Smaily

If email marketing is the game, Smaily is the name!

Smaily Reviews

IR

Inna R.

It is very easy to use and has a logical build-up. And I would also like to give credit to their customer support cause they always help when it's needed.

MM

Mairi M.

Easy to use, affordable and very good customer support.

IR

Inna R.

Cons

Could be more possibilities for drag and drop feature.

MR

Maria R.

MP

Maria P.

Platform is limited in A/B testing possibilites.

NT

Nikita T.

4.9

Easy to use, great staff and detailed statistics

Pros

Smaily is easy to use, analytics are very detailed and the staff is easily reachable, especially with critical questions. They are extremely helpful by helping to find fast solutions and by giving helpful tips.

Cons

It was a bit complicated at first, however now it's all figured out and everything runs smoothly.

Thank you very much Merily for this positive feedback. We always try to offer the best solution with our customer support

Very nice email marketing prodcut

Pros

Very easy to use and to learn to use it. Good support team that answers very quickly. Easy to create segments and to track results.

Cons

Bit difficult to implement everything we want in html.

Thank you very much Kristiina for this positive feedback. We are building a completely new version of our template editor and hopefully all the issues you may have will be resolved :)

Great platform for small and large audiences

Overall experience with Smaily is pleasant. Would definitely recommend it.

Pros

WYSIWYG editor and customer support stands out the most. With Smaily you can design your e-mail templates without any major restrictions from scratch – it's fast, easy to use and responsive.

Cons

While the software is definitely on a par with competitors, then some features could be slightly improved e.g. displaying e-mails on different devices and screens more consistently (it would help a lot if there was a built-in thorough preview mode for that when designing e-mail templates) or more in-depth and user-friendly subscriber, list & audience management.

Many thanks to Mihkel for the positive feedback. With our new solution, replacing the old template editor, all your current worries can be solved :)

Best email tool I have ever used

Pros

Smaily is a platform anyone can start using and become quite pro at it in no time. I have introduced Smaily to many of my marketing teams and each time result is same - we switch to Smaily permanently. Easy to use,

Cons

Platform is limited in A/B testing possibilites.

Hi Nikita and many thanks for the positive feedback. We are very grateful that you have always recommended us. We will have a lot of updates in the near future, so the platform is getting better all the time.

Easy and inexpensive Email marketing software Smaily

Pros

Using Smaily is really easy and intuitive. You have everything for the price and even more. Everything works really well and the easiest is to use the drag and drop email template editor.

Cons

Maybe the campaign statistics reporting could be enhanced and it would be really nice if there were suggestions for improvement in the A/B testing analytics.

Hi Maiko, and we are very grateful that you chose Smaily as your email marketing platform. We look forward to adding more options in the future, and will certainly take your comment into account regarding A / B testing.

Easy integration and responsive customer support

Pros

Easy Integration and clear documentation.

Cons

Initial problems solved over time, don't have any dislikes backlog atm

Many thanks to Kristjan for the positive feedback.

Smaily helps me focus on the content and does all the additional work

The customer service is 100% professional and very quick to answer to any kind of questions.

Pros

Smaily helps me to send out newsletters that are designed in a way that I need according to my target groups (easy to switch colours, layout etc) and I can easily access statistsics of every newsletter. And there are many options I haven't yet even used!

Cons

There's nothing too difficult, but sometimes I could use the possibility to take more data out from the newsletters.

Hi, Tuuli. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We will definitely take your observations into account and constantly try to develop the capabilities of our platform.

Easy to use, affordable and very good customer support!

All in all, I am satisfied with everything! In my 6 years of using Smaily, I have always gotten all my stuff done and again special thanks to their customer service.

Pros

The whole logic of the campaigns is very simple. Creating a newsletter is extremely logical, everything in the template editor is easy to understand. There are enough opportunities in automation to create even the most complex sales tunnels. It is very good that it is possible to create landing pages, which can then be combined with automation.

Cons

In fact, everything seems to be enough for a small business. Maybe working with contacts could be a little easier.

Thank you Inna for choosing Smaily as your email marketing platform and great praise for giving such positive feedback. We always try to keep our customer service at the highest level.

A sure recommender

The newsletter is one of the most important marketing tool for us. The simpler and faster the tool we use, the more efficient we are.

