All categories
SMS Notify!

Customizable SMS API for businesses of all sizes

visit website

SMS Notify! Reviews

Pros

We like this product because we can customize it to our needs with ease. We can change the way we use it on the fly which in our business is a great feature.

Michael K.

The best thing about this software are the support team backing it up. Extremely responsive to inquiries & requests.

Ted S.

Randy T.

Cons

There are some down times that hurt our revenue basis.

Corey M.

This may be in there by now though and I've missed it.

There is nothing specifically that I dont like about this software.

Chisolm W.

4.9

Great solution for user outreach

Pros

The solution was very easy to integrate into our ASP.NET solution and allows us to easily reach our customers.

Cons

No downside, the software was easy to integrate and use.

Thank you so much for this amazing SMS API review. We appreciate you!

Simple to write API handling classes from Examples, Reliable to use

My business runs on SMS Notify. I never, ever have to think about beyond the initial set up and testing. When markets are out or carriers are slow, they let us know.

Pros

Cons

I didn't find any cons. I was able to write the error handling and test classes then push to production in a couple of days

Thank you for letting us know what you think Ted. We cherish your thoughts and opinion, and will continuously use them to improve our SMS API services.

Good simple API

Pros

Simple to use and implementation is fast.

Cons

Nothing to mention. Simple API for a simple task.

Awesome! Thank you for this review.

Great SMS solution

Pros

This is a great, fast, reliable, and cost-effective solution for sending out SMS messages to clients/users of my automated call-answering service.

Cons

There is nothing specifically that I dont like about this software.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's greatly appreciated. We look forward to continuously growing together.

Great Product

We have always had a very good experience with SMS Notify.

Pros

Cons

We really haven't found anything that we cannot do.

Thank you for this amazing review. We greatly appreciate it and your business.

Good quality product with OK pricing

It works very well, the quality of service is awesome and it's very easy to get up and running quickly. Provisioning DID's was a simple process.

Pros

Easy to use and get started with. Developed an app quickly to utilize the many features of the API. We also liked the ability to host a short code and they made it easy to implement.

Cons

The pricing is not as good as some of the other companies in this space. My customers have many options now and we must stay competitive against the larger players.

Thank you Steven for this review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

Texting Made Easy

Pros

-We use SMS Notify as part of our applicant tracking system to correspond with our potential applicants. We use the API to text straight from the applicant's file and the entire team can pick up a conversation at any time so we don't miss a beat even when someone is out of the office. -Pricing is extremely reasonable. -We don't need to contact customer service often, but any time we have, they are quick to respond and are very helpful.

Cons

I do not know of any cons at this time for SMS Notify!

Thank you so much for this amazing review Bobbi. We appreciate you so much for using our SMS API services.

SMS Notify

It's been good. The API works and is simple to use. I enjoyed the chat option for support, which I used from time to time.

Pros

C# API support. No monthly usage requirements.

Cons

I'd really like a carrier disconnect list, so I can opt out numbers that the carrier will be releasing to the available number queue. It is super convenient and offered by other providers. ex. Vibes and Open Market

Andrew, your review is very important to us and we appreciate your thoughts. We look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

IT Review

SMS notify experience is great.

Pros

Product is super easy to use and the Cdyne Wiki is very helpful. I like that we get constant updates on any maintenances and updates when any delays have been resolved. Uptime is also great.

Cons

Not missing any features, there are times when its a bit difficult to get a more technical support member but has only been a few times that we needed support. Other than that no issues.

Thank you for taking your time to leave this amazing review about our SMS API Randy.

Excellent Product/Fast and Accurate Service

Pros

This product does what it says. We are able to deliver notifications to our users with great speed and in large numbers. As a developer, I can say that it is very easy to add to whatever system you're working with. The documentation is very helpful in this regard too. When there have been issues, the customer service has been excellent. The team at Cdyne has always been quick to respond and assist with any issues.

Cons

I would like to be able to send in additional identifying information for my notifications so that I am able to group them on my end when reviewing the logged data that we receive back from Cdyne. This may be in there by now though and I've missed it...

Thank you for leaving such an amazing review about our SMS API. We appreciate you.

I like the system

Pros

Ease of implementation. Having dedicated number for each ID

Cons

cost. I wish it was cheaper. It was fair pricing to start with years ago but as SMS has become more prevalent, i wish it would be cheaper. Perhaps a tiered baseed per sms pricing based on monthly volume

Hi Maleki! Thank you for leaving this great review for our SMS API. We appreciate you for letting us know what you think.

Get Notified

We've used SMS Notify for all types of projects and it just works, which is exactly what you want out of a notification service.

Pros

SMS Notify is very easy to configure and the admin console is very easy to navigate through.

Cons

We don't have any problems with the software.

Thank you so much Brett! I'm glad we could provide you with quality services.

Works well and provided solution for task required

Pros

Ease to send text message, support very helpful when needed

Cons

Nothing, was easy to install and use. Project went smoothly.

We appreciate your review for our SMS API Andy. Thank you!

It's worth it

Pros

It's easy to use and it works with all the wireless platforms

Cons

There are some down times that hurt our revenue basis

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a great review about our SMS API platform Corey. We greatly appreciate it.

Easiest way to integrate SMS based verification.

SMS Notify! allowed us to quickly deploy a password management system with 2FA via SMS text. It has saved us from having to force our users to install yet another app or profile for 2FA/MFA.

Pros

SMS Notify! is easy to use and set up. No special hardware or software knowledge needed to quickly and easily integrate into the software we use for password manage 2FA.

Cons

The software is pretty much a set and forget system, in our case and there are no cons or anything to not like about it.

Thank you for this awesome review. We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Happy Customer

We're able to notify our users of changes to their jobs with multiple different parameters. The only limitations is our skill base and our CRM

Pros

Works as advertised. Users are getting texts and the reports available help track down any issues

Cons

Our needs for this are very basic so currently there isnt anything i do not like

Thank you John! We're happy to know you enjoy using our SMS API. We look forward to continuously serving you.

Very intuitive and reliable service

Pros

Does what it says it will do. And easy to use api.

Cons

I did not really have anything negative to say.

Thank you for such a great review for our SMS API services Joseph. We greatly appreciate you.