All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Snap Survey Software Reviews

Pros

Professional, fantastic functionality and value for money.

Tamara G.

Read the full review
I just simply love the way data sets collected are reported, quick and easy to understand.

Hunter D.

Virgil H.

Virgil H.

Read the full review
Some functions can be hard to set up if you don't use them very often.

Jose Luis A.

Meg K.

4.4

For the professionals

I'm using SNAP Surveys for more than 5 years (first within a boutique agency; now within a large organisation) and find this to be the best survey tool out there - also compared to the price that others are charging. Customer support is very reliable should there be technical problems.

Pros

- Reporting capacities (the way datatables and derived variables are built) - How data can be piped into the survey (e.g. no need to ask gender, age-group, type of customer related questions when those answers are known and can simply be fed into the survey) - Level of personalisation possible in survey script and invite emails. - Telephone and email support is quick to respond should technical difficulties be encountered. - The fact that surveys are built offline on local machines rather than online (which ensures faster scripting of surveys and any changes to live surveys can be uploaded in one go rather than needing to fiddle with a survey that respondents may be taking at that point)

Cons

Building visual reports can sometimes be tricky.

It's great to hear that you are continuing to use and benefit from all the features and extensive capabilities that are available within Snap! I'm also pleased that our offline app is working as it should, enabling you to engage with live surveys, at any time, utilising quicker local connectivity. A top priority for us at Snap is to ensure that we continue to offer exceptionally high standards of...

Great!

My overall experience with Snap Survey Software has been positive!

Pros

I like how easy and user-friendly this survey software is. It didn't take long to become comfortable with it.

Cons

I wish there were easier and more affordable ways to receive training. The training is pretty expensive to use.

A versatile OCR and OMR solution that works best for large scale deployment

The experience was good but in the end we determined it wasn't the right product for us. The customer support was kind and helpful but in the end we experienced some bugs and difficulty implementing for our use case, the team at SNAP recognized this and was able to forgive some of the license costs. I appreciate that they were fair and helpful, but it definitely feels like this is a software solution that requires engagement from the software provider's staff. You are getting software+a service with this product, so don't expect a plug'n'play and run it yourself experience from the beginning.

Pros

There is a lot of control over features and OCR/OMR recognition sensitivity. You can also retroactively design scan/capture document maps to work with existing paper documents, and don't need to design your forms in the software. Customer service is friendly and prompt and there are adequate training materials available on the website.

Cons

It has a very steep learning curve and has a high burden on administration without a way to delegate access control and responsibilities such as data validation/cross-checking. The user interface is overly complex and not all functions work reliably as expected. You need to see a significant value to your organization to deploy this because it definitely requires significant staff time commitments to learn and operate.

Interviewing rail passengers

Pros

The main advantages of using the Snap Survey software for are: very quick collation of results the ability to go into it and find answers to questions you had not thought of when writing the questionnaire the ability to incorporate graphs and diagrams into reports

Cons

I sometimes find it difficult to arrange the survey as neatly as I would like, so as to make it easier for our interviewers.

Thank you Dick for your lovely feedback, I am so pleased that our mobile interviewing is enabling you to gather your data quickly and efficiently. I am sure that in the past this has been quite difficult when interviewers are working in some of those more challenging environments! The reporting capabilities in Snap are an area that we have focused on over the years, creating editable report templates which are easily manageable for personalized feedback requirements - so it is good to hear that this is such a positive for you. There are some guidelines we recommend for survey design for mobile devices, which can be added to a template to be used on an ongoing basis. This would minimize time spent on set up, and we would be happy to talk through this with you.

Nice provides a different quality to other platforms Snap Surveys.

Snap Surveys is a very good software, I would say that it is one of the best for the distribution of surveys, despite its prices, it still has quite interesting functions. It has benefited me in my business area, providing more appropriate survey results adapted to my response range.

Pros

Snap Surveys provides a different quality to other platforms, due to the easy integrity of information, I can have a lot of information on a topic of interest, and present it in an orderly manner thanks to the order functions that Snap Surveys has, the surveys have been better distributed with respect to information.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Snap Surveys, for the simple reason that this is a very simple software that complements very well companies with few employees, it also complements companies that have a good organization, and as it is essential, it should have low prices for better accessibility.

World Class Survey Software - Best in Class

10 out 10 score on Snap Surveys, by far the best out there.

Pros

In my opinion, Snap Survey software is world-class. It allows us to design multi-modal (even multi-lingual) surveys such as web, paper, phone, etc., with relative ease and even bring all the respondent data into one set of reports quickly. I also appreciate how feature rich it is with things like email alerts and, image mapping and pre-seeding data. The robust statistical analysis is as good as it...

Cons

I wish we had more control over design layout with columns, and such initially (in design view) instead of using the post processing features in the ToolKit because during testing, every time you republish you have to rerun the ToolKit files. It s not a big deal, but it s on my wish list.

Looking a solution for your business to create surveys, collect and manage feedback, and create dynamic analysis and reports.

