SOCi

Central Command™ for Multi-Location Marketers

SOCi Reviews

Pros

I am very happy with what SOCI does to help my team save time on our marketing outreach.

Samantha S.

It's been very user friendly. We use their software across our entire company and it's nice that they provide weekly trainings, and a dashboard that is easily accessible for all team members.

Erin S.

Kelcee W.

Gonzales W.

That is just too many obstacles when you just have to adjust something for all properties.

Huong P.

For example receiving and responding to messages on facebook via SOCi is a tad complicated or they tend to lag in response which hurts response times.

Paige S.

EASY! It's my one-stop shop for social and reputation!

Pros

Everything I can see in one stop. The Reputation Dashboard is AMAZING!! I love being able to search quickly to see how we are doing on the review platforms. Being able to easily filter by date, platform or key words. LOVE IT!!

Cons

Honestly....nothing to do with the software. I least like it when our team members don't get on and take advantage of it...I love it that much!!

I LOVE Soci

Their customer service is spectacular. I love working with them! Getting all of our teams online was a breeze.

Pros

I can give my property managers one login to access all of their social media platforms where they can create custom content to post. The best part is that I can review and approve their content before it goes live online.

Cons

Responding to private messages and comments is a little confusing. Each back and forth message is listed as its own "task" so if someone sends two sentences separately in FB messenger, we have two tasks about the same thing that we have to enter and close.

It is not what was promised.

We use SOCI to post to 20 separate pages. It can be convenient if we want to post one thing to all of our Facebook pages. We also try to use it as a centralized hub for all comments/reviews/questions that come in over so many pages as there are over 10 of us that have access to those pages, and need to know what is and is not being responded to in real-time. The second is not practically functioning.

Pros

It will automatically format a single post for various platforms which gives it a leg up on competitors like Hootsuite.

Cons

So many things. Everything from the inability to copy and paste a post (necessary if you are posting to multiple twitter accounts) to an embarrassing lack of emojis for a social media-based platform, to actual hindrances to social media management as the inability to respond to Yelp reviews from the platform; the lag between a Google review being posted and it being reported, and the fact that updated Google reviews are not counted as new notifications, leading to unanswered reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional and sincerely apologize. We would love the chance to connect with you further as your input is instrumental to our success. Please contact your CSM at your earliest convenience.

Soci

I've only really had issues with the Mobile App Soci Go; (besides the minor problems on the App) I thoroughly enjoyed using the program. Sometimes it seems a little to complex with the conversation, reputation, and creative features. I like that App is always accessible even if I have some minor issues. Overall, I enjoy Soci.

Pros

I like the Scheduling Feature. I specifically like the ability to schedule all Social Networks at the same time.

Cons

The Mobile App Soci Go is a little too difficult to use everyday. It's set up just like the website so navigation is easy but there seems to have a lot of glitches. I also do not like when a post is scheduled, to adjust the time you have to adjust the time for all the social medias individually vs together.

Hi Michaela, Thank you for your honest review. We're delighted to hear that our scheduling tool has been a huge help and look forward to continually improving.

SOCi Solves Social

Pros

The ease of use for our franchisees! We wanted to be able to scale our social strategy but also give franchisees a feeling of local control and SOCi solves for both! Plus there's so many unique features that I didn't find in other platforms like dynamic text insertion, peak time posting, content scoring, etc.

Cons

I'd like to be able to post videos to Instagram but that's part of their product improvements for later this year anyways.

Love SOCI

Being able to see the analytics is great. I like seeing how we are improving our online presence.

Pros

I like how easy it is to manage and the upload process is great. I love being able to schedule our calendar ahead.

Cons

I would like to be able to delete posts that are no longer valid in bulk.

Thank you for the stellar review, Laura!

SOCI for Reputation

Overall SOCi has been exceptional during the onboarding process and is willing to work with its customers to fix bugs. However, the platform could use some updates in regards to working with larger agencies.

Pros

I like how the platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It also helps to streamline processes when it comes to reputation management and social posting.

Cons

There are some bugs when it comes to integrating their local listing system to their reputation management and social platform posting system.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Ashley. We appreciate your feedback on listings in order to make the platform better for large agency users.

Automation at the tips of your fingers!

Its been amazing to automate the social media presence process, its been proven these days that it makes a big difference if you stay present and engaged in the social platforms! Soci has made that a breeze.

Pros

The ability to observe and evaluate the results and trends on your social media accounts and their social media calendar is amazing too!

Cons

When compared to other options it's a bit pricey, but in all honesty is comparing apples to oranges because of its many features. I believe that a small business option should be given to maybe strike a lifetime deal.

Thank you for the rave review!

SoCi Review - Beginning Use

This has been a great experience so far, it makes me want to publish posts in advance due to ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use and plenty of materials available.

