Referral Rock Reviews

4.52/5 (48 reviews)

Pros
  • Value.
  • Ease of use, automatic rewards distribution, and integration capabilities
  • the email templates are easily editable and most updates can take under 5 minutes!
  • Able to give various rewards according to different types of referrals Easy to track and see stats
Cons
  • Lack of cheap and easy integration with SalesForce.
  • the UI is a bit confusing in an unnecessary fashion
  • Takes time to get used to all the different features Set up will require assistance from customer service
  • I needed help to use it.---without the customer support I never would have been able to get it up and running.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Allen McGonagill

Great price for what it is

Reviewed 2017-03-17

We looked at referral platforms that had many more features and better integrations with our database (SalesForce) but they were in the $ range and intended for much larger enterprise clients. As a small business Referral Rock was affordable and came with the basic set of features we needed.

Pros
Value.

Cons
Lack of cheap and easy integration with SalesForce.

Response from Referral Rock Software

Allen,

Thank you for the honest review. We're working on many new features that I think you'll be excited about. You on first on the list for SalesForce integration!

Katie Tilson

Customer service rep is great, the tool is too, just takes time to learn

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Pros

Cons
the UI is a bit confusing in an unnecessary fashion

David Maldow

Great, affordable product!

Reviewed 2017-04-12

Our business relies greatly on word of mouth referrals. We were looking for ways to leverage that and reward our partners and clients, but the manual process was too much for our small team to handle. We started looking into better ways to manage our referral programs and came across Referral Rock! We have taken all the tedious manual work out of the equation now that we are using Referral Rock. Overall, I give them a good rating for an affordable product with great customer service. Thanks Referral Rock!

Pros
Ease of use, automatic rewards distribution, and integration capabilities

Response from Referral Rock Software

Thanks David. Glad we could help

Steve Sherlock

This referral software is very intuitive to setup and on-boarding and very affordable

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-05

Increased our customer base and exposed our brand to a much bigger audience at a very good ROI compared to the likes of Adwords.

Pros
The setup widget is doesn't take long to setup, and understand. You do need some experience with setting up campaigns, but if you miss anything the onboarding team takes you through a pre-launch call and screen sharing - which picked up the things that I had missed.

Cons
It's probably no for everyone - given it is a commitment to setup and use - the easiest thing would be to just email your customers. But this adds a layer of tracking and viral-ness given people that are referred to, can also make referrals. To get the most out of it I suggest testing various offers to find a sweet spot.

Response from Referral Rock Software

Thanks for the comment on benefits! Many of our customers have found referral programs can be a great channel for user acquisition vs Adwords

Paul Rivas

Fantastic way of managing client referrals

Reviewed 2014-12-10

I've been using Referral Rock for two months now and have been very impressed. Not only does it provide a turn-key solution for managing my heretofore nonexistent client referral system, but the staff go above and beyond reasonable expectations of customer support. I'm excited about the potential Referral Rock has to kick my academic success service start-up into high gear!

Dave Evans

Very straightforward and easy to use.

Reviewed 2015-10-29

This software has been well thought out for Users. The support offered by Joshua and his crew was terrific. We were ready to begin offering our referral program to clients within 2-3 days of subscribing to the service.

Response from Referral Rock Software

That's for the kind words Dave! We will continue to assist you with your referral programs so we can both be successful!

Travis Page

Possibly the best customer service I have ever recieved

Reviewed 2017-03-08

Looked at tons of referral software and this was hands down the choice for us. This was the first time we had ever used a software like this and the customer support has been outstanding. Possibly the greatest customer support we have ever received as an agency.

Response from Referral Rock Software

Thanks Travis! You are a pleasure to work with!

Anonymous

Customer Service for the Win!

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Overall, the experience has been great!

Pros
By far, the best part about Referral Rock has been the customer service. CSRs have gone above and beyond in assisting us through onboarding, building out our program, and beginning the implementation.

Cons
The editor has so many areas to edit (which is a good thing) that there is the possibility that a detail may be missed.

