Robly Reviews

Robly

Mobile-ready email marketing automation with smart features

Robly

12-6-16 review

Overall the product is GREAT! At first, it was difficult to get a hold of someone for help, since we were paying extra for the service. After explaining my concerns about the lack of follow up, I believe we are getting the help we deserve now. I truly believe this product will be great for any business and I look forward to working with Robly! Keep up the good work Robly!!!!!!! : )

Cons

Easy to use.. great application

Pros

Very easy to use and build new email campaigns. Segmentation is easy. Overall a mail platform for marketers not tech specialists.

Cons

The segmentation can be tough (not setting it up but figuring out what is in each one as it allows for the same name to be used more than once).

Happy with Robly

Robly has been a pleasure to work with. They have a great product that is extremely effective and they have a great service team. The only gliches I have run into are the text tool on the email editor can sometimes be weird on the way it displays text (line breaks). Also if you are editing an email and leave the browser idle, it kicks you out without saving, which is frustrating.

Robly Email review

We had been using another company for many years but the switch to Robly has been great. The fact that I can resend an email to someone that did not open the initial email is awesome. The program is very easy to use and we have always found the customer service to be very responsive if we have any questions. It is an efficient and economical way to touch base with our client base.

Robly review

Robly is working great! It does everything we need it to do. We especially like the OpenGen and AI functions

Pros

Open Gen and AI

Cons

User friendly and lots of features

Pros

Good menu of report functions, easy to build the project, lots of resources, intuitive interface. Especially like the easy-to-use project timeline.

Cons

Smal cavil - can't really make sense of the "add button" function. It seems limited and balky. We use our own linked .jpg's instead.

Try Robly. I'm happy we did!

This is a great, easy-to-use service for mass emails. After difficulties uploading our mailing list on another company, a friend turned us to Robly. We are much much happier now! Sometimes I expect it to function a bit more like a Publisher document, so it's hard to get used to not being able to put photos exactly where I want them. But once I got used to that, it's easy.

More features than Constant Contact and a better price

Pros

I was looking for more AI and Robly has just that. Resending emails to those that haven't opened them has always been a manual job when using Constant Contact, but the developers at Robly figured out how to do it with a click of a button. Love it!

Cons

Can't find a con just yet! There's potential for cons is they go the way of Constant Contact and charge more for what they've always provided, but I hope that doesn't happen.

I have been using Robly for a year. It has been very easy to use and the customer support has been better than with any company I have worked with of it's kind. Very helpful and my emails have been very affective with their help and direction.

Pros

Easy to use. lots of functionality

Cons

I little more expensive then others.

Reaching customers has never been easier

Pros

I can separate my customers by territory and send specific information for that salesperson to their assigned customers or I can send it to everyone.

Cons

Sometimes developing the message is a little hard using their program, but I am getting better at it.

Very useful

My overall experience with Robly is very satisfactory.

Pros

Robly is really easy to use and you can reach a lot of potential clients rapidly.

Cons

I really have nothing to dislike about it so far.

Love the Autoresend option

I love the interface for Robly, it is very intrinsic and easy to use. My favorite function of Robly however is it's auto resend option. I'm always excited to see how many more people open my email the second time around.

Pros

interface auto resend

Cons

have to pay to upgrade to some features that i think should be free

They are doing a nice job!

Pros

I and my company have been using this OpenGen software for our newly created campaign.It is amazing how we found many customers within one month.Autoresponse feature does very well and never left any customers without response.

Cons

I would probably say mobile application seems way behind than web application.Sometimes notifications did not pop up on my phone screen despite the fact that I made them on.

Great tool for the Money

Pros

Robly is very easy to use - Good Customer Service - easy to import Contacts - use templates & make endless adjustments.

Cons

Wish their were more template options & Emails would launch when you want them to launch instead of being held up for hours or overnight.

Great campaign platform!

We switched from another provider for our campaigns because of the price, ease of use, unlimited library, cleaner designs and over all better features.

Pros

Affordability, customer service, clean designs.

Cons

Still a bit glitchy and wish I had a little more control but overall it wins from the other company.

I would do it againg..

Pros

Easy to use, good reporting features and automatically send email to those who don't open in the first round and it cleans the address book.

Cons

Limited template and graphics; have template that are appropriate for beauty salons, spas and barbers.

YOU CAN TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS

TO BEGIN WITH, LET'S JUST SAY, I AM OLDER THAN COMPUTERS. THE FOLKS AT ROBLY HAVE MADE IT VERY EASY TO LEARN AND CREATE SOME GREAT EMAILS. TRUST ME, I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF SPARE TIME TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW. THE EMAILS HAVE BEEN EFFECTIVE IN KEEPING IN CONTACT WITH MY CUSTOMERS AND CREATING NEW BUSINESS. VERY HAPPY WITH THE ENTIRE ROBLY TEAM.

Pros

EASY TO LEARN AND USE

Cons

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH ROBLY, SOMETIMES I SEND TOO MUCH TIME CREATING EMAILS INSTEAD OF DOING MY WORK.

Cheaper and easier than Constant Contact!

Switched to Robly from Constant Contact because the price was much better and I'm so glad I did. As a small business owner, I find that Robly is much more user friendly. I can create a campaign in seconds and it looks amazing. The templates are so cute and helpful for someone who isn't great with computers and graphics!

Very fast, Secure and Neat

Pros

I used a few other popular Email marketing software but Robly really made me happier than others. It's really simple to get started with, I implemented it on a client's website and they were very pleased as it improved traffic and sales.

Cons

The pricing for a start is really not fascinating, if something can be done about reducing the pricing, it would be perfect.

Better Than ConstantContact

Another photographer I know switched from other software to Robly, and he recommended I switch, too. It was a great move for a number of reasons: 1) cost less for more; 2) increased open rate; 3) OpenGen for a repeat send to those who didn't open the first time; and 4) more reliable WYSIWYG text formatting.

Cons

Works just as good, if not better, for a lot less.

Pros

Our company is set to save over $400 annually by switching to Robly from our old email blast service. So far our open rates have been equal if not better.

Cons

Some of the extra features take a little getting used to. Our previous email blast service was more of a "click and it's sent" so some of the time delayed features have caused us to make a shift in our planning and sending schedules.

Increased my sales

The Robly system increased my open rate to over 40% and click through rate over 20%. Once you learn the system, it's easy to set up campaigns that work for you over 1-3 days. My last campaign sold 3 additional memberships (20% increase) that I probably would not normally have sold with a one time blast.

Cons

Good experience with a good product.

Pros

Email appearance. Tracking responses. It's a better product than the competition and that is the bottom line.

Cons

Inserting images can be a bit easier. Customer service is good but could respond faster. Not many cons to report.

Robly Review

It's great for medium- to high-level email marketers with its advanced measuring and segmenting capabilities.

Pros

It's segmenting capabilities. It's something that we use all of the time in our day-to-day jobs, and we just recently discovered Robly.

Cons

It's not easy for beginners or small companies. If you're looking for simplicity, look elsewhere. Saving settings and preferences would be a boost.

Former Constant Contact User

I made the change from Constant Contact because of the Open Gen feature. The opportunity to send the email out again to those who did not open it originally made sense and has boosted overall open rates for my email campaigns. I also found the support staff very helpful in making the change over and I'm saving a little on my monthly fees as well.

Pros

Open Gen feature

Cons

Would like more flexibility in laying out emails. Not being able to put images where I like is not ideal.