Seismic Logo

Seismic

Powerful enablement for your sales and marketing teams

Seismic Reviews - Page 3

MR

Mike R.

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Seismic Review

I have regained far more space on my desktop. I know 75% of what I need resides on the tool so I no longer need to keep it local. Much easier to find content "on the fly" than the previous tool we used. Great experience with the tool over the past 1-2 years.

Pros

Ease of use. I find it very easy to navigate the tool to find the content necessary to support my customer conversations. Often I am able to navigate the tool for supporting content while on the phone.

Cons

The only improvement I could recommend would be better triaging of content when searching. For some searches I can type in desired key words knowing the title of the document I want to view and it won't be the first search option.

Matthew M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great Sales Enablement and CMS Platform

We needed the ability to incorporate a workflow process for our content creation team and personalize content at the account level without forcing users to individually re-create each sales piece.

Pros

We anticipate getting a lot of use out of the "LiveDoc" capabilities for our ABM efforts in the coming years. We also anticipate that Seismic will eventually replace Microsoft OneDrive entirely as our document repository and Sharepoint as our corporate intranet.

Cons

It would be nice if content could be displayed and/or shared externally. Seismic's entire pricing model is predicated on each consumer of content not specifically sent something through the system itself having a license.

MM

Mark M.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great repository and email tool

Solid experience so far. Very easy setup and minimal follow trainings with reps are a bonus.

Pros

Easy setup and customization for our sales teams. Updates to the platform are timely and implemented well. Minimal follow-up training needed with our most novice sales reps due to ease of use. Gmail plugin for live send is fantastic

Cons

Content manager can be a bit confusing and overwhelming. Our organization barely scratches the surface on what we can do with content manager so it's features are almost too complex. No opt out option for mass email sends

SB

Sarah B.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good not Great

Overall the service is pretty good and the product works, I'm just not sure it's a solid enterprise solution.

Pros

It's very visual and the tagging and searching work well. It integrates well into Salesforce and content can quickly be downloaded.

Cons

The editing in Microsoft Silverlight feels ancient. I would consider staying with the product if they get this fixed.

MB

Moira B.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Our content is getting used more than ever!

Our sales team is able to easily find the exact content they need for each step of the sales cycle. They don't need to dig around for it and they are confident that what they find in Seismic is up to date. Then once they send it, they can see how their prospects engage with it. Our marketing team is able to gauge usage and engagement to make longer term decisions about content strategy based on formats and topics that perform well.

Pros

I like that we're easily able to see what content is being used and how recipients are engaging with it.

Cons

From an admin perspective, it can be hard to customize the platform exactly as we want it. But the support team is always ready to step in when we need help.

BR

Brett R.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Seismic Review

Pros

I would highly recommend this product. I have been using it for roughly a year and it has simplified approaching clients and consultants. My favorite feature would be the tracking aspect. You can send tailored documents to someone and see if they opened the email and if they did how long they viewed each page of the document. Easy way to gauge whether or not the information you are sharing is relevant.

Cons

It does seem that if you send emails out to a group of people at the same time that it has a higher likelihood of being sent straight to spam and it never gets viewed.

Adam O.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Finally a single source-of-truth for Sales + Marketing Content w/analytics!

Nothing but a positive experience from top to bottom!

Pros

The fact that I know, without a doubt, that we now have a single source of truth that our sales and marketing teams can go to and have direct access to the most recent (and verified) documentation to use solves a major pain point that has been plaguing us for years... gone are the days of hunting through external hdd folders, bugging co-workers, or trying to find PDFs in buried SharePoint folders. With...

Cons

None at this time... have been extremely happy with our entire experience!

EW

Emily W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,001+ employees

Great content management solution

Really great, we have everything we need handy for our daily work.

Pros

Can contain a lot of resources and documents, and have these easily and conveniently classified

Cons

Can contain so many documents that it really needs strong content managers to put the right key words and classify correctly. It can also sometimes seem very extensive in terms of content so needs to be used and used to understand how it works.

KS

Kelsey S.

