Rize Reviews Reviews

Rize Reviews

Reputation management software

4.94/5 (17 reviews)

Shawn Bucklew

This software has changed our business, you have to have this to be successful in business today

Reviewed 2018-03-28

More customers

Pros
Easy of use & delivering the link to our customers, makes it very easy to get great reviews from our customers.

Cons
There is nothing that we do not like about this software, we recommend it to everyone, you have to have it.

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your kind review, Shawn! We're so glad to have you as a customer and happy to hear how easy and helpful this review tool has been for you and your business.

Timothy Clarke

Great Reputation Management for our Agency

Reviewed 2018-03-26

We were able to go from under 50 reviews total online to 90 in just a matter of a few months. We have a SEO benefit from using the website widget so people can be aware of our perfect rating on Facebook, Google and other review sites

Pros
I like that this is a done-for-you service with a team behind the product. The tool is easy to use and it allows us to consolidate reviews from around the web and intervene with unhappy clients. Our customer service outcomes and online reputation have improved for the agency in our local region and everywhere.

Cons
I wish that they had the homepage widget available sooner but I'm happy it's live now. They are still updating features and the website design but it appears things are moving in the right direction.

Tom Fritchek

Great Service

Reviewed 2019-09-02

Company provides excellence service, performance and products

Pros
Ease of Use, perfomance of the product and the great customer service

Cons
None everything has performned better that expectations

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks Tom, we love working with you and will continue to welcome your feedback.

Maddie Pare

Rize Reviews

Used occasionally for 6-12 months

We are Marketing

Pros
Easy to use!

Cons
I don't think I can say anything I don't like about Rize.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jonathan Pritchard

Exactly what I needed

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-01-30

It's simple to use, they're attentive, and it works great at what it does: helping get more reviews and showcase them so new potential clients can get a feel for what working with us is like.

Pros
What I like most is how the platform helps me showcase positive reviews while making the process of getting them super easy.

Cons
The thing I like the least about the software is the extra click between someone wanting to give a review before being able to provide it. But, the benefits of being able to directly address less-than-stellar reviews vastly outweigh a single click.

LISA LANDRY

EFFECTIVE AT GETTING REVIEWS!

Reviewed 2019-09-02

We have been using the system for a few weeks now and have received many more reviews than we had been previously receiving organically. Most have been 4-5 stars, but we had one poor review that we were able to address directly with the customer to resolve their issue, which we wouldn't have been aware of otherwise. It's a great system.

Pros
The system itself is easy to use, and the training from the staff was clear and helpful.

Cons
Automated system to our email list was easy; having employees remember to ask for reviews from customers takes continued training and reminders.

Response from Rize Reviews

We appreciate the feedback and have enjoyed our partnership with you. Thank you for taking the time.

Anonymous

Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

Reviewed 2019-08-27

They were excellent and responsive to work with. Very patient explaining the process, and the results were awesome.

Pros
Super easy to use, and it does all the work and tracking. Most of us are too busy working hard for our clients to ask for reviews (or so we think), and only the non-clients or upset clients rate us, thus the rating goes down very quickly. I started using this and in less than a month, I went from a 2.5 rating to a 4.3 rating (out of 5 stars). Once loaded my client list (e-mail or phone); they did the rest. I also liked receiving the negative reviews that did come in. I found that most of the negative reviews were not anything I could fix, as they were based on feelings and perceptions. However, I was still able to address them internally with my employees to help the issue to not be repeated.

Cons
I cannot think of any cons at this time.

Eric Milhizer

Brilliant Reviews Solution

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-29

I couldn't be happier with choosing Rize. We use them in an ongoing way and also monthly to help encourage our customers to provide us feedback on public reviews.

Pros
Created an easy way for my customers to provide feedback to my company and to the general public. We were consistently told in private surveys that our customers loved us, but we didn't have a good/easy way for them to transfer their strong, positive opinions to Google and Facebook. Rize Reviews helped us achieve over 1,000 reviews in a few short months!

Cons
Rize is a smaller company, so with great flexibility comes a few hiccups in launch. Nothing major, but know going in that they're both willing to work with you on whatever you may need, but with this comes a little instability in your final product.

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your review, Eric! We enjoy helping you generate more positive reviews and show others how great Pogo Energy is!

Sara Huff

Increased Our Ratings!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-08-26

I work for a management company of four preschools and getting parents to write us a review is a nightmare. We have tried our own processes from offering three free months of tuition in a raffle to Directors asking every month in person. Nothing seemed to be working until we tried Rize! Our Yelp ratings increased by a whole star for all four schools and we have seen a drastic increase in reviews/ratings on Yelp and Google!

Pros
Very easy and quick for our parents to use! We love that parents are asked why they rated use three stars and below, the feedback is fantastic and we have been able to address some issues parents see that our Directors did not. The monthly reports are fantastic to see the results that Rize has generated. We have used this for less than six months and we are still seeing new reviews/ratings!

Cons
The report I pull from ProCare to use for Rize requires adjusting once I have it exported, but that is a ProCare issue. I do not have anything negative to say about Rize!

Response from Rize Reviews

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback and hope to continue our success with you long term.

Valerie Vara

Endless Reviews

Reviewed 2019-08-26

Pros
Love how simple rize has made it for us to get reviews. This is something we had trouble with but with the simple link we are getting more reviews than ever.

Cons
I have not had any complaints using this software.

David Navon

David Navon

Reviewed 2019-03-30

Pros
Easy to use and works very effective to get reviews

Cons
Nothing at this time but the review system requires more charters

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your review, David! We're happy to hear that Rize Reviews has been easy to use and we love helping you generate more reviews for Crown Limousine L.A.!

Jesse Cecola

An easy to use platform that gets results

Reviewed 2019-04-05

With Rize, reviews are submitted to my busniess easily and quickly.

Pros
The simplicity of the software and ulpoading process

Cons
As a user, you dont have that much control once your email list is uploaded.

Kyle Cornelius

Simple and Foolproof

Reviewed 2019-08-26

We went from 2.5 stars to 4.3 on Google. We've collected lots of feedback from our customers.

Pros
The messaging, timing, and no-contact periods can all be customized. It can handle duplicate customer information being uploaded without sending double messages to customers.

Cons
Price is higher than most, but more is offered.

Response from Rize Reviews

That is an amazing success story. We are happy to help you improve your overall ratings on different platforms.

Jody Layne

Great Software - Great Team!

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
The team made the process so easy. I love the widget for my website. I've used other review soft wares and this one just is a little more intuitive.

Cons
Nothing. Just need more to time to implement my ideas around it!

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for the review, Jody! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience and how much you love the website widget. Looking forward to generating more reviews for Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness!

Paul Boyer

Great Software

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-09-04

With Rize Reviews, I was able to instantly get alerts of any reviews positive or negative. Once I received these review I was able to inform management team and they would immediately handle it.

Pros
All of your platforms Is conveniently located in one software.

Cons
I actually don't have any cons about the software

Response from Rize Reviews

Thank you for the great feedback. We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Christy Bennett

Great way to get reviews!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-30

Great! Highly recommend

Pros
The easy of getting reviews! That it funnels 3 stars or less to allow you to correct issue customer is having.

Cons
that it doesnt automatically connect to my software lol

Anonymous

If you want reviews hire RIZE

Reviewed 2019-04-09

Staff was is helpful and knowledgeable. Respond quickly to my communications.

Pros
Ease of use, How quickly we were able to get reviews.

Cons
Some of the stats are above my knowledge.