SALESmanago Reviews

SALESmanago

The #1 All-in-one Marketing Automation Platform for SMB

SALESmanago

Tool for bigger e-commerce, as well as for start

Pros

I tried the tool in its trail version. It is very powerful when it comes to building users profile entering your site. After you have their email and/or phone number you can automate marketing in line with their preferences and needs based on their behaviour. Email marketing, pop-ups, abandon cart, ... it is good when you start as it it free, and even better when you're big and have budget for powerful automation tool.

Cons

It wasn't right for my business as I have one-time buyers.

My opinion about Salesmanago

Pros

Since I am using it I have increased the clients notably

Cons

It has a high learning curve in order to work with the software

Very good app with tons of features

Pros

The app is very advanced. We are still not using 50% of its capabilities. It's great for marketing automation processess in any company that has a website. If you have an ecommerce platform or sell something on your webpage it can squeeze a lot more from you visitors.

Cons

The interface is sometimes uneasy. You know there is a function in the software but it's hard to find it. Please work on this guys because your software has great functions but using some of them is pain.

price-quality ratio

Pros

infinite number of automation scenarios

Cons

short, temporary breaks in functioning

Only 1 marketing solution you need

I like SALESmanago system while it is very robust system and can cover all the online marketing automation needs. You can start in small and go broad. But as it is robust it is very easy to use and you get the excellent support from SM team to get started and work with that.

Pros

Automation rules and scoring part of the system are the most valuable for me. You can automatically work with your leads and once they are warm, you get the alert and can contact him / her directly on the phone.

Cons

Thanks for your rating. If you have any suggestions about the product, we're here to listen.

High Value based on Customer Knowledge

Pros

I would emphasize 3 aspects between all the benefits we have discovered. 1. Customer focus 2. Easy of use 3. Continous improvement

Cons

In order to be a succes, there are clear factors of success: 1. Senior Level Sponsorship in the company 2. Needed a clear Strategy and Customer Journey defined previous to implementation 3. Organisation capabilities to be developed With this 3 factors, all organisation take a step forward in many areas,

Thanks for sharing your opinion :)

Marketing Automation Software

Pros

This software has lots of tools which are useful to automate marketing processes: it's complete and useful for a company which wants to implement marketing automation.

Cons

At the beginning, due to all functionalities available, it may be difficult to figure out how to use them all.

good!

Pros

e-mailing & web push I think i wrote everything i needed

Cons

easy of use I think i wrote everything i needed

unreliable company focused only on money

I advise you to choose a different system

Pros

I didn't like anything I am not what it looks like, 200 traders on 10 programsitów on placement

Cons

The time to implement the automation system is 5 months, during this period the company invoices the customer all the time

Real Automatization Software

It is a very dynamic experience, and they are always very attentive to what you need, with personalized accompaniment

Pros

The simplicity and ease of handling the tool, the results that are immediately visible, and the diversity of tools to control the automation of your marketing campaign

Cons

They can improve integration with google

Covers lot of functionalities, but is not intuitive and has bugs

Works, but consumes lot of time and does not provide good experience

Pros

Lots of functionalities, there is no such a software that covers everything from lead-gen to i.e. SMS automation

Cons

Poor GUI, this is not intuitive at all. Without an account help you won't make a progress. Bugs are often, i.e. numbers of email on lists are innacurate, or some email disappear after you make simple tests

Perfect All-in-One-Solution with excellent support

Pros

SALESmanago is not just another sales software application. The company’s ethos, staff members, support agents, etc. all come together to offer a great package that is one of the best in the market. Our company is impressed with the high quality of the software and the great value it provides to us and our customers. Hence, we have become a partner of SALESmanago because of our positive experiences.

Cons

Some documents in the help section are not up to date. We had to fiddle around with the code, because our Wordpress-Theme is bootstrapped. Some technical skills are required.

