SOCi Logo

Suggested alternatives

birdeye
hubspot-marketing
brandwatch

I am very happy with what SOCI does to help my team save time on our marketing outreach.
It's nice being able to have all of your posts scheduled in advance and ready to go. Easy to use at a great price.
It's been very user friendly. We use their software across our entire company and it's nice that they provide weekly trainings, and a dashboard that is easily accessible for all team members.
Horrible, and disruptive in my schedule. Who has time to waste waiting on your rude and dismissive salespeople.
That is just too many obstacles when you just have to adjust something for all properties.
For example receiving and responding to messages on facebook via SOCi is a tad complicated or they tend to lag in response which hurts response times.

JL

Jeremy L.

Still a Great Partnership

As a long-term client, my team continues to be impressed with their vision and their responsive and nimble attitude.

Pros

As the localized social marketing space changes strong partnerships are key and SOCi is that partner for us. As our needs grow, SOCi has as well. We are happy to have this partnership and a team that listens and responds.

Cons

As the platform grows and enhances, it is important that our teams keep up on these changes. This is a common challenge but their support team has never let us down.

Jeremy, We are humbled by your compliments and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

JN

Jessica N.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Easy to schedule Social Media Blasts

Overall positive! I think the more we work with it the easier it will be and more efficient.

Pros

It's easy to set up a schedule and map out your social media blasts for specific dates & times . It streamlines and keeps you on track.

Cons

I wish you could post to Instagram Stories or Live versus only on your feed - needs a bit more specific directive.

Thank you for the feedback, Jessica! Happy to hear that SOCi has streamlined your social media strategy.

KC

Kevin C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Works great when set up.

Overall, the experience with SOCi has been nice. I am grateful that we have it set up and working as an asset to our team. I hope it continues to work and help to increase our social audience.

Pros

Once the program is set up with your different social networks you can make and create several drafts and have it scheduled when you want it to post to whatever social network you want. We work at an Ace hardware, which makes it nice when we can create drafts several weeks in advance and then just have it post all by itself.

Cons

It is not user friendly to set up. There's not exactly one person you can contact to try to help you, you have to email soci and hope that someone gets back to you. Ever since they have I have just saved the persons contact information and email them when I have questions. Sometimes they respond right away, sometimes you have to follow up. Then, unfortunately, there are some accounts that you have to reconnected now and then like LinkedIn, and instagram, but that is out of Soci's control.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kevin. We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with us in the past and hope you will take the time to contact our support team for any inquiries that require immediate assistance.

MW

McKinley W.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Does What It Needs to Do

Very helpful to be able to schedule everything at one time instead of having to remember to post to social media daily or weekly.

Pros

Easy to drop images onto the calendar. Able to post to multiple social sites at once.

Cons

Difficult to see what images you have used and haven't used. Doesn't post well to Instagram. No options to filter or crop the images.

Thank you for your honest feedback, McKinley. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and look forward to improving.

BE

Berkley E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great Social Media Software For Multiple Locations

Pros

This is a great way to post on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Business Profile, and Instagram all at once and also swap between specific locations. This is a very competitive choice compared to other ones out there and is ideal for a large franchise system.

Cons

It sometimes takes longer than I would like for posts to be entered, but I'm very impatient.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Berkley! We appreciate your honest feedback!

EU

Emma U.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Social media posting and scheduling made easy!

We wanted to use SOCi to make it easier for locations to post local content to each of their social platforms. SOCi made it easy for us to get each community involved and subsequently boosted our page engagement and reach for the locations.

Pros

SOCi is the best social posting tool for businesses with multiple locations. We were able to bring people in at the location level and let them create posts that we are able to review before scheduling. The boosting tool and review tracking is also a HUGE plus. Seriously one of the best tools out there if you have multiple locations trying to post on social media and you want to keep everything on brand! We're very happy with SOCi!

Cons

The login process is a bit complicated the first time you log in but other than that I have no complaints.

Thank you for your glowing review, Emma! It's wonderful to hear that SOCi has provided you with the tools to schedule and post to your social networks with ease.

PY

Paris Y.

Great tool in the Multi Family Industry

I enjoy using Soci. I think once you really see what the use is you can use it to your advantage.

