SendPulse Logo
SendPulse

Email, web push, SMS and Facebook chatbots on one platform

visit website

SendPulse Reviews - Page 3

Email marketing makes a difference in business

Pros

In the times of social media marketing, it is surprising to see the results of email campaigns. And the SendPulse system is completely user-friendly, with all the necessary features. Having the possibility to organize and segment the mailing also makes everything very practical and assertive, since all metrics are available for analysis.

Cons

I still haven't found the solution I'm looking for for landing pages

Great Marketing Tool

Very happy for the freedom to use it for free, even with limited resources.

Pros

In my view, the tool brings excellent possibilities for engagement with our prospects, especially in the interaction with email automation and service bots.

Cons

I believe I could release the whatsapp chatbot for tasting even with limited resources.

Excellent for sending mail

When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

Pros

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

Cons

For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

SendPulse Has Many Feature For The Business to Promote

I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

Pros

SendPulse has many features that really help the business to promote from the same platform! That is great in my opinion. It has a free plan so you can test it before you go on a large scale.

Cons

I can't remove my first email address from the SMTP account even I reach support. I planning no to continue that domain, so the email address is taking the 2 quota space but not useable for my case. I recommend changing that policy and give us delete any email address instead of freezing one email address.

Satisfaction

very cool

Pros

The ease and speed allows me to do a lot in order to achieve the expected and intended goals of my company

Cons

Free plan with almost nothing to do, should at least allow you to send some written sms

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

Pros

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

Cons

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.

Great product for mailing services

Overall the experience was great indeed.

Pros

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

Cons

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Price-effective

Given all the available resources, SendPulse is a great tool at a very affordable price.

Pros

SendPulse is integrated with main IM platforms so it is possible to create chatbots wherever your site/company/solution is. It is very easy to connect with such platforms.

Cons

Until my last review SendPulse was only allowing to create mini-sites in the platform and there was a promise to create full website. I hope it is fixed.

SendPulse is a winner

Fantastic software and exellent customer service

Pros

I tried 7 email marketing companies and SendPulse is the best

Cons

SendPulse is perfect for me. It has great features and use friendly website. I don;t normaly do reviews but SendPulse deserves 5 stars review.

Great tool

Pros

The program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need.

Cons

Saving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.

The service simplifies many tasks

Pros

SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Cons

Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

Makes work much easier

Pros

I am introducing myself to the world of chatbots, and I thought I was going to have to program everything from scratch, but thanks to sendpulse I have been able to do it much faster and with better quality

Cons

The only thing that sometimes has a problem with the variables, but nothing serious.

Very good

this being an excellent experience.

Pros

it's intuitive, even though I never touched or sought support, I was able to easily import and create the campaigns

Cons

I haven't used it enough, but I haven't found an easy way to duplicate the campaign or use my template. but i believe i will soon

Great Marketing Tool

Pros

Intuitive and modern tool with lots of features

Cons

It's hard to say what you least like, but I believe in the team's desire to improve.

This review was translated from Portuguese. Read original review

A good service for organizing e-mail marketing

Pros

I like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.

Excellent service

Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Pros

Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast. Smtp service: Fast and stabile. Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Cons

What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

I Love Sendpulse

Pros

Landing Pages, Chatbots-Whatsapp and Messenger, Trigger Actions, Integrations, Great Customer Service

Cons

takes time to load at times and they should add multiple schedule features to enable users to schedule a campaign more than once without having to start the process again.

very good tool

I liked it a lot and I recommend it for its ease of use, and tools

Pros

I like the ease with which I can do my email campaigns and how detailed the report is.

Cons

What I liked least is that they could implement more templates to help create

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

A real pipeline for e-mail marketing

Pros

Just a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.

Cons

It is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.

So far I'm satisfied, it's good value for money.

Pros

Ease of use looking at other systems

Cons

Minimum value to use sms a little high.

Better QUALITY-QUANTITY-PRICE ratio

Compared to other tools, this allows you to generate a good dynamic job without losing advanced tools. It is a very good platform, it is very intuitive and the way of working is very dynamic and intuitive.

Pros

Cons

The design of the landing pages is a bit basic and simple, I think it could be improved.

Observation

It has been good with the expectation of improving much more.

Pros

Using the product is easy. User service is with an immediate response.

Cons

That it cannot receive emails in it, and it does not allow me to create multiple databases, for specific shipments that I require, that is, in several databases I can have repeated contacts, but it is due to the topics to be shared and the system does not allows it.

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Nice experience of using whatsapp chatbot and all SendPulse features

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. Their pricing plan is also very attractive when we compared to its alternatives.

Cons

Only had 7 days trial. Should need at-least 14 - 30 days as trial period.

The best App

I saw it from a friend who made a lot of sales and I looked closely at what app he uses and I realized that it was this and when I used it booom I was surprised at everything that can be done in it

Pros

That it is very easy to handle, saves a lot of work and in my business it has allowed me to generate more sales volume, and to be able to recommend it to my friends, acquaintances and family

Cons

I have asked customer service several times to help me acquire the $ 10 plan and they tell me several times that the collection person is not found

Great Experince

Great experience

Pros

Great Experience but there is always room for improvement. And we will love it more if you the price can be reduced. Thank you

Cons

Extra Charge for web push. This pushes my budget upward beyond what we have.