Seismic Logo

Seismic

Powerful enablement for your sales and marketing teams

Seismic Reviews - Page 4

JK

Jamie K.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Powerful product that is easy to use for all skill levels.

Pros

The best feature of this software is not the software at all, but the people. The tool is great and very flexible but the customer success teams are dedicated to just that - my team's success.

Cons

The Control Center requires Silverlight, so it doesn't work in Chrome or on my phone, which limits what I can do while I am on the go. But, that is going to be updated in the near future.

SP

Stefano P.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great platform for presales

Seismic is a powerful sales enablement platform, speeds up sale cycle with its features and it is great for presales. The features I like more are searching and sharing, in particular the livesend feature that let me find and share contents by email and/or link, then you can even track specific targets/contacts or lists. Everyting is easy and natural to use, improvement area is "analytics", that should be more intuitive, and content categorization.

Pros

Easy content searching and sharing. Workspace and favorites.

Cons

Analitycs features not intuitive, content classification/categorization

AH

Andria H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

User friendly and the live send feature is our favorite part!

Overall we have been very pleased with Seismic. The livesend feature has been critical to our sales team. We really enjoy having one location to store all of our marketing material as well.

Pros

The live send feature and reporting. The analytics are awesome and the live send allows us to see which prospects are interacting with us the most.

Cons

The back end is sometimes difficult to use.

IN

Ian N.

Media Production, 10,001+ employees

Seismic is very robust

Pros

Seismic was an upgrade for our organization and it has been a huge improvement. Especially helpful is the intelligent search feature that makes it extremely easy to find documents.

Cons

It can be overwhelming to learn and to navigate. While the navigation is easy, it is very in depth and produces a lot of results.

RE

Romel E.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Mostly good experience when the software is usable (not having loading failures)

I can tell you that when I've worked here for a while.

Pros

Being able to save a collection of content, provide attributes, search by attributes, the PowerPoint connection, livedocs, etc. There are many good functionalities in the software.

Cons

My biggest gripe is that many times (especially during mid-day) I'm not able to open the Seismic pages on IE or FF. Many times I have to clear all the cookies and reboot the system. This works sometimes but not always. The Seismic support team has informed me that perhaps the performance problems and complete hangs are due to Seismic not being in the white list. This Friday I'm having a session with the IT here to see if we can do that. Somehow, I don't think this will work, because when using Seismic at off hours, it seems to work just fine. The software can also include context menus in the future to make things easier.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Convenient for sharing and controlling docs across orgs

Pros

Easy to set up and access file throughout an organization and protect security of files as necessary. Sharing and tracking is also key.

Cons

Cant think of anything at the moment.

HA

Harrison A.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Why YOU Should Choose Seismic

Pros

The EASE OF USE. Coming from a company that used only internal builds to manage all our data/documentation/decks/etc. (it was highly inefficient, time-consuming, frustrating) - moving over to a company that uses Seismic was so refreshing. Seismic has such robust (still easy to use) search and filtering functionality that it makes finding everything you need simple. The tracking capabilities give you the upper hand on where clients/prospects are spending their time reading through your materials so you can know where to focus your following communication. 10/10 would recommend.

Cons

My main dislike is syncing new documents into the system to update previous versions. I do wish this was a bit easier to upload a new version rather than sync and sometimes do so multiple times.

KC

Keith C.

Design, 11-50 employees

Collaboration Central and One stop resource

Overall they have made improvements where consumers/users have commented. Their reaction to those suggestions is always top on their list. They are striving to be user friendly, and that level of service, and reaction to those suggestions, certainly speaks to that.

Pros

The software is very intuitive. Search engine is a format similar to what we are used to on platforms such as google. Allows for favorites, common, and keyword searches. Takes the fumbling around through drop down menus out of the equation.

Cons

Sometimes trying to just use menus to find topics can be daunting, depending on the # of menus, or levels of tiered topics. Find that search function helps overcome that task though.

JS

Jennifer S.

A necessity for sales

Allows me to focus on selling and prospecting and not creating content to do my job effectively

Pros

Gives me the ability to easily find content that will aid me in my sales process

Cons

Content is provided for the entire company and a range of positions. I would love to have a personalized portal for my job description

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent support, product trending the right direction

Pros

-Saves our client-facing teams a ton of time since they don't have to build the decks for their client calls. -Ensures consistency in our brand and the goals for the Customer Success department. -Our reps can get a preview of the content they're building as they customize - our product changes fast, so being able to preview what they're adding is huge. -Great customization -Excellent technical support!

Cons

-I used a Mac computer, but I have to keep a PC to manage LiveDocs (via PowerPoint) on the backend. This is really painful. -Would love to see them support content management in Google Slides and export to GSlides for our end users.

BA

Broden A.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

End User Experience

Very Good!