Pros

The feature I like most about SOCI is how easy and user friendly it is. I have had different co workers from different generations who found it to be useful and easy to navigate.

Cons

Honestly, I can't really pinpoint anything because I do find it to be perfect for the reason we use it. It helps us ease the task of reputation management and gives us flexibility.

Your support means the world to us, Paris! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

bc

brittany c.

Soci

I don't use most of the features, I would recommend focusing on the ease of access of the reviews

Pros

I like the notification system via email

Cons

hard to find the reviews, they should all be located in one place

Brittany, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear that navigating reviews has been anything less than simple and sincerely apologize. We'd love to connect with you further on the issues you're running into so we can work to find a solution. Please reach out to support@meetsoci.com at your earliest convenience.

DL

Dalia L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use Platform

Overall, customer service has been great and they are pretty on top of it when it glitches out.

Pros

I like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't take too much time to train anybody to use. We're loving the new GMB integration and find it beneficial for our clients.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like it slows down, especially at the end of the day after using it for hours. Not sure what's going on with that.

Thank you for your terrific review, Dalia! It's great to hear that you're thoroughly enjoying all that SOCi has to offer.

CiaraJade S.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Convenience at it's finest!

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and user friendly. Navigation is easy and understandable

Cons

Pretty dull view. Maybe you can improve on the dashboard view. Make it more colorful and bright

Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve!

AB

Apryl B.

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

Soci review

Able to automate social media information (to be posted)

Pros

The dashboard view sows all metrics upfront

Cons

The calendar and scheduler seems a little rigid

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Apryl!

AG

Ariel G.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

All in one product

SOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!

Pros

I like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.

Cons

I think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.

AF

Annette F.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Not sure I reach my audience

Do not have my instagram page set up with SoCi. I have called but so far it is not fixed. Not entirely their fault because I should have followed up with a call, just haven't yet.

Pros

It is easy to use but I do not think I have a great response from it.

Cons

I am suppose to have my facebook page and my instagram page linked together but so far they are not.

Annette, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We would be more than happy to connect with you on linking your pages and invite you to contact support to do so. We look forward to assisting you!

MG

Morgan G.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Suggestions for Improvement!

Its nice to go long periods of time with out thinking of what to post because you got it all done earlier that week!

Pros

The ease of being able to log in once a week or even once a month and schedule posts out for as long as you want.

Cons

I wish that you could interact with other accounts. It doesn't totally get you away from using the app because you still should log in and post on other accounts to drive traffic to your SM site. It would be great if you could integrate your Instagram followers and maybe pull 5 posts to interact with. Another thing I do not use because I feel that it would be time consuming to go back and do is the tags. I wish you could create folders instead of tags on the photos. We are an apartment community so it would be nice to create folders for the floor plans or amenities. It would just be easier to look at!

Thank you for the honest review, Morgan. We appreciate your insights and will be sure to pass them along to the team for future enhancements and improvements.

DS

Danielle S.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

SOCi Honest Review

Overall, the experience has been mediocre. If the platform worked better and conceted to our social accoounts, I would have less frustration with the platform itself which would make me like it better overall; but unfortauntely, that is not the case.

Pros

Everything being in one place is very nice. It makes it user friendly and easy to navigate and find exactly what you need.

Cons

The analytics aspect of my SOCi does not work. I've had great difficult posting directly from SOCi and typically have to copy and paste the post to the social platform myself which essentially defeats the purpose of a social management platform.

Hi Danielle, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulty with analytics and would love to learn more. It is our goal to ensure that SOCi provides you with the technology you need to be successful. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience so we may work towards a resolution.

JA

Jacqueline A.

Unnecessarily restrictive

Disappointing. Restrictive. Not the best for marketing and building client relations.

Pros

Scheduled posts are convenient.

Cons

Does not allow personal interaction with clientele (me with my customers) and too much red tape with admin. Its easier to just have a personal account rather than one through soci

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Jacqueline. We would love to learn more about the struggles you are encountering so we can aid in finding a workflow that works best for you. Please contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience. We look forward to connecting.

BB

Bridget B.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Love the ease of all our social media being in one place

I love being able to schedule out posts on slower days so that on the busy days it doesn't get skipped.

Pros

The product is very easy to use ad makes our social media posts so much easier. I love being able to schedule them out in advance.

