ReviewInc Logo

Reputation management and customer experience software unite

ReviewInc Reviews

Suggested alternatives

birdeye
podium
freshdesk

It is an excellent tool to offer my clients and really provides the benefit of growing their online reviews and building a positive reputation.
Additionally, we have had customers come in and try and haggle over prices and even threaten to give us bad reviews if we don't give them what they want.
There are so many options and reports, it can get a little confusing.
I have such a hard time doing the simplest things.

Jeffrey J.

Internet, 11-50 employees

The Best Reputation Software

Have worked with this company for years. They are better than all the other reputation management software companies out there in the market.

Pros

Ease of use, works really well and easy setup. Also, the software is constantly being updated and improved which in today's market is critical. Also, a fantastic support team, always available to help. Also, if you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a rep your in great hands, he is the best in the business!

Cons

Not much, works really well. Of course, we would all like to pay less money, but you get what you pay for :)

Furniture, 51-200 employees

A value-rich, feature-packed review solution that gets results. Ideal for brick and mortar brands.

ReviewInc has helped us triple our private response rate and double our public review rate. It's brought all of our public location page ratings up significantly, and helped keep our management instantly informed whenever a negative review is written by automatically sending email notifications to the appropriate managers. Thanks to the custom survey questions and hidden fields, we're easily able to bundle mini-surveys and coupons in with our review emails. These survey questions and the hidden fields you can include in the data help you achieve many other goals you may have and find out additional information from the customer.

Pros

ReviewInc is one of my favorite software "hidden gems" for local businesses. I've used several other review management platforms (TrustPilot, Feefo, BirdEye, eKomi, Podium, etc...) and none of them compare to the amount of features and functionality that's crammed into ReviewInc, and all for significantly less money than competitors. I could go on forever about everything that ReviewInc lets you do,...

Cons

There aren't really any cons in my book. The only things I can possible see as a negative is that you don't have an assigned account manager at your beck and call. However, the product is so good out of the box you never really have problems if you're someone who knows how to work with html. Also, they don't seem to be updating or upgrading the product as much as the other guys, but that is probably because those guys are having to play catch up to where ReviewInc already is.

AS

Alyssa S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Everything is great!

Pros

From the platform to customer support, everything is great. They are very easy to contact whenever I have questions and everyone is willing to help me. The platform is very straightforward and is easy to use.

Cons

I don't think there's any. Everything is okay for me.

GP

Greta P.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Overall Usage of Review Inc.

We do like the feedback received to better improve our customer's experience

Pros

The ability to request reviews from our customer's via text or email.

Cons

The inability to help customer with the rating process. The extra steps that customer seem to not want normally take

PE

Parker E.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

SPECTACULAR REPUTATION MANAGEMENT

This has changed the reputation management for 3 healthcare enterprises I have managed profoundly. Don't waste your time with other systems. I have used this since 2010 and it was exceeded all my expectations. Service has always been really effective.

Pros

This is a system that exceeds all others if you are serious about reputation management. They have the system that will truly make reviews work for you. The software is all automatic. You do not need to be a guru to work this.

Cons

I have found no weakness in this system.

Thanks for your positive review and being a great client for 10 years!

AL

Andrew L.

rubust review service

communication is very easy, and support is first class.

Pros

with its many options its very easy to manage reviews across the entire ecosystem, easily and effectively.

Cons

the updates are sometimes challenging to over come since the system is so robust.

JT

John T.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Website reviews not where they ought to be? ReviewInc can help.

Very positive. We've had excellent results and have greatly improved our review standings across all websites. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been very responsive & helpful. Never had to wait long for any answers. Great operation. Well worth the cost.

Pros

They have a nicely integrated system. Easy to work with. Uploading feedback requests is very simple. Very easy to tell at a glance how things are progressing using their dashboard layout. I don't even have to think about it anymore, I just send up a batch and wait for the responses. Has done wonders for our online reviews.

Cons

Getting started with the proper format & layout was a little tricky, but once that's worked out, everything else is a piece of cake. At most, it takes me about 10 minutes a day to collect & upload all the day's requests.

SN

Sean N.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Transformational Tool

The number of our reviews in the public domain has increased tremendously. We could not have the number of reviews that we do without Review Inc.

Pros

This software is easy to use and provides a tremendous amount of data. Using this tool has transformed our company's culture to one of service. While we talk about customer service, putting numbers and a "scoreboard" in front of the team takes customer service to another level. The tool has helped increase the number of reviews in the public domain and has made a tremendous impact in the consumers' choosing us versus our competitors.

Cons

Some on-going, periodic training would be helpful just to make sure we're using (and aware) of all the features and benefits).

JO

Jonathan O.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

ReviewInc is Positive

Much better than anticipated. We have started getting more public positive reviews. The real benefit is the private reviews that help us do better with our customer service.

Pros

The daily private reviews from our customers allow us to enjoy the benefit of the positive feedback and react to any negative comments and correct the issue very quickly which leads to more positive feedback.

Cons

It wasn't able to integrate directly to our program so we have to send weekly reports. However, they are working on solving this and it is really an issue with our program not being open sourced.

Bernard M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Fantastic Product

Exceptional. I highly recommend

Pros

ReviewInc is full of great features that make the product really useful. ReviewInc covers more review sites than any other system that I have reviews. It comes with email, text and kiosk features that allow you to easily request reviews. Unlike other products the email requests always make it into our clients inbox. ReviewInc has great detailed reporting that rolls up multiple locations into one easy to read report. The company is constantly innovating and constantly comes out with new and innovative features.

