Snapchat Logo

Snapchat Reviews - Page 7

1,052 reviews

Education Management, self-employed

Mon avis

J'ai une bonne expérience quand même avec ce logiciel, je l'installe toujours même quand je change de téléphone, il a des filtres amusants et ça me plait que pour chaque jour de fête, il y a un filtre en rapport avec cette fête qui sort.

Pros

Le fait d'avoir une multitude de choix pour chaque fonctionnalité, il est également facile à utilisé.

Cons

J'ai remarqué que des fois il y a certain filtre qui ne se retrouve pas dans tous les comptes, dans ce cas si c'est un filtre de, j'ai découvert dans le compte d'une personne avec laquelle je ne suis pas en permanence, je ne peux utiliser le filtre en question, ça serait donc bien de donner accès à tout le monde au même filtre.Aussi certain filtre son trop flou

Showing original review in French. See translation

Vladimir Azariel M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Snapchat, king of ephemeral things.

Pros

I remember Snapchat as the forerunner of the camera where people could exist without shame, and for me, that is the main attraction of this application, something like "don't worry, everything here is temporary, just like bad times" You can use Snapchat in two ways: As your personal blog or as your advertising tool. Since everything has such a short lifetime within this software, your content is more likely to reach more people who don't waste as much time between one thing and another. You can have your work tool in the same place where you take funny photos and chat (with whoever you want, by the way)

Cons

The main problem for me is its low range at the moment. Yes, it has millions of users, and yes, you can reach a lot of people, but it may be too little compared to the billions of users that other platforms offer. When I first opened Snapchat, it took me about a month to start my first conversation with another person, because almost none of my contacts use it

AD

Aymen D.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

The most used and best application

The thing I hate about Snapchat is the speed of deleting messages and the lack of a way to browse like other social networking sites

Pros

The Snapchat application is easy to use, the way to use it is good, and it is so popular in the world that it is one of the best social networking sites, and all its users are luxury

Cons

I use Snapchat, I feel that I am famous, especially when I post a story and more than 200 people see it and it helps me in marketing my products because it is simply a very beautiful application

Marie R.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Snapchat increased my instagram followers!

Very Fun and Engaging experience for my influencing business! I recommend it for social media influencers and even people who just wants to be make more connections!

Pros

I love how people found me more ever since I started using Snapchat! Since I used snapchat and the option to public my posts and be seen. I was able to be seen more by people. Which made my Instagram following go higher! I was so shocked to see that I just created snapchat and people just started following me quickly. So definitely snapchat has a lot of people engaged and it's a great people connecting app to use!

Cons

What I didn't like is how sometimes some parts of the tools is limited to navigate or browse through. It can add more tools to make it more user friendly. It does seem to cater more to younger audience but older audience can use it too. If you are techy!

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Fast Paced Social Media

Overall Snapchat is a great social media platform for a specific market of fast-paced individuals. The design is for those who like short bursts of content or for those who want to share pictures without them being permanent on social media. Their line of hardware is also a great way to be more immersed with the brand and gives you great opportunities to easily film the world around you.

Pros

Snapchat is a great form of social media for those who don't like to spend a long time on social media. You can watch short stories of your friend's daily life in a matter of seconds, instead of having to read through entire posts like on other websites. They also ensure that content disappears quickly for those who are concerned with their online privacy. One of the coolest features is the Snapchat spectacles that give you the opportunity to take photos and videos from a special pair of glasses and have them uploaded to Snapchat.

Cons

I do not like that Snapchat has become overwhelmed with advertisers. It seems you cannot watch content on the app without running into an ad.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

Superbe messagerie et réseau social

Pros

Gestion de contenu hyper intuitifsFiltrage des storie par groupeGestion de groupe multiples

Cons

Un peu intuitive comme application. Beaucoup de notifications

Showing original review in French. See translation

SS

Sohial S.

Legal Services, 501-1,000 employees

SnapChat

It's fun to use Snapchat in leisure time but can be addictive at times due to the interesting content that it hosts.

Pros

What I like best about Snapchat is that posting photographs and videos is the app's primary function and purpose. Snapchat allows both creatives and regular people to share their experiences through photo and video rather than text or a post. Unlike other messaging apps, it sends your photos and videos fast and without compromising their quality or resolution.

Cons

Snapchat consumes a lot of battery power while active in comparison to other social networking apps. Also they are day by day increasing the frequency of ads which is getting irritable.

KT

Katy T.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Fun to use

Pros

The different filters and stickers make message exchanges engaging and fun .While great for communication with friends ,Snapchat is also one of the better social medias when it comes to keeping your anonymity .

