Dexatel Reviews

Pros

On top of all that their rates are quite reasonable, being $5 for 1000 SMS in America. I will praise their service because they have resulted in a big sales boost for me.

SendSMS also provided me with the detailed statistics of my marketing campaign that boosted my sales and client interaction. They also have amazing features like the personalization of a message.

Shreya G.

Hira R.

Cons

No real noticeable flow with the portal, I have no criticism.

Rafayel B.

The website sometimes works slow for mobile devices which is annoying.

Ali S.

Delay on adding balance after and invoice is paid.

IDrisse M.

4.9

Simple & Effective Marketing Tool

Its an additional marketing tool in our arsenal. We schedule recurring reminders and we can create new campaigns as needed for other events, listings, or news.

Pros

This software has helped market our properties and services tremendously! We are able to send out bulk notifications to prospective buyers about our new listings the moment they hit the market, but most importantly we group the notifications by people's budget. This means we send the right text messages to the right buyers. The ability to segment our texts to target audiences might be my favorite part of this system! Plus it's easy to implement and scheduling allows you to set it up and know it's going to get done!

Cons

No problems so far and it's easy to chat with someone on their site to ask any questions you might have!

Top notch service

Pros

After trying out countless other SMS marketing services I can assure you that no one of them keep their promises. After wasting time and money I’ve finally found the best SMS marketing platform with excellent price packages coupled with fantastic customer support. Whenever I needed guidance their customer support was always very humble and helpful. Owning a small business, I really needed to target...

Cons

It delivers everything it promises, highly recomended.

SendSMS easy to use

Believe in me I was looking for SMS Marketing Tool I saw many of them but this is the best.

Pros

I love the Simplicity and how Easy it is To use SendSMS.global

Cons

Delay on adding balance after and invoice is paid

highly satisfied with the services

My experience with Trustpilot was great I have tried other marketing platform previously but was not satisfied with the services. Trust spot provided me with awesome customer service and they rightly delivered the messages to the targeted people. Besides stimulating the upselling of my small business they also recovered my inactive clients.

Pros

They rightly delivered the campaign and also provided me with a detailed performance report. I got a higher conversion rate in a short time and in quite reasonable amount. I am highly satisfied with the results. Their interface is easy to manage and customer service is really awesome

Cons

The only shortcoming that I came across is that I did not get a good response from a few customers. But this also, in turn, helped me in rendering a more targeted campaign for the next time.

Must use marketing application

Other features include API Integration, Mobile Optimization, already designed Templates, and Mass Texting. Also, it has very competitive pricing ie. 1000 SMS for the USA costs only $7, making it a must-use platform for my marketing campaigns. I soon registered for that and got to use a few of the most amazing features like scheduling the text message. SendSMS also provided me with the detailed statistics of my marketing campaign that boosted my sales and client interaction. They also have amazing features like the personalization of a message

Pros

competitive pricing 1000 SMS is $7. I tried a lot of SMS marketing services but they seemed difficult for me. Then I got to know about sendSMS through a friend of me. The best part of sendSMS is that it has a test for free option available.

Cons

Nothing, I got to know about sendSMS through a friend of mine. The best part of sendSMS is that it has a test for free option available.

Great experience

Found SendSMS through Capterra and was interested to try out its bulk SMS services for sending greeting message to our hotel guests. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the service. I've sent like 150 SMS messages worldwide in total and 144 were delivered without any issues. Will be using this service going forward and can recommend it to anyone who wants to try.

Pros

This product help us to communicate with our guests.

Cons

Everything works perfectly. Nothing to complain.

Thank you for the review! We are happy you were satisfied with our service and hope to continue our partnership for a long time.

Comfortable tool

Thanks to the comfort and clarity, SendSMS helps me to organize my work more efficiently and quickly.

Pros

I prefer to use this tool as it is convenient, fast and simple than others

Cons

Unlike other current tools, Send SMS hasn't any negative features.

Satisfied with their service

Pros

It is easy to use, with no additional hassles. The pricing was fair too, competitive in the market. But I mostly liked the how-to-do types of videos. Basically all you need to use the service.

Cons

The website sometimes works slow for mobile devices which is annoying.

I recommend it to everyone!

We use it for promotion.

Pros

I am using this software daily and I am very satisfied with it. They have an excellent support team. Guys you are awesome!

Cons

For me, there isn't any. But anyway they can improve a little bit their UI/UX.

Good Value of Money!!!