Cons

Nothing that I have noticed yet! It took me a while to tell the difference of hashtag areas but now that I understand what that area is there, for I love it!

Thank you for the exceptional review, Jenna! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Soci

I don't use most of the features, I would recommend focusing on the ease of access of the reviews

Pros

I like the notification system via email

Cons

hard to find the reviews, they should all be located in one place

Brittany, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear that navigating reviews has been anything less than simple and sincerely apologize. We'd love to connect with you further on the issues you're running into so we can work to find a solution. Please reach out to support@meetsoci.com at your earliest convenience.

Franchising Meets Social Media

Overall... Phenomenal product! Phenomenal team! Unlimited possibilities! I cannot wait to explore more with our franchise libraries, our reputation scores/post tracking, and truly personalizing our location while staying "on-brand." Takes away the stress of getting posts out on time and staying in the minds of our customers. Gaining followers and coming up with creative posts is a new goal of mine!

Pros

I love, love, love that I can schedule social media posts ahead of time! This makes it a breeze for our small business to stay active and relevant on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn. It allows us , a franchise location, to stay connected to corporate as well. They can create company wide posts, while we can add our own local posts and adjust photos, hashtags, comments, etc. Everything social media in one spot... from posting to replying to comments and likes. Love the capabilities of this software... so much we can do with it!

Cons

Sometimes I cannot get hashtags or links to pop up. There is sometimes discrepancies between what was set to post and how the post actually shows up... tags or links aren't correct/working. Also, cannot delete posts or make changes very easily once it's posted... have to go into Facebook or Instagram to adjust at times. Also, relies heavily on a wifi signal to do any work; if the signal isn't strong the app does not work properly. However, the desktop version functions just fine. Customer support is great though!

Thank you for your exceptional review, Kendra! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving SOCi thus far. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Still a Great Partnership

As a long-term client, my team continues to be impressed with their vision and their responsive and nimble attitude.

Pros

As the localized social marketing space changes strong partnerships are key and SOCi is that partner for us. As our needs grow, SOCi has as well. We are happy to have this partnership and a team that listens and responds.

Cons

As the platform grows and enhances, it is important that our teams keep up on these changes. This is a common challenge but their support team has never let us down.

Jeremy, We are humbled by your compliments and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Overall good experience

Overall it has been a very good experience. There has been a couple of times when I get annoyed by the software just because it needs a couple of updates and/or changes.

Pros

I use it everyday scheduling social media lists for my apartment complex. I am in charge of social media and having it schedule posts way in advance is very helpful. I have to post 7 different posts a day and I could not imagine trying to come up with that many posts daily. SOCi helps me plan everything in advance which I like a lot.

Cons

I sometimes do not like how the scheduling view works. It often had problems where it would switch between dats or social media platforms. When this happens you can not just switch it over you have to start totally over and it gets really annoying.

Thank you for your candor, Kayleigh! We are always open to hearing what updates you'd like to see as we want to provide you with the very best in platform experience possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to do so. We look forward to hearing your additional insights!

SOCi Review

The people at SOCi have been great to work with. Our requests have been taken into consideration and some have even been implemented.

Pros

Being able to see reviews from several sources from one place is great. The option to see competitor data by facility is helpful as is having permissions by location, group, division for who can see the information. The charts and graphs help us see at a glance how we are doing month over month. The initial setup was not too difficult, thanks to the help of the SOCi team.

Cons

It is difficult to pull the reports that are actually helpful to our team. We still have to manually pull reviews from other platforms - Trustpilot, Consumer Affairs, etc. that SOCi does not work with.

Thank you for the stellar feedback, Terrie. We are happy to hear that you have seen some of your suggestions implemented as it is our mission to ensure that our customers can fully utilize our platform to their benefit! We look forward to keeping up the great work!

Product Review

It was a little rocky in the beginning and we were noticing a lot of errors in reports, our accounts unlinking, etc. We've had great experiences when dealing with support and they always were willing to schedule a call to get the issues fixed.

Pros

I like that we can submit feature requests to features that would be beneficial to use as users and they will submit a request for it. They really listen to what you need in SOCi to uniquely benefit you and your clients. The customer support is always helpful and responsive.

Cons

We were having trouble in the beginning with the accounts unlinking, not publishing content that was scheduled, etc. but we were able to get that resolved and are happy with this product.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Kelcee! Our team is always happy to assist!

All in one product

SOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!

Pros

I like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.

Cons

I think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.

Social Media Savior

I've used Soci before with another company, as I have been in the apartment management industry for 14 years. Soci has been very helpful, but again I usually end up the only person posting through Soci because others are intimidated by it.

Pros

I love the way it saves my history for future usage. I am also a huge fan of the event and news gallery.

