All categories

Reputation

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

Reputation Reviews - Page 2

Review of customer support

In the beginning they went over and above to assist, now I feel like we are a bother every time we ask for help.

Pros

I love the reports it generates and how easy it is to send out email reviews. However, we would like to be able to bulk upload text messages as well.

Cons

The customer service we had early is the process was so much better than it is now. I feel like they don't want to help you get new providers added and they throw this huge list of to do's back on us when they could simply copy the exact information from another provider. The spreadsheet is extremely difficult to work with. There needs to be a better format for adding new providers

Easy way to manage simple social media outreach.

Easy way to manage social media outreach and reviews but the templates to create postings need to be updated or just provided. E.g. "Don't forget to pay rent" message with a good picture. Click, click, post would be much better than coming up with a multitude of postings for the month.

Pros

I like that you can post/publish one post to multiple platforms all at once. It's also helpful to schedule your postings so that you can knock them out all at once and not have to come back everyday. The templates for responding to reviews are very helpful as well; especially for negative reviews since it tempers the temper that you may have when responding back haha.

Cons

The recommended articles that they have keep getting worse and worse. They are not applicable to almost any property that wants to avoid cliche or click-baity Buzz Feed-esque articles.

Reputation.com review

Overall experience is above average in regards to recommending to others, as well as the ability for Reputation.com to satisfy our business needs. No major issues, and the support team is great.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and the support staff is proactive and easy to reach and communicate with.

Cons

There are some limitations with reporting, but overall it suits all of our needs.

Reputation

Pros

Very easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.

Cons

There have been some bugs with the software that I've been bringing up for months now that are still not resolved. I've been given multiple dates for when a solution was going to be implemented, but it never has been. The introduction of the customer support team rather than having my questions and requests handled by my account manager has severely dropped the quality. I have found myself having to double check their work constantly as they rarely implement things properly.

review

Aside from the invoicing and billing dept. being a mess and mixing up our invoicing on multiple occasions, we are happy with the product and our customer rep is great!

Pros

An all in one solutions for both reviews and reputation management.

Cons

The social product is lacking some features compared to it's competitors. Only one photo and no video for instagram.

Not what we expected

I want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.

Pros

The response templates and the reporting

Cons

The challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.

Great long term solution

This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

Pros

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

Cons

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

A Fan of Reputation.com!

Overall, our experience has been excellent.

Pros

Reputation.com has helped our organization increase reviews across our dealerships and given us one platform for reporting responding and administration.

Cons

Wish there was still a connection to Yelp ( even though we are not a fan, they are a necessary evil ) Also wish we were notified of negative reviews on Dealer Rater as soon as they were written, not when they are posted.

Great Reputation Management Software

We are very satisfied with the platform. As I said previously, we are able accomplish more on one platform and significantly improved our online reputation. We really like the dashboard as well.

Pros

We were able to go from three software providers to one for a fraction of the cost. We also increased our google rating from 1.5 starts to 4.4 stars!

Cons

The social media analytics. Our previous provider had better features.

Fantastic! We're thrilled you're so happy with the platform and that star rating improvement is amazing. We're here if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager

Great When It Works

For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Pros

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

Cons

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Comprehensive, easy-to-use platform

The platform makes reading, monitoring, tracking, and responding to a large volume of reviews streamlined and easier to manage.

Pros

A very comprehensive platform with an algorithm that gives users a complete picture of their online presence.

Cons

Sometimes the explanation of the score/score changes is not obvious to users who are not in the platform every day.

A Good Reputation for Reputation

We can best keep track of reviews and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner. We can also sort by Google, Facebook, ApartmentRatings, and Modern Message. I like that they merge together.

Pros

You can see all your reviews on different platforms in one spot.

Cons

Increasing your score is difficult, and it would be nice to implement a few more platforms for reviews and posting on social media.

Rep.com

Pros

I like the user friendly interface and that you can drill down on anything.

Cons

I do not like that on the home page, the property can only see their performance and not their performance compared to the rest of the portfolio. The report data does not download in a usable format. There is no ability to edit a review response once it is live.

