simplebooklet Reviews

simplebooklet

Be a small business marketing hero.

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Kate Wilson

Great online booklet package - love it!

Reviewed 2017-02-11

I've been a fan of Simplebooklet since I set up my own business several years ago. But now that my business is growing and developing, I see so much more potential for use of this package. Not only can I upload PDFs to create online brochures, I can also design within the package. For differing needs of my clients (and different budgets) there is something to suit all needs. Thanks to Scott and Team who seem to work very hard to constantly improve features

Pros
Ease of use and functionality

Sara Henderson

This super easy, super useful tool lets you make magic

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-03-03

We use Simple Booklet to create "landing pages" from digital ads, to support our customer service team to give them quick and easy access to information that helps them help our customers, social media communication pieces, and we're always thinking about new ways we can tell stories using SB.

Pros
You don't need a class or a degree to understand how to make this wonderful resource work for you. It gives you so many options to make something that stands out - and the whole process is super easy. Equally important the customer support team is STELLAR. I've never had to struggle through something on my own - there's always help right there, quick to respond, willing to walk me through or even fix my oopsies.

Cons
Not a thing I can think of that I don't love.

Response from Simplebooklet

Thanks so much for the positive review Sara, we really appreciate hearing that our hard work in building simplebooklet is paying off for our users. As always, reach out anytime and we're here to help, as we're always adding new features to help you do even more.

Doug Marlowe

Blown away

Reviewed 2019-12-09

My clients needed sales brochures, sell sheets, user manuals, product guides, Reference lists, etc. Also, Employee Handbooks, Job Applications, Evidence reports, and so much more.

Pros
I like how SB turns my work into such a useful tool. It simulates a paper brochure or book and adds so many web-based enhancements. It's easy to use and integrates easily with Google Analytics.

Cons
It does not let you play a PowerPoint animation with interactivity. Some of you may ask, isn't this a fancy version of Acrobat? Yes and no. I can do a lot of this in a PPT and convert to a PDF. I can create a collection of PDFs in Acrobat just like Simple Booklet. As of this week, I can now INSTALL that collection of SBs as an APP. Can't do that with Acrobat.

Robert Davidson