Revetize Logo
Revetize

Business marketing software for small businesses

visit website

Revetize Reviews - Page 2

Awesome program

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been great walking us through the set up.

Pros

has all the features we need to grow our business

Cons

would like to see the software evolve into more hands on control in regards to look and feel for branding purposes. White label is important

Very useful software

Pros

The software has been user-friendly and simple to use. I like the ease of adding clients to the Revetize database, whether it be an individual or an entire list of clients. Additionally, I like the fact that when I have noticed small issues in using the software, I have notified my rep and there is often an update around the corner that will address that issue. And, if not, then he brings the issue to the attention of the development team and they often resolve the issue.

Cons

One aspect I least like about this software is that there are unnecessary extra steps that are required in editing some types of messages.

Great service

Directly giving customers a link to leave a review via text is so much easier then hoping they will remember to log on and review your service.

Pros

The ability to text customers directly offering great customer service

Cons

Nothing yet, it's been easy entering customer data

New customer

Executive has been FANTASTIC and very responsive with support!

Pros

It seems like it will be easy to use. Looking forward to seeing more.

Cons

I am not sure yet. We have just started using it.

Great way to get reviews and referrals

Pros

Super easy to use, it makes it easy to engage prospects or customers

Cons

The software is great and saves me time, being a one man show with limited time is the tough part.

Optimistic Customer

Pros

It is user friendly, the design is clean, and I have the flexibility to use it in a way that suits my needs.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about it. They respond quickly and give me their full attention and time.

Revetize is next level

Excellent. The app works great and the people are great. They check in monthly to see if there is anything I need.

Pros

I can reach out to customers easily and ask them for google reviews, feedback, and even contact them throughout the year without doing it all manually. It's easy to use and a powerful platform.

Cons

Not much. Like anything there a few minor details and features that need to be added but they are a working on the things I suggested already.

Amazing service! Helped my business so much!

I loved it because it made getting reviews super easy. I also felt like it wasn’t awkward to ask my clients for their review.

Pros

It helped me get found on google search and I come up 2nd in my area. It also gave me so many reviews that I stood out from the rest of my competition.

Cons

I didn’t have any real complaints. I would maybe combine both the service of reviews with having someone help your website be found higher on google.

Gives you the ability to market to your customers

The people are pretty good and have been responsive to my needs especially setting everything up. I would like too think they are well aware of the mobile app issues and hopefully they are working on it as they get more and more customers. At the end fo the day I still think its nice to be able to choose what mode I want to market my customers with at any given moment if I carve out the time.

Pros

I like how I can instantly market to my customer base via Text message, email, voice mail drop, or even a handwritten note.

Cons

The mobile app is buggy and needs refining. Managing marketing 'sequences' can be trickier than normal due to the buggy mobile app. I have resorted to sending one of messages for review invites rather than initiating full marketing sequences due to these bugs.

Easy to use software

Really easy to sue, great customer service. Would recommend to other businesses.

Pros

The program was easy to use and understand. It was also easy to track results.

Cons

I wish that it was possible for reviews to translate across multiple platforms (Google, Facebook, Yelp). Also people without Gmail accounts struggled to use.

I am very pleased with the results

I am very pleased with Revetize. The customer service is phenomenal. I own a gymnastics training facility [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I have used Revetize to increase my Google Reviews as well as creating a client referral program.

Pros

It is easy to use, and straight forwards. It easily has paid for itself within the first month. There are templates built into the messaging. There is very streamlined automation features. They make review capturing super simple.

Cons

They were going through a software update when I purchased. I wouldn't say this is a con but the older version we even easier to use then the current version.

Use Revetize to Grow

Great way to engage customers automatically. Customer service is great at listening to and implementing suggestions for changes to software.

Pros

Accessibility on Desktop and smartphone.

Cons

Not able to sort or filter text messages

Great software for connecting with clients

Pros

Revetize allows me to easily connect with my clients. This is crucial for me to update and inform my clientele.

Cons

The app can use a little more updating but it is generally pretty good.

The Revetize Revolution

This program has helped us to provide information to our members via a platform that is more consistent with their individual needs.

Pros

The ability it has to get customers to interact with your business or organization. This is something most businesses desire. It's easy to use, manage, and customize.

Cons

I honestly haven't come across any issues or limitations that create an issue for me.

Great product

Pros

The simplicity of use and the ability to easily have people review our busineeses.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I like less than any other aspect of the software