If you are looking to get a sample response for you survey SnapSurveys is great for this.

Pros

As well as online surveys, you can produce mobile, paper and kiosk versions with Snap. You can make surveys in multiple languages and analyze all the results together. I get a live response either right when I call or a call back within a few hours.

Cons

Some functions can be hard to set up if you don't use them very often. Snap is not intuitive. Most things are accomplished through a drop down menu and the names for the tools don't make sense to me. Even when the user interface is easy to navigate, it would be nice to see a design updated..

Easy to use something tool

Pros

Easy to use tool; Allows flexible configurations based on customer complexities; Very knowledgeable application support team

Cons

It seems like scale isn't the fortay for Snap. Exporting data is ok for small cases, but automatic extracts & direct data access are needed for larger projects.

We survey our clients and vendors in the USA and Mexico

Pros

Great survey software that let's us get feedback from our clients. Working with Mexico clients, the software even has multi-language abilities for me to send surveys in Spanish. Easy to use and lots of updates and patches where they constantly improve their software.

Cons

Layouts can be limited and be difficult to use if you you're not familiar with it. Overall, sending out a survey can take some time to learn or teach a coworker.

Thank you for taking the time to review Snap Survey Software. We greatly appreciate your candid feedback as we use this information to grow and to improve the capabilities and features of our software, solutions, and services.

Snap

Pros

Versatility, user friendly and quick to understand

Cons

Navigation, security, lack of other feature

Excellent tool for small businesses

It has helped the enterprise i work for a lot, specially in my area of marketing and research & development. Snaps Surveys and Survey Monkey are both my go to tools

Pros

This software helps you creat really easy and fast surveys. As a marketer, surveys are really important. its a simple way of getting to know your target, you can make a survey within minutes. Send the link or print them, it works better for me to send the link and people can be able to fill them from whenever they are even thru theyre phones.

Cons

I dont really have a complaint but i think it would be better if we had the option to make more types of questions.

Professional, fantastic functionality and value for money

I've used Snap software since 1997 and their software just gets better with every release. Snap don't just write software. They are also a research organization, established in 1981, so Snap understands exactly what researchers and consultants need when it comes to running survey projects. Snap is a complete survey package that you can use from questionnaire design through to analysis and reporting....

Snap Survey Review

Snap Survey could be much more user friendly and convenient. It requires us to do a lot of manual work, whereas in other similar programs, those steps would be automated.

Pros

The programming logic is easy and simple to learn.

Cons

This software is very much outdated compared to other programs in the market.

We got our answers!

Pros

We were looking for solution to get answers to the questions we kept asking. This became our go to resource to get those answers. Really easy to design and use and simple right out of the gate

Cons

We couldn't be more pleased with this product so I really don't have anything negative to say other than that it was beyond expectations!

Frustrating tool to learn how to use

I use it everyday to create surveys and launch them.

Pros

Once you learn it it is easy, but it takes a long time to get used to it. The program itself seems a little outdated.

Cons

That it is not user friendly. The SNAP survey guide is hard to navigate and can be tedious to find answers in sometimes.

It's been a challenge to get started but your support people allways kept us on schedule.

We have a unique situation. We have a Survey system that we sandwich your system with. We use a screener that links a respondent to our system (IdeaMap.net) then when they finish are linked back to your system for the Classification/Demographics part. One of our issues is quotas for our Classification qualification. These are calculated at the end so there is no way to transfer this to the front Screener part. Another item is since we use your system twice for the same person it also cost us twice.

Review of SNAP10

If the technical team werent so good, I would have difficulty at times with uploading the survey into webhost. Designing the survey is easy and friendly :). Once the survey is launched (correctly) tracking responses, editing messages is very easy. I know there is a detail electronic manual which I have used many times but, for me, having a human verify if I am interpreting the instructions correctly is a MUST. Thank you to Miles, Tyler and Sam!!

Cons

Snap makes surveys a SNAP!

Snap is a great product and the customer service is top-notch! Being brand new to creating surveys, Snap has been easy for me to pick up and keep our office on schedule with surveys. When I do have a problem or question, Customer Service is readily available to help and always patient (especially considering my learning curve!).

Review of Snap Survey Software

I love Snap Surveys. I have been using the product for 8 years and it keeps getting better and better. Customer service / tech support is top-notch. I recommend Snap all the time. More importantly, Snap meets my company's strict data policy. You should market that as it is unique for this type of software.

Cons

Prepare surveys for our college.

The reason for 3 stars on Ease of Use is because most everything I know about Snap Survey Software is self taught with the help of tech support. Tyler and everyone with tech support are always helpful in answering my questions and really patient with me. Thank you!

Powerful tool

Pros

Cons

It's a good software, but relatively expensive

Handy survey tool for employee surveys

Pros

Snap Surveys is really easy to use both as an administrator and a user. The fact that it is multilingual is also very helpful for us as a global company.

Cons

I don't really have any major faults with the product. The customer service team have always been helpful if I do have an issue.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.