SOCi Logo

SOCi Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.38/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I am very happy with what SOCI does to help my team save time on our marketing outreach.
It's been very user friendly. We use their software across our entire company and it's nice that they provide weekly trainings, and a dashboard that is easily accessible for all team members.
They really listen to what you need in SOCi to uniquely benefit you and your clients. The customer support is always helpful and responsive.
Horrible, and disruptive in my schedule. Who has time to waste waiting on your rude and dismissive salespeople.
For example receiving and responding to messages on facebook via SOCi is a tad complicated or they tend to lag in response which hurts response times.

SOCi users...

Publer-logocaret

Publer

How would you rate SOCi?

Grateful

Pros

My favorite part of soci is being able to receive reviews immediately and respond accordingly. I also appreciate the in-depth reporting and analytics!

Cons

I am happy with how intuitive this software is.

This is wonderful news, Brooke! We look forward to keeping up the great work.

Easty to Schedule Posts in Advance

Pros

I really like that I can take some time to create all my posts for a few weeks and then schedule them out in the future. I really believe that this is a great time-saving tool and it's so appreciated since we all wear many hats and are all busy. Once the posts are created, I don't have to think about it again for a few weeks and I love that!

Cons

I wish there was an ability to post more than one photo for the platform as well as be able to tag a location or shout out to another business. I feel like we can't capture the value of cross-marketing without that.

Tisha, Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We would love to connect with you further on the number of photos you can use in each post as well as tagging abilities. To do so, please contact your CSM! We look forward to adding value to your experience.

SOCi for social

SOCi is definitely taking a lot of pressure off of me by having just one place for me to go to most of my social networks.

Pros

I like the reputation management feature the most. Now that boost plus is available, I will most likely utilize post scheduling more.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software are the articles. They don't appear to be updated very often, and I frequently can't find relevant content to use in my social media posts.

Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing useful tools for social media and reputation management. Thank you for your warm remarks!

Makes Life Easier

I'm not in there daily, but the tool is very simple to use and makes my social media look consistent. I love that!

Pros

I love that our franchise can set this up for us and schedule. Then we can modify and supplement as needed. Now that we're able to add in Ads Plus and Boost Plus is awesome! Being able to manage everything in one central place is convenient.

Cons

I wish the "giveaway" feature was more robust. I like it, but would like to do more with it around criteria.

Thank you for the stellar review, Misty! We are delighted to hear that SOCi Boost, as well as Ads Plus, have proved to be huge time savers!

Easy to Use - All in one Place!

Pros

I love that it is very similar to posting on your own personal social media accounts. The learning curve was very small - and as long as you are familiar with Facebook, Twitter, etc, this will be very easy for you.

Cons

I oftentimes struggle with downloading links to videos that I would like to share. Due to size of the video, quality, or the software meshing issues - there are times where we cannot share videos that we would like guests to see.

Thank you for your feedback, Danielle! We're thrilled to hear that adjusting to the SOCi platform was a cinch!

SOCI is user friendly, great for business & important tool

very positive

Pros

user friendly, a great tool for prospects and residents to note their experiences

Cons

ability to delete reviews that hit wrong property

Thank you for the rave review, Timi!

SOCI

So far it is easy but sometimes time consuming when you have to go to one page then the next, then to the next to get to where you want to be and then having to do it all again if you needed to switch to a different location.

Pros

I like how I have the ability to access all my properties I oversea. I can see in a snap shot of what social media's they access. I also like the ability to see how their comps are performing.

Cons

If you are someone who overseas multiple properties, it is sometimes difficult to from property to property. I wish if I was going to go to all my properties Google Business that I can just go straight to it and not have to go to the main screen to locations then go to the property, click on the Google Business icon and then go to the site. That is just too many obstacles when you just have to adjust something for all properties.

Thank you for the feedback, Huong. We will be sure to pass this along to our team.

Great Product

10/10

Pros

Makes planning and social media way easier for my company

Cons

No cons, it's a great software to use for my company.

Thank you for the outstanding review, Taylor!

Great product!

Soci makes it easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the ability to pull social reports with a click!

Pros

Soci is a great tool to 'set and forget.' It's easy to use and very reliable.

Cons

A minimal change that would make the software more user friendly would be a 'photo drop' option when scheduling a post- rather than having to choose a file from your computer. The ability to 'drag and drop' it in would cut out a few steps.

Hi Kelsey, Thank you so much for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying SOCi and we look forward to continually improving.

Fantastic Help!

Good, would recommend to others with multiple social platforms

Pros

Able to manage multiple social marketing sites with one click. Liked the analytics that came with it.

Cons

I had to go into each platform to edit my posts.

Thank you for the excellent review, Charlie! We are thrilled to hear that SOCi has not only saved you time but has allowed you to track your successes!

Very Good Idea to manage all online sites

Pretty good.

Pros

I like being able to post to all social sites at once. I like that there is one place to go for all reviews and details regarding my social platforms.

Cons

It is not super easy to navigate the site. Thing are sometimes hidden as to where you should be looking for them. You have to click around to find what you are looking for in my opinion. I do not like that some features in social sites like facebook are not as easy to manage like following other site etc.

Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing an intuitive platform for all your social media and reputation management needs. We look forward to continuing to enhance your experience!

