SendPulse

Email, web push, SMS and Facebook chatbots on one platform

visit website

SendPulse Reviews - Page 2

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

Pros

I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Cons

Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Best mail merge and multiple channel product

Very efficient support.

Pros

Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Cons

Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

Pros

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

Cons

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

Thank you for your review! Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

Excellent for sending mail

When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

Pros

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

Cons

For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

SendPulse Has Many Feature For The Business to Promote

I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

Pros

SendPulse has many features that really help the business to promote from the same platform! That is great in my opinion. It has a free plan so you can test it before you go on a large scale.

Cons

I can't remove my first email address from the SMTP account even I reach support. I planning no to continue that domain, so the email address is taking the 2 quota space but not useable for my case. I recommend changing that policy and give us delete any email address instead of freezing one email address.

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

Pros

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

Cons

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.

Great product for mailing services

Overall the experience was great indeed.

Pros

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

Cons

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Great tool

Pros

The program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need.

Cons

Saving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.

The service simplifies many tasks

Pros

SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Cons

Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

A good service for organizing e-mail marketing

Pros

I like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.

Excellent service

Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Pros

Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast. Smtp service: Fast and stabile. Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Cons

What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

Reseña

Buena , recomendada

Pros

Facil uso, interfaz amígable , definitivamente es un buen software

Cons

Mmmm el copyRight, no me gusta aun pagando veo errores de copy riggth que no deberían ir

A real pipeline for e-mail marketing

Pros

Just a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.

Cons

It is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.

Mejor relación CALIDAD-CANTIDAD-PRECIO

A comparación de otras herramientas, esta permite generar un buen trabajo dinámico sin perder las herramientas avanzadas. Es una plataforma muy buena, es muy intuitiva y la manera de trabajo es muy dinámica e intuitva.

Pros

Cons

El diseño de las landing pages es un poco básico y simple, creo que se podría mejorar.

Observación

Ha sido buena con la expectativa de mejorar mucho más.

Pros

La utilización del producto es fácil. La atención al usuario es con una respuesta inmediata.

Cons

Que no puede recibir en ella correos electrónicos, y no me deja crear múltiples bases de datos, para envíos específicos que requiero, es decir, en varias base de datos puedo tener contactos repetidos, pero es por los temas a compartir y el sistema no me lo permite.

La mejor App

lo vi a un amigo que hacia muchas ventas y me fije muy detenidamente que app utiliza y me di cuenta que era esta y cuando la use booom me sorprendí de todo lo que se puede hacer en ella

Pros

Que es muy fácil de manejar, ahorra mucho trabajo y en mi negocio me ha permitido generar mas volumen de ventas, y poderlo recomendar a mis amigos, conocidos y familiares

Cons

he solicitado por varias veces en atención al cliente que me ayudaran adquirir el plan de 10$ y me varias ocasiones me dicen que la persona de cobranza no se encuentra

Experiencia usando SendPulse

En general la experiencia ha sido muy satisfactoria, sólo hemos utilizado el Plan Gratis y de verdad las herramientas que brindan para el seguimiento de las Campañas y el comportamiento de tus usuarios son muy efectivas a la hora de implementar Planes.

Pros

Es de muy fácil uso, y brinda herramientas útiles para el seguimiento de tus campañas

Cons

Uso el Plan Gratis y obviamente sólo disponer de 500 correos para enviar nuestras campañas es algo limitante, pero se entiende que con los otros planes hay muchas más ventajas.

Great product

Pros

The chatbot features are really useful and can be easily used by anyone.

Cons

The features are kind of limited compared to other products in the price category. The support team is instantly available but however they do not resolve my queries.

I'm very pleased with the work of the application

Pros

In our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.

Cons

As such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.

More than just good service

Pros

SendPulse does a great job with newsletters. Emails rarely get spammed, about 2 times per 100 emails. This is more than a satisfactory result. I also liked that the service allows me to conduct A / B testing and configure the client base.

Cons

Solutions for AMR-letters do not develop. Development froze at the initial stage, so this function is better not to use. There is also a problem with the support service - the operators respond in a standard manner and do not help to solve the problem.

Thank you for your review, Olga! Points taken.

A good app with an extensive range of features

Pros

This software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available.

Cons

Sometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don’t display pictures.

SendPulse review

Pros

We are using send pulse for hotel booking and transactions . Send-pulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat.

Excellent Service

Pros

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Cons

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Poor support

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them. Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too...

Pros

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Cons

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription, Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Es suficiente, muy bueno para mi

muy fácil de usar y me da buenas opciones de diseño

Pros

muy fácil de usar, tiene plantillas ya listas y si no te gustan las puede modificar

Cons

a veces no se si llegan todos los correos o es que los usuarios no abren