Sendible Reviews

4.21/5 (24 reviews)

Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software

Reviewed 2018-08-11

I have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July, 2013. Their accounts must be up and running with fresh posts and interaction every day. Sendible offers the tools to do this. Whenever there is a glitch or connection issue, the customer support staff employed by Sendible is proactive in reaching out and updating the status. Since I have to manage dozens or even hundreds of social media profiles at a time, the pricing and features of a corporate level account are important. Sendible has provided me a custom subscription that meets my exact needs.Easy social media post scheduling Intuitive, easy to use interface Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely

Sarah Stengel

Sendible is a Timesaver

Reviewed 2018-09-24

I love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.

Great for Scheduling Posts

Reviewed 2018-12-20

I run a blog and like to schedule social shares in advance. The software allows me to do that easily, including editing pending posts if I see something I've entered in error (typo typically). I'm a software developer by trade so when I find a bug I tend to give better than average bug descriptions. They're fairly responsive in fixing the issues I've addressed, with the exception of those problems specific to running on a touch-screen system.I like the ability to schedule posts on most major social platforms. They're fairly responsive to changes made on respective platforms that affect ability to post. Can view "inbox" of platforms from Sendible instead of having to visit each.

Elena Perez

Sendible: Organization & Accountability for Social Media Work

Reviewed 2019-01-19

We switched from SproutSocial to Sendible when our online team became large enough that we needed to be able to easily centralize not just content but responses. Sendible creates accountability for social media content and responses that has been really instrumental in allowing us to become more responsive.Allows you to easily plan content across multiple social media platforms, and creates a system of accountability and signoff/approvals for posts before they are scheduled. It also allows for feedback and resubmission if there are problems with a piece of content, and creates a centralized way to see, assign, and respond to incoming contacts/messages from social media.

Liana Ling

Good choice for agency or managing multiple accounts

Reviewed 2017-07-20

We use the content review and approval system the most. It enables the team to seamlessly create content and have it published across various social networks. They also updated their reporting which is a huge improvement. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting.

Shylar Bredewold

So far, my favourite Social Media Management platform

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Pretty easy to schedule and perform social media posting and commenting. The measure features seem to grow in their usefulness as time progresses, really looking forward to getting more value out of discerning who the top engaged profiles are as the months progress. It also seems as though the business has a solid history with platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, meaning changes and updates should more readily be resolved to the end user (me).

Anonymous

Great platform to manage accounts with a team

Reviewed 2018-07-31

This program is simple enough for anyone that has used any type of scheduling software before. If you are working with a team, it is easy to access other profiles and multiple social media accounts.

catherine campero

I Love It!

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Easy to navigate dashboard. Publishing and scheduling tools easy to use. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting. I like that the account can be white listed. I like that we can manage multiple clients social channels at once. I felt the best feature was the live reporting links you can send out.

Rocky Kev

We needed a Blog scheduler, and Sendible is it

Reviewed 2018-03-17

Sendible has been a great alternative to Hootsuite, only with a much more modern look and better reports.Sendible is quickly becoming our central control tower for everything social media. I can quickly link all of my social media accounts and blogs, and have them in one place. The biggest benefit is the ability to upload a csv of social media content. I can spend an hour writing content and schedule when they'll be delivered - then upload that one file to Sendible to keep the calendar full.

Anonymous

A fantastic platform for managing multiple clients

Reviewed 2018-12-26

Logins for each of my clients so that they can sign in and browse through their scheduled content. First scheduling software I've come across that posts to Google My Business.

Deirdre Gray

Sendilble is definitley great for your scial media publishing needs

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-06-06
Review Source: Software Advice

You can publish on the go using the mobile app that is available for iOS and Android. Easy to use. You can schedule specific publishing times.

Adam Duran

We use Sendible in our agency and love it.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

We can collaborate easily and efficiently. We love the calendaring system. I am always discovering more useful features - it's very fun!

Pamela Smith

Sendible about the same as Hootsuite

Reviewed 2018-03-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to navigate dashboard. Publishing and scheduling tools easy to use. A little confusion during the Instagram switch from native to 3rd party scheduling capability.

Anonymous

Tried this out for providing reports to clients

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Lots of data options in the custom reports, loved the top posts layout, the ability to see fans by age/gender and by city, ability to automatically send monthly emails

Elesha Jones

I use this daily

Reviewed 2018-03-07

As a brand Manager I daily use this software to manage clients social media accounts. I love that it integrates so many tools that save me time!

Mandy Jaspering

Overall a good choice

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-31

Free 30-day trial is awesome, gives you the chance to see what works and what doesn't. Auto posting for RSS and evergreen content is great.

Jeroni Vinyet

The best

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-16

Its all in one software to manage all social profiles. Monetize, analytics and full features to edit publications

Jenna Herrig

We started using Sendible for bulk uploading social media and it'#39;s been great!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-01-17

The platform is easy to use, straight-forward and cut our time in half for publishing posts for our advertisers. Sendible is a great tool for bulk uploading creative and content. We used to have to go each advertiser'#39;s page to post content and it was very time-consuming. Sendible allows you to bulk upload creative and content for a whole month. It'#39;s a very efficient, time-saving platform.