Excellent way of Email & Mobile marketing

Pros

I like mostly all it's features as I did not use it fully yet but noticed that all the features are up to date

Cons

The least I like is the basic email marketing set with the design and it's features which requires good skills to manage

Marketing automation? With ease

Pros

The tool is highly customizable and the team is helpful - they provide trainings, workshops and seamless implementation. As it is a huge solution, they help with preparing the rules and setting up first campaigns. We used it just for the marketing automation part. Thanks to it, we are able to reach the customer just in time when he is ready to purchase or get him back to site later on. The conversion rates are higher than in non-targeted communication and the ad-blindness is no longer an issue.

Cons

The implementation takes a lot of time and is costly when it comes to more regulated businesses - we did it in banking industry and it was not that easy. However, the team was a great help to make it as smooth as possible.

One day without SALESmanago is a lost one day

The SALESmanago is a part of my job. Every morning I log to the system and use a lot of capabilities: CRM, e-mail marketing or automation rules. Road to success in sales thanks the SALESmanago is shorter.

Pros

- continous development of funcionality - transparent panel - comprehensive analytical model - good contact and technical support

Cons

SalesMANAGO is a great marketing platform with lots of resources to use

Automatize lead follow-ups, CRM options, sales projection and capacity building.

Pros

What I like the most is the extent of its features, from marketing to sales funnel management, lead acquisition and more. One of the most remarkable features are the tons of case studies and marketing resources at your disposal, once you signup for this software.

Cons

It is not very easy to use. Even during implementation, the sales rep was helping me set my organization and my clients and he had to assist me through each phase because he believed that it was not as intuitive as one would have hoped.

SALESmanago- the best app on market

Pros

The best solution used in the application is the intuitive creation of emails addressed to customers.

Cons

The downside of the application is the long wait time for database download.

great marketing automation tool

Pros

Salesmanago allows you to send newsletters, set marketing automation rules or implement live chat. They have great support, which implements dedicated solutions for your business.

Cons

For some novice users, some functions may be too complicated. It takes a bit of learning to get the most out of the tool.

Sales Manago allowed me to reach a new experience on the way my ecommerce works.

Great customer support Advanced Stadistics Automation to other level

Pros

I can now know excatly what does my customers are interested on in and im able to send personalized emails to each one in an automatic way

Cons

At the beginning is a little complex to use the dashboard but i had the support of the Sales Manago team all the time

Thanks Karla for sharing your opinion! :)

Salesmanago

Pros

I like it because is easy to use, have a lot of functions that allow us to improve the customer journeys, and the way we interact with them

Cons

I don´t like Salesmanago Interface, I think is not user friendly and is a little complicated to understand it if you are a new member

Great System Great Solutions

By far SALESmanago is #1 system I have used to manage my customer relationships. I have worked with several platforms, this product handles very well with large databases.

Pros

It's simple and intuitive. The price is adequate to the quality. Their client services is hard to beat! I appreciated the simple layout and ability to drag and drop creators.

Cons

It hasn't given me any troubles, so I have zero complaints.

A below average online automatic marketing platform.

Pros

A very powerful software to run marketing campaigns and drive sales. Salesmanago has helped us unfold the full power of our marketing team to build highly successful and extensive personalized marketing campaigns. The integrations including e-commerce and social media platforms were a huge blessing such that we did not have to remove the tools we were using prior to Salesmanago. By using the application, we could effectively manage all our content on various platforms such as blogs, website, social media and email.

Cons

Not a con really, but frequent email notifications about every minor change can be annoying as it floods our inboxes. They could try to limit it and send notifications only about modifications that matter. Just a thought! At times, we get confused due to the large assortment of functions provided. The support team lacks in knowledge and takes time to respond.

Easy and affordable

Easy and affordable marketing automation application. All the features included are similar or best that the top ones in industry. Usefull email template builder and chatbot included.

Pros

Price and features are really atractive.

Cons

CRM is week. But it's very strong when speaking about segmentation tags.

good product

Pros

SALESmanago software has a lot of nice and fresh functionalities.

Cons

my last favourite option was to create a web push and rich web push notifications.

Took us to the next level of customer education and management

Pros

Automation rules, segmantation, tagging pleased us the most. Customizing and analytics are also worth to be mentioned, big pros! Same time... really pleasant pricing.

Cons

Expected more CRM features to fulfill all requirements of medium size company, we will see how app devolps