Cons

It would be nice to have some of the events more up to date and have more local options. It'd be nice to be able to tie in our local SA Current and their events into the platform.

Thank you for the stellar review, Bridget! We will be sure to pass your events suggestion along to our team for future enhancements!

MO

Martha O.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

SOCI Pro/Con Review

Since using SOCi, we have also expanded our social media presence as by creating new accounts and profiles with Instagram and LinkedIn. Helping us stay even more connected with our customers.

Pros

If you are a planner then you'll love the scheduler feature. Even if you're not a planner the scheduler feature saves time if you use multiple social media platforms.

Cons

My least favorite feature would be the Report section. It would be nice if there was a way to create a report based on certain criteria or tags. For example, if I needed to pull a report for all social media posts in last six months that pertained to a certain product.

Thank you for the exceptional review, Martha. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to discuss the future of reporting with you further. Please contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience to do so. We look forward to connecting!

SE

Samantha E.

SOCi pros and cons

Pros

I love that SOCi integrates so much of our business presence online in one place. From reviews, social media, calender's and more its a one stop shop.

Cons

I wish it would alert us when reviews are written. We have a policy to respond to them within 48 hours and we do our best to check daily but being that it isn't software we have to check daily to complete our tasks it can go beyond the 48 hours in response time.

Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We invite you to check out our customer portal for information on how to set up email subscriptions so you have full visibility on all new reviews.

MR

Melanie R.

Retail, 11-50 employees

So easy to use!

I've worked with other social media managements platforms and of all of them, SOCi is my favorite. It has the most features and the most functionality. It's pretty quick to learn and easy to navigate. The ability to create posts from the calendar, from your dashboard or other spots within the platform is the best part.

Pros

When scheduling content, it’s helpful to be able to look at the month at once, and pick and choose the days that you want posts to go out. In SOCi, I can look at the whole month and click any day and schedule a post. From that window, I can choose the post I want to use. Once scheduled, I can drag it around to a different day if I want. This is my favorite feature in SOCi.

Cons

Searching for and filtering content is a little confusing. Unless you type in an exact tag, or even if you do type in the correct tag, it doesn't always find what you are looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback around the Scheduler feature. We love to hear about favorite features!

SH

Susan H.

Retail, 51-200 employees

SOCi for social

SOCi is definitely taking a lot of pressure off of me by having just one place for me to go to most of my social networks.

Pros

I like the reputation management feature the most. Now that boost plus is available, I will most likely utilize post scheduling more.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software are the articles. They don't appear to be updated very often, and I frequently can't find relevant content to use in my social media posts.

Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing useful tools for social media and reputation management. Thank you for your warm remarks!

tc

timi c.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

SOCI is user friendly, great for business & important tool

very positive

Pros

user friendly, a great tool for prospects and residents to note their experiences

Cons

ability to delete reviews that hit wrong property

Thank you for the rave review, Timi!

KW

Kelsey W.

Sports, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great product!

Soci makes it easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the ability to pull social reports with a click!

Pros

Soci is a great tool to 'set and forget.' It's easy to use and very reliable.

Cons

A minimal change that would make the software more user friendly would be a 'photo drop' option when scheduling a post- rather than having to choose a file from your computer. The ability to 'drag and drop' it in would cut out a few steps.

Hi Kelsey, Thank you so much for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying SOCi and we look forward to continually improving.

ED

Erin D.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Very Good Idea to manage all online sites

Pretty good.

Pros

I like being able to post to all social sites at once. I like that there is one place to go for all reviews and details regarding my social platforms.

Cons

It is not super easy to navigate the site. Thing are sometimes hidden as to where you should be looking for them. You have to click around to find what you are looking for in my opinion. I do not like that some features in social sites like facebook are not as easy to manage like following other site etc.

Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing an intuitive platform for all your social media and reputation management needs. We look forward to continuing to enhance your experience!

RB

Rachel B.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Social is absolutely phenominal!! They are always available and always willing to help!

Pros

They always keep their ideas fresh and productive! I love how user friendly the dashboard is, and everything is always perfectly accurate!

Cons

Nothing! I love everything!! It truly is a great company with the best people! I not only use social for business but have made friends with them as well!