Snapchat Logo

1,052 reviews

Gbenga S.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

From filters to lenses

It is extremely easy to use, and its interface is user-friendly. The app has an intuitive design and guides users through its features. From sending snaps to adding filters and lenses, everything is easy to understand and use. The app has a dedicated support center that provides users with answers to frequently asked questions, which makes troubleshooting problems simple.

Pros

The platform also provides insights into ad performance, which enables businesses to track their return on investment. Moreover, businesses can leverage influencers to promote their products and services by partnering with them. also, its Stories enable users to share a series of images and videos in a chronological order that automatically disappears after 24 hours. This feature is especially helpful for businesses that want to showcase their brand and products creatively. Companies can use stories to engage their audience by sharing exclusive content, highlighting a new product launch, or promoting a sale

Cons

The app could benefit from a better search function for finding specific users or content. Additionally, some may find the privacy settings to be confusing and difficult to manage.

Sofia J.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Fun to use, no storage needed

Love to have fun, send videos and not needing storage and try endless filters. Storys and news also are an extra plus to pass the time.

Pros

I love that always is something new to try or to see. Filters are so good and inspiring other apps to copy them. We use it a lot with my girl friends to be update of our location to know everyone is safe. Also in the map we can see where are the places with more people interacting. Sometimes is our final vote to define the place we are going a saturday night.

Cons

I really love it but they are losing users so with some of my friends i talk through other apps and makes it a little annoying to having your social experience in several apps

la

lyka angelic b.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Snapchat is not only for personal use, you can also used this for work with teammates

My overall is experience using snapchat is great it is more easier to use that the other social media app. there is no reason for me to not used this application.

Pros

I like about snapchat is you can add a personal directly if you have their phone number and no need to search their name and also snapchat has QR code

Cons

you cant message the person if you're not friends or added yet to your contacts

CO

Candace O.

Higher Education, self-employed

Snapchat has been a pioneer in social media and continues to be a trailblazer.

Overall, my experience with Snapchat has been wonderful. I have been able to share incredible moments and everyday events from my life with whomever I wanted, and saved those precious Snaps in Snapchat's "memories" feature. Not only has this allowed me to preserve my memories, but save me on a lot of digital storage. I would recommend Snapchat to just about anyone, as their wide amount of features can appeal to everyone.

Pros

The thing I love the most about Snapchat is that sending photos and videos is the focus and the main point of the app. Text messaging takes forever to send photos, and videos almost never send at its original quality. Snapchat gives creatives as well as everyday people the chance to share their experiences through photo and video rather than a post or a text.

Cons

I've been using Snapchat since 2013, and so I have grown with the app through all of the road bumps and growing pains along the way. (I've been a user since before there was a chat feature, filters, and memories!) If I were to get Snapchat now, I would be overwhelmed by the amount of features and the overall interface. I think it's a lot to digest at once, especially the discover/stories page, and could be simplified a bit.

ET

Effat T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A unique application for sharing memories, including photos and videos, with family and friends

Snapchat allows me to share happy memories and other things with family and friends with ease. It also provides me with privacy and security by protecting my private account. It also provides me with the use of lenses and other effects, which makes me appear handsome in photos.

Pros

Snapchat is always characterized by instant communication, which allows sending photos and videos instantly. One of the most important positives of the Snapchat application is sharing life moments on a daily basis through Stories and the availability of a variety of filters and lenses to improve photos and add creative touches to them. Snapchat is characterized by high privacy, as I can Sharing diverse content and containing a discovery section for new content and topics including the most important news and entertainment

Cons

After updating the application, some problems appeared in using the magic eraser. We hope to work hard to solve this problem

Saqib S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Snapchat - Connection with People

Overall my experience is that Snapchat is good platform where people can connect to each other which is best part of it.

Pros

Snapchat is reliable application because it does not save anything which are sent or received by anyone. It has one more better part that I can share my story with my friends and colleagues and if someone post a photo on his wall so nobody can copy r download from his story or post. Through Snapchat I am connected to everyone globally and can share my feeling by this application.

