of Zoho CRM proved to be a pivotal moment for our real estate referral systems. As we cater to a global clientele, it was imperative for us to have a platform that could adapt to the diverse needs of our customers.Referral Factory's integration with Zoho's CRM, remarkably gave us the ability to facilitate effortless referral business growth across 80 countries and 24 currencies through its impressive Reward system.

Cons

Thus far, my experience with Referral Factory has been nothing short of exceptional, leaving me with no qualms or grievances to report. However, as an avid seeker of perfection, I cannot help but express my preference for a 30-day complimentary trial period, as opposed to the current 15-day window, which would enable me to delve even deeper into the software's vast array of capabilities.

BR

Byron R.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Great Customer Referral Platform

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use, and the campaign builder stands out as one of the easiest I have used over time. Their integrations are powerful and don't require an engineering degree to setup, and the fact that it integrates so well with Zapier has made getting data into various internal systems, are all wins for us.

Cons

We had to setup our own coupons and import them -- would have been great if they worked natively depending on the integration, but wasn't a deal breaker for us. Our only other gripe would be that email could be a bit more flexible, but their customer support alerted us that a big update is on the way. Looking forward to it.

Mohamed M.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Stacey and the support team did an excellent job

Pros

I had some challenging questions about the campaign setup and the support could address it effectively during a quick video call over Hangouts.

Cons

Just a suggestion of improvement, in my humble opinion it would be great to add the ticket number to the email confirmation to use it as a reference for the discussion with the support team.

NK

Nabil K.

Construction, 10,001+ employees

This amazing software simplified my life and gave time back in my day!

Pros

The package is extremely user friendly. My team stopped wasting time learning and familiarizing themselves with the software for weeks and with drop down menus, everything is taking much less time that before. Sending automated and timely campaigns, setting up rewards and referral links and much more became at a distance of a keystroke.

Cons

Honestly, it is a straight forward software and whenever there has been clarifications, their customer support went the extra mile not only resolving the issue for my team but giving them more insights and guidance to discover more features of the software.

Danielle H.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Helpful and useful product with amazing customer service!

Pros

I work in marketing for an E-Leaning company. Referral Factory saves me time every day because I used the program to set up automated email notifications to our clients. The system automatically reminds my clients to refer their friends, and I don't have to lift a finger! [sensitive content hidden] were both very helpful to me when I first set it up. Overall it is a useful and easy to use program.

Cons

It is hard to think of anything I don't like about Referral Factory. It saves me countless time every day! If I had to think of something, I would say that I wish we could send emails to specific segments, but [sensitive content hidden] told me that this feature will be available soon!

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A game-changer tool that will improve and speed up your sale process

My experience with Referral Factory has been very good. The tool is very easy to use: setting up campaigns is quick and easy. The tool has helped me and my company to 1. generate good quality warm leads 2. speed up the sales process because the leads already trust us, thanks to the referral. The impact on our ARR after implementing Referral Factory has been tangible. Great job guys!!!!!

Pros

1. Good price and after seeing the return on investment my team and I are even more satisfied!2. Love the integration with CRM-we use Zoho and it works perfectly. 3. Number of reward options available: no matter where your customers are and what they like, there is something to reward them for referring4. Very helpful customer service

Cons

There is not a single function that is not useful or incomplete. The tool is fantastic!

Idowu A.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Well pleased by referral factory.

Pros

Nice experience with referral factory. Thanks to [sensitive content hidden] she was so dedicated to ensuring our campaign was a success. Their customer service was expectional. Highly recommended!

Cons

No negatives, [sensitive content hidden] was readily available, provided solutions to every issues encountered.

Our dedication to ensuring your campaign's success is commendable. Thanks for recommending us!

cp

colin p.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great value for money and 5 star support

As we are a big company, we had a complex setup in the CRM, and nothing was an issue for Referral Factory and everything went smoothly. Would highly recommend it and in the first 3 months, we have over 400 new customers and ha sbeen a huge success.

Pros

So easy to use and great price point. From day one the onboarding team were excellent and helped us each step of the way.

Cons

I dont have any negatives and we wanted a bespoke integration with salesforce.com, and they did this at no extra charge.

RS

Rigers S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Referral Factory is the solution for advertising your skills

Pros

One of the best platforms to gain referrals. Just you have to be part of them and you can easily see the good results very soon . If you have any question their support team is there to give you help and solve problems.My business is growing every day thanks to Referral Factory.

Cons

As long as I had used Referral Factory I did not faced any issue .

LN

Louis N.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Great product. Very user-friendly

Pros

Easy to set up and implement campaigns. Fantastic support team.

Cons

The fact that I can only export 1,000 users at a time.

Malliyah E.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Referral Factory has helped my company grow!

Referral Factory is very beneficial to help grow your business referrals! They have templates to help build your referral campaigns with the tools that’s available! The process to get everything set up was very smooth and the instructions are clear to follow! It was so easy to add the widget to our website! Definitely recommend it!

Pros

The process to build referral was so easy! The demo helps you get a clear view how to use Referral Factory. Care support team named [sensitive content hidden] helped my company build our referral program and answered very questions quickly!

Cons

I didn't have any problems using Referral Factory. Everything is so clear and useful on how to do everything!

Maygon Y.

Financial Services, self-employed

Good, efficiënt and smooth that is how I discribe Referral factory. Also great technical team

N/a

Pros

At first I was skeptical, but after trying it I saw how easy it is to use. Very very good product!!!

Cons

I would not change any thing. It is great and I would love to explore this. Niet work!

Sophie P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A comprehensive and easy to use referral program software

I've had a positive experience with Referral Factory; it's extremely easy to use and the user interface makes it quick and easy to build an effective campaign - I can create a campaign within minutes! The industry templates are also a really great offering and allow you to create something stylish and in keeping with your competitors without spending hours building graphics or creating copy/messaging.

Pros

I absolutely loved the campaign AI function that automatically generates a custom campaign for you based on your website - the branding, colours etc. It's a great time-saver and makes sure that, when you are short on time or inspiration, you can generate an on-brand, on-message campaign quickly and with ease.

Cons

I'd love to see more reward scheme integrations like GiftLogic or Giftbit

Kane W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Seamless integration, basically High Level or HubSpot marketing, but exclusively for referrals.

Easy to create campaigns and track them (within Referral Factory and in HubSpot). Literally exactly what I need.

Pros

It was easy to integrate with HubSpot, which was the most important factor outside of functionality for me. Creating campaigns are as simple as either using a template or creating customizing your own - both of which are a few clicks from creation beyond entering information specific to your product and contacts.

Cons

Advanced customization in campaign creation is a bit on the finicky side.

KM

Kashif M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Excellent Referral Program for my Growth of my Businsess

My business had a wonderful growth ever since I used referral software of Referral Factory. Integration with HubSpot made my dream come true as I had tremendous increase in my referrals.

Pros

This SAAS application has a great HubSpot integration. It was simple to set up, and ever since, it has operated without a hitch.

Cons

Customization can be difficult on the lower plans