All categories

Reputation

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

Reputation Reviews - Page 6

At your fingertips...

Pros

The management of listings is streamlined and helpful.

Cons

The user interface is lacking industry standards or what most would be accustomed to.

We'd like to get more feedback on your experience about the interface issues you were experiencing. Can you please reach out to me at egraff@reputation.com? Your experience is important to us. -Erin, Community Manager

Service Area Struggle

The product itself works, but it has been quite a struggle for our service area based business. Addresses cannot show, as they are often franchise owners homes, but on multiple occasions, they have become public and taken a long time to get fixed.

Pros

The actual platform is great. Easy to use, and easy for our franchise owners to understand.

Cons

We have had bugs that have caused major issues. It feels like we can't get to a place where everything is running smoothly.

Reputation.com

Pros

Offers the ability to have my customers leave me reviews and rate my performance so I can improve.

Cons

My customers have a hard time getting some of the reviews to work.

Understand what you're getting

We are no long using the platform. It was not worth the investment.

Pros

I like that our customers responded to the surveys.

Cons

Even though the customers responded, you can't use the reviews in a way that genuinely help your online reputation.

Hi Carrie, You can use the reviews in several ways to help showcase the feedback of your customers. We're sorry to hear that wasn't properly explained to you. If you would like to ever discuss the new features we offer on our platform, please reach out. Erin, Community Manager

Good snapshot for brand affinity

Pros

Ease of use and automation of notifcations

Cons

Hard to dig deeper, would like more analytics to show trends

Full functionality in helping manage your online reputation

Pros

One stop shop pulls in all your reviews online from all the major websites and allows you to manage and respond to each review. Software has great reporting and drill down capabilities that make the use of the website very clean.

Cons

They do not partner with any other companies, so it is difficult if you are already partnered with one of their competitors to integrate all of your data into one point.

Very Helpful

Pros

I love the videos included in the software and the support staff who have always made themselves available. It made the process of learning very easy and accessible.

Cons

I don't like how the ratings section functions. It's sometimes hard to navigate between different clinics for Revere. It's almost like it doesn't want me to switch between applications

When dealing with Social media you to know now.

Pros

To be fair we did not get the full benefit of this but as it would get to us third party and days later, I had already seen, reviewed and answered our Social media posts via Google review.

Cons

I would be nice to have it was catered more to us personally, but in today's social media platform you seem to go through so many windows to get to one place. I prefer a direct approach and be available 24/7

Hi Debra, Thank you for your feedback. If you'd like to discuss our social media platform and the services we provide, we'd love to chat with you. We have made several updates. Please reach out at egraff@reputation.com if you'd like to chat. -Erin, Community Manager

Understand what you're getting

We pretty much didn't have an experience using the software at all. We didn't get onboarding (someone got fired and they didn't reassign anyone to us) and then we got reassigned to someone who didn't know what features we had. We asked for our money back, if I am remembering correctly.

Pros

Honestly, the only thing I really liked about this was the initial sales pitch. We shopped around and were really sold, and the product wound up being a bit of a joke.

Cons

The people. Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked. Turned out, he had been fired, and they never reassigned us anyone.

Reputation.com we love you

Pros

I must say that reputation.com is a brilliant tool to manage the and respond the review of a visitor and it helps you to grow in a very nice way.

Cons

Reputation.com is a good software i had not noticed any disadvantage of it

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We're thrilled you're loving the product and service. Please let us know if you ever need anything! -Erin, Community Manager

On The Fence

Pros

They provide several very useful features and reports.

Cons

Issues with implementation and support. Customer onboarding was very quick and would not follow-up.

Great for somethings

Pros

Great tool to see all reviews in one place. Very easy to manage.

Cons

Not much interaction options. Felt it was easier to visit the actual site the review was on to respond to reviews.

Hi Zackary, thank you for leaving us your thoughts. It looks like we haven't had the opportunity to work with you in the past two years and we would love to show you the amazing updates we've built in the meantime! You can reach out to me directly at csneed@reputation.com and I'd love to help set up a demo!

Useful for trying to get reviews

Pros

It's pretty clean and easy to edit so it works well for what you need

Cons

It doesn't have integration with the google API so the review process can be cumbersome.

Need engaged clients who care a lot about reviews in order to make the most of it.

Pros

Seemed easy to use, displayed nicely on the computer and phone.

Cons

It messed up review syndication - for example, it categorized many of the listings wrong, which had a negative impact on client relationships and SEO.

NA

My rep was very attentive and understood the product to the point where I had very little questions after the presentation.

Pros

NA

Cons

NA