SendPulse

Email, web push, SMS and Facebook chatbots on one platform

visit website

SendPulse Reviews - Page 5

Great Technical Support

Good Product. Great Customer Service. Easy to use. Friendly interface.

Pros

Easy user interface. Self intuitive and great live technical support

Cons

pricing and unable to receive text messages responses

From Lawal Lekan

Pros

The most feature I like most is the Facebook chatbot is mean i will never need manychat or any other chatbot again because this is a game-changer

Cons

you should allow single opt-in with the user verification but maybe you have your reason

Lawal, thank you for choosing SendPulse for creating your Facebook chatbot!

Whatsapp Chatbots with Mobile App

Pros

I have searched a lot and finally found something to automate my Whatsapp Messages.

Cons

Lets see how it goes. I Hope I do not have to leave this platform.

Closed Our Free Account

The biggest mistake, we moved to Sendplus and listen to their lies.

Pros

This worked as a SMTP, the rest is not working.

Cons

They closed our live account, with a bourgeois excuse that we had too high bounce backs, how we were using the SMTP for table booking, no one added wrong email. The main reason was that we were not paying for it.

Excelente..

Excelente plataforma

Pros

El envío de emails masivos simplifica trabajo

Cons

Ojala se pudiera enviar mas cantidad de correos de forma gratis

Best for browser notifications.

Pros

Everyone uses an internet browser. SendPulse has been the best tool for sending browser notifications, in my experience. It allows you to set titles and images of notification. It also allows you to view subscriber count, unsubscribed count and the browser of the user among other statistics. SendPulse's features are enough to meet most needs.

Cons

It does not provide any advanced features such as detailed analytics or engagement promotion matrices and functions. A lot more can be done if the experience of browser notifications is to be improved.

Great service!

Easy to get involved.

Pros

It's very easy to set up and has a nice backend site.

Cons

I did not find anything yet, but I don't use the mobile version.

Thank you for the review, Nora!

Good to use as an omnichannel service

We are using SendPulse to combine e-mail and webpush services in order to get better customer response rate. And that really works and their CTR beats other email services we ever tried. Also, we save 40% on our email marketing expenses with SendPulse after switched from the well known leading service from USA.

Pros

Large free plan. Integrated webpush. Integrated sms with worldwide delivery. Low prices for email. Free webpush.

Cons

Still new on market, some not important for us features are missing.

SendPulse - GrooveList

It's been great using this platform. The best Mailchimp's alternative.

Pros

Mail campaigns usability. Very easy to use.

Cons

Contact import was a little weird, I had to upload contacts several times.

Webpush + Email. Here's why we use SendPulse

We started using SendPulse for our software company StaffCop to deliver webpush notifications to get better onboarding. Got incredible 45% CTR and 10% increase in the entire onboarding process. Two months later we decided to switch from MailChimp to SendPulse to create more intelligent email+webpush transactional platform

Pros

A one platform for email, webpush and text

Cons

can not recall quickly

Really easy to use platform for creating bots

SendPulse has been a useful tool in the creation of a bot to filter the subscribers of my business's channel. The ease in which to customise anything has been a big benefit to my team and I.

Pros

I like that SendPulse allows me to easily customise the flows I have. In addition, the ability to access the chats and control them manually is a plus point for me as a web interface is more productive for me. The notifications I can get from my phone when someone uses my bot is a plus point, especially when using it for free!

Cons

At times, there are some minor issues with syncing with the bots and certain things to get used to when using this software. But otherwise, I could easily adapt in no time.

Recomendable

Pros

Tiene buenas funciones y Fácil de utilizar

Cons

Estoy recién comenzando a utilizarlo aun no lo he visto a fondo.

Servicio facil de implementar

Me ayuda mucho para enviar comunicados a mis clientes de forma masiva

Pros

Es una herramienta bastante intuitiva, facil de usar y siempre hay ayuda para poder guiarse en el proceso, la atencion al cliente es bastante eficiente, siempre resuelven dudas

Cons

Para las necesidades de la empresa , no tengo ningun comentario que no cumpla con mis expectativas

Excellent service

10. I own an online store and my company sends thousands of e-mails each week. So I needed an excellent e-mail marketing service provider. A friend of mine recommended me the SendPulse's platform and I decided to try it (they have option for a free service for up to 15000 e-mails monthly). I was very impressed and decided to shift from my previous provider. Now I have been using the SendPulse's services for 8 months and I'm still very happy to work with them. They've given my company excellent delivery and open rate, 24-hour support and very affordable prices. They've provided us with an easy to work e-mail editor and have some very nice ready-to-use templates too. I highly recommend them.

Send pulse is magic

Send pulse has allowed us to target the market after launching a new e commerce store.As young entrants we have to compete with large corporates in building a brand presence.send pulse allows us to monitor the success of our email campaigns and to adjust accordingly.

Pros

Statistics are brilliant backend of system super easy to use.

Cons

Could do with more modern templates and more variety

Bulk emailing made easy with SendPulse.

Pros

The best think which i found in this app is its Drag and Drop Editor. I do not need any technical knowledge to operate it for designing my newsletters.

Cons

As a non-technical user i require more number of templets for getting an idea to improve my newsletters. But here in this app i found less categories in templets.

Best Software for Push Notifications

Pros

I love using this to capture a push notifications subscription base. Pretty easy to set-up and they have an intuitive campaign builder.

Cons

Trying to remove the SendPulse branding buy paying for an account (they offer unlimtied free subscribers) but I haven't been able to get the payment to process yet.

Worth all the money spent!

We use it for email marketing and chatbots, everything is easy, and every day there's something new, cool free webinars, just love it.

Pros

It's really easy to use, I like the reports, plenty of tutorials, kind support, guys know what they are doing!

Cons

I would really love the app for chatbots as well.

I Love Sendpulse

I'm super satisfied with sendpulse

Pros

100% successful delivery on all services!

Cons

SMS Price list is over the acceptable limit

Easy and Reliable Email Marketing Company

Sendpulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. I have a business based out of Milan, Italy and Sendpulse has a great single platform in which I can get a lot done in one place. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat. My favorite feature is their A/B testing. I definitely recommend Sendpulse to business companies, whether they are big/small or local/internationally, great fit for all.

Cons

Best value, high quality and easy to use

Fantastic value and easy to use.

Pros

So quick and easy to deploy - our first new letter was dispatched within a few hours of setting up the accoiunt.

Cons

Well nothing really - the UI isn't as fancy as the monkey one but it does the job.

Great mailer

Convenient service with affordable prices and a good API for integration site. A special thanks for customer support. You are great!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Pros

Customer support, prices, API

Cons

1. Improve client side for more performance user interface. 2. Implement tools for multilang auto-mailing 3. Implement test environment for development mode.

Our Use of the Product

Pros

My company manages our clients accounts on Send Plus and are happy to recommend it. It is a cheaper alternative to marketing email campaigns than other competitions like hub-spot. My clients don't need everything that hubspot has so this was a great choice over it. Gets the job done.

Cons

We're still green to the software but the only thing I have noticed is that the loading speeds and batch send out add some time on the backend- but it is nothing that unmanageable

Best Push notification

Necessary app should required for every website. Used and trusted by huge companies too.

Pros

Provide an Wide range of Marketing solution but i like the most is Push notification as its free and useful. Email marketing tool is too powerful. All marketing comes under 1 account.

Cons

Duplicating Campaign in Push notification is missing do need in future which will save time and will focus on there things too.

Best email marketing software for small enterprises.

Pros

Its UI is very impressive. It also provide SMS facility along with push notifications. Email delivery from this software is very accurate. It rarely goes into spam.

Cons

The support team takes time to resolve technical problems. It should be instant.