Robly Reviews

Robly

Mobile-ready email marketing automation with smart features

Robly

Works great

Robly works better than other sites I have used for mass emails. It is easy to use and the look is consistent from the screen to the inbox. I love the feature that schedules the send to the habits of the person getting the email.

Very User Friendly

Pros

I'm new to using Robly and we use it a handful of times a year. If it has been a few months since I last did a campaign, I find that the website is really helpful in reminding me what the message is capable of.

Cons

I sometimes wish that we had more fonts to choose from, but otherwise, I don't feel like I use it enough to have any additional issues.

Very happy

We are very happy with the Robly service. We have been using them for over a year and truly enjoy all the features offered. It makes communicating from a small office to a large range of people easy and efficient.

Robly is Awesome!

When I began working at Lifeway Church I was pleased to find that they were Robly.com. In the past I had worked with another program which was much more difficult to manage and utilize. Robly.com makes staying connected easy.

Simple Interface

The interface Robly uses makes building an e-blast very easy and fast. From the beginner user to the most experienced user, you will enjoy the experience.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

needs to add a few more educational templates

Switching from Constant Contact to Robly

Good product, a little hard to figure out at first, customer service is always there and lots of tutorial videos.

Pros

Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Not much variety in the type of mailers I use.

Great No Problems

Robly is easy to operate. I like that I can customize colors to match my logo exactly. The reports are helpful to see who is reading what. More customization would be nice, but that would make it harder for some to use.

Great Newsletter System

So far, we have found Robly to be very user friendly. It costs less than our previous service and you can do more with it. I specifically like the extra pictures you can add to a newsletter compared to our previous service. I also like the open generator that re-sends my email to anyone who hasn't opened it yet. This is helpful because people receive a lot of emails these days and it can be easy to miss one.

Cons

Used mainly as a newsletter tool

We have used the Robly services for over a year now and have had not issues. The interface is exceedingly easy to work with and find what you need. Good analytics and reporting. I would recommend this service.

Robly Review

Robly is a decent program to use. It get's the job done, which is fantastic. However, I would consider this program difficult to use. I find myself sending a lot of test emails to make sure I send out what I see in the program. Text and email layout is difficult to control. The customer support has been very helpful in solving occasional problems, they respond quickly and knowledgeably. Overall, Robly gets the job done with minor scrapes and bruises. We save money and don't mind the headache. Comparatively, it's a better value and quality than the competition.

Pros

The customer service is of the upmost quality.

Cons

It is not user friendly.

Robly Review

Pros

Ease of use. Robust features. Meets Canadian requirements. Great customer service. They offer a service and do not nickel and dime you. They care about their customers.

Cons

I would like to see an automatic birthday feature to send out personal automatic birthday emails. Basically a set and forget.

Long Time User

As a long time user of Constant contact, I can say that once I started using robly, I realized that I was putting too much content on my email because I could. Robly has a smaller format is easy to customize. Best of all, the cost per month was affordable.

Pros

Keeps my contact list in catagories

Cons

Social media sections are not easily understood as to what is being posted.

Isuzu specials

My associate that has been doing this for me is quite pleased with the easer of doing it. we use another e-mail address of my own but I am giving you my office address as that one I use always

Great, no issues

easy to use, conversion was simple, creating newsletters is easy too. Customer support is quick and takes care of whatever issues. Happy.

Cons

Really easy to use and nice interface

Pros

The interface is the best part of this marketing tool, everything is so simple taking you through the process of starting a campaign step by step.

Cons

The visibility in reporting could be a little more informative for the AI part of the software, sometimes feel a little in the dark.

Robly ACTS Now

So far... I really like Robly. It appears that Robly continues to improve the features over time. I like the fact that you can re-send the email blast to those who have not already opened.

Inexpensive and great features

Robly is a great alternative to more expensive email marketing options with additional features that are quite useful.

Pros

The Opengen and AI features really increase opens to get your content more views.

Cons

More editing options would be nice. I have run into some limitations, but no more so than any other email marketing I've tried.

Great email marketing tool

We've been using Robly for over a year now and are very happy. It's easy to use and the OpenGen and AI features are fantastic!

Pros

Open Gen and AI

Cons

Can't really think of anything

Robly: Easy to use at a great price.

We have been using Robly for over seven months and are very pleased with the software. We switched from Constant Contact, due to the pricing and Robly has met all of our emailing needs.

Cons

Creative email marketing campaigns at your fingertips.

Using Robly for our business email marketing is easy to use and effective. We are able to deliver creative campaigns to our customers with many template options that meet our needs.

Great product!

We have had a wonderful experience working with Robly. They have combined the best of Constant Contact and MailChimp into one terrific product. The customer service is outstanding.

Robly review

Has been good and a great aid in eblasts. We love Robly :) Sometimes, the little wording to differentiate catagories is a bit confusing. Overall, we are happy with the service.

Great Team with a Great Attitude

Robly was terrific during my setup and a great resource in maximizing my email campaign. The ability to send emails at the optimal time based on past open habits is wonderful.

Love Robly

Robly has more user friendly features and is very cost effective. The help desk is great. I love that it posts to Facebook as well and it goes out twice, definitely more custom, would like to be able to opt my clients in with an app.

Pros

More options available

Cons

Would like an app so that we could opt people in on the fly, like constant contact has

Communication Secretary

A co worker easily showed me how to use robly I have always used a competitor but love this one much better! Very easy to use for our weekly emailed church bulletins