Pros

Super easy! In Estonian! Great support! Reasonable price!

Cons

Unable to post videos and other moving files.

Many thanks for the positive feedback to Kaire. Adding videos is coming soon, but the problem is usually that email clients don't play the video directly in the mail, unfortunately.

Orkla

Pros

Very easy to use. Everything essential that I need is there and the customer support is very good.

Cons

More opportunities to customize our template etc.

Hi, Pille -Riin. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. At the end of the summer, we will have many new solutions regarding the newsletter editor.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, fast and professional customer support.

Cons

There is nothing to say, everything is suitable.

Hi Liis and many thanks for such positive feedback. We always try to keep our level of customer service very high.

Review for Smaily

Positive.

Pros

Cons

There is always room for improvement. When you want to crop a picture on a template, it does not work or it takes for ever for the system to think about it. So I have to crop the pictures beforehand, upload and then try if it fits better or not.

Many thanks to Mairi, it is nice to receive such positive feedback, especially about our customer service

Reaching to your customers

Pros

Smaily have clear and simple functionality for custom made mails. Additionally opportunity to make easily, quickly personalized questionnaires and landing pages.

Cons

The thing which I am missing most is blocks which I can make by myself. At some point templates are to be standardized.

Thank you very much Maren for this positive feedback. In our new template editor, which will hopefully be ready in the next few months, maybe all the bottlenecks will be solved.

Satisfied

The customer feedback is always ready to answer questions - its really great! All my problems have found solution within some minutes.

Pros

Templates are good: looking good and easy to edit. Easy to send.

Cons

The only thing a bit tricky is adding contacts, but if you manage it once it gets easier.

Many thanks to Liis, it is nice to receive such positive feedback, especially about our customer service. We are also constantly improving our system

Maigret's review

Pros

In Smaily I can make beautiful newsletters very easily. It saves a lot of time because it is very easy to use. Working with their team is professional and very quick!

Cons

There's nothing missing! I like everything about this software.

Hi, Maigret. We have never met such a positive review :) Thank you very much!

Good for beginners and also professionals

Solution orientated and smooth communication

Pros

Software is easy to use, quick support always available

Cons

Could be more possibilities for drag and drop feature

Thank you so much Maria for such positive feedback! We are constantly trying to upgrade our platform and there will definitely be a lot more new and exciting this year.

Enzymedica OÜ

Pros

It is in Estonian language and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing right now comes up that i dont like.

Thank you very much Ivar, for such positive feedback.

Easy to use and super good customer support

Smaily is easy to use. You don't have to know anything about coding to sync it. If I have had any questions about the features or settings I've received the help in minutes. If normally we are used to sending emails to support and then wait for a couple of hours or even days - that has never happened with the Smaily team. Their chatbox is not built on robots, real people answer your problem and they do it extremely fast.

Pros

Super-suer quick support system (in seconds). Good and understandable interface. Really easy to use. Loads of opportunities. Beautiful templates.

Cons

As I have used mailchimp aswell, there's actually nothing right now that I miss or don't like about Smaily. It's definitely easier.

Thank you so much Maria for such positive feedback. We try to differentiate ourselves from other platforms in terms of our customer service, so that we would be immediately available to the customer and help would come quickly.

Siplissity

Pros

Easy to use, nice looking, simple testing

Cons

Photos need to be CUT before Still some help needed sometimes

Many thanks to Kerli for this positive feedback. We are constantly updating our template editor and will definitely try to improve the bottleneck you pointed out.

Smaily is easy to use

I like the overall experience with Smaily. Would definitely recommend it.

Pros

It's quick, easy, simple, logical programme. Reasonable pricing. Very quick and personal customer service!

Cons

List management is complicated for our needs. As we basically change list's for every post. And I don't know if I know all the opportunities the software has, maybe I could do even more useful stuff.

Hi Kennet, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We try to differ from large service providers in terms of our personal customer support.

Happy customer

Very happy with this partnership.

Pros

I most like the support if I have any technical questions.

Cons

So for nothing that I dont like. Everything works and if I have any questions then I can contact support team.

Hi Maria and thank you very much for such positive feedback. We always try to be a strategic partner for our clients, not just a platform.