Used other for 6-12 months

Seismic Review

Pros

My favorite capability within Seismic is LiveSend. We haven't gone live with the platform in my side of the business at Anthem, but we are working towards it now. The Spring release delayed us because it didn't make sense to launch when the experience and interface would change. The overall effort and time to set up Seismic is definitely high. I attended the Seismic conference in November and am really excited for our sales team to realize some of the benefits that were talked about there eventually.

Cons

Setup is for sure the most difficult part. We also wish there was a better way to integrate with our current system at Anthem because everything is manual right now. It was a massive undertaking to get fit to go live and once we go live, we expect for it to still be pretty time consuming.

Hi Kelsey, Thanks so much for leaving this great review! We are excited that you are seeing the benefits of LiveSend. Ensuring a positive custome experience is our top priority and we definitely want to work with you to make sure the transition to Seismic is as seamless as possible. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

AS

Abid S.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

A Fun and Interactive Approach to Send Marketing Materials to Clients!

In the beginning it was a little challenging for me to learn Seismic and I am not a super tech-savvy person. Once I received the adequate training and discovered how easy it is to import our company's marketing materials to Live Send, I use it anytime I'm asked to send our materials. That could be daily or weekly depending on the opportunity. Our clients can learn about our equity strategies and I'm able to tell which ones they spent the most time on and have garnered the most interest. I can then share that valuable feedback with my colleagues. It's also a lot of fun to use!

Pros

I like how quick and easy it is to create a file that contains several documents and it allows me to see which marketing materials our clients find the most interesting and useful. Once I was trained on Seismic and learned all of the features of the site, I became very comfortable using it on a daily basis and the data it shares allows my team to focus on specific areas and strategies for prospective and existing clients.

Cons

I don't have any cons as of yet. The functionality has been very easy to work with and integrate in my daily business.

CK

Christel K.

Excellent product!

Great classes available and forward thinking company.

Pros

Easy to organize materials for the team! With one search, everything you want to see on that topic is available.

Cons

Time consuming and labor intensive for Administrators to load and organize materials.

Christel, thanks for sharing your feedback with us and the community. It's great to hear that you are seeing the value in our content management functionality. Ensuring a positive customer experience is extremely important to us, so your feedback is invaluable. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

CB

Christina B.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Overall experience has been great. The product is designed to assist Sales & Mrktg as said it would

Since we are still building and getting ready to do our BETA testing, I would have to say the ability to collaborate effectively within the organization, using the most current and up-to-date content provided by Marketing and Sales. The main reason for purchasing Seismic was the ability to address our RFP/RFI build allowing our sales reps to pull a company branded RFP template, to speed the process up and get a generic RFP response out the door. This gets the generic questions and answers of our product features, functionality and corporate company information in the hands of our prospects putting Magento's name in the forefront of our competition. This should speed up our internal RFP process 10 fold. I can't wait to see our ROI.

Pros

The LiveDoc capability and the analytics are AWESOME! The ability to track content as it gets distributed to clients and prospects and allow us to align our material getting sent out is nothing short of AMAZING!

Cons

The RFP build has to be customized to fit out business requirements, due to not having a team in place to field the RFP's coming into the company. Our sales reps receive their own and work alongside our Tech Partners and Solutions Consulting to respond back to the prospects.

JM

João M.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

All-in-one

Pros

Content automation Embedded in Microsoft Content management

Cons

Usability for premium users (namely, labels of the functions and how they are organized)

Jo?o, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It's great to see that you are enjoying Seismic's content management functionality. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we work constantly to improve the customer experience.

MR

Mariela R.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Very Easy to Use and Share Documents

Pros

I really like that Seismic allows documents to be easily searched, downloaded, and shared. My business is solely based off social media and smartphones, and the fact that I can easily text/send any document with one click is super time saving and helpful!

Cons

The mobile scaling of the web page to my smartphone could be a little better.