Pros

This software is very easy to use, the prices are also affordable. It's the fastest delivery of messages from all the tools I've used so far.

Cons

I liked everything about this software, haven't had any issues till now!!

Amazing service in stunning price.

SendSMS is the most complete Bulk SMS Service I have ever used. from the simplest User-interface to stunning Customer support. SendSMS is a marvelous package in great pricing. From as low as $5 for 1000 SMS. Approaching numerous customers has never been this Easier. To justify their price and services the simply provide free trail for you to understand that it is what you have been searching for. I would highly recommend SendSMS.

Pros

everything about this software is fantastic. the price point, customer service , free trail, and user-friendly user interface.

Cons

nothing that i could state. it is the most complete package of bulk sms in the market.

my new must use app

If you take some time and use the software, you will love it! I used that once and I am going to use it again. First of all, as I mentioned like to mention the fact that it is simple and easy to use. Sometimes I am getting lost in tight applications and softwares of these kind, but this one impressed me a lot. It was fast and reliable. I shared the information I wanted my company target to get and the outcome was perfect. I liked the interface too. I appreciate the fact that people working on developing these kind of products think about users and set minimum input for maximum output.

Pros

It was simple and easy to use. Also I liked the interface.

Cons

I can hardly mention anything. I liked it a lot .

Sufficient, affordable

Pros

I use SendSMS platform for quite a long time and rates are attractive and quality is excelent.

Cons

Page is a bit complicated but with practice it is easy to use

Reliable And Trustworthy

I'm using it to send OTP to our consumers and customers. It's really fast and reliable with almost 100% delivery rate.

Pros

The best part about SendSMS is its high delivery rate and that the platform is well-optimized so it works pretty smoothly.

Cons

Nothing, there are no noticeable flaws with the service. It really suits our company's current needs.

Worthable

Pros

Easy to use no difficult to understand.i like it

Cons

Features and services are wonderful easy to use

EXCELLENT SERVICE

My overall experience with SendSMS was great. It helped me greatly in taking my business to the next level with their flexible pricing and commendable customer support.

Pros

The foremost benefit of this service was that I get my target audience in a short time with their assistance.

Cons

you cannot avail its service on 24/7 but if you are a regular user of it, it can be helpful and beneficial both for increasing traffic to your business.

Fast and Cheap

Pros

Using this tool for about a month. Very fast delivery and cheap prices for all destinations needed.

Cons

No cons to admit.

Simply awesome

I loved how streamlined and easy to navigate the portal was in terms of design. Made the process of developing and sending my SMS marketing campaign a lot easier, and saved me a lot of time and effort.

Pros

SendSMS has an outstanding price to quality ratio. For the quality of service they provide, I find the pricing to be on the affordable side.

Cons

I didn't really find any negatives with either the service or the portal, everything was on par.

Efficient tool

Pros

Easy to use, very efficient, kind of solution that you can't make business without it

Cons

Reporting is very detailed, you can make every business strategy about your selling and even managing your clients

Makes complicated task simple

This software increases my effectiveness, communication, and service offerings to clients with ease.

Pros

I work with many community organizations that require different services. This software assists in creating tailored messages regarding services to organizations based on current needs with ease!

Cons

No present complaints, customer services are accessible and friendly!

Easy and productive tool to send sms globally

I am very satisfied with the services offered by sendsms.global and I am certainly going to use it regularly.

Pros

sendsms.global was very easy to use for me and it proved to be one of the most productive tools to promote our services around the globe.

Cons

I suppose I was one of the very first adopters of this product, so by that time some features were not completely developed.

Very happy with the analytics

Very happy with SendSMS. It met almost all of my needs and has some cool features for sending SMS, such as customization, existing templates, scheduling and so on.

Pros

The advanced analytics feature was pretty comprehensive and detailed.

Cons

No real noticeable flow with the portal, I have no criticism.

Thank you for using our SMS portal. We are delighted to hear you liked our features.

Good option for international sms

Pros

If you are dealing with international SMS, this tool is a good solution. I use it on a regular basis. What I like most about it is the quality and rates. I do recommend!

Cons

Cannot think of anything negative, no drawbacks so far

Very friendly support

We sending with SendSMS our company notifications to staff.

Pros

Fast and friendly support with good prices

Cons

Hard to say. Maybe colors of their website.

Irreplaceable tool

Pros

Would like to point out a couple of advantages here: - Affordable price - High quality - Convenient to use

Cons

SendSMS is a pretty good tool. Can't complain!