Cons

I did not find ever but one thing is that I have ever noticed that children make their account in Snapchat before 18. It should be monitored by Snapchat.

Maaz K.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

SnapChat.

SnapChat is the best social media app to surf in leisure time and due to the absence of political and dissenting content on it, it is pure fun to use it.

Pros

SnapChat is a bit unique from other social media apps. You can share your picture and video statuses on it which deletes automatically after a day. You can also choose who can view your story and who can't. It offers some level of security to your posts by alerting you when some one takes a screenshort from it. It has a lot of popular public channels with interesting stories daily that you can watch. It messenger also values your privacy a lot and automatically deletes your messages when read by the recipient. Its most popular feature is its camera filters that allows you to apply a huge variety of filters to your photos and videos either to look good or for fun.

Cons

It is a highly addictive app and you can lose track of time once you start scrolling through it. Also unlike other social media platforms, you cannot reshare a story that you like. And due to its limited userbase, specially for mature adults, you won't find much of your contacts on it.

SK

Soun K.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Snapchat is the best growing apps

Let me explain overall, it is not in desktop version, only Android and iPhone users can use this application, they can make photo video and after making it, it disappears on its own.Snapchat is very different from other social media apps, one who can understand Hindi may have to use Snapchat easily. Snapchat is the first downloaded application in a phone of youth.Snapchat is very different from other social media apps, one who can understand Hindi may have to use Snapchat easily. Snapchat is the first downloaded application in a phone of youth.

Pros

Because of how easy it is to connect and talk to people through Snapchat, it's a great app to interact with people from all over the world. i like it very much I use it for fun and it's good for me. Anyway, it's also a great way to help keep your friends and family paired. I remember who likes the most Whose funny filter is this photo with my friends and with their activities It's a lot of fun Feels different

Cons

Snapchat is almost ok, it lightens every photo a bit too much, I didn't like it at all. And it also takes updates very quickly, there is a lot of problem for small phone users.

Suhailah S.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

SnapChat used to be the one that leading

Pros

What began as a great promise is slowly withering as every other network, particularly Facebook, copies all of its features. Snapchat is unquestionably a specialized platform with a narrow audience. Businesses should still use Snapchat to advertise products. However, before diving into this platform, it's a good idea to see what sort of users are here.

Cons

Since every other social networking site is growing in popularity, Snapchat has many adverts, and businesses advertising on Snapchat may find it challenging to stand out. They need to find their unique feature that will differentiate them from all the others.

JP

Javier P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Snapchat flawlessly executes the best. Highly recommend.

Very satisfied. Snapchat leaves no room for lack. It has given the best and I highly recommend.

Pros

It is a simple to understand software with easy to navigate icons. The main thing about Snapchat on my view is the profound approach it has to marketing and performance tracking. Within a shot while, I appreciate the steps I have been able to make in the most effortless way. Snapchat is great.

Cons

Snapchat is flawless. I appreciate every bit of it.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Snapchat for Future

A really friendly-user app most convenient for youth .

Pros

Campaign management , it is very easy to use and it make a good integration with my Targeted goals .

Cons

multi account management , Snapchat primarily focused on personal accounts, and multi-account management for individual users was not a prominent feature.

LV

Lena V.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Snapchat is fun for personal use and also valuable for businesses

Snapchat is fun as a personal tool, but as a business tool it is invaluable. I like that I am able to use the numerous features to customize and market to my demographics as necessary. The campaigns are easy to set up and the features are already geared towards my demographics to be engaging. The analytics are very good as well, because they are easy to understand and make it easy to see what campaigns are performing, and how to edit and change as needed to get the most for my money. I feel that Snapchat is a fun way to connect with my customers and to engage with a different audience. I would definitely recommend Snapchat for small businesses.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, and how many features are available to optimize campaigns that our demographics will engage with.

