All categories

Reputation

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

Reputation Reviews - Page 3

We are paying for you to write reviews for us

Pros

I like the ease of searching for and responding to all our reviews (except yelp) in one place.

Cons

We have been paying for you to respond to positive reviews for us and as of Friday no reviews had been posted in MONTHS and my latest email sent on October 3rd, to literally every email address I have at your company, did not even get a response.

Only Unified System

Pros

This software allows you the birdeye view of the entire customer experience. From Reviews to Reputation Score, it gives you actionable insights.

Cons

Nothing at this time, it truly delivers on all angles.

3 year customer

Fantastic. I loved the implmentation and ease of responding.

Pros

I loved the simplicity of all 11 locations having one dashboard. I loved the alerts from our google and fb reviews. Then I could log on and share, and give immeadiate feedback. Very good decesion for our company.

Cons

After we changed accounting software programs...rep.com didn't jive with our new system.

Reputation Review

Pros

I like how simple it is to use. It's very easy to maneuver through as well as train people on how to use it since I have to train staff almost every week. The price of this software is extremely reasonable compared to many other companies out there.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't always work. That's kind of a big issue for our company. One of the key functions don't always work and we don't get alerted that it isn't working so we have to find out ourselves after months of using and paying for the service.

Rep.com as a Healthcare tool

Excellent service, solid platform, a great control panel for managing info across the web

Pros

Navigating through data on Rep.com's platform is fluid and intuitive

Cons

Reporting section could be a little clearer

CBW

Pros

Being able to schedule posts months in advice really saves me a lot of time and energy of having to constantly post. Also the auto responses for the reviews has really helped me out.

Cons

Not being able to resize some of the photos to post them. A lot of our stock photos will not post because of the size issue.

Reputation matters, but so does your time

With so many platforms for reviews, it becomes so time consuming to monitor them all. Reputation.com streamlines the process and sends alerts right to your email, so you do not miss anything.

Pros

It's a convenient way to manage your reputation across platforms.

Cons

While it pulls from many platforms, they do not pull from Yelp.

Everything you need all in one place!

Pros

Everything you need is all in one place combined so your not searching to find several different websites and trying to remember passwords. Your day to day information is all in one place and easy to use.

Cons

I wish they could add Listen360 as one of the review sites.

Thanks for your review, Taylor. We sure do appreciate all the love from Camp Bow Wow. We're here to help if you need anything or have any feedback for us. We're always looking to improve our products and services. -Erin, Community Manager

Great Way To Track Reviews!

It helps me stay focused on my reviews and allows me to respond easily.

Pros

Dashboard and notifications are easy and consistent.

Cons

I don't have any issue with this software.

Fan on reputation.com

I have loved working with reputation.com and the product they offer to clients. It has helped increase our reviews and stay on top of what people are saying about us

Pros

The functionality of the back end tool. The elements of the packages available

Cons

Better creative templates would be helpful. More graphically appealing but I do like them

Reputation Use

Great experience. We like having a rep.com representative that we can reach out to and solve any issues that may arise.

Pros

The review aggregation from google. We have a lot of locations with google business pages that receive reviews and having them all gathered in one place makes it way easier to manage. Plus we can even respond directly thru the platform - which becomes a huge time saver.

Cons

Not necessarily a rep.com issue - but I wish Yelp would play nice with Reputation. Yelp is another huge review site for us and being able to aggregate Yelp reviews in the same platform would be major for us. Hopefully one day they can make it happen.

Outstanding Product

Reputation.com is an invaluable tool to our practice. It makes reaching out to our patients for feedback effortless and allows us to see how we are doing across multiple sites in one place.

Pros

Ease of sending requests to patients. Ability to provide responses or have replies posted by Reputation.com. Having reviews from multiple sites compiled in one place.

Cons

Inability to customize common fields and have them auto-populate. Inability to set favorite templates for use without having to select from drop-down menu every time.

2 years and counting

Reputation.com is helping keep us to be more aware of our ORM and how reviews affect our overall business.

Pros

Overall the software is pretty user friendly and easy to navigate. I really like the filter features and being able to export reports into excel and PDF. I like that we can have unlimited users and that there are levels of access.