Cons

I have used it on iPhone and Android and the difference in quality is plainly visible . The photo texture on iPhone is noticeably better and the battery drain on Android when using Snapchat is staggering . The adds also seem to target a very young demographic and this makes Snapchat seem not the inclusive . Also ,now that all social medias have the option of sending "snaps" there isn't that much to differentiate Snapchat from the rest .

André Luiz L.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

incredible app

I love to interact with my friends on the platform. We had a lot of fun with the animations and images that we created and shared, using Snapchat makes everyday life more fun and interactive.

Pros

Snapchat is an incredible application that is available for users of both Android and IOS systems, the communication tools by means of images are incredible, often a picture is worth a thousand words and Snapchat is here for that. Great to integrate with friends and keep in touch with those who are far away.

Cons

The platform could also be accessed by computers, which would give more dynamism to its users, although supporting access by smartphones, one more category would be a good thing.

AP

Antonio P.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Ottimo social.

La mia esperienza con Snapchat è positiva. Sono cresciuto utilizzando questa applicazione, alla quale sono molto affezionato. Quindi la mia valutazione è ottima!

Pros

Snapchat è una delle più popolari applicazione di messaggistica e social media, che si distingue sicuramente da molte altre app per messaggi, storie, foto e video. La caratteristica principale è la possibilità di aggiungere filtri, effetti, adesivi e testo agli scatti, rendendo l'esperienza divertente e creativa.

Cons

È molto difficile riuscire a trovare dei contro a Snapchat, in quanto si tratta di un’applicazione diventata popolare già diversi anni fa, che è riuscita a mantenere il suo valore. Un unico contro può essere il fatto che ad oggi è stata pareggiata da altre app di social e messaggistica diventate, come Snapchat, molto famose.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Bt

Boda t.

Computer Games, 51-200 employees

Snapchat is one of the best apps I have ever used

The freedom to take pictures, add filters and effects to the pictures in a professional and wonderful way, talk to relatives, and the ease of communicating with people’s age.

Pros

One of the things that I liked most about the application is the ease of photography, the quality of the images, and the filters that leave a very beautiful impression on the images.

Cons

There are not many negatives in the application, but I noticed after stimulation from time to time

kd

khaled d.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

so proud to review snapchat one of my best daily social and business platforms.

such enjoyable experience and fun with friends and family, it is so well organized when it comes to my business, a I really enjoy being on it.

Pros

I liked how popular snapchat is as a social media platform, plus I liked that it is easy and friendly user interface, I can send, post, manage, and track my engagement cleanly.

Cons

it is like telling every thing I do for friends, for example taking screenshots, so sometimes it causes me problems with friends.

Adham H.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

The ultimate platform to reach your target audience

Amazing, easy to use, gets the job done, great targeting and accurate analysis

Pros

The way you can post stories and spotlight videos at the same time, the ad management features are amazing, the ability to switch from personal to your business account on the go.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, but i do wish it was easier to create filters for businesses

AC

Ashley C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Snap chat for the young, not the old

I think this a great app for the younger generation. However, I find that this app might be a little difficult to figure out by us older generations. It has cool games to play which I engage in sometimes. I think the filtration for pictures is awesome and how they come out with new one often. I just hate it when I think I have a message and when I open it up it is just team snapchat - that is so disappointing! I think it is a great app - I just can't seem to figure it out that well

Pros

I love the filters the ability to edit pictures. I like that it tells you if someone screen shots your photos, Also pics or videos you send aren't permanent. It has games that you can play which are pretty cool.

Cons

I find it a little difficult to completely figure out. I always have to ask a teenager to show me how to do something on it. I don't like all the frequent updates (except for the new filters)

DE

Destiny E.

Online Media, self-employed

Snapchat Fun

Pros

I love that Snapchat can capture your favorite memories. I have such great memories over the years that are saved on my Snapchat account. I love the personal use where I can privately talk and send pictures with one person but also the group option if I want to have a group chat. I love the filters to they’re so much fun!

Cons

I really enjoy Snapchat. I love the privacy, love the memories, everything.

KG

Khaled G.

Entertainment, self-employed

My review for Snapchat

It is an application that helps you take pictures with several filters, but I do not recommend it because of the useless content that is published

Pros

1-You can use geofilters with the app2-Consumers can communicate directly with businesses3-Snapchat collects snaps from specific events to create unique stories4-There is a useful Discover feature built into Snapchat

Cons

1-Snapchat's audience is somewhat limited2-Snapchat doesn't offer much in the way of analytics3-Most of the content shared on Snapchat is useless4-This is very dangerous because of wasting time and not benefiting from it

MT

Maria T.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Increase brand presence with Snapchat

Snapchat's social media marketing features offer a powerful platform for my clients to elevate their online presence, engage with their audience, and get meaningful results. We will definitely continue to use!

