Snap Surveys Reviews

4.63/5 (16 reviews)

Katherine Fosled

Nice provides a different quality to other platforms Snap Surveys.

Reviewed 2018-02-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Snap Surveys is a very good software, I would say that it is one of the best for the distribution of surveys, despite its prices, it still has quite interesting functions. It has benefited me in my business area, providing more appropriate survey results adapted to my response range.

Pros
Snap Surveys provides a different quality to other platforms, due to the easy integrity of information, I can have a lot of information on a topic of interest, and present it in an orderly manner thanks to the order functions that Snap Surveys has, the surveys have been better distributed with respect to information.

Cons
I do not like the prices of Snap Surveys, for the simple reason that this is a very simple software that complements very well companies with few employees, it also complements companies that have a good organization, and as it is essential, it should have low prices for better accessibility.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Robb Bucklin

World Class Survey Software - Best in Class

Reviewed 2012-01-13

10 out 10 score on Snap Surveys, by far the best out there.

Pros
In my opinion, Snap Survey software is world-class. It allows us to design multi-modal (even multi-lingual) surveys such as web, paper, phone, etc., with relative ease and even bring all the respondent data into one set of reports quickly. I also appreciate how feature rich it is with things like email alerts and, image mapping and pre-seeding data. The robust statistical analysis is as good as it gets. I have been doing survey research for over 10 years and tried many other brands but only Snap had everything we needed for our customers. Snap is also compliant with the Section 508 ADA rules. Finally, the Snap support is as world-class as their software! These people are obsessed with customer service! I deal with many top software companies and they should take a page out of Snap s playbook, such as no hassle, no automated phone messages, you are instantly talking to a live professional that actually cares and cheerfully helps you with your issue quickly and accurately.

Cons
I wish we had more control over design layout with columns, and such initially (in design view) instead of using the post processing features in the ToolKit because during testing, every time you republish you have to rerun the ToolKit files. It s not a big deal, but it s on my wish list.

Jose Luis Arellano Camacho

Looking a solution for your business to create surveys, collect and manage feedback, and create dynamic analysis and reports.

Reviewed 2018-05-15
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are looking to get a sample response for you survey SnapSurveys is great for this.

Pros
As well as online surveys, you can produce mobile, paper and kiosk versions with Snap. You can make surveys in multiple languages and analyze all the results together. I get a live response either right when I call or a call back within a few hours.

Cons
Some functions can be hard to set up if you don't use them very often. Snap is not intuitive. Most things are accomplished through a drop down menu and the names for the tools don't make sense to me. Even when the user interface is easy to navigate, it would be nice to see a design updated..

Anonymous

Easy to use something tool

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
Easy to use tool; Allows flexible configurations based on customer complexities; Very knowledgeable application support team

Cons
It seems like scale isn't the fortay for Snap. Exporting data is ok for small cases, but automatic extracts & direct data access are needed for larger projects.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

laura lantigua

Excellent tool for small businesses

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

It has helped the enterprise i work for a lot, specially in my area of marketing and research & development. Snaps Surveys and Survey Monkey are both my go to tools

Pros
This software helps you creat really easy and fast surveys. As a marketer, surveys are really important. its a simple way of getting to know your target, you can make a survey within minutes. Send the link or print them, it works better for me to send the link and people can be able to fill them from whenever they are even thru theyre phones.

Cons
I dont really have a complaint but i think it would be better if we had the option to make more types of questions.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

We survey our clients and vendors in the USA and Mexico

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-18

Pros
Great survey software that let's us get feedback from our clients. Working with Mexico clients, the software even has multi-language abilities for me to send surveys in Spanish. Easy to use and lots of updates and patches where they constantly improve their software.

Cons
Layouts can be limited and be difficult to use if you you're not familiar with it. Overall, sending out a survey can take some time to learn or teach a coworker.

Response from Snap Surveys

Thank you for taking the time to review Snap Survey Software. We greatly appreciate your candid feedback as we use this information to grow and to improve the capabilities and features of our software, solutions, and services.

Tamara Gooderham

Professional, fantastic functionality and value for money

Reviewed 2013-10-23

I've used Snap software since 1997 and their software just gets better with every release. Snap don't just write software. They are also a research organization, established in 1981, so Snap understands exactly what researchers and consultants need when it comes to running survey projects. Snap is a complete survey package that you can use from questionnaire design through to analysis and reporting. It supports mobile, online, paper (keyed and scanned) and telephone modes. Snap is priced incredibly competitively given the immense functionality it provides. There is so much you can do with Snap I sometimes need help remembering what to do! But my first go-to resource is their wonderful set of worksheets, available to all on their website, and their support people are also very helpful. And of course their research department, run by gurus of the software, can help you with any Snap related task if your project merits extra resource.

Mark Poole

We got our answers!

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros
We were looking for solution to get answers to the questions we kept asking. This became our go to resource to get those answers. Really easy to design and use and simple right out of the gate

Cons
We couldn't be more pleased with this product so I really don't have anything negative to say other than that it was beyond expectations!

Len Morley

It's been a challenge to get started but your support people allways kept us on schedule.

Reviewed 2015-05-29

We have a unique situation. We have a Survey system that we sandwich your system with. We use a screener that links a respondent to our system (IdeaMap.net) then when they finish are linked back to your system for the Classification/Demographics part. One of our issues is quotas for our Classification qualification. These are calculated at the end so there is no way to transfer this to the front Screener part. Another item is since we use your system twice for the same person it also cost us twice.

Phyllis Fitzpatrick

Review of SNAP10

Reviewed 2013-10-30

If the technical team werent so good, I would have difficulty at times with uploading the survey into webhost. Designing the survey is easy and friendly :). Once the survey is launched (correctly) tracking responses, editing messages is very easy. I know there is a detail electronic manual which I have used many times but, for me, having a human verify if I am interpreting the instructions correctly is a MUST. Thank you to Miles, Tyler and Sam!!

Keenan Grigg

Snap makes surveys a SNAP!

Reviewed 2013-11-01

Snap is a great product and the customer service is top-notch! Being brand new to creating surveys, Snap has been easy for me to pick up and keep our office on schedule with surveys. When I do have a problem or question, Customer Service is readily available to help and always patient (especially considering my learning curve!).

William Callahan

Review of Snap Survey Software

Reviewed 2013-10-24

I love Snap Surveys. I have been using the product for 8 years and it keeps getting better and better. Customer service / tech support is top-notch. I recommend Snap all the time. More importantly, Snap meets my company's strict data policy. You should market that as it is unique for this type of software.

Melanie Jackson

Prepare surveys for our college.

Reviewed 2015-06-01

The reason for 3 stars on Ease of Use is because most everything I know about Snap Survey Software is self taught with the help of tech support. Tyler and everyone with tech support are always helpful in answering my questions and really patient with me. Thank you!

Anonymous

I think this is the software for County Assistance programs for low income families

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
I do not have to meet face to face with anyone I can complete the SNAP application online at my own pace

Cons
Too many pages of information they want for the consumer. it is hard to keep track of user ID/passwords

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Hunter Dudley

Powerful tool

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I just simply love the way data sets collected are reported, quick and easy to understand

Cons
It's a good software, but relatively expensive

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Georgina Russell

Handy survey tool for employee surveys

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Snap Surveys is really easy to use both as an administrator and a user. The fact that it is multilingual is also very helpful for us as a global company.

Cons
I don't really have any major faults with the product. The customer service team have always been helpful if I do have an issue.