Awesome Consolidated Service!

It has been a pleasure. it truly saves a day's worth of work.

Pros

It is a one stop shop! I can hit post and will see my flyers are many different interfaces.

Cons

I don't always love the responses to reviews because they don't truly know what's going on. The responses in general are great though.

Thank you for your honesty, Patrice! We'd be more than happy to connect with you in regards to review responses as we'd like to be as personal as possible in our reply. Please feel free to reach out to your CSM so we can work to get this resolved.

LOVE IT

Pros

I absolutely love SOCI. I use it for every event I detail. I am a very visual person and this program helps me bring my clients vision to life.

Cons

When using the program it glitches to the point where I cannot move the items.

Thank you for the stellar rating! We're happy to hear that SOCi has been a huge help in streamlining your work!

SOCI review

SOCi has allowed our 3 locations to easily communicate with our guests. I specifically like the email notice when someone posts to us, which allows us to reply very quickly.

Pros

The product is easy to use. We have three locations and it is easy to manage each.

Cons

It would be nice to work on a post without having to schedule it. Writing a post takes information gathering, selecting photos, looking for photos, etc., and the only way I have found to start the process is to actually schedule the post then begin working on it. Someday I will forget to go back and complete the post. :(

Hi Deanna, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We would love to show you how to craft posts within your library as it is the best way to produce content before scheduling anything. We invite you to contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more. Looking forward to connecting!

SOCi Social Media Marketing Review

Great

Pros

Ease of use, user-friendly , affordable

Cons

Have to take time to do at one time- we often get interrupted

Melanie, We're thrilled to know that you're finding SOCi to be immensely helpful. We look forward to partnering with you for years to come and thank you for sharing your experience!

Social is absolutely phenominal!! They are always available and always willing to help!

Pros

They always keep their ideas fresh and productive! I love how user friendly the dashboard is, and everything is always perfectly accurate!

Cons

Nothing! I love everything!! It truly is a great company with the best people! I not only use social for business but have made friends with them as well!

SOCI ease of use and functionality

I've been a user for the past year and for someone that dislikes social media this has been wonderful for me to pre-populate posts for my sites. I would highly recommend this service for any business.

Pros

The ability to post across multiple locations has been a great help in saving time and energy. The dashboard is awesome giving you a snapshot of how each location is performing. There are so many features and the value is awesome.

Cons

There is a bit a of a lag when selecting certain posts that sometimes works and sometimes have to refresh to load. I wish they would make it easier to select posts from corporate approved selections and a better search functionality would also help.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Kaushik. Your feedback is instrumental to our success so we look forward to using your insight to make changes accordingly.

Great Products

Very Happy

Pros

I really enjoy that I cam post to all of our social media from one location.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches and crashes on me.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the ease that comes with SOCi.

SOCI- Social Networking in one place

Over all SOCI is easy to use.

Pros

I love the ability to schedule posts for the business in one place and for days out. It makes it convenient and saves time. I also like the reporting side of Soci as well.

Cons

Just wish you could attach more than 4 pictures to a post.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Anthony. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding immense value in our reporting tool and appreciate your honest feedback.

Amazing Site!

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC!!!

Pros

That we can schedule social media posts in the future to multiple platforms at the same time. Saves SO much time!

Cons

Nothing, we love everything about this software!

Thank you for such a positive review! We look forward to partnering for years to come!

My Expeirence

Pros

I enjoyed all social media sights in one place. I appreciated the reports and alerts when receiving any feedback on one of the sights.

Cons

Only issue I had was uploading pictures or flyers on my social media accounts sometimes it would take and others it would just circle. I figured out it was the format of the picture the sight was not taking.

Thank you for your feedback, Vanessa. We will be sure to pass this along to the team!

Very Helpful Platform

SOCi has been a very useful tool for myself as far as responding to reviews. It makes is super manageable since all sites are housed in one spot. I also like that they send email reminders. It makes it easy to get responses done right away and not miss one.

Pros

I like the SOCi keeps all of our review platforms in one spot. Makes it easier to respond without having to remember several different user names and passwords for various sites.

Cons

I, personally, could use more training to benefit from all features that I have available to me.

Thank you for the insight, Amanda! We invite you to visit SOCi University for additional training resources as well as our Customer Success Portal.

Hopeful Pessimist 😖

Pros

I love Soci. This is my second property I have used it on but the second time around has not been as flawless.

Cons

They get our amenities wrong despite requests to change, post reviews before I can tweak and never respond on my instagram login info therefore, making my social media presence very small. 😖

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are concerned by your review and invite you to contact your CSM so we can get to the bottom of this issue. We appreciate your time and look forward to a resolution!

Like The Product

Pros

Everything I need is in one place. I do not have to log into different accounts.

Cons

I can't respond to TripAdvisor reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, Traci! We will be sure to take this into consideration when making changes for the future.

All in one if great

Takes a while to get used to it, and then some things make no sense to me, maybe to other users

Pros

As an all in one place solution to managing my social media, this is a good solution.

Cons

a bit clunky getting around. A lot of pull downs

Mark, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! It is our goal to make SOCi as intuitive as possible and would love to hear from you further. Please reach out to your CSM at your earliest convenience so we can learn more.