Cons

I wish that I was able to customize my demographics to better fit my needs, as I feel this would optimize my money being spent

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Snapchat - A Great Longtime Photo Sharing Platform

Snapchat is a popular app with the younger generations - though not as popular as it once was. I have found fewer people using Snapchat recently, but it has never wavered from what made it an enticing platform for sharing photos, short videos, or direct messages.

Pros

Snapchat is an easy to learn free social media platform thanks to its simple interface centered around sharing photos or short videos. Photos and videos only last for 24 hours, so nothing has to stick around forever, and you will be notified if anyone takes a screenshot. You can sync your contacts to quickly find and add them as your friends, and you can direct message them. You can create or subscribe to public channels, and snapchat has a snapcode icon that you can easily share to have someone add or subscribe to your account.

Cons

Snapchat uses up a great deal of battery power on all of my phones over the years when active. It is also not possible to switch between two accounts (i.e. a personal account and one for your business) without just logging out of one and logging in to the other each time.

SB

Sujata B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Photo sharing made fun!

With the correct timings of posts, we have been able to reach a higher level of audience to relay information about our new projects and plans easily. It is also a very easy software to use and we have not had much problems integrating it with our business.

Pros

The feature of disappearing images make our business stay up to date with the customers because our clients do not have to keep scrolling or digging for our new posts because new posts are always there to keep them updated about our new products or our new plans and projects. As a business, we rely on ads so we can put engaging ads in order to earn revenue more faster as youth are more attracted to use Snapchat.

Cons

One con that we are worried is the privacy issues in the app, other than that it is all good. Also the audience reach could be limited to majority of youth population only.

Erick K.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Very unique.

It is a very entertaining app, focused on more relaxed and private multimedia content, I feel that I have been using it forever and now that I am an adult I still have it on my cell phone, because as I mentioned before; it has been maturing along with its possibilities. My experience by far has been good.

Pros

I love Snapchat for its ephemeral, fast and uncomplicated concept to communicate. Not everything is photos and short videos, it has private and group chat which is very useful, plus it has integrated functions to continue sharing audiovisual content in the way you prefer. In addition to using the app to hang out, share snaps with endless filters at my disposal and with various editing tools, over time it is a platform that has gathered more "mature" audience in terms of companies, news networks and others, so not only use it for leisure.

Cons

Although I have a high-end device; several snap filters terribly lower the quality of photos and videos, plus it is an app that consumes many resources. If the app would be optimized a little bit, it would be perfect.

FF

Frank F.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

Snapchat review

Pros

I've been using Snapchat since 5 years ago and I love it. Easy to use because of the simple UI which I love about. Sharing snaps with others also great feature. Availablity of filters are perfect and great.

Cons

Nothing have to say any dislike features about this perfect app. But I hope, they will add more filters in future.

Hiran T.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

Great filters with complex user user interface.

Snapchat is loaded with fun and filters are good but the user interface needs to improve in terms of accessing and using the features.

Pros

The filters are great this is one of the best social media platforms offers great creative filters. It read our contacts and fetch the Snapchat user from contacts which help in building snap chat network. The picture and video quality are at best in the class compared to other social media platform. The user can play the game with Snapchat friends circle which is really cool. The user can make a video call with apply of filters with the Snapchat friends. This social media platform shows appropriate content than other social media platform.

Cons

The user interface is a bit complex needs to improve it. The search feed need should improve the discover of feeds based on the user's interests. The app is available only on the mobile version. The customer support team need to look at issues genuinely rather than just a bot response. Faced some issue in the login after updating the application.

FS

Fahim Shahriar S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Marketing Made Fun!

It enables users to create very fun and interactive content. I personally love the one time view of a certain content. It secures privacy concerns. I love using it!

Pros

The content creating is more fun and unique than other platforms. Engaging new people is much easier. The filters are very fun to explore.

Cons

The only downside is you can not change the mobile number associated with the account. If u lose access to the mobile number you link it with then you have to create a new account. Which is very irritating.