Cons

I feel it may be very intimidating for some. A lot of information is given on many platform through Soci and it can be confusing.

Thank you for your feedback, Maria! We're happy to hear that you've taken the time to get to know the platform. We encourage you to spread the word about our customer portal filled with how-to articles and more!

Great Social Media Software For Multiple Locations

Pros

This is a great way to post on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Business Profile, and Instagram all at once and also swap between specific locations. This is a very competitive choice compared to other ones out there and is ideal for a large franchise system.

Cons

It sometimes takes longer than I would like for posts to be entered, but I'm very impatient.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Berkley! We appreciate your honest feedback!

Social media posting and scheduling made easy!

We wanted to use SOCi to make it easier for locations to post local content to each of their social platforms. SOCi made it easy for us to get each community involved and subsequently boosted our page engagement and reach for the locations.

Pros

SOCi is the best social posting tool for businesses with multiple locations. We were able to bring people in at the location level and let them create posts that we are able to review before scheduling. The boosting tool and review tracking is also a HUGE plus. Seriously one of the best tools out there if you have multiple locations trying to post on social media and you want to keep everything on brand! We're very happy with SOCi!

Cons

The login process is a bit complicated the first time you log in but other than that I have no complaints.

Thank you for your glowing review, Emma! It's wonderful to hear that SOCi has provided you with the tools to schedule and post to your social networks with ease.

For a company who pedals reputation management, your front facing sales team are rude &dismissive.

Horrible, and disruptive in my schedule. Who has time to waste waiting on your rude and dismissive salespeople. And you have no published prices which makes you wonder if you are going to get gassed by some slick-talking used car sales salesman, no offense s to used car salesmen, I used to be one.

Pros

I’ve used the platform for over a year, under another service and it works as advertised if you choose the right articles to post.

Cons

I’m looking to find a white-label solution and the first request and calendar meeting was just ignored and I was left waiting for your one salesperson. He explained that the appointment was set outside of his working hours and he was off the day of the meeting. Then he referred me to another, who set the meeting, and then never showed up, emailing after he was 25 minutes late, that you had a fire drill and would a later meeting be possible. Never heard from him again. Very unprofessional on both fronts.

Thank you for your candor, Gonzales. We are very sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional and sincerely apologize. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our team!

Great tool in the Multi Family Industry

I enjoy using Soci. I think once you really see what the use is you can use it to your advantage.

Pros

The feature I like most about SOCI is how easy and user friendly it is. I have had different co workers from different generations who found it to be useful and easy to navigate.

Cons

Honestly, I can't really pinpoint anything because I do find it to be perfect for the reason we use it. It helps us ease the task of reputation management and gives us flexibility.

Your support means the world to us, Paris! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Review of SOCi

I really enjoy using this app and would recommend it.

Pros

Pros- love the scheduling aspect. I really like being able to schedule posts in advance. Also love being able to set up libraries to organize posts before I schedule them. I also love that you can drag and drop when on the scheduling/calendar page. I like being able to view the post schedule from a monthly glance and make changes on that screen as necessary.

Cons

My biggest concern with SOCi right now is the amount of times that I have an error when a scheduled post won't post on one or more of the platforms that I had scheduled it to post on. I did not have many error messages when I started with this software, but it seems like I have had more errors than ever these past two months. I have also tried to attend a training that had tech difficulties so I wasn't able to attend. I waited for 15 minutes in the session, but it never started.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kristin. We love to hear your positive feedback about the content scheduler.

Easy to Use Platform

Overall, customer service has been great and they are pretty on top of it when it glitches out.

Pros

I like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't take too much time to train anybody to use. We're loving the new GMB integration and find it beneficial for our clients.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like it slows down, especially at the end of the day after using it for hours. Not sure what's going on with that.

Thank you for your terrific review, Dalia! It's great to hear that you're thoroughly enjoying all that SOCi has to offer.

Not sure I reach my audience

Do not have my instagram page set up with SoCi. I have called but so far it is not fixed. Not entirely their fault because I should have followed up with a call, just haven't yet.

Pros

It is easy to use but I do not think I have a great response from it.

Cons

I am suppose to have my facebook page and my instagram page linked together but so far they are not.

Annette, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We would be more than happy to connect with you on linking your pages and invite you to contact support to do so. We look forward to assisting you!

Soci for multiple locations

Pros

I like that the platform allows you to create multiple groups for posting. Once scheduled, the post is available on the independent store pages, which makes it easy to create a custom blanket message that can be adapted for each specific location. I also love the ability to create an image and content database.

Cons

There is not an app platform available to our group of retailers, restricting my use to the desktop platform only.

Thank you for your review! Please connect with your CSM to learn more about our app and mobile version of the platform.