Cons

The software is comprehensive and feature rich which means it can take a little bit longer to learn every single feature.

JH

John H.

Online reputation management savior

Online reputation management savior For nearly 2 years my clients and I have been using Review Inc and it has been one of the best investments we could have made. Our average Google score across 14 stores went from a 2.4 to over a 4 star rating. Ever week we get new 4 and 5 star reviews which lets potential customers see that the great experience that was had by customers 2 years has consistently...

MB

Mike B.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

7 out of 10

I spoke with at least 5 Google Review pointed teams/systems before settling on ReviewInc. It's easily the best one out there. But I'm not running around raving about it yet. Also, I was hoping of making use of the Local Biz Grader, but that's not really my role on our team. I'd like for this system to be used/addressed to a different department here, rather than showing me how to use it. Also, my sales guy and I think my account manager have left (I'm not sure, no one told me). So that's concerning.

Pros

1. The eagerness of the support team to make the system better. 2. The dashboard. 3. The cost.

Cons

1. Communication from the ReviewInc Team. In the past it's been difficult for me to feel like my issues are being heard - rather my account manager would jump to what felt like a "canned response" that didn't address my issue. 2. Ease of use. I have such a hard time doing the simplest things. Like this week I needed to change the State location on a demo account and I couldn't do that myself. 3. I didn't know what Capterra was when I received this email.

JK

Josh K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Wonderful Company to work with, excellent customer service, very professional in every aspect.

More Business

Pros

There is very little maintenance with this program, it's on auto pilot. The team is constantly striving to improve the functionality and usability. Also its intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

They frequently make upgrades, which is contradictory to my previous statement, but every time they do we have to take the time to learn all the new improvements

MP

Merinna P.

Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees

Review Management Platform

Pros

ReviewInc is relatively easy to implement and use, and customer support is responsive. Having all reviews in one dashboard is very helpful, and being able to create different review flow emails for different situations is great.

Cons

There are occasionally errors in the platform, but the support team is quick to resolve them. The only other con is the "nr4.me" domain, which we have been told can look spammy to some people when requesting reviews.

DM

Dave M.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Customer support is unmatched

We work with them as a reseller/vendor, support and communication about new products and training is fantastic.

Pros

Granular reporting, customer support is outstanding, Review Inc is always looking for new integrations and sources.

Cons

There are so many options and reports, it can get a little confusing.

JS

Joseph S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Head and above other Reputation Management software.

I recommend this product to my clients and other agencies.

Pros

The reporting platform is one of its key strengths. They pack a lot of information in that gives you a much bigger view of your reputation. Features are easy to use and effective.

Cons

As an agency user, I wish the audit feature was free.

TQ

Tronda Q.

Construction, 51-200 employees

great support

Great customer service. very responsive and eager to assist.

Pros

I like having resumes sent directly to me.

Cons

it's a challenge to fully utilize all the features of the tool with out decentralized hiring process, but that's more of an internal thing for us than an issue with the tool.

MM

Matt M.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Best review management software!

Working with ReviewInc has been a pleasure since day 1. Their support and engagement teams are always helpful and very responsive. No question is ever too big or too small, and they don't ever make you feel like you're a hassle to them. Plus the technology is awesome and really works. Our client's have been thrilled with the product and the ease of use, and in just a couple of months, they have been witnessing the positive reviews come pouring in. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have been true professionals and a pleasure to work with.

Pros

It is user-friendly and easy to manage. We work with client's who own multiple businesses with multiple locations, so it has been extremely helpful that they all can be managed in one place. Plus, the software is fully customizable with plenty of filter options to get the info that we want.

Cons

I have yet to come across anything I do not like about this software.

AT

Aaron T.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Review collection made easy!

Excellent experience, support is top notch!

Pros

The reporting features are amazing, customization features are awesome!

Cons

Took me some time to fully grasp, but eventually I got it.

AT

Anthony T.

Amazing

Overall a great experience.

Pros

The update has made it easier to distinguish between different accounts

Cons

Reporting charts aren’t as clean as I’d like

MA

Melinda A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Best Review Software

Pros

The software has great functionality and the process is fantastic.

Cons

Some of the areas are hard to find on the menu and sometimes the grader report does not catch all the review sites.

DS

Darrell S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Excellent Product

Pros

The features for the price is outstanding

Cons

No negatives that can be controlled by the software

ES

Elka S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Couldn’t be happier

Absolutely positive! I’ve already recommended to my industry peers.

Pros

It started with the customer service and support, which surpassed my expectations. The product itself is seamless and I have already seen growth in my company due to the positive reviews we’ve been able to capture using Review Inc.

Cons

None that I can think of. I’m very pleased.

SL

Sophia L.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

The Results Say it All

Pros

Easy to use, excellent customer service, completely customizable, step by step tracking of customer responses and most of all boosted our reviews and ratings!

Cons

Some things were easier on the desktop version.

JP

John P.

Review Inc Services

Fast and comprehensive systems, but what I like the most about Review Inc, is that I really had a good experience with their customer service department. I got my questions answered instantly. The product is superior for the price (keep rolling out those tools). Highly recommend!