Lindsay Pinchuk

Great customer service!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

I don't know yet, I JUST started to use it.

Pros
It is hard to say what I like the best as we just started REALLY using it. What I have liked the best so far is that the team really wanted to get it up, running and working for me.

Cons

Response from Referral Rock Software

Thanks Lindsay! Excited to help you unlock referrals!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Aaron Rosenthal

Very easy to setup and very accommodating to what we need.

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Pros
This was exactly what we needed and nothing we did not. It was also a great value compared to competitors.

Cons
Not quite as many features as other referral software providers. With that said, it does contain what was most important to us.

Response from Referral Rock Software

Thanks Aaron. This is going to be a great year for us to add to our feature set! Leaps and bounds in the next few months!

Thuy Ton

Great software!

Reviewed 2014-12-18

Referral Rock is helping me manage my customer referral program through this app. I find that it was easy to set up and get started. I was able to launch a program within 5 mins. It's been a great addition to helping my company grow! I highly recommend it!

Amanda Brown

Pretty Good Referral Option

Reviewed 2015-11-13

We've just started using Referral Rock for a couple of campaigns and it was fairly easy to set up. Besides a bug with displaying two campaigns on one dashboard (which they are working on), so far it has proven to be a valuable tool for us.

Janell O

Customer Services is far beyond exceptional

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Pros
We were honestly most impressed with the customer service and the knowledge of CS reps, and patience as we got everything set up. We look forward to working with our campaign!

Cons
The set up is extensive and a learning curve but fine once it's all up and running and learning curve is achieved.

Alex Black

Easy to setup referral system

Reviewed 2015-11-10

Referrals are a big part of my business, so having a good system to track them is key. Referral Rock made it easy to setup a promotion and stay on top of the stats to so I knew how well it was performing!

Response from Referral Rock Software

Glad we could help!

Avi Cohen

Works great for our needs, friendly and outstanding customer service

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Customers referring friends and family So brand awareness and bookings

Hans Scharler

Results.

Reviewed 2015-11-20

Finding a way to engage my current customers is difficult. I am learning a lot more about them and able to reach a larger audience by working with Referral Rock. Thanks.

Kris Lentini

Extremely accommodating customer service

Reviewed 2015-11-10

Josh has been amazing helping me on board my first campaign The performance on this effort has yet to be seen since I just launched, but it seems promising

Robert Mac

great customer service for a much-needed product

Reviewed 2018-01-21

Pros
This is exactly what I've been looking for and I feel like I'm on a first-name basis with the team behind it. Customer service is quick, specific, and thorough. My work depends heavily on referrals and Referral Rock rocks!

Cons
Earlier versions of the software had bugs, but my requests for changes led to improvements. Over time, I've seen the bugs get worked out and the ease-of-use increase.

Romain Chambe

An outstanding customer service

Reviewed 2016-02-15

Referralrock has been incredibly supportive and responsive in order to adapt to our specific needs. I definitely recommend!

Response from Referral Rock Software

Thank you Romain!

Ben Smith

Glad I found referral rocks

Reviewed 2017-04-20

I've used friendbuy and kickofflabs. I've looked at several other referral programs. Referral Rocks is a great combination of features, ease of setting up, support, and of course pricing / value prop.

Response from Referral Rock Software

Thanks Ben! Happy we could help and looking forward to continue to work with you!

Christian Iannucci

Best customer referral program available.

Reviewed 2015-11-19

We are seeing great results with Referral Rock!

John Smith

demo pls

Reviewed 2015-04-23

Please give me a demo of that script

Steve Struebing

Great online referral marketing tool

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-02-04

Pros
One of the best things about Referral Rock is that it has a 'seamless' integration with your company's website. Which meant our referral program was built to have a real professional look. Plus, we were able to easily customize our program so that it matched our brand, which means we can provide a consistent look and feel for our customers.

Cons
There was a slight delay in getting a question answered, but I would expect that to some extent with a new and growing business.