SOCi

Central Command™ for Multi-Location Marketers

SOCi Reviews - Page 5

Integration and Attributes Very Useful

Pros

Overall, this product is very easy to set up and use quickly! Once it is set up, do you have access to and control from the platform from several different devices which is very helpful especially when you’re on the go.

Cons

Although set up and use is easy, it is designed for larger companies and less for solo practitioner‘s or smaller companies, at least from my perspective. There was some adjustment to what I was used to and translating that into the language you needed for the software. Nonetheless, it’s a great product.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Tony! We truly appreciate your feedback as it can only help us improve for the future.

SOCI Reviews

Pros

We have the package where they manage everything for you. It is extremely convenient. We have also received a lot more reviews and are able to see them in one area.

Cons

When we signed up, we were told that their marketing would help our followers on social media go up. They have been stagnant for the whole time.

Hi Max, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that there are some areas you are dissatisfied with and invite you to contact your CSM to align on your goals. We look forward to improving!

Soci for a hardware store:)

I truly love being able to post to facebook, instagram, google business, yelp and twitter all in once place. I also love that I can post for both of my stores in one place and have them post at the same time.

Pros

Can create a post and have it posted across different social media platforms like facebook, twitter, google business, yelp and instagram. Can schedule postings for both of my stores in one place at the same time.

Cons

Getting started was not hard per say but if my dad or my grandpa would have tried to get this up and running for our store we might have been in trouble!

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! We appreciate you taking the time to highlight your SOCi experience.

Social Media manager

Great support from Marla Rogers

Pros

You can schedule a whole month ahead. And scores your posts

Cons

Could be a little more intuitive In navigation

Thank you for your feedback, Sheila! We're glad to hear you're loving the scheduling aspect of SOCi and will be sure to pass your insight on navigation along to our team.

Great platform, would easily recommend

It has been a great one, I would not think twice about recommending their services to others.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to use and it streamlines all online social media and reputation management sites into one central location saving time and effort!

Cons

There is additional room to add other platforms to the dashboard in the future.

Thank you for your fantastic review, Scott! We're excited to hear that SOCi has allowed you to flawlessly streamline your social media strategy. We look forward to what is to come!

Not User Friendly

Pros

That it keeps track of reviews and that you can create and schedule future posts on Facebook.

Cons

It is not easy to create posts. I took the initial training and handed it off to another associate to handle. Now that person is gone and I went to try to create a post and cannot figure it out. It seems that the software would be much easier to navigate.

Thank you for your honesty, Susan. We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty navigating the platform and invite you to check out our knowledge base for how-to articles.

Makes me look good!

Pros

In my situation, it's completely hands off. Someone on my team provides the content and all I have to do is give my LI password occasionally. I've gotten several comments from clients and prospective clients that they have found it interesting and love the fact that I'm such a prolific poster. It gives me tremendous credibility and makes me look good!

Cons

It occasionally glitches and I have to keep logging in. I don't like that I get an email seemingly every two seconds when it's time to relink my account.

Thank you for your review! We love to hear you are seeing results from using SOCi and appreciate your feedback on notification emails.

The best All-in-one Marketing

I am very happy with what SOCI does to help my team save time on our marketing outreach!

Pros

Being able to plan & schedule our social media content on all domains!

Cons

Not being able to edit previous posts and having a function to delete all previous posts from a specific date.

Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're proud to provide you with a central command that saves you and your team time. As for the past post editing functionality, we will be sure to pass your feedback along to our team.

Easy to use - amazing features!

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Packed with great features. Love that my store managers can schedule our social media posting and manage it all in one place.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons. We don’t use everything SOCi offers.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive 5-star review, Janae.

Soci review

My overall branding has benefited from the design features that SOCI offers. However, almost weekly I have had to relink a channel and have experienced error message or posts have failed to schedule.

Pros

I like the feature of being able to edit pictures in Soci, it saves me a lot of time not having to open photoshop to put a logo on. SOCI customer service responds quickly, and the process is intuitive.

Cons

I previously used Hootsuite and I miss the dashboard that allowed me to see all of the scheduled posts across all channels. I also do not like that I can not schedule the same post across two separate locations.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We're pleased to read that you are saving time and enjoy the customer service SOCi provides. Please reach out to your CSM to show you the workflows we have for posting to multiple networks and viewing all network posts in a calendar view.

Great product

Marketing within our industry

Pros

It is very easy to use. We use it every day in our social media campaigns

Cons

N/A. I do not have anything that I do not like.

Thank you for the rave review, Mark! We're thrilled to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying your SOCi experience!

Great For Reviews

How easy it is to respond to residents.

Pros

SOCi shows all reviews from every social platform and brings them all to one site. I love that, it's very convenient. It also gives the stats from every site we have available as well.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that I like the least. I still have to play around with it but it has been great and accessible.

Thank you for your kind words, Nina! Happy to hear that SOCi has made addressing resident concerns a breeze!

So far, so GREAT

Pros

The ease of use from my point of view is great! The product was rolled out to 4 of the 7 communities that I support. Previously I was trying to maintain content myself, and it was a bit cumbersome.

Cons

The content posted to our social pages can appear a bit "canned" at times, but with the teams and I continuing to post more organic content it provides the lifestyle elements that balance the presence we are aiming to provide.

Thank you for the excellent feedback, Denise. We're always looking for ways to improve so please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss content strategy!

SOCI Rocks!

Pros

SOCI has an awesome calendar where you can pre-schedule your posts in advance.

Cons

Sometimes the software is difficult to navigate.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Courtney. We're thrilled that you're loving our scