SendPulse

Email, web push, SMS and Facebook chatbots on one platform

visit website

SendPulse Reviews - Page 6

Decent delivery rate at affordable price.

Overall, SendPulse offers satisfactory emailing results.

Pros

SendPulse could really give a tough competition to other bigger email marketing services. I happened to use (still using) its SMTP services as it offers a satisfactory delivery rate. The customer support is also extremely friendly and helpful.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like about SendPulse is that it has a per hour sending limit. To use it, I'd have to create a batch of email lists for hourly sending.

Excellent

one of the most powerful email and marketing tool it allows you to keep your clients and customers updated with all your new events and products I am using it on daily basis

NADA RECOMENDABLE, ES UN ANGAÑO

FRUSTRANTE, MALA EXPERIENCIA.

Pros

NADA, NO HAY NINGUN MOTIVO POR EL QUE USARLO

Cons

BLOQUEAN DE FORMA SISTEMATICA LAS CAMPAÑAS DE USO Y NO DAN SOLUCION A LOS EMAIL.

Que tal, Alejandro. Lamento en verdad tu experiencia y me gustaria hacer lo posible por mejorarla. Revisare personalmente tu expediente para entender que fue lo que sucedio, ver si aun existe posibilidad de ayudarte y evitar en lo posible que se repita esta situacion. Saludos y quedo a la orden, Ramiro Covarrubias MKT Mgr SendPulse Latam

Decent push notification app for most traffic

Good app. The push notifications deliver well and the interface makes things easy to do.

Pros

Simple onboarding process and easy integration with WordPress. Some apps are confusing to set up and often conflict but theirs doesn't.

Cons

Bundled options might be attractive for some but not for those who only want the push notification feature. Can make it a bit pricey.

Best Web Push Services

I am using it from last one month and getting very good response from the customer support team. Recently I am using its email service & found that it is also good.

Cons

The most helpful and organized website and thanks for the customer service they are really very helpful and clear.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sudden price changes

Pros

You can send push notifications easily with their interface

Cons

Went from 'free forever' to suddenly very expensive. Not worth it.

ONE OF THE BEST EMAILING SERVICE

I am Highly satisfied with Sendpulse. It makes me very happy. Easy to use and one of the easy way to reach my customers. All the features are excellent oriented. I think " Resend to Unopened" is the best feature and this feature makes it different from others service. Highly recommended!!!!

Pros

Easy way to use Sendpulse and speedy service. All the features are great .

Cons

I am using this service couple of month and it's very helpful.

histoirica

le faltas mas opciones

Pros

la aplicabvilidad y la destreza en el desarrollo

Cons

el internet muy lento y no funciona con otras appp

Qupe tal, Franklin. Me gustaria revisar tu historial para entender a cuales apps te refieres. En cuanto a la velocidad de navegacion, analizare con nuestro equipo acciones de mejora y te agradezco la recomendacion. Tambien es importante tomar en cuenta que la velocidad de navegacion puede verse afectada por dispositivo y proveedor de servicio, temas que con gusto me ofrezco para que revisemos juntos. Gracias por tus buenas observaciones en usabilidad y desarrollo. Un saludo y quedo al tanto, Ramiro Covarrubias MKT Mgr SendPulse Latam

An auto payment was canceled without my knowledge!

Mailing lists work well enough. When you get into spam, the problem is solved quickly enough.

Pros

I've paid for the service once with a card, and then they switched on without my consent. I told tech support that you do not need to do this, but after a couple of months they withdrew the money again. That's terrible!

Cons

As soon as the problem with automatic write-off of funds is solved, the program can be called ideal.

Convenient service

Pros

In our company, this application is used on a regular basis when sending e-mails to our address database, which can be simply configured by selecting the required parameters. Good support service works.

Cons

Sometimes I notice that the created but not yet sent mailing list disappears. Images are not periodically displayed, and the text in the mobile application moves erratically.

Very good

Easy and straight to the point, the UI design helps me easily get to where I need to be to do in the quickest way possible. Not necessary to spend days of self-teach in order to fully utilize what SendPulse has to offer.

Pros

This software has the classic functions of the programs of this type: drag-and-drop editor, detailed statistical reports for each campaign. But it also has other not so usual as they can be: integration with Google Analytics, API integration with CRM systems. Finally, it provides a high delivery capacity

Cons

It's a bit slow when it comes to deliver emails and importing the contact list. I could also use many more templates. The design of the template must be more flexible.

Lovely

Excellent

Pros

Their information services is excellent to everyone.

Cons

Ease to use for everyone, straight forward information.

Good for e-mail marketing, general advertising and connecting with potential customers

The overall experience with SendPulse was very nice. It is responsible for delivering grand communication and yielding excellent results.

Pros

SendPulse is an honest software that delivers on its word for e-mail blasts, advertising and all other online mass communication.

Cons

The free trial was a little unclear regarding certain terms; however, it still is a promising program.

One-stop shop for all your digital marketing needs

Sendpulse offers many features that would meet most of your business needs, and once you get started with the software, it's hard or unecessary to look elsewhere. It offers features like Automation360 which, as the name suggests, automates many actions on your behalf. The API integration feature is a nice one to have, as I don't want to manually import my thousands of emails from old services.

Pros

Easy to get started with, and to use in general. Clean, intuitive user interface You can import your mailing list from similar services like MailChimp and GetResponse. Lots of features, even in the free plans. Totally worth the money for the paid plans.

Cons

Not much to say about here, but the API integration and overall experience could still be better.

ignorant staff automatically turned my case to resolved when it wasn't.

nothing scamster

Pros

Cons

ignorant staff automatically turned my case to resolved when it wasn't. I want my refund had not used single mail when you auto-renew my subs while i got it uncheck. i will not recommend anyone to use this mail service provider

Simple & effective service

I use SendPulse for 5 months now, and I find it really simple and effective mailing service. What I like the most is the Subject Line personalization feature - this gives us great open rates. Support is also quick and friendly. 5/5!

No protocol for scam

Bad

Pros

I have not used it. I would not use it.

Cons

Someone accessed my email and set up account. I sent emails letting company know. They never responded and continued to send emails. I finally reached someone on chat. She said they would not respond to the scammer, even though they have their email. I fault the company for having no protocol for fraud.

Thank you for your feedback, Jill. Your account has been deleted as requested and we will analyze the situation and take measures to improve the way we respond to this type of issues. It's not a typical situation when somebody sets up an account and confirms it without the owner's knowledge.

Design is great, but had trouble with hard bounce rates

Trying to email our membership list of a small organization. Had to switch platforms as we were using a free email for the organization.

Pros

In my experience, Send Pulse has been one of the top design platforms for email marketing. It was superb. I think it really outshined some of the other alternatives.

Cons

I encountered a problem with hard bounce rates after trying my first campaign. It was because I was using a free email, and Sendpulse did not work well with that.

Good Even Free

Just good, I've used CC and MC before and I really dig SendPulse.

Pros

The ease of use and the contact management features.

Cons

I haven't really run into one yet but the limitations on the free account are not impacting business at all.

Good work and great experice

Is indeed a good experience with send plus the customer service are good helpfull peiples and ready to hel you all the time thanks Mario

Cons

Its excellent the platform and the chat supports is great.

The support works very good and also the server. They have everything to send your campaigns, and the prices are very accessible.

MD studies

Very Medically cleared

Pros

Vison and lenses pictures are provided as well as main Lesson

Cons

Not applicable to my sixty voluntary clocked in and out of punctuality in training to become a Medical Dre.

Useless if you have subscribers you're bringing with you.

Pros

It may have positives, but since it wouldn't allow me to import my subscribers the service was worthless to me.

Cons

I was unable to merge the subscribers from my website that had signed up for my newsletter which made the service worthless.

Simples mas completo

Pros

Software completo para comunicação, incluindo email, landing pages e web push.

Cons

Nada contra. Muito fácil de usar com preço acessível.