SOCi

Central Command™ for Multi-Location Marketers

SOCi Reviews - Page 2

Not sure I reach my audience

Do not have my instagram page set up with SoCi. I have called but so far it is not fixed. Not entirely their fault because I should have followed up with a call, just haven't yet.

Pros

It is easy to use but I do not think I have a great response from it.

Cons

I am suppose to have my facebook page and my instagram page linked together but so far they are not.

Annette, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We would be more than happy to connect with you on linking your pages and invite you to contact support to do so. We look forward to assisting you!

Soci

I don't use most of the features, I would recommend focusing on the ease of access of the reviews

Pros

I like the notification system via email

Cons

hard to find the reviews, they should all be located in one place

Brittany, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear that navigating reviews has been anything less than simple and sincerely apologize. We'd love to connect with you further on the issues you're running into so we can work to find a solution. Please reach out to support@meetsoci.com at your earliest convenience.

Makes things so much esier

Again, we love this product. It has totally changed the way communicate with our residents on social media!

Pros

I was so happy when our corporate office set us up on this software. This too out so much work for my team. We can set up our entire month in one day. Can't imagine not having this tool!

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to navigate for new users. Also, it will not tell you if a photo you are using is going to be the correct size when you schedule it. You will get the email the day it attempts to post.

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come.

Soci for multiple locations

Pros

I like that the platform allows you to create multiple groups for posting. Once scheduled, the post is available on the independent store pages, which makes it easy to create a custom blanket message that can be adapted for each specific location. I also love the ability to create an image and content database.

Cons

There is not an app platform available to our group of retailers, restricting my use to the desktop platform only.

Thank you for your review! Please connect with your CSM to learn more about our app and mobile version of the platform.

Suggestions for Improvement!

Its nice to go long periods of time with out thinking of what to post because you got it all done earlier that week!

Pros

The ease of being able to log in once a week or even once a month and schedule posts out for as long as you want.

Cons

I wish that you could interact with other accounts. It doesn't totally get you away from using the app because you still should log in and post on other accounts to drive traffic to your SM site. It would be great if you could integrate your Instagram followers and maybe pull 5 posts to interact with. Another thing I do not use because I feel that it would be time consuming to go back and do is the tags. I wish you could create folders instead of tags on the photos. We are an apartment community so it would be nice to create folders for the floor plans or amenities. It would just be easier to look at!

Thank you for the honest review, Morgan. We appreciate your insights and will be sure to pass them along to the team for future enhancements and improvements.

Tradehouse Review

It's been very helpful

Pros

I like that the posts feed over to multiple platforms.

Cons

I don't like the suggested posts of current events. I think it would be helpful if they formatted the posts without including the website links in the description so that it would format for Instagram. It would also be helpful if the suggested events would be formatted to locations for more local ideas.

Thank you for your honest feedback, Lindsay! Your input is instrumental to our success so we truly appreciate the suggestion. Whenever you feel we can improve, we'd love to hear about it. Please reach out to your CSM with any other items you may think of.

SOCi Honest Review

Overall, the experience has been mediocre. If the platform worked better and conceted to our social accoounts, I would have less frustration with the platform itself which would make me like it better overall; but unfortauntely, that is not the case.

Pros

Everything being in one place is very nice. It makes it user friendly and easy to navigate and find exactly what you need.

Cons

The analytics aspect of my SOCi does not work. I've had great difficult posting directly from SOCi and typically have to copy and paste the post to the social platform myself which essentially defeats the purpose of a social management platform.

Hi Danielle, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulty with analytics and would love to learn more. It is our goal to ensure that SOCi provides you with the technology you need to be successful. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience so we may work towards a resolution.

Soci Review

Pros

I like SOCI because it is easy to use and very friendly for those who aren't social media savy.

Cons

There are times where certain features do not work, for example, its frequently that the events near me tab is down.

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with the events feature. We would love to learn more so we can work toward a resolution. Please reach out to support at your earliest convenience.

Multi Family Community Feedback

Great. I enjoy the ease of the process in assisting with marketing and helping respond to comments in social media

Pros

As a property manager of a 522 unit community i have a lot of tasks . Soci makes a great handful of my task load a lot lighter.

