Seobase Reviews

Suggested alternatives

agency-analytics
hubspot-marketing
ravenpack-news-scores

Seobase is excellent for identifying keyword strings and position against competitors. It makes it easy to spot opportunities and areas where the website needs improvement.
The best part about this tool is the great user experience. I can quickly see all the options and features and can start my work within a second.
I was pleased with the online training and support that made it possible for me to develop a functional mastery of this powerful tool.
A Disappointing Experience with Poor Customer Support and Questionable Data Accuracy.
If you're an agency not using this software then you are missing out.
It misses some features that I saw in other similar software with similar prices, some more expensive. But I still didn't test them so I don't know if they work better or worst or if I will need them.

Barigye R.

Law Practice, self-employed

Competitve Data; Reasonbly Priced

Seobase is a powerful and complete package that includes top-tier functions such as backlink monitoring, keyword rank tracker and tools etc, to say the least. It's features are exceptional and what makes it more appealing is the non-barrier to entry as this service is inexpensive in comparison to it's competitors.

Pros

Backlink Monitoring is the feature I love the most by seobase, it allows you to rapidly acquire a detailed picture of any URL or website, from overall performance to web traffic, page rankings and other vital data with just a few clicks. It goes without saying but this is the most affordable seo tool on the market, compared to other competitors on the market.

Cons

Inadequate data compared to her competitors. In comparison to other tools on the market, seobase is fairly new to the market but I believe with time as the company grows, more and more data will be added to the company. This is in relation to keyword data.

JO

James O.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great SEO and SERP

Very positive.

Pros

Keyword rank tracking over time is extremely valuable to our business. Chart display is one of the best in this space.

Cons

Site auditing could be better compared to competitors.

Spencer G.

Basic keyword and SERP tracking

For the price, SEObase has been worth it. I didn't find any other competitors in this price range when just starting out with SEO and tracking keywords. It is easy to use when tracking your keyword list and I like seeing the movement of our website performance and the simple reports.

Pros

Its very simple to setup and track our keyword list. Tracking our performance and improvement is very straight forward. SEObase has a good amount of learning resource articles. Works well for those us of who are just getting into SEO for the price.

Cons

The software is very basic. It takes a lot of manual work to find out which keywords we should be targeting and we end up using other websites to get keyword ideas based off our competitors. I'm not seeing a way to track backlinks.

IM

Ionut M.

Publishing, self-employed

Awsome interface for SEO tool

I created my first website and using Seobase I was able to identify and correct a lot of problems like: - adding meta description - add appropriate meta keyowrds - use H1 tag - images and title optimization More than that I try to use the data available from Seobase to improve my content and gain more viewers.

Pros

I am glad that I found a platform that offer more information for a website and it is really easy to use, due to its intuitive interface and also have details under each tab that you click on. I am new in this topic and I try to rank my new website; after several try on few other platform I finally found one that offer a full set of information so if you just want to create a personal website and you want to keep it ranked, Seobase gives you this solution at no cost which is awsome, of course frequency of use for the ranking status will be low. Due to the facte there are a lot of explanations and hints you can easily integrate them into your website. I think also for bussineses this is a great aded value.

Cons

I think that there can be a limitation for a full website report, but only 5 keyword searches in 24 hours I think is to much to wait for.

AL

An L.

Design, self-employed

Best Tool for Freelancer and small businesses

Pros

As a Freelancer with a small company and moreover a small budget I was looking for an affordable SEO Tool to monitor different keywords and my success on Search Engines and also to get ideas what I can do better to get higher in the rankings. Most of the Tools on the market are too expensive for Single Users and small companies and are made for bigger budgets. Therefore I was happy to find SEOBASE, which has the best price on the market so far. Its easy to understand and easy to set up the first Project. On the Dashboard you get a quick overview of your Results. Within the project you get detailed information about your project and keywords and the results in ranking.Its worth to try SEOBASE. The price is not beatable so far for smaller Companies and Freelancer.

Cons

At the moment I don’t see any cons as I am using a SEO Tool for the first time. Maybe there are some features missing but I am sure that they will invent the product in the future with more features ahead.

AL

Aleksandr L.

Best service for SEO

Pros

Very flexible tool to identify all problems you could have

Cons

I haven't found any cons yet. It's perfect for all my needs

Richard L.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Best alternative to Ahrefs and Semrush

Pros

This tool has the main functions of others that are expensive. For a small business that needs to improve its SEO, this tool will be enough to improve its SEO profile without having to invest large resources. Not everyone can afford to pay USD 200 or more per month.

Cons

Support for other languages can be added.

Alexandru U.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

I was tried various software in the SEO field

Pros

Easy to use , clear to understand the functionalities and also they provide a great support

Cons

I can not say that was something who botter me so much

MO

Mircea O.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

I'm glad that I found this product

My experience with this product is excellent!

Pros

I liked the fact that it combines all the functionalities in this SEOBASE product. And that it also offers you in the free plan some functions that the competition does not give you!

Cons

So far I like everything! For me, it's a big deal to be able to use so many functions at once!