AE

Aaron E.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

User of Seismic to support the growth of our Health Plan Products

I am new to the team that supports Seismic so was not with them for the negotiating and implementation stages. We do have a cloud based version however do not have it integrated to our Sales CRM Dynamics 365 yet. On top of that there are features within Seismic we have yet to take advantage of such as LiveSocial, Lessonly and MicroApps. The teams short term goals are to engage with our heavy Sales & Marketing users first to get them on board with how to use Seismic for their most efficient needs. We have a low internal user adoption rate so increasing that first will allow us to explore more features in the future.

Pros

The Insights dashboards feature immense amounts of data to capture both within Seismic as well as pull in results from CRM integrated products. Plus there is lots of flexibility to create custom dashboards that meet any and all of our needs.

Cons

We are experiencing issues with LiveForm generation of files as a preview. When we test LiveForm data and click 'Generate' it's able to complete task to download file but no preview within current window is available.

MD

Mackenzie D.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Sales Enablement Genius

Amazing tool.

Pros

Seismic is a wonderful resource to store a vast array of sales enablement. It makes searching and storing documents easy. It has enabled my company to learn more.

Cons

I wish the search feature picked up on more key words so that you could refine the results better.

Phil D.

Semiconductors, 10,001+ employees

Seismic has been a great change

I have truly enjoyed our transition to Seismic and look forward to what we can accomplish going forward now that we are using this tool

Pros

I have come to love the document sharing features and the intelligence of the searches. In our prior system text searches were very unreliable, with Seismic that has completely changed. It has greatly increased my productivity levels and I have less frustrations when sharing documents with customers and partners.

Cons

The only con I can find is that not all of our companies documents have been moved to seismic, so when searching for legacy documents and information I have to go back to our old system.

Alex R.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

A Great Database

Pros

Seismic is easy to navigate. Being able to do full searches or narrow down searches through folder selection makes life so much easier.

Cons

I would consider this a admin issue more than anything but sometimes folder structures can be too complicated which can result in searching being difficult.

Sj

Steve j.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Great management tool to compliment CRM

Pros

Ease of use, organization and management of digital assets. It allows me to scan quickly through to what I actually need with minimal time

Cons

I think it should have a more modern look/feel to what is currently shown. It works perfectly fine, but maybe using more pictures and buttons

DO

Daniel O.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Making my life so easy

It has been very easy, streamlined, and I use it everyday!

Pros

I like the most that I am able to easily search around for different content to send to my prospects. We even have it organized by what content to send out for each stage. This makes it super easy to know what I should send out to secure a deal. Also, I get very important engagement information that lets me know when someone has opened up my emails that I have sent out!

Cons

I think my biggest con is that even if I am the one opening up a document sent out, they still track that and I get notifications even when I view the document.

GM

Grace M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees

Useful and makes you more knowledable!

I use Seismic to provide insight to my clients on the work my company has done. It super resourceful and makes me super knowledgeable.

Pros

I enjoy the accessibility of this software! It is great to find about any article within technology and provides great examples. Also, it is great it has different sizes of information from quick facts on PDFs to Full PowerPoints that provide great details.

Cons

No issues with this product, very accessible.

AS

Andrew S.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Seismic Review

Communication has been streamlined with the Seismic content. Search, select and send! It's been a nice enhancement to my daily responsibilities.

Pros

Seismic helps to reduce the time to communicate with our customers, as there are prepared text/responses/content/videos, I can just select, customize as needed and send! Love being able to see when my customers open and read my information.

Cons

On occasion, an article I really need is listed but the content is unavailable.

TW

Tiffany W.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Seismic's been a HUGE improvement over our past products!

Pros

It's easy to upload and make changes instantly! LiveDocs are great to use if you need to provide a simple set of materials.

Cons

I'd like more flexibility in the software, for example I'd like to see Profiles and LiveDocs become WYSIWYG for users to have a better experience.

CT

Cortney T.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great software!

Seismic has been a great resource for me!

Pros

Super helpful in my day to day. There are so many resources for us!

Cons

The way the information is organized isn’t the best. Sometimes I have difficulty finding what I am looking for

AW

Anna W.

Sales Consultant

I like Seismic and I always talk about it on our meetings

Pros

I like how easily I can access it; the ease of usage and wide range of brochures I can find.

Cons

Sometimes it takes some time to load/sign on.