Great for your reputation

We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Pros

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

Cons

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Pleasantly Surprised

I was skeptical for a long time. As soon as I started with the program I was pleasantly surprised. We saw instant gratification. Have recommended to other industries as well.

Pros

How effective it really is at getting reviews. Ease of use for responses. Responsiveness of staff.

Cons

Yelp decided to stop doing business with them but we don't like Yelp anyway.

Camp Review

We love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!

Cons

The price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.

Reputation.com Helps So Much

Pros

I like reputation.com because it let's me see where my customer's mindset is before they get their official survey and it lets me head off any issues they may have had at our dealership.

Cons

Customers confuse sales and service surveys and I wish it was more clear to the customer.

Excellent all-in-one platform

Pros

The reputation score is helpful in ranking our businesses across the country and measuring performance. The dashboard is very user-friendly with options for reporting, chart-building and filtering. This makes it easy to keep a pulse on reputation management for our network.

Cons

The system is so robust that unless you receive proactive coaching, you may not realize all features that are available.

Great tool for community managers

Pros

I love how Reputation.com brings together all review platforms into one easy-to-reference dashboard. They also make data downloads super easy so we can maintain a backlog of all reviews in one place! Also, the customer service is top notch. Kind and helpful representatives who are available and willing build an ongoing relationship.

Cons

Inability to edit responses within the platform.

Great value!

Reputation.com is making it easy to get everyone in the company involved with helping improve our online reputation. We have been able to boost our rating significantly across all of our locations.

Pros

The ability to have everything in one place from reviews, surveys and social media. I am able to easily manage everything from the platform to make decisions.

Cons

Some of the individual solutions could be better. Social listening does not currently include Facebook or Instagram data.

Great Tool!

Overall, we were happy with the service reputation.com provided. I do believe they helped our imagine online, specifically positive reviews.

Pros

I was impressed with reputation.com from the start. The system is very easy to use and they were able to link up with our EMR. Our account manager was helpful and was able to get me customize several things. I likes being notified each time we received a review. I also really likes having canned responses available.

Cons

When our original account manager left he company the new account manager wasn't as invested in our relationship, which was disappointing. I wish they offered a service to clean out the reviews sites and make sure the information listed on sites such as Healthgrades was correct.

Excellent review management tool, easy to use

We've been able to take complete control of our reviews, from automated surveys for every step of the lease-to-living process to extremely fast response for every type of review. Support has been stellar, with frequent phone meetings as we want them to iron out details of processes and quick answers for all of our questions.

Pros

Ease of use - the learning curve was just minutes and now I can monitor and edit instantly if needed which cuts our response time to almost nothing.

Cons

I don't have any problems with this software.

A do-it-all website

Rep.com has helped us consolidate our customer sentiment of our entire portfolio all in one place.

Pros

Rep.com offers intuitive reports that lets our company track performance of all our portfolios. This is just one of the many features rep.com offers

Cons

reports are a bit clunky at times and could use some more abilities for customization. (I may just be being picky with this.)

Reputation.com is a helpful tool

Reputation.com has been a great tool for helping us manage our online reviews. The software consolidate our reviews into one platform saving our team valuable time. Since we started using Reputation.com our online reviews have increased in both quantity and overall scores. We have 80 retail locations and the reporting options have made it easy to monitor our online reputation by location.

Pros

The software allows our team to consolidate and manage our online reputation in one place. The platform makes responding to reviews fast and easy. There is a feature which allows us to solicit feedback from our existing clients and that has helped increase the positive reviews on Google and Facebook.

Cons

The social media integration is lacking. The software is good for scheduling posts to Facebook and Instagram but unfortunately if you want to pay to "boost" a scheduled post, you can't. The post must be active on Facebook or Instagram before Reputation.com will allow you to boost it. Therefore, we end up having to use the native platform rather than the social media option in Reputation.com.

Good company

Makes social media management basically seamless.

Pros

I love our rep and active support team.

Cons

accuracy in numbers is frustrating. the delay from the websites to the platform sometimes makes it very hard.