LC

Liviu C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Best solution

Pros

I like very much the interface website because it s very friendly and easy to use for all peoples...

Cons

I didn t find anything yet :) I m very satisfied about

GD

Guy D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Good looking and easy to use SEO tool

The tool is very easy to use and looks fantastic in comparison to a lot of others. It's definitely not the cheapest, but you get some decent functionality for your money.

Pros

It's visually very appealing and has all the necessary features for SEO analysis, such as rank tracker, SERP checker, backlink checker, site profiler, competitors, ...Support seems to be reliable as well: For some odd reason I wasn't able to log in after initial signup but they got it fixed very quickly.

Cons

Sometimes a keyword position seems to be a little bit off in comparison to other tools and unfortunately it's currently not possible to use multiple search engines or locations for a single project.Also I would have liked it if you could click through to the SERP from a keyword in the rank tracker, which doesn't seem to be possible. Instead you have to go to the SERP checker and enter the keyword manually in order to do a new lookup.

DB

Derek B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great alternative to the other higher priced players

Pros

I like that it provides a comprehensive SEO analysis, including keyword research and website audit, to help my business improve its online presence and increase traffic to my website. I can also see how my efforts affect my websites' rankings in real-time.The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

A little bit of a learning curve in understanding the data and analytics

VA

Vasco A.

Design, 1-10 employees

Seobase helped us to intendify where to focus.

It was really smooth. Quickly set up. I was pleasantly surprised.

Pros

It was easy to set up and my client, that is otherwise bad with similar tools, felt comfortable using it.

Cons

The free tier might've been a tad too limited.

TL

Thai L.

Personal opinion about SEOBASE

Helped me a lot in the process of implementing SEO strategy for business. I used to often use Ahrefs but by chance someone introduced me to SEOBASE and I was trying it out and the results were amazing, I feel this is a very easy to use application, and I have it all all that ahrefs has....

Pros

1. Perform Backlink Audit 2. Find potential links 3. Keyword Research 4. Keyword and competitor analysis 5. Track competitor keywords 6. Track Total Organic Visibility

Cons

I'm learning how to use it, so I haven't felt all the features of SEOBASE yet

MH

Mohammad H.

User Friendly Tools

Pros

UI very easy and fast so even users with no experience or knowledge can work on it.

Cons

some competitors offer 30mins free with experts and unfortunately Seobase not.

SG

Sam G.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Seobase tool assesment

I am happy to have an inexpensive tool to monitor my organic ranking

Pros

Simple and inexpensive to monitor ranking

Cons

I use the basic version and wish more features

OR

Oscar R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Good, powerful, nice and cheap tool

I was surprised how easy it is to use, compared to other similar tools. It is also very powerful and easy to understand from the first use.

Pros

Good, powerful, nice and cheap tool. It is also very powerful and easy to understand from the first use. I think it is essential.

Cons

It would be nice to include other platforms like Amazon, Youtube...

RA

Ruslan A.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Time4Soft.com

I am new user, only today registered it. and will hope get best result working on this project.

Pros

It is easy in use, interface is best one. Thanks for awesome project.

Cons

It is easy in use, interface is best one. Thanks for awesome project.

Rb

Robert b.

Market Research, self-employed

Great SEO software for low price

My experience has been nothing but positive so far, I have not come up against anything I cant do yet

Pros

For me the most impactful is the keyword research, I have been trying to find a low price keyword research tool and this fits perfectly

Cons

So the UI could do with improvements, mainly preference here as I am quite fussy but I prefer Ahrefs UI over this but its still more than good enough for the price

NA

Nadeem A.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and graat price

Excellent tools with easy to use. Great experience

Pros

AI tool and rank tracking,keyword research tool

Cons

Nothing. Every tool in seobase is great and easy to use

NB

Nikolai B.

Internet, 1-10 employees

I finally found what I need

Pros

In the development of a website, it is very important to monitor your SEO optimization. To know at any moment where you are in the Google results in order to determine the right development strategy. The advantages are that it shows you all this in real time, and you don't have to wait 5-10 days to see how the website is doing

Cons

Working with SEO BASE I can't say anything bad about them. Maybe a few cosmetic changes to improve user friendly experience

Norberto S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Tools

Pros

It's very easy to set up and go with your work

Cons

The graphic interphase could use a little update

SS

Saul S.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Avaliation

Pros

Website behavior analytics. Very nice interface.

Cons

[sensitive content hidden]

Mark G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Better than other SEO tools we have used

After several years one of our clients lost google 3 pack rankings and we were looking for tools to identify the issues. This has all we needed and more. The overall experience has been great!

Pros

The dashboard is intuitive, keyword ranking is accurate and simple to set up and the backlink tool is the best we have ever seen.

Cons

We are a fairly new user but so far we have not found any negatives with SEObase.

RD

Rachael D.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Would recommend

It has been helpful to track keywords which in turn has helped understand what people are looking for and who my competitors are.

Pros

The keyword research is really easy to use and has been very helpful.

Cons

I have found it easy to use and very helpful