Cons

Although the filtering is a great feature I use all the time, I don't like how you have to select all when you want to switch from one location to another.

Overall I have been happy with my experience.

Overall I have been happy with my experience.

Pros

I like the fact that you are able to receive notifications instantly about reviews we've gotten and that we can reply directly in the platform. Usually I'll do it in whatever platform it is so it's faster, but I like the speed with which we know about the review. I also like that we can have templates to send to possible reviewees to send review requests to. Customer service is usually good and responsive.

Cons

I do wish that it would post sooner than it does, as once it took up to two or three weeks for a response to post. There have been a few glitches where I wasn't able to send review requests. I would be nice to be able to edit the review request templates ourselves to reduce the time lapse between change request and implementation.

Just what we need!

Thank you for always taking the time to answer our questions and help keep up our "reputation". The ease of having surveys sent to our guests and getting feedback immediately is worth every penny!

Pros

The dashboard is easy to use! We are able to have up to date reviews posted to our website as well as track our progression throughout the months/years. Customer support has always responded quickly and been able to maximize our use of the product.

Cons

I wish more surveys would become reviews!

Great software to gain insight

Pros

I love how Reputation.com allows our organization to have a bird's eye view into the overall reputation and standing of all of our locations.

Cons

At times there are features in beta mode that do need a bit of tweaking before being fully implemented.

I'm very happy with Reputation.com

Very happy with the service.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to access. The different tabs are easy to navigate through.

Cons

When I respond to resident and prospect reviews sometimes it takes a little while to load my response and is in pending status too long.

Sophisticated app

it was above neutral. We had to bring people up to speed on a lot of things and it was difficult when we had questions that we couldn't answer on the spot.

Pros

Modern and sophisticated interface easy to use app

Cons

It was difficult to get a hold of out account rep when we needed to.

Have been using them for over a year.

Pros

I like the ease of use especially for my site mangers to get reviews. The reporting is great and very easy to read.

Cons

My biggest con with with Reputation.com is the lack of a Yelp integration which is the hardest reviews to get.

A true partner

Fantastic! Their people are the best. I have even moved reps and they missed nothing and the new rep was just as helpful and competent.

Pros

The technology at reputation.com is great and performs as advertised. But it's their people that make the experience sing! They are proactive and always looking for ways to help.

Cons

Can be a little cumbersome but overall very good.

Terrible service

Entired experience was horrible. My rep changed 4 times in first 6 mos, no one else there took care of the problems I had or even told me there was a process change. We did things the way our first rep showed us.

Pros

Right after i signed and paid for a year, they changed the program and Yelp was no longer a part of it. I still stayed, but then halfway through the year, they changed the process for me to upload data, and for 7 months none of my emails went out. No one told me, nor did they refund any of my money, so when my contract expired I quit. I would never use this company again!

Cons

Service was terrible, no one is very helpful. HOrrible.

We're sorry to hear this was your experience an would like to discuss with you, if you're open. Please email me at egraff@reputation.com. Please know that your experience is important to us. -Erin, Community Manager

Valuable product!

Pros

I find the reporting function to be the most valuable.

Cons

I can't think of any major cons. It does take lots of practice to get well acquainted with the software.

Good rpoduct but better options are available

Pros

One dashboard to respond/review to all reviews.

Cons

Support team, dashboard functionality, beta tests. They are using us as their gunneia pigs and changing dashboards before they should.

Very easy to use and comprehensive

The software is great but we get little attention/ support

Pros

The platform is easy to use and offers a lot of customization.

Cons

Their account management has been less than optimal. We have had a change of reps and incompetent reps handling our account. I wish there was a higher ability to add more local competitors and customize at the location level.

Best One-Stop-Shop

Reputation.com has been a good experience for our company. We were not able to keep up with all the demands of posting, responding to reviews, etc. when we would need to log into multiple sources. We love how organized and effective reputation.com has allowed us to become.

Pros

I love being able to pull reports, customize reports, respond to reviews from all my sources, and bulk post on social media. It is a HUGE time saver and has made our marketing department so much more effective.

Cons

The time it takes to get acquainted with the program. Each user is certainly at different levels and the on boarding process probably works a little different, but I do love the certification courses, etc. to help with getting us up to speed.