Seismic Logo

Seismic

Powerful enablement for your sales and marketing teams

Seismic Reviews - Page 6

VD

Veronica D.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

I <3 Seismic

I love it, it's very useful, I use it multiple times per week

Pros

Great features, easy to use, one stop shop for all the content and assets in my organization

Cons

The landing page is not personalized, I wish I had more features to store my favourite assets, create groups etc

BL

Brian L.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use, stay informed

Pros

It keeps me up to date with new updates for sales enablement, pricing, competitor information, and helps me stay ahead of the game by being able to read in my downtime. It also very easy to use and find everything that I need to

Cons

Nothing I can really think of. It does exactly what I need to as mentioned above. Keeps me up to date and informed and that is the main thing I love about Seismic

TT

Tim T.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Great for managing, finding, and sending content!

Great experience with Seismic so far, our teams are really enjoying the additional features when it comes to finding and sending out content to prospects and clients.

Pros

Managing all of our content in one place and the ability to easily find that content via searching by name, tags, and other criteria. The tracking capabilities to understand when clients/prospects are interacting with our content. LiveDoc functionality to easily create content through automation.

Cons

The outlook plugin doesn't update in real time based on what is added to the Workspace. LiveDocs can be tricky to understand and implement.

Patrick A.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Seismic has changed they way I find relevant information to send to customers.

Overall my experience has been great. There was a little pain as first from having to learn something new but once you are over that it works great.

Pros

What I like most about Seismic is that it is a one stop shop for information. I know that the information is the most up to date. When I want to find what is the best material we have to send to a customer that is where it will be found.

Cons

This is more because we have so much to choose from sometimes having to sift and sort and filter down searches to get what I am looking for can be difficult. Still better than it was.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great Tool For Accessing Materials

Seismic is a great tool for housing internal and external documents, videos, materials and a resource for training new staff. The search feature could be a little bit more intuitive when looking through items.

Pros

We used Seismic mostly for housing both client facing collateral and materials as well as internal How to's and videos. It was great for posting a collection of instructional videos that we could access on the spot.

Cons

Sometimes the searching for certain materials was difficult. It would populate other materials that I wasn't necessarily looking for, or had no logical reason for populating. The keywords that I used did not populate in the titles of the results so I wasn't always sure if I was getting the right outcome in the search.

Thanks so much for sharing your review with us and the community. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we continue to improve our platform to address our customer's needs. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

JG

Jarod G.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Seismic is an Amazing Solution!

Seismic literally allows sales and marketing to operate from the same page. Content is king, and Seismic allows us to ensure our sales reps gets the right content, to the right person, at the right time. The solution is very intuitive and my team has taken very well to it. We are proud of the work we've achieved, but are only getting started in our efforts. More stakeholders are coming to the plate that want in - it's a first world problem, and we'll take it. The onboarding team has been amazing throughout our journey and we're very happy with the investment we've made - we're set see an amazing return.

Pros

Very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates easily with existing content stores (i.e. SharePoint, Box, etc.). The LiveDoc feature is second to none.

Cons

You can get any report out ot Seismic you want - but right now it requires the creation of LiveDocs. It's a solid workaround, not a deal breaker in the least.

BH

Branden H.

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Seismic Review

Overall satisfied customer.

Pros

I like the search functionality, it's very easy for me to locate any doc or collateral that my team needs.

Cons

Sometimes its a little had to add content so I'll have another team member do it for me.

BR

Brittney R.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Seismi

I actually really like Seismic for keeping all documents together.

Pros

I like this software because it keeps everything in my company organized.

Cons

I dislike this software because sometimes it is more complicated than it needs to be.

BS

Blake S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Relevant stories at your fingertips

Pros

Seismic allows for the capture and transfer of your companies stories to the salesforce in an easy to use format. This allows for salespeople to get up to speed quickly. It also means that salespeople can equip themselves with the knowledge needed to sell across industries with relevant examples of your companies success in that industry.

Cons

Seismic is easy to use but if your company has a large amount of content then they have to be diligent in how they go about organizing the material for easy retrieval.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

All you need to know in one place

Pros

Seismic is a very intuitive, easy to use Software that will make your search for documentation a one stop trip.

