All categories

Reputation

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

Reputation Reviews - Page 4

Usability

Some of our social media accounts were difficult to connect to each social platform.

Pros

How simple it is to upload content and schedule it across all major platforms. I also like how you can manage several different aspects of your business on one site.

Cons

None that I can think of off the top of my head. I've had a good experience.

Take Charge Of Your Online Reputation

Pros

Reputation.com is exactly what our organization needed to manage our online/local listing and to increase the volume of reviews. We saw a tremendous increase in the volume of reviews as well as our overall star ratings.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about Reputation.com.

Complete lack of Customer Service

We find them difficult to work with and they have totally unresponsive account management.

Pros

It is a great tool to solicit feedback from our customers.

Cons

The actual tool is fine, but it takes weeks to set up new programs through their customer service team and you do not get direct access to an account manager. You can only leave voicemail messages on a generic line or send to a generic email address. Impossible to escalate issues.

Hi Meghan, We'd like to speak with you about your experience. Please reach out to me directly at egraff@reputation.com. Your feedback is important to us. -Erin, Community Manager

Great Product

I love the ease of use with Reputation. The functional aspect of the program made it easy to train new employee's as I had to do and also in a crunch, made it quick to make a post.

Pros

The ease of use. The Functions are great and easy to use.

Cons

Needs more actions and updates to the products that are available.

Satisfied

Most of our reps have been very helpful and answer questions promptly. We have seen an increase in number of positive reviews and are better able to manage our responses from one platform.

Pros

Reputation.com helped us improve our star ratings on Google and Facebook.

Cons

Account set up is constant and takes a lot of work.

FCS

help manage what reviews are organic and what ones come through the Surveys and text link.

Pros

Surveys, daily emails on reviews. Easy to use reports. Automatic Responses per location.

Cons

No drop off data when a customer uses a survey. no reporting on Surveys when individual surveys.

Online Reputation

Although, we are just now realizing it's full potential, I am looking forward to using the cell phone feature for more accurate and faster customer reviews and it's fast response to online reviews. Reputation.com team is knowledgeable and happy to assist with any questions/concerns.

Pros

Everything is available at your finger tips. Product quality at a very competitive cost.

Cons

This does not reflect the software itself, but I was disappointed in our lack of knowledge of this product and its true potential and capabilities. Our communication with reputation.com team was limited.

reputation.com review

Able to increase our overall number of reviews and see that our franchisees are not responding to reviews as often as we would like.

Pros

easy to use dashboard features - easy to see number of reviews by location

Cons

reporting is not as comprehensive as we would like. Hard to use bulk upload for review requests.

Great for large company with multiple locations!

Pros

This software makes it so easy to group and respond to reviews. The response generator saves me a TON of time.

Cons

There isn't a whole lot to dislike about this platform. It does the job. Could possibly be more affordable if anything.

Great tool for streamlining your social & reputation processes

Pros

We transitioned from an industry-specific vendor that had not made improvements or changes to the platform for a long time. Reputation.com is constantly providing updates and new features so you know they're focused on staying current with new trends in reputation management.

Cons

When we started on the platform it was in transition from an older version so the interface was a little confusing as there were legacy options available alongside newer ones. I do think it was a little overwhelming for our end users initially.

Great for Business!

I recommend to all business owners or just any businesses in general.

Pros

The best thing about this software would have to be that you can communicate with other businesses which sold me right away!

Cons

I personally never found any downside when using this software but I can say sometimes was difficult to understand and using at the beginning.

Easy and Convenient

Stellar.

Pros

It's all-inclusive. Everything can be done from one dashboard. The filtering techniques are accurate. The quantity of templated responses is convenient.

Cons

I'd like to be able to share the actual review with team members (internally, via email) and when I click the share button within the dashboard, an auto-populated link and text prompting a public share of the review appears.

Great tool to monitor reviews

They are very helpful. Cost is going up which is discouraging, but it's a good product.

Pros

Getting notifications about reviews and being able to respond there as well.

Cons

There are some limitations when you have multiple users.

Thank you for your feedback and your generous review. -Erin, Community Manager

So many problems

Lack of follow up, too many people in the mix (support) so that items are not actually completed or they say they are complete but they are not. ****Constant**** technical problems on their end.

Pros

There is nothing about their software that I like or feel is useful.

Cons

Photos disappear from profiles, changes do not occur across all platforms, incorrect info populates and their system won't save the profile, have to get them to push the updates through.

Great Resources Available

They've been great. I just need to make more time to take advantage of all of the benefits available.

Pros

I honestly haven't used this platform to it's potential, but I am already impressed by the excellent support services and training resources available.

Cons

It's not a con...but there are so many options available to customize I really need to take time to figure out the best strategy and uses for our needs.

Overall a good product

Pros

The ability to see all reviews in one place and post to multiple pages on multiple sites at once.

Cons

Occasional glitches but nothing that is persistent enough to warrant a complaint.

Easy platform to use

Pros

Everything is easy to navigate and see our listings at once, the breakdown on score tells us what to work on or address

Cons

Not including Yelp, this is really the only inconvenience

Happy With Services

I do not have to spend time manually searching the internet for new reviews, they are all consolidated into one place. They are great for the price - it allowed me flexibility and the ability to respond to reviews or even request them!

Pros

It automated alot of processes & I was always sure of what was being said about us in the internet.

Cons

It was not compatible with Yelp, so we were not able to interface with that platform.

GREAT PRODUCT

I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT ALOT OUR SCORE 761 03/29/2019 @ 8AM THIS IS A 50 POINT SWING FORWARD FROM LAST WEEK!!!!!!

Pros

I enjoy the ease this makes it for our customers to get straight to our social media outlets and google

Cons

I don't like the feature that blocks you from requesting reviews. I have had it happen a couple of times and if I have 10 people pick up their cars which, in collision department this is easily done. I should be able to send the link for the review to my customers without the system "Prevent from over surveying" message I recieved

Slow

Pros

Absolutely love the reports and drill down.

Cons

So slow to pull up the reports, many days I don't have time to wait for it.

Thank you for your feedback! We are working on speeding up the customized reporting. -Erin, Community Manager

Great Reputation Software

Pros

I love the reporting features and the customer service team.

Cons

I honestly like everything about Reputation.com

Reputation.com Review

Pros

Ability to make updates to thousands of business listings

Cons

Small bugs/errors with reporting and Google API

Makes my job easier

It has been a great experience so far. We are in our 2nd year of working with them. For our small marketing/communications department this service was so helpful and made a lot of sense to us.

Pros

The ease of keeping track of and responding to our reviews across multiple channels in one place.

Cons

Setting up and getting google verification has been hard in some spots.

Comprehensive online management

Customer service is next none,

Pros

This company has great products that cater to the online reputation management and digital marketing. There online reputation management product is comprehensive and very user friendly. With the ability to solicitor and generate online reviews it is a great online tool to improve your online review profiles and create a more visible online presence amount your competitors. Their customer service is great as well.

Cons

The product is great but with so many companies that offer similar services the cost of the product made the difference within my company.

How we use it

Pros

That our onsite crew can ask the client for a review.

Cons

Not everything is super easy to figure out, and not all accounts connect.