SmartyAds DSP

Demand-side platform for advertising agencies & media buyers

SmartyAds DSP Reviews

Good and cost-effective solution

Pros

I enjoyed the campaign optimization opportunities within the platform. Also, I've reached my business goals.

Cons

I'd prefer to see an option for CPA campaigns as well on this platform - that will help greatly with driving more ROI.

High-tech advertising platform!

Pros

Ability to control! Its really easy and effective option to run campaigns. Especially I want to highlight a campaign for mobile. We have commonly used their Demand Side Platform as a programmatic tool to serve display, native and mobile and the team really has helped us to determine the right target audience. This company provide really good transparency- I can share their data with clients in real time. It allows to make much more informed decisions about results of our campaign. By the way, they have their own SSP and Ad Exchange, so it's really easy to run programmatic campaigns through RTB. The last item is about platform's design - user-friendly and updated interface.

Cons

The only item I could determine as a small cons - the reporting capabilities are limited. But we found out how to change it by help of support team.

I have been working with SmartyAds for a month.

Pros

The platform was intuitive and campaigns were easy to set up. The possibility to contact by Skype was helpful.

Cons

I didn't gain my business goals. .

Tried twice, both times okay

I worked with SmartyAds about a year ago, then took a break and started using their solutions once again a couple of months ago. Their DSP worked well for me in both cases, I’ve reached my goals the first time and have made huge progress again. Also, they’ve added some new features that turned out to be of great value for my present campaign - it’s nice to see how both my business and the platform are developing simultaneously :)

Pros

Precise targeting which, in my opinion, pretty much defined the success of my campaigns. A decent traffic volume as well (a high-quality one).

Cons

Over my first cooperation I’ve had a small issue with support, but the problem was quickly resolved and no concerns arose later.

Exclusive reach for the campaigns

Smarty Ads is a nice option to diverisfy the traditional DSP mix since it has a lot of exclusive inventory. I ran campaigns with them and results were Ok. I recommend to try it and see for yourself.

Pros

Its easy to use. You can create campaigns rather fast and their exchanges mix is quite good with options I have not seen in any other DSP. Works really well for mobile campaigns.

Cons

They should improve their creative solution and work on a DCO solution. Also, reporting features are very limited.

Support is excellent!

Pros

Easy to set up campaigns and questions are answered very quickly. Love having the ability to chat online versus waiting for email back.

Cons

Would be easiest if you could make all the edits in one screen instead of going to a few screens to update things like creative, targeting, etc.

Great platform!

Pros

Easy to use, great targeting options, easy reporting and great support. Liked the interface very much as well.

Cons

Was hard to get setup with JS codes at first, but then figured things out with support - it was fast by the way