SendPulse Logo

Email, web push, SMS, chatbots, CRM on one platform

SendPulse Reviews - Page 3

Vijendr W.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

A multi-purpose marketing tool.

This software helps in a lot in my profession. It helps me to build my customer base significantly. It also helps me to make new transactions also.

Pros

Its user interface is very refreshing which stands it out from other similar category softwares. It has all the required features for effective email marketing. This software integrates well with my CRM and the whole process is very smooth and streamline. Its Automated Email Flow makes my work super easy. I also use its mobile application when I travel and I must say it's very convenient.

Cons

For last couple of months I am facing one error while signing in into my account through its sign-in widget available on the top right of its web page. I need to fill my credentials twice because first time it asks me whether I am human or robot. Rest everything is fine for me.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

CRM ideal para empresas pequeñas

Al fin pude tener una herramienta económica, completa y colaborativa para gestionar las ventas y proyectos de mis clientes.

Pros

La integración de su CRM, gestión de contactos, email marketing y chatbots de Facebook, Instagram, Telegram y WhatsApp. Incluso utilizo un pipeline para gestionar proyectos. Funciona tan bien como Asana o Trello para eso.

Cons

Es más difícil de entender que el promedio.

CL

Cristiano L.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Completo e fácil de usar

Está atendendo minhas necessidades, tudo que precisei encontrei a solução na SendPulse.

Pros

A facilidade de usar, sendo bastante intuitiva. Os recursos também são muito bons pois em uma plataforma encontro todos os serviços que preciso. Os valores são em Reais.

Cons

As poucas vezes que precisei de suporte não foi muito acessível.

RM

Rassem M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Pros

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us. Thanks once again and continue Rassem

Cons

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

SendPulse oferece um bom valor pelo preço​.

Pros

Interface de usuário amigável do SendPulse. É acessível para pequenas empresas​

Cons

Pode melhorar em termos de integrações, automação e design e personalização de email.

Santiago R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

Pros

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

Cons

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Construction, 11-50 employees

SendPulse Helps Keeps Subscriber Updated

Happy to use such an awesome product.

Pros

SendPulse is a cloud-based email marketing and transactional email service provider. It helps you to send emails, manage subscribers, and monitor your campaign’s performance. They provide a suite of tools for those who want to get their message out to the world in the most effective way possible. SendPulse offers an easy-to-use interface that allows users to design content for various channels like SMS, Push Notification, Social Media, etc.

Cons

Not so much of cons but the limitation in subscriber number is quite the thing I don't like about SendPulse.

Thank you for your review, happy to hear that you find combination of various tools in one product convenient.

AS

Alonso S.

Reseña

Se envia la facturacion electronica de nuestros clientes

Pros

La estabilidad de la plataforma es correcta

Cons

Soporte técnico es problemático se debe estar haciendo traducciones para enviar la informacion porque sino lo dejan a uno dias y dias sin respuesta, en las traducciones la mayoría de veces no entienden bien el problema y en general no tienen un soporte adecuado para latino america ya que por lo que he visto dependen de soporte de otras zonas de diferente lenguaje

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hola Alonso, gracias por escribirnos y por tus buenas ountuaciones en practicamente todas las areas, a excepcion de soporte y por lo cual, estoy aqui para entender cuales han sido tus dudas y dificultades. Te hago llegar con este mensaje mi direccion de correo electronico, ayudame por favor reenviandome tu historial para analizarlo y ver de que manera podemos mejorar tu experiencia. Que tengas buen dia, quedo a la espera de tu correo. Ramiro Covarrubias MKT Mgr SendPulse Latam

MA

Mario A.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Good platform but need little bit of upgrades

I'm still testing the platform

Pros

The price is quite cheap. It's easy to use in some ways.

Cons

Maybe a Contacts section with more specific features. More native integrations with other apps and CRM's

SK

Sushil K.

Photography, 201-500 employees

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Pros

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

Cons

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Desde que conheci a sendpulse só usei a plataforma

muito boa, sempre gostei de usa-la, apenas quando realmente precisei do suporte foi um pouco ruim, a ferramenta é ótima precisa agora ter um ambiente de aprendizagem para informações de forma mais educativa e didática.

Pros

a forma intuitiva de usar as ferramentas são ótimas

Cons

o suporte poderia se mais humanizado, uma conversa mais informal, também poderia nos ajudar a realizar tarefas e ser mais lado a lado com os usuários

cc

carlos c.