Pros

With a mix of editorial content, original programming, and branded partnerships, the Snapchat Discover feature offers my clients a unique opportunity to showcase their products and services.

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about Snapchat

AA

Amira A.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Snapchat is a great app for sending quick pictures and videos to your friends.

Pros

Snapchat is a great app for sending quick pictures and videos to your friends. The app is very easy to use and the picture and video quality is excellent. Snapchat also has a lot of fun filters that you can use to dress up your pictures and videos. The only downside to Snapchat is that the videos and pictures disappear after a short amount of time, so you can't save them or view them again.

Cons

Snapchat is a picture-based messaging app that allows users to send images and videos to each other. These images and videos can be viewed for a maximum of 10 seconds before they disappear.

KM

Kramer M.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Great option for your social presence

overall it is a great option for you to use, it can help you connect with a lot of new people.

Pros

Snapchat is a great option for managing your companies or personal social presence. its easy to use both by users and content creators. it has a large amount of user and is great for reaching new audiences.

Cons

only issue is it has a bit of a bad reputation for being used by only fans models and posting inappropriate content.

KH

Kaylee H.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Snapchat!!

Pros

I enjoy snapchat, i use it for personal use. It allows me to stay connected with friends and family, visually. Also like the location option, so that if youre headed out of town or something you can turn it on just in case anything happens.

Cons

Ive had it for years but still dont know all the details on how to use it/what you can do with it. Can be a little complex with all the things it can do.

AA

Ahmed A.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Snapchat is the best! I adore each and every filter, and I can't wait to see what else they add next

Pros

I like that I can send pictures and videos to my friends and family even when there is a pandemic in the world. I really appreciate the fact that I can send a video in real time and they can, too. Another thing I like is that the videos don't stay there forever; unless you save them first, you only have so much time before they disappear.

Cons

The app's limited functionality makes it less appealing to me. I accept it is more fascinating for teenagers than for recent college grads and more seasoned ages.

ck

chanel k.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Snapchat

Pros

I like that snap chat is easy to maneuver. You can find what your looking for with no problem. You can connect with who you want with no problem. Being able to share stories and view others lets you keep up with people that are far away. When i promote my business i can use different filters to make my products "pop" and i love that feature it turns something plain and jazzes it up.

Cons

The thing that I really do not like is that spam accounts are made and can contact you. It would be better if they found a way to track or have better requirements to filter out more spam accounts. I also think that it is stupid that people are able to create more than one account to make it even harder to determine what accounts are considered spam.

Augustin Jr. I.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

AMAZING SOCIAL PLATFORM/SOFTWARE ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOVE PICTURES

Overall This Platform Is Great For Photos And Videos !! And overall texting, Calling etc.... You'll BE VERY SATISFIED TRUST ME!!

Pros

When I Discovered This Platform Is Was Rather Different But Very Interesting … I AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE loved the fact that you could take pictures and videos with a wide variety of high quality Snapchat filters... These filters change the way people took pictures over the years ….. Majority of time me and my friends/family don't even use the stock camera app on our devices we just open up snapchat to take or pictures and videos mainly because of the filters and other features that aren't available in the stock camera app After Having All This You Can STILL Text, Call (video & Voice) Add Story's etc...

Cons

One of The Cons For Me On This Platform Is That Your Messages Don't Stay... THERE ARE ONLY SETTINGS : 1.ONE IS THAT THE MESSAGE DISAPPEARS AFTER 24HRS 2. TWO THE MESSGE DISAPPEARS AFTER VIEWING I FIND THIS VERY ANNOYING TOO ME...

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

I really like my experience in Snapchat

I have been using Snapchat for a long time and I found it really worth it because it provides everything you want to see, such as chatting, filters, taking photos, searching for new friends, and many services.

Pros

I liked the way it takes photos, the quality of taking photos, the filters the app offers, and the updates are very interesting. It’s very nice app

Cons

I like the periods provided by the application can be used easily and quickly

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Still works?

I used the platform a lot when it was launched, as it was innovative and a lot of fun. I chose to migrate to other platforms that had other functions in addition to the functions that this app provided.

Pros

I've used this platform a lot when it was launched, I really liked the new social network proposal that the platform brought at the time, I believe its filters are still better today than other competing platforms

Cons

The software has not had any updates or insertion of new tools that were really significant over the years, it has lost a lot of market space to new software that has a wider variety of tools and that deliver more features and functions. As a result, most of its users chose to migrate to other platforms.