Robly Reviews

Robly

Mobile-ready email marketing automation with smart features

Smart Email Marketing Tool

Great solution for growing your email marketing and increasing open rates.

Pros

I like how Robly was able to re-send emails with different subject lines, to help increase open rate.

Cons

Email previews are not always 100% accurate.

Reliable and Trustworthy

Pros

Robly did amazing job in recent weeks for our company.We got back response from almost all sending emails.Their help center always ready to reach you out.Unexpectedly,third level country's email marketing campaign seems working with this software.

Cons

Nothing I can add here related to features unless pricing. Also,they do not try to discount teachers and students :)

Simple and Straightforward

Pros

The set up was painless, especially having a team member set up a template to match our website. The templates look great and the editing is very user friendly.

Cons

There could be more customization of templates, but I know in order to keep it so user friendly, there will be sacrifices there. Adding and using images is a little clunky, but it certainly gets the job done.

Modern platform to recommend!

Robly takes away the worry of how and when to send emails, which is valuable in larger companies.

Pros

Robly is a great option! It is not as expensive than other email providers and is modern and easy to use. Great templates!

Cons

I can be time consuming to edit. Otherwise, no complaints about the software yet. It seems to be going in a great direction.

Easy to use, user-friendly software at a great price

We use this software for newsletters and event advertising. It is fairly simple, and we have great feedback from our members. Stats are nice to have as well as the open gen.

Pros

Statistics

Cons

No layering - I would love to be able to place images over top and between sections.

Robly is a good alternative to Mail Chimp, etc. Much better than Constant Contact.

Pros

Their customer service is better than anyone bar-none. Does not even compare. The assortment of different tools they have is nice. Especially like the ability to re-send all campaigns to un-opened subscribers.

Cons

The issue with the great customer service is you have to use it regularly. Albeit, they are much more responsive than the other big companies in the market.

Very nice program for creating my newsletters

Overall, I find Robly to be a useful program that I will continue to use

Pros

The first thing I noticed is how easy the program is to use There are plenty of useful tools to make your work unique I am impressed that the program is not overly priced

Cons

It would be nice if there were a few more templates in particular fields I had a hard time finding newsletter made in the past

Review Robly

My experience has been very good finding it easy to navigate and use. I use Robly primarily for emailing to our Advisory and Program Advisory Groups for special functions.

Pros

The ease of use

Cons

Having to put two email addresses (for the same person) into two separate accounts in order for a mailing to go to both email addresses.

Too expensive if you don't use it often (like you should)

Pros

I like the Open Gen feature a lot.

Cons

There should be an option that when you go months without sending out a newsletter, you shouldn't have to pay. It's such a waste.

Robly will have you flying in no time

I shifted from Constant Contact to Robly about a year ago because the former seemed to always have template glitches. Robly's templates also have their challenges but the customer support is stellar. I also appreciate their focus on mobile-friendly formatting. Nice people running a solid service.

Pros

Great customer support.

Cons

Like many of the online email newsletter services, templates can corrupt and working with them can become nuanced.

Loving it!

I love how Robly have the option to re-send the newsletter as a "second-chance" for customers that didn't have the chance to open the email initially. This feature is really great and it increased the opening rates for our newsletters! It definitely helped our company a lot!

Great Email Client bye bye old system

After years with a competitor and trying a bunch of others finally found one that is easy to use, manage, embed on our site and doesn't break the bank. I recommend Robly to anyone looking for an email blast system. The less emails caught by spam filters is an added bonus!

Great Customer Support

Generally I can find the answers to my questions from their great website support pages. However when I have had to contact them - once via email and once via the chat room - I have received prompt, courteous service and clear instructions on how to correct the issue.

Great Product

Pros

This product is easy to use and allows you to send emails to different groups of email lists. You can create branded emails so your product brand gets out there easily without redoing it each time, and you can even choose to send the emails at times of day that are popular for people to check it!

Cons

i have not yet found anything i don't like about this software

Need more sales

We had been using constant contact for a couple of years. It seemed like constant contact was becoming an un effective tool. We were hoping Robly would generate more returns with its enhanced features, but it hasn't worked much better.

Pros

More features than constant contact

Cons

The results, I wish it worked better with potential customers.

Robly

Pros

I liked the ease of using this software and getting the information out.

Cons

I has some issues with the reports but figured it out in the end

City of Laguna Beach

There is a bit of a learning curve, but if used often becomes intuitive. Customer support is fantastic. Please take my 3 stars mainly for my own competence.

Pros

The template design makes it easy to use. Once you have time to practice, it becomes easier. The response by public has been extremely positive, which is unusual when your a City!

Cons

I wish I could do more of the tutorials.

Robly has proven itself

Moved over from another long-established service and am saving a good bit. They helped develop of nice template just for us and while it is taking a bit of learning to get a handle on the slightly different process, we're very pleased with the result.

Sales.Cafe

We're thrilled with Robly! So much better functionality than mailchimp. And our email templates look 10x better than w Chimp. OpenGen makes a huge difference for email marketing. Plus, every customer support experience we've had has been top-notch.

love Robly

We have been using Robly for a few months now and have found it very easy to use. We used Constant Contact before but it was so buggy. We have had a great response from our customers and look forward to using Robly for our fourth quarter specials.

Robly rocks!

I was a customer with another email list service. I was very happy with the other service, but Robly provided more variety and creative options for customizing and sending out emails. Its been a wonderfully easy format to use. Highly recommended!

Overall, quite good

It's not supremely intuitive. And the graphics are limited and somewhat clunky. However, it does everything I want, it's quite affordable and the answers are there for the finding. A great value.

Pros

Functionality and price.

Cons

A bit clunky.

It does what I want in a fashion I had not expected to want, but do.

Pros

I like Robley's fluidity of use. Many additional marketing aspects I found more difficult to manage in other mail programs

Cons

The design stage takes some getting use to. I often wound up deleting sections I had not intended to, and found myself with extra sections I did not want. But when I got use to it, all was well.

Happy we switched

We changed from Constant Contact to Robly. Overall, we're satisfied with the quality and intuitiveness of the program. We're very happy with the price and the customer service. I hope Robly will add some of the features CC has like surveys.

Robly Review

Great product for price when compared to what we were using previously. Also, great customer service as well as ease-of-use for creating emails, and building contact lists.

Pros

easy to import contacts

Cons

fomatting can be difficult