Ayesha J.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Communicate In Complete Privacy

I've been using this app for a while. I love the security they offer, and their consistently updated, trendy filters keep me engaged. Using it to create content is always pleasant.

Pros

The user interface is quite interactive. The trendy filters are outstanding. Data security is the major characteristic that always draws me in. It doesn't get much safer than this.

Cons

The fact that this community appeals primarily to adults are its one weakness. There needs to be an age limit. Otherwise, it'd be extremely hard to monitor kids' activity on this app.

Mammaye Ousmane T.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Snapchat review

Pros

I have been using Snapchat for marketing for a while now and I have to say it's a truly great platform. The filters and captions allow for creating really eye-catching and engaging content, and I love how the ephemeral messages encourage users to immediately watch the content I share. In addition to this, the Snapchat audience is very active and engaged, making it an excellent way to promote my business. I highly recommend Snapchat to marketers looking to reach new customers in a creative and fun way.

Cons

I have to admit that I have had some issues with the app's interface lately. It has become increasingly confusing and hard to navigate, which can be frustrating. Additionally, I have to remind myself not to spend too much time on Snapchat, as I want to make sure to focus on my work and other responsibilities. Despite these few drawbacks, I still recommend Snapchat to other marketers who are looking to reach new customers in a creative and fun way.

Grace A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Snap can be used for multiple purposes.

A pleasant experience when I use Snap, very graphic, very visual with a great quality, it is an app that gives me several options and functions of how I want to share my content with others. It is very secure and is always being updated to add or improve features.

Pros

I like to be updated with the recent content shared by others on this platform, which is not only used by young people for leisure, it is a great tool for digital marketing. Although Snapchat with the passage of time became a more public interaction platform with the Explore options, among others; its essence of privacy I still like a lot, an example is the ephemeral content, the choice of a specific audience for viewing, private communication, etc .... These are features that you can find in other apps, BUT, these are not usually gathered in one place, if it has a function; it lacks another and so, with Snap this does not happen.

Cons

At the moment I can't think of anything negative, I've been using this app for years and I've always liked it.

HR

Haley R.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Very satisfied

I absolutely LOVE Snapchat very much I have zero complaints

Pros

I always love the Snapchat filters and the fact that that the post delete seconds after opening them

Cons

There’s nothing that I don’t like about Snapchat

Masturah D.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

My main source for photo filter

Pros

Snapchat has the most fun in interacting and connecting with friend and acquaintance. It has a filter for photo and video, that can edit my picture and video easily and shares it with my connection on the platform.

Cons

It can't be access from desktop. It need a mobile device and installing the application in order to start using the platform. It is a shame since i mostly using my social media website from my desktop as it is more fast to using desktop to exploring the internet.

SC

Stephen C.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Snapchat the only Social Platform

Snapchat is a great way to stay in contact with its end users. Via pictures, snap shots that are timed, videos and messaging. The games are fun as well I personally just don't bother with the games.

Pros

The thing I enjoy the most about Snapchat is that the pictures and text messages are deleted within the set 1-10 seconds the uploader deems. The application notifies you if someone has saved or screenshotted and snap.

Cons

I have not one thing bad to say about Snapchat. The app rarely has bugs to work out for what I use it for.

Uzair R.

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Snapchat Review

Overall i had very good experience with Snapchat and i am using it from last 6 years, it is very easy to use and i will recommend everyone to use this application form sharing your confidence and personal data with someone on this application. It can also be used for marketing.

Pros

It is good application for chatting with friends, family members, office colleagues, share photos, videos, and the most likely feature is your chat is not saved ones you read it is been automatically removed so you can easily share your confidential, personal data, photos, videos with your friends easily without any fear, if some tries to save or take screenshot of your chat your will receive the notification from snapchat that he/she have saved your chat or photos. Its is good platform to market your brand or product and capture Snapchat users easily

Cons

There is nothing least likeable on snapchat they have designed and maintained there application very smartly they are updating it properly and timely.