Scala Reviews

Higher than average quality

Pros

Scala incorporates into various signage solutions and brings a power engine to bear in content sharing.

Cons

Scala can also be difficult to navigate, especially for the newly initiated. Keep a help guide handy.

The ideal programming for the specialized beginner

There are a large number of stages accessible for advanced signage. The battle is discovering one that addresses the issues for all specialty units in a venture. I've worked with a few signage organizations that offer bits of highlights, that must be conduit taped together to make a whole usable bundle. Scala appears to have everything under one rooftop, without being needed to acquire different equipment and programming suppliers to make everything work.

Pros

Scala is by all accounts one of the favored stages that our computerized media group employments. This makes it a simple choice when searching for an answer. Our group knows about the stage to such an extent that I have implicit help and usage help previously, during, and after the business cycle with the client. We're likewise ready to give configuration administrations to our clients, for those that might not have an in-house group to do this.

Cons

Nothing that I have found up until this point. I have had a few chances to create and propose Scala as a total advanced signage arrangement. The solitary thing that has been a drawback for me to date is that I haven't locked in my neighborhood Scala accomplice rep more. I realize that are a superb wellspring of data. I will make an objective to interface with my nearby rep/accomplice to make that relationship.

Scala can be a great platform depending on your use case.

Pros

The Scala platform (Designer, Content Manager, Player) provides a great deal of out-of-box functionality for a variety of uses. Its main pros are flexibility, user interface, and scalability. Scala Designer gets you started quickly with creating and publishing content with support for many file types and a large library of built in transitions and clip art. Content manager allows you to easily organize...

Cons

Make sure you have a solid use case and understand what Scala can do out of the box and what you will need to develop to achieve your desired functionality. Scala provides functionality that can serve a variety of use cases, however, some will require more work than others. Basic video walls and simple signage (1 media item to the next) are well suited for Scala out of the box. However, more advanced playback behaviors (think if this then that kind of behavior) will certainly require custom script development which can be a challenge as ScalaScript is nowhere near as universal as developing in other languages. As mentioned in the pros, Scala Content Manager provides a logical user interface, however, nearly every setting requires and enormous number of mouse clicks to get things done.

Scala is very good for managing digital signage

My overall experience with Scala has been very positive. Very easy to use, easy to learn, and gets the job done right. We have not had issues and will continue to use this service for our agency.

Pros

We have been using Scala for our agency to manage digital signage on our digital displays for over a year now and it is a very good program. The layout is easy to learn and use, has all the functions you need, and makes managing displays very easy. We can upload media files, transport them to specific channels (displays), and set the schedule of when they will run. Very good product overall.

Cons

Not much to dislike about Scala. Our marketing and IT teams have used this program for over a year and there are no issues or complaints about the program.

Used Scala Enterprise for work at a Digital Signage Company

I've worked for a digital signage company and Scala Enterprise made it really easy to upload and manage videos and playlists for a lot of different customers

Pros

It's a really rich and deep application, with lots and lots of features for all kinds of needs in digital signage

Cons

Some features might need some time getting used to, or not be too easy to find. It's user interface is solid, but could be better

One of the most robust Digital Signage systems out there

If really made digital signage managing for a big number of differente clients a lot easier and streamlined

Pros

There's so much you can do. It really gives you a complete workplace with a bunch of different tools for all kinds of situations

Cons

It can get a little complicated to find what you want, since there's a lot of different resources in it

best digital signage on the global market!!!

Working with SCALA DS for last 17 years and it is the best solution that i have ever work with. Great support, friendly based interface...stabile, scalabile...perfect.

Pros

easy to use...stabile and perfect playback of content.

Cons

we need more features in designer

Scala

It has helped my business through encouraging youth to the company

Pros

This software helps employees and employer to create the best brand to the company and promote the company through creating awareness to the people I say thank you to this software and give it a five star

Cons

It promotes the company I like it due to its improvement

Great app

Pros

This app has Little issues associated with it, and it's documentation is very self explanatory and easy to use.

Cons

I think the user interface can be improved on more. Great app for me though.