SendPulse

Email, web push, SMS and Facebook chatbots on one platform

visit website

SendPulse Reviews - Page 3

Observación

Ha sido buena con la expectativa de mejorar mucho más.

Pros

La utilización del producto es fácil. La atención al usuario es con una respuesta inmediata.

Cons

Que no puede recibir en ella correos electrónicos, y no me deja crear múltiples bases de datos, para envíos específicos que requiero, es decir, en varias base de datos puedo tener contactos repetidos, pero es por los temas a compartir y el sistema no me lo permite.

Nice experience of using whatsapp chatbot and all SendPulse features

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. Their pricing plan is also very attractive when we compared to its alternatives.

Cons

Only had 7 days trial. Should need at-least 14 - 30 days as trial period.

La mejor App

lo vi a un amigo que hacia muchas ventas y me fije muy detenidamente que app utiliza y me di cuenta que era esta y cuando la use booom me sorprendí de todo lo que se puede hacer en ella

Pros

Que es muy fácil de manejar, ahorra mucho trabajo y en mi negocio me ha permitido generar mas volumen de ventas, y poderlo recomendar a mis amigos, conocidos y familiares

Cons

he solicitado por varias veces en atención al cliente que me ayudaran adquirir el plan de 10$ y me varias ocasiones me dicen que la persona de cobranza no se encuentra

Experiencia usando SendPulse

En general la experiencia ha sido muy satisfactoria, sólo hemos utilizado el Plan Gratis y de verdad las herramientas que brindan para el seguimiento de las Campañas y el comportamiento de tus usuarios son muy efectivas a la hora de implementar Planes.

Pros

Es de muy fácil uso, y brinda herramientas útiles para el seguimiento de tus campañas

Cons

Uso el Plan Gratis y obviamente sólo disponer de 500 correos para enviar nuestras campañas es algo limitante, pero se entiende que con los otros planes hay muchas más ventajas.

Great product

Pros

The chatbot features are really useful and can be easily used by anyone.

Cons

The features are kind of limited compared to other products in the price category. The support team is instantly available but however they do not resolve my queries.

I'm very pleased with the work of the application

Pros

In our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.

Cons

As such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.

More than just good service

Pros

SendPulse does a great job with newsletters. Emails rarely get spammed, about 2 times per 100 emails. This is more than a satisfactory result. I also liked that the service allows me to conduct A / B testing and configure the client base.

Cons

Solutions for AMR-letters do not develop. Development froze at the initial stage, so this function is better not to use. There is also a problem with the support service - the operators respond in a standard manner and do not help to solve the problem.

Thank you for your review, Olga! Points taken.

A good app with an extensive range of features

Pros

This software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available.

Cons

Sometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don’t display pictures.

SendPulse review

Pros

We are using send pulse for hotel booking and transactions . Send-pulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat.

Excellent Service

Pros

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Cons

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Poor support

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them. Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too...

Pros

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Cons

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription, Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Things have come a long way since Mailchimp Days

Pros

SendPulse puts cutting edge technology in the hands of the small business operator

Cons

Nothing yet. Seems to be fine for what we need.

Es suficiente, muy bueno para mi

muy fácil de usar y me da buenas opciones de diseño

Pros

muy fácil de usar, tiene plantillas ya listas y si no te gustan las puede modificar

Cons

a veces no se si llegan todos los correos o es que los usuarios no abren

Very well integrated email and SMS marketing service.

It is one of my primary source for email marketing. And it is very effective in generating good revenue for my company.

Pros

Its simple user interface and great deliverability makes it one of the best email marketing tool of this industry. It is also well integrated with SMS service which is a great tool for me. Simultaneously I can use both for my product promotions. Both gives amazing results.

Cons

Till now I didn't see any major problem in this software. Sometimes it bothers me when it takes longer time for campaign approval.

I love Sendpulse

Pros

the simplicity, ease of use, and the opportunity to grow with the platform. I love the way their feature releases are done in a way not to choke me as a user and tutorials to back up my learning.