Cons

I can’t say I have a negative thing to say. Once I finally put myself to learning it

Thank you for the glowing review, Carly! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

It's Improving

I love my rep. She's very responsive and helpful, but we have had trouble with the techs in the past. Features improve every month or so, so I'm still hopeful. I don't know how much SOCi costs, so I can't judge the value.

Pros

I like the organization of all the clients and all the platforms.

Cons

There are still a lot of kinks and there are not enough features. I still need to use the platforms themselves for too many things.

Thank you for your honesty, Briana! Your feedback is vital to our success so we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Social Media

SOCI gets our business out there for the public to see and review and it helps with our business

Pros

It is easy to use, I am happy with the responses that SOCI gives. If there is a problem they reach out to me so I may reach out to the customer

Cons

In the beginning the person assigned to our account was not quite sure how to do everything so we were out of the loop for awhile. It has been resolved and I really like the software

Thank you for leaving a positive 5-star review! We appreciate your business!

Great Customer Service

Great overall experience. Their customer service is amazing... Started with weekly calls into monthly calls. Always a 24-hour turnaround on questions that I had.

Pros

This software has a lot to offer. If you have a handful of clients, I would recommend this platform to manage your social media and reputation management. If your client likes to be hands-on with the content you are putting out, their client feature is awesome.

Cons

It did take time to train my team on how to move around the platform. But once they understood it, it was simple.

Thank you for the positive review!

Love the ease of all our social media being in one place

I love being able to schedule out posts on slower days so that on the busy days it doesn't get skipped.

Pros

The product is very easy to use ad makes our social media posts so much easier. I love being able to schedule them out in advance.

Cons

It would be nice to have some of the events more up to date and have more local options. It'd be nice to be able to tie in our local SA Current and their events into the platform.

Thank you for the stellar review, Bridget! We will be sure to pass your events suggestion along to our team for future enhancements!

Easy to schedule Social Media Blasts

Overall positive! I think the more we work with it the easier it will be and more efficient.

Pros

It's easy to set up a schedule and map out your social media blasts for specific dates & times . It streamlines and keeps you on track.

Cons

I wish you could post to Instagram Stories or Live versus only on your feed - needs a bit more specific directive.

Thank you for the feedback, Jessica! Happy to hear that SOCi has streamlined your social media strategy.

Overall experience is good.

Pros

Posts corporate wide material for me. East to see what is coming.

Cons

That I have to check it as a entirely separate entity. Wish these posts just appeared in my scheduled posts on facebook and I could edit. Not notified when there is a problem- so a week or two can go by before I realize something is wrong. I wish it were 1 integrated system instead of something else I have to monitor. Sometimes a negative sounding word is tracked as negative response - not necessarily what is actually happening.

Christi, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We appreciate your insight and will be sure to keep these items in mind when making changes. We look forward to improving!

SOCI IS A HOMERUN

Daily posting. Daily interaction with customers through SOCI.

Pros

Efficient, Thorough, Simple, Consistent, Fun, Creative and Involved..... #Daily.....

Cons

I have no Cons at this moment. Maybe if SOCI had more of a relationship or platform with google.

Thank you for your kind words, Robin! We're thrilled to hear you are loving SOCi.

Brings it all together.

Soci does make things easier to post in advance and schedule. However, I would like for better virtual training videos that make the transition easier for new users.

Pros

I do enjoy that you can group all platforms in one, schedule posts out in advance and you can even connect the platforms if you want the same or different posts on any specific date.

Cons

I find it a little difficult to navigate Soci, but once you get used to it things get a little easier.

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! It is our mission to ensure platform adoption is seamless. That's why we offer live training sessions weekly in addition to SOCi University's self-paced training. Should you like additional support, we also offer adoption programs. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.

Does What It Needs to Do

Very helpful to be able to schedule everything at one time instead of having to remember to post to social media daily or weekly.

Pros

Easy to drop images onto the calendar. Able to post to multiple social sites at once.

Cons

Difficult to see what images you have used and haven't used. Doesn't post well to Instagram. No options to filter or crop the images.

Thank you for your honest feedback, McKinley. We will be sure to pass your comments along to the team and look forward to improving.

Works great when set up.

Overall, the experience with SOCi has been nice. I am grateful that we have it set up and working as an asset to our team. I hope it continues to work and help to increase our social audience.

Pros

Once the program is set up with your different social networks you can make and create several drafts and have it scheduled when you want it to post to whatever social network you want. We work at an Ace hardware, which makes it nice when we can create drafts several weeks in advance and then just have it post all by itself.