Cons

The initial release was a bit rough and hard to use but after it got reworked it’s been great.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great customer experience! Always helping reps!

Love the product. Great for training and info. Sales acceleration.

Pros

voice of the buyer. They are constantly taking our feedback and putting it into use.

Cons

Changes are sometimes not always communicated and catch reps off guard

NH

Nicholas H.

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Seismic is easy to use and efficient!

Pros

I love the live send feature. It allows for content to be sent to a group of prospects or clients quickly and easily. It is easy to understand and provides valuable feedback on who's engaging with the content.

Cons

The fields sometimes are a bit dis-jointed. When looking for content it is one document at a time and the search could be improved.

AS

Aditi S.

E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 employees

Does the work, can improve certain features

Pros

Document generation is easy, LiveDocs are a very useful feature

Cons

Reporting can be better, analytics too. Giving accesses is hard.

ET

Eyup T.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Best Sales Enablement Tool

It has remarkable features to store, use and share your sales enablement tools. It's possible to review all the documents, presentations etc. uploaded within your organization both globally and locally! Moreover, if you're curious to know whether the document you've shared with the client/prospect has been checked or not, then you'll love the Engagement Center section of the site!

Pros

I like the Engagement Center most because it helps me to analyze & track down the content I shared with prospects/clients.

Cons

The speed of website and email format/design needs improvements.

sm

susan m.

Investment Management, 201-500 employees

User Friendly.

Pros

Seismic is very easy to use. Information is organized in a logical fashion that makes locating documents simple. No more scanning though multiple webpages to find what you need. The search function is also excellent.

Cons

I would like to see notifications sent to my inbox when new information is added that is relevant to me.

TS

Thomas S.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Seismic review

Very satisfied

Pros

easy to use UI and accessibility, downloadable and live send links

Cons

search engine can have improvements.....

KB

Kevin B.

Chemicals, 10,001+ employees

Easy to use and always at your fingertips

I like to be able to find a document and easy to send to a customer

Pros

I like the search bar, which makes finding a document quick.

Cons

Some times too much content to sort through.

SH

Sarah H.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Seismic survey

Pros

Having everything available in one spot

Cons

Nothing that I can think of as of right now

ch

claudia h.

REview

Pros

easy to use features and very well organized

Cons

loading time takes awhile sometimes most days

AW

April W.

ADP Sales Rep

Pros

Very easy to find documents in one place.

Cons

There is not much I do not like about Seismic since it is easy to use and find information.

JW

Julie W.

Legal Services, 10,001+ employees

Very useful software for document sharing

I like the ease of use of this software, being able to locate documents quickly and provide download links for clients.

Pros

I like having my own area within Seismic for the saving and distribution of my own documents.

Cons

I don't like the time it takes for large videos to become shareable. I'd like this to be speedier

CB

Calvin B.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Great for Onboarding!

Overall the experience has been great.

Pros

Seismic is very helpful and intuitive when it comes to learning new material. The search function is so helpful and always leads me in the right direction.

Cons

The only feature that I think could use a bit of improvement is the Livesend feature when used with the application SalesLoft. I am unsure how to send a document with Livesend to a larger audience without entering individual email addresses.

Sage C.

Helpful resources

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate through the software. Seismic houses a ton of resources and collateral for us to use to help educate us and our clients/partners. It is easy to find what ever youre looking for with the search bar, otherwise very organized with the different folders!

Cons

It was tricky to navigate at first due to the high level of security on my device, but that wasn't Seismic's fault. Great software!

Rebecca E.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Seismic for Document Storage

My overall experience with Seismic has been just okay. I think the UI and UX could be improved

Pros

What I like most about Seismic is that all relevant company files and documents are stored under one location and easily accessible

Cons

What I like least about Seismic is the search functionality. I tend to find that the search function does not pull all results based on a key word and searches have to be very specific

Jordan D.

Human Resources, 10,001+ employees

Just fine. It works for how I use it.

Pros

Easy to use, easily organizable. Wish I could see who had used or been in the centers I created for the team.

Cons

Search feature doesn't always bring up content that I know exists.