All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Across the board, great product, service and company.

Across the board, great product, service and company. I have switched from other competitors and couldn't be happier with that decision. I recommend them all the time.

Crown Trophy 128

Everything has been great, customer service is phenomenal. I would like to see a bit more orders, but we're still new. It will come.

Pros

OpenGen and the fact I can schedule different campaigns down he road.

Cons

Haven't had it long enough. I would like to be able to send someone from Robly images and have them do artwork.

Robly Rocks

Great templates, super easy to add/remove contacts, overviews are helpful and informative, and excellent value. Highly recommend and will continue to rock with Robly.

Cons

Once you learn the nuances of the software, an overall very good product

It takes a while to figure out the software, but once you do, and with occasional excellent online help, fairly easy to use all around. Excellent reporting abilities.

User portals

I need to create user that can create material, but can not send blasts or exports contacts. I need more help to get out more blasts but cannot do it alone! Help!

A Happy Customer

Have been using Constant Contact for over 10 years! Very satisfied with Robly; open rates have gone from 20% - 22% to 28%, the Roby AI is an awesome tool!

Cons

Overall a very good product with very good customer service

We were originally with MailChimp but it was not user friendly so we decided to do a trial with Robly. The setup was easy, customer support is great and we love the AI/2nd send (I forgot the name of the feature). The result has been that we use Robly much more than we used MailChimp and it has led to increased feedback from our customers and increased sales.

Pros

Ease of use. Great for the average user.

Cons

The setup to deal with cleaning the email lists that were imported.. it might be nice to get that as a free feature for initial list. Our initial list was internal but due to mailchimp being hard to use it wasn't easy to know what was still good (due to the fact that we didn't use mailchimp much due to complexity.

Great Value!

Our organization switched from Constant Contact and couldn't be happier. Their customer support in particular is stellar. We are very happy we switched to Robly!

Great and Easy To Use

This software program is so easy to use. Dare I call it "user friendly"! The support is amazing and quick to respond. There is no sitting around waiting at all.

Great product

I use Robly to send out weekly emails and it has been phenomenal. From the ease of use to the aesthetics, Robly is the perfect product for sending mass emails.

Nice marketing tool

Pros

Robly is a nice tool to use for marketing. It is easy to use and set up and it will allow you to contact other people from other companies.

Cons

I haven't found anything at the moment, but I will update if I ever do it.

Easy to Use and User Friendly!

Super easy to use and many options to choose from. We always had 'gliches' at our other email newsletter company and have found Robly to be 'glich' free!!!

Excellent Product

Pros

Love the product, ease of use and effectiveness , NextGen is my favorite feature, a resend to un-open emails without having to think about it.

Cons

My only con was cutting over half of our opt-in email list. It seemed really aggressive to cut that much volume

Great Social Media Advertising

Robly has got to be one of the best for the email campaigns being offered for the value. The price is incredible. Your product and service is awesome

Fantastic Email Software - Save $$$

We switched over from Constant Contact to Robly and have have been experiencing nothing but savings and increase in lead generation from our blasts. Very happy with the service

Pros

easy to use and bottom line much cheaper than other providers. Also the Responsiveness

Cons

The platform is a bit confusing at first .

Better than Constant Contact!

Pros

Seem to get better open rates. It's pretty easy to use. It works great...the only issue is having the time to use it more.

Cons

Keep creating new features that make it even easier. Having phone support would be nice. Besides that, can't think of anything else.

TV Worldwide Review of Robly

Robly is a much better solution than Constant Contact...more flexible and cost-effective. Robly customer service is responsive and knowledgeable.

Easy and Fast

I have only been using this service for about 2 weeks. So far everything seems easy to understand and very simple to create and edit your E-mails.

THIS IS AWESOME

I have had this program for almost a year and it has been the best advertising agent. I am so glad our organization decided to use this program.

Great Customer Service, Very User Friendly

I have been enjoying using Robly for our congregation's emails. The customer support is top-notch; you can often chat directly with Support while you work to make it easy to ask questions. It is a very easy program to use. I have no experience using similar software so I appreciate how user-friendly it is!

Pros

Cons

Nothing

Incredible Results

Robly has been a breeze! Compared to the other programs I have used in the past, Robly surpasses them all. I am so happy to use Robly.

Cons

An improvement over my precious provider....

I really like the AI and Open Gen. These features give my emails a lot more reach as compared to my previous provider! Thanks Robly!

Better than Constant Contact

Robly has an easier to use email builder template, easier uploading and storage of pictures, and a cheaper price than Constant Contact.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Robly is a great software alternative to other email marketing programs. It has saved us a ton of money and it is really easy to use.

10 Months in a Satisfied

I switched from Constant Contact early in 2016 and must say I'm very happy. The feature that allows me to schedule a re-send to my contacts that didn't open is convenient and a breeze to use. There's even an option to change the subject line...I love it.

Pros

graphics are easy to use

Cons

nothing

Select your country

© 2010-2020 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.