Computer Software, self-employed

La mejor herramienta

La mejor herramienta para organizar tus plataformas en un solo lugar.

Pros

Me gusta su nivel de actualizaciones y funcionalidades que tiene en chatbot.

Cons

Falta mejorar la integración de chatbot con el crm

Sunitha H.

Program Development, 201-500 employees

SendPulse review

Pros

I appreciated SendPulse's comprehensive marketing platform that enabled me to manage my email, SMS and web push campaigns in one place. This made it effortless to stay on top of my marketing and guarantee smooth operation. Furthermore, the platform was user-friendly and came with helpful tutorials and support. I also enjoyed the various features, such as automation, segmentation, analytics, and A/B testing, which made it simpler to optimize campaigns and tailor content for maximum impact. Lastly, the pricing plans were very economical, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

No, for now i dont have any problem for using sendpulse

GP

Gargi P.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

Pros

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

Cons

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

FG

Felipe G.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

SendPulse SMS

Eu sou usuário há mais de 2 anos, e uma vez que o escopo atendeu à necessidade que tenho, a relação com a plataforma é sem fricções. Por ser um tópico resolvido, a SendPulse é transparente no meu pool de fornecedores, me fornece o que preciso de forma estável e sem problemas.

Pros

Eu sou um usuário de SMS da SendPulse e acho realmente prático a forma que eles disponibilizam a tecnologia para eu integrar com os meus sistemas. É simples e muito prático, e para o meu operacional eu gosto bastante do produto.

Cons

Não tenho pontos fortes negativos, o sistema me atende no canal que preciso. Talvez uma evolução para algo mais omnichannel, com telefonia e integrações via WhatsApp tornaria o SendPulse mais utilizável para o que preciso na empresa, mas por enquanto está tudo Ok.

AN

Andrés N.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Buena herramienta para enviar notificacioens

Pros

Es fácil de usar y de llevar la gestión de usuarios.

Cons

Todo bien, quizá que tenga la opción de importar las imágenes de los posts en las notificaciones.

Robert C.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Sendpulse is CRM automation in perfect harmony

Pros

For me the best features so far are the Chatbots, push notifications, landing page builder, and automations.

Cons

So far I haven’t found anything really negative. if I had to say anything, possibly build the sendpulse academy up more with more courses.

PG

Paul G.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

they do not clearly communicate the changes, it smells like a scam

I think it can improve

Pros

It seems to me an acceptable service, not very ergonomic but acceptable

Cons

I have worked on the platform and it seems comfortable to me, but they have made last-minute changes and they have not published or notified by email, I am still waiting for answers from a person in charge

JR

Jefter R.

Incrível

Absulatamente incrível!

Pros

Administração e criação de fluxos para Bots

Cons

Falta de integração com demais ferramentas da web.

JR

John R.

Automotive, self-employed

No learning curve

Pros

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

JL

José Luis U.

Excelente herrramienta

La experiencia ha sido muy buena. Me ha permitido hacer lo que necesito para mi empresa

Pros

La construcción de los chat bots es increíble, la forma en que realiza los flujos y los accionadores.

Cons

Al principio me costaba un poco de trabajo entenderlo pero después fue muy sencillo

JJ

Juan Jose P.

interfaz de usuario amigable

soporte muy atento y responde en pocos minutos

Pros

que no utilizo codigos y todo es mediante Conexiones como si fuera un diagrama de flujo

Cons

que aun tiene algunas cosas por mejorar, como la no creacion de un menu para el usuario

Piyush J.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

The Best Marketing Automation Company

In one line we can say Value for Money

Pros

I like The Sendpulse & it's New Whatsapp Chatbot

Cons

Some integrations are more required & the complete accesses are not given to the customer.

AW

Abdul W.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best email services

I have been using third party email services for 10 years now for my marketing and transactional emails through eCommerce software. And SendPulse is the best that I have ever used. I tried many in the past but had to change from time to time due to delivery issues. But once I used SendPulse, I not only using it for myself for last 4 years but also have referred many people who were facing same issues like me. Email services depends upon on delivery time and exact statistics which Sendpulse fulfills without any issue ever.

Pros

Best email delivery time Always land in inbox on all providers Very detailed statistics on each delivery

Cons

I haven't found any con in it and that is why I am using it for last 4+ years.

RC

Robert C.

Automotive, self-employed

Use it every day

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Pros

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Cons

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.