Cons

It is not user friendly to set up. There's not exactly one person you can contact to try to help you, you have to email soci and hope that someone gets back to you. Ever since they have I have just saved the persons contact information and email them when I have questions. Sometimes they respond right away, sometimes you have to follow up. Then, unfortunately, there are some accounts that you have to reconnected now and then like LinkedIn, and instagram, but that is out of Soci's control.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kevin. We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with us in the past and hope you will take the time to contact our support team for any inquiries that require immediate assistance.

SOCI Pro/Con Review

Since using SOCi, we have also expanded our social media presence as by creating new accounts and profiles with Instagram and LinkedIn. Helping us stay even more connected with our customers.

Pros

If you are a planner then you'll love the scheduler feature. Even if you're not a planner the scheduler feature saves time if you use multiple social media platforms.

Cons

My least favorite feature would be the Report section. It would be nice if there was a way to create a report based on certain criteria or tags. For example, if I needed to pull a report for all social media posts in last six months that pertained to a certain product.

Thank you for the exceptional review, Martha. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to discuss the future of reporting with you further. Please contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience to do so. We look forward to connecting!

A Good Hub for All Your Social Media

It makes social media posting easier and having everything in one place. The customer service team is very supportive and tentative to your needs and questions when they arise and always follow up (sometimes weeks after to make sure things are still going well).

Pros

The software is a great place to bring all your social media together, and I do like that you have access to libraries of photos and videos. I also like how it grades your posts and gives you guidelines to try and make the post successful.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is related to the software or not, but suggested posts would be helpful sometimes. Also, possibly being able to upload more than one picture in an Instagram post would be helpful. I also, don't know if this is related to the software or Ace Corporate, but more images and videos in the library so you have a variety would be helpful as well and keeping up with the times (changes of seasons, holidays, etc.)

Thanks for sharing, Dan! In regards to suggested posts, we have content calendars with suggested posts for you to utilize, please visit our customer portal to download!

Great Social Media Snapshot!

Soci allows me to handle all of our social media in one place which will help me manage these accounts on a more consistent basis.

Pros

I like that I can see all of our social media information in one place and I have access to more things to post. It is nice to be able to schedule posts out and view the schedule on a calendar. Connectivity with various sites works pretty seamlessly

Cons

I think the website could be a little more user friendly. I find myself to trying to figure things out, its not as intuitive and clear as I would like. I try to schedule the same post on Facebook and Instagram and initially it shows it on the schedule, but then the Instagram scheduling just disappears and doesn't end up going through on Instagram. I'm not sure why.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Angela! While we are thrilled to hear that you're finding SOCi to be immensely helpful, we'd like to get to the bottom of that scheduling issue you're having. Please contact support@meetsoci.com for further assistance.

We love SOCi.

Pros

Soci has been a fantastic tool for our multi-location business. It allows us to keep all of our assets in one place, while still giving people at the locations freedom to manage their social media platforms. They consistently build out more tools to make the product even better. Recently, we were able to boost a post at all of our locations with just a click of a button. We are very happy with our SOCi experience.

Cons

We wish the product had more specific tools for our industry.

Thank you for the excellent review, Mary Cate! Your feedback is instrumental to our success so we appreciate your honesty!

So easy to use!

I've worked with other social media managements platforms and of all of them, SOCi is my favorite. It has the most features and the most functionality. It's pretty quick to learn and easy to navigate. The ability to create posts from the calendar, from your dashboard or other spots within the platform is the best part.

Pros

When scheduling content, it’s helpful to be able to look at the month at once, and pick and choose the days that you want posts to go out. In SOCi, I can look at the whole month and click any day and schedule a post. From that window, I can choose the post I want to use. Once scheduled, I can drag it around to a different day if I want. This is my favorite feature in SOCi.

Cons

Searching for and filtering content is a little confusing. Unless you type in an exact tag, or even if you do type in the correct tag, it doesn't always find what you are looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback around the Scheduler feature. We love to hear about favorite features!

Grateful

Pros

My favorite part of soci is being able to receive reviews immediately and respond accordingly. I also appreciate the in-depth reporting and analytics!

Cons

I am happy with how intuitive this software is.

This is wonderful news, Brooke! We look forward to keeping up the great work.