Pros

Very user friendly and functional and easy to manage daily.

Cons

The mobile APP connectivity seems to to disconnect daily

AP

Andrew P.

Broadcast Media, 10,001+ employees

Seismic is a No-Brainer

Pros

Seismic is a wonderful resource that makes resource sharing incredibly easy and accessible for all team members. Further, it's search capabilities are very user-intuitive. Highly recommend for any organization, especially if you want to save time, simplify informational sharing, and encourage collaboration. It's a no-brainer.

Cons

Nothing to dislike - super easy to use - very user-intuitive

FO

Fernando O.

Industrial Automation, 501-1,000 employees

Seismic Really Helps!!

Pros

The most important use of Seismic is that you can use it as a library, it can store all kind of documents, presentatios, videos, update news, etc. all of them in just one platform, and at your hand. It´s really awesome.

Cons

Maybe it could be offer in different languages, for users from other countries/languages. Also, i´d like the software were avaiilable for many other users, as a kind of level users management (free for some users).

LG

Lia G.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Seismic is a wonderful sales tool

Love it.

Pros

Seismic makes it easy to communicate with my prospects and clients. I am able to use the app and send documents out quickly and easily. I can also track when people open the documents

Cons

The only thing I think would be beneficial would be the ability to preview a document that you are attaching so you make sure it is the correct piece since sometimes the names of documents are Similar

LW

Lisa W.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

This product is so very easy for end users to get what they want and when they want it!

So much time saved in the long run!

Pros

What I like the most about Seismic are the abilities for end users--it is so very easy for them to use.

Cons

Very limited in the programs you can use to design your collateral. Can't use InDesign--very limiting! Also adding variables can be quite time consuming.

OC

Olivia C.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Finally a sales tool that our sales team is genuinely excited to use!

Seismic is currently being used by our sales organization and the business development team. Seismic allows our users to easily access relevant content and information that they need to effectively engage with prospects and customers.

Pros

Content is easy to find, the insights from content engagement and the reports and dashboards are extremely helpful and detailed.

Cons

The microsite experience could be more customizable and the load time on the website could be faster.

kC

katy C.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

A place to house EVERYTHING

Pros

While most people in the world are still working from home and do not have access to printers or copiers, Seismic comes in for the win allowing multiple uploads, great organization and search features! It has been extremely helpful when looking up documents or trainings from the past, to sharing with members of my team!

Cons

I would like to have the option to color code.

AV

Alex V.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Makes the life of the sales reps easier

Pros

The integration with Salesforce is really useful so the sales reps can send the documentation to the potential clients just with a few clicks.

Cons

The UI design is a little bit old fashioned.

ML

Mitchell L.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Implementation has been comprehensive

Pros

We're implementing Seismic and the process has been great thus far. The features are good for content management at scale and at SaaS companies, this is key.

Cons

There could be user guides sent to existing employees with visuals instructing certain departments

JC

James C.

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great program

customer follow up

Pros

easy to use, also keep up with customers

Cons

slow sometimes but i think its the network

Hi James, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying how easy the platform is to use and working with our customer team. Ensuring a positive customer experience is a top priority for Seismic and we are glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond! Cheers, Sidra

JG

Jackie G.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great All Around Resource

My overall experience with Seismic has been great. I really like using the resource when prospecting and its organization makes it easy to find what I am looking for quickly. It's been incredibly helpful in my role as a BDR.

Pros

I really like the organized, neat, clean userface of Seismic. Navigation is pretty seamless and I am able to find resources with a quick search.

Cons

I don't know that there is much to dislike.

RH

Romeo H.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Great Product

Great. I've been able to analyze data provided from Seismic which allows for better results on future activity

Pros

It provides you with a place to share relevant information regarding anything within the industry. Directly streamlined to clients with interaction feedback for internal use.

Cons

Easier search use or better functionality with searching. Some sifting through results from time to time; never too much of an issue though.

DH

Dave H.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Seismic makes it all happen...

Pros

Seismic is a great tool for our sales team, as it checks all of the boxes. Documents all in one place? Check. Knowing when the clients open the docs? Check. Easy tagging? Check. Working with sales teams can be difficult, but this makes it easy for them to find what they need and get on to the next task.

Cons

The only problem we have had is convincing the more stubborn members of the sales team to switch over from old school attachments. Most of them eventually buy in, once they see the data that is available, but old habits are hard to break.

BC

Brittany C.

Great product!

Great!

Pros

Easy to use when it comes to searching for what you're looking for and the folders that are available to setup.

Cons

I do not have many qualms about the product, but Liveshare sharing could be easier to use.

JM

Jacob M.

A wealth of knowledge!

Pros

I love the organized way everything is presented. I can easily find anything I need and collaborate with my co-workers!

Cons

I can’t think of anything I would change to be honest. Very happy with the service!