Cons

The payment confirmation process for my region.

Excellent web push service

I have been looking for a solution that will let me send web push notifications to my customers. I tried a few services but in all of them setup was extremely complicated. SendPulse was easy to integrate, I just added a javascript code to my website and it worked right away. The service is free and does not have any limitations. You can send web push to all your users no matter how many you've got. Recommended!

Pros

- Web push is free and easy to implemement - Web push works together with email

Convenient service of dispatch

Pros

Everything is implemented fairly simply and rationally, there is nothing superfluous, only the necessary functions. The program completely suits me, although some points can be improved. The ideal software does not happen. Tasks are constantly changing and developers are trying to follow the advanced trends.

Cons

Few standard templates. I would like to make my personal cabinet even more convenient. It is advisable to send notifications by SMS, not just e-mail. Data security must also be at its height.

Great

Great tool for your website. I don’t have any problem with it.

Pros

Good way to collect emails. The first 25 hundred are free. It will make you tons of money in return. Great service. They also do sms marketing and push notifications.

Cons

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

A great marketing automation tool with a ton of features

SendPlus was a great help to our marketing team. We would conduct some of our email and facebook campaigns manually (or rather not completely automated). We save a ton of time by switching.

Pros

This was the one tool we needed to automate all our marketing communications. From email campaigns to SMS, Facebook and even Viber. We used to use two separate tools for email and facebook campaigns. Their free plan is also great but lacks a couple of features that were critical for business use.

Cons

The step up from their free to paid plan seems small in terms of the benefits. This was one disappointment when signing but eventually SendPulse was a great addition to our marketing arsenal.

Awesome email client for free!

I can send out my weekly email blast (around 1000 subscribers) for free! SendPulse is a real lifesaver for me! Any other email client that I've looked at would cost me $40-60 per month, which I can't justify spending. Thanks so much SendPulse!

Pros

It's completely free and allows me to customize my emails that I send out every week. I own a small business and can't justify the cost of any other email client.

Cons

The interface can be a little clunky sometimes.

Thank you for your review! We are happy SendPulse helps your business.

Best AutoResponder Service for Internet Tycoons

Pros

The general media added to make communication easy through emails, SMS, and bots

Cons

Nothing for now. There's no reason I've found not liking this.

Una novata feliz

mis clientes saben que estoy presente y eso vale

Pros

estoy conociendo todo el tema de las notificaciones push y email marketing, utilizandolo para mi emprendimiento y hasta ahora ha sido lo mejor. al principio un poco enredado pero al ver las notificaciones como llegan y ver que funciona, veo que fue muy facil :)

Cons

falta como una guia para principiantes algo que te vaya guiando paso a paso

Totalmente Recomendado

Mi experiencia general con la aplicación de verdad que ha sido extraordinaria no he tenido ningún fallo, ningún error, nos brindan herramientas y recursos que de verdad es difícil encontrar en otras partes gracias impulse he podido hacer que mi negocio vuelva flote

Pros

Me gusta mucho trabajar con los ChatsBost ya que por ahí puedo contactar y conectar con muchísima gente de diferentes redes sociales. Me ha gustado que la Red es Super amigable para el usuario y cualquier persona lo puede manejar y además muy efectiva. Gracias hace impulse he podido conectar con clientes antiguos y poder hacer que compren nuestros productos

Cons

La verdad no encontrado nada que no me haya gustado pero si le agregaría poder hacer lo mismo en WhatsApp

this has been one of the best softwares ı have used so far . and its highly effective

since day one of using this software it has made my work much ore easier than expected

Pros

the main and most important thing is that its easy to use highly effective mobile access best customer service

Cons

ı cant think of any cons at the moment to be honest its almost perfect

Thank you for your review, Zafer! We are happy to hear that you like our product and customer service.

My favourite for email marketing

Pros

I love using Sendulse for email marketing. It is super-easy to use, the customer support is fast and great, the software is very affordable. They also add new features always and help educational events, which is very nice.

Cons

I haven't found any reasons not to use Sendpulse yet. Love it!