SALESmanago Reviews

SALESmanago

The #1 All-in-one Marketing Automation Platform for SMB

SALESmanago

Turning visits to your website for sale

Pros

Customer behavior often repeats itself. So you need to analyze customer behavior well and understand what they really want. You should segment your lead nurturing program and try to communicate in a personalized or even individualized way. In this way, you can achieve much more lasting success. This is where SalesManago guides you

Cons

In the first process, it took time to learn the logic of the application and to integrate it into our existing company structure. When we saw the results after this process, we saw what he said to the time and labor force.

Great customer service and powerful CRM

Pros

I like the great CRM functions, and the customer care support overall. Plus, the precise email marketing reports. I guess that I still don't know many more functions because Salesmanago is very powerful.

Cons

Not so user-friendly sometimes, and some IT bugs that happened and delayed activities. In any case, the customer care team has always been very supportive.

It is very helpful to keep track of your contacts and leads, and visualize your next steps

I centralized all my quality leads, contacts and potential customers in one single application.

Pros

Very easy to use, very intuitive. All the materials and capacity building products for you to optimize and improve your experience.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for customer support to respond, but they do respond. Also, when it comes to multi-language support, some tags are not fully translated.

All in one

Pros

A variety of functionalities Continuous improvement of the system A lot of possibilities for ecommerce Great support

Cons

Difficult to use the system to its full potential

excellent tool, very complete!

Pros

This software has a great technical support that adjusts to the needs of the client. There are many functions, which are so useful and valuable, it has great potential to organize and make your work much easier!

Cons

Integration the API with some e-commerce platforms can take some time, but anyway it's a powerful tool and amazing

Satisfied about my choice

Entered the market of marketing automation

Pros

Richness of features, value for money, definitely in the good target for my customers, will choose the same product today

Cons

Customer support, often very poor, lots of questions remain not answered, even if it is based on our lack of knowledge, customer support should react, we are providing lots of customers

SALESmanago for eCommerce

Pros

The SALESmanago system allowed us to get to know our customers' needs better. With the help of the service department the system has become an important and simple tool for us. Thanks to automation and possible personalization of the content we save a lot of time. SALESmanago is a great solution for the eCommerce industry and increases our marketing and sales effectiveness. It is a very powerful application that is constantly being developed.

Cons

There is nothing that I would do better!

Dream big, grow big together with SALESmanago!

Pros

We are partners with SALESmanago since 2016. The progress that they have made in these years is amazing! All the functions in the system are evolved and they do their best to make them better every day.

Cons

There are some bugs in the system but they do their best to solve the problems as fast as possible.

Pros

Salesmanago software is very easy to use, a clear interface and easy navigation helps in everyday use. Creating advertising emails is very simple. I've been using it for almost a year and I'm very happy with the number of plugins and implementations.

Cons

You cannot shrink photos in the mail creator.

Best Marketing Automation Software ever!

Now we are able to hit all the users with personalized messages. Our Users DataBase is increased with SALESmanago lead generation campaigns.

Pros

Excellent users segmentation; Excellent wizard of pop-ups, web-pushes, e-mail marketing; Excellent system of Automation Rules and Workflows

Cons

Nothing, the software is very good for all purposes

The system made our work more effective and less time-consuming with the best results possible!

Creating newsletters, emails, website content, pop-ups. It helped us to develop our business.

Pros

Creating emails, newsletters, dynamic website content, pop-ups was never that easy. The system provides professional help in case of any problems - experienced customer service employees as well as support website. It helped us to develop our business.

Cons

SALESmanago provides a wide range of features what may be overwhelming at first but eventually really easy to manage.

Thank you Ewa for sharing your opinion :) We really appreciate it!

Pros

Easy to use and integration with CRM, Social Media....

Cons

Start off settings are difficult, but if you have a good consultant is easier

SalesManago is good

Pros

SM is my favorite Marketing automation system. There is many features, which are so useful and valuable. Support is quite good, they always try to help so good as they can.

Cons

Dashboard could look hard and you need many time to learn it. There's no connection with AdWords unfortunatelly.

User friendly Online Marketing-Automation Tool

Pros

- e-Mail editor - CRM - segmentation - workflows & Automations

Cons

- confusing UI - limited form-editor - focus on B2C

Great automation decision for our email marketing

I am very pleased to have it as a partner for my email marketing.

Pros

With Salesmanago, we are able easily to manage huge amounts of emails. We like the ability to connect different systems, as well as the reporting and analysis features after each activity.

Cons

These are some difficulties after the regular updated.

OPINION

I'm using SALESmanago since 3 years. Many of my clients know about my training from SALESmanago newsletter.

Pros

I'm using a newsletter system and in my opinion it was a good choice.

Cons

Easy to use. Good customer service, good price for product quality

Very helpful program

My overall impressions are good. I have never worked on more friendly program for automatic marketing. I save a lot of time.

Pros

The Salesmanago system allowed to use the capabilities of the sales channel, which is mailing, to a greater extent. Automation of marketing through Salesmanago saved time and, avoided unwanted content reaching customers.

Cons

At the beginning there was a problem with integrating our system with salesmanago, but later it was solved.

SALESmanago for B2B

We have a lot of control of the data of our costumers, controlling the whole path of marketing process development

Pros

The software helps us to implement our lead nurturing system

Cons

The automation rules and the system tag is so useful for our business www.esofitec.com

Customer Success Team? It's a joke!

Pros

Definitely it has a lot of features and the idea behind is strong.

Cons

For marketing team it's not easy to use, very complicated. You have to learn a lot before you can start for example sending marketing emails. When you log in you can see plenty of different options but there is no priority of them, poor UX. Customer Service (they call it Customer Success Team, lol) can't understand what the real problem is, they focus on details, not on overall client experience. They do not treat you as a partner.

Good tool for email marketing

It is a secured way to be sure that you will send all your emails to people.

Pros

I like the option to segment a lot of emails and tag them for future needs. I like that there is a way to connect the software with the CRM system.

Cons

We have an option we are using when creating Newsletters - we use the HTML landing pages creator and editor. But when I copy and paste the code on the new landing page, I must set up some content manually.

Outstanding Service

They know what they are doing. Full stop.

Pros

It is smart, reliable and gives very strong customer service. They put their money where their mouth is.

Cons

Sometimes user flows can be tricky, BUT they HAVE a solution to all issues!

Sales Manago is a Poweful Tool

Pros

We have a few months working with them and the support team has helped us at all times to learn, they have an incredible service. The platform is easy to use and we have already learned a lot from it and we see the opportunity to grow and obtain good results.

Cons

Everything looks great but I would add more features to editors.

SALESmanago is a great tool for Marketing Automation

SalesManago is a great automation marketing solution, and is helping us with CRM lead integration, email marketing and lead nurturing.

Pros

as digital marketing consultant i'm working with several marketing automation tools and I highly recommend SalesManago solution. Platform is easy to use and well integrated, not just for website but for other digital channels like social media and advertising. You can automate almost anything!

Cons

The only problem is that I don't have enough time to discover all the amazing functionalities of this platform :)

Tool for bigger e-commerce, as well as for start

Pros

I tried the tool in its trail version. It is very powerful when it comes to building users profile entering your site. After you have their email and/or phone number you can automate marketing in line with their preferences and needs based on their behaviour. Email marketing, pop-ups, abandon cart, ... it is good when you start as it it free, and even better when you're big and have budget for powerful automation tool.

Cons

It wasn't right for my business as I have one-time buyers.

Easy to Use!

Pros

It's very easy to customize the user experience and to use all the tools on the platform.

Cons

Really nothing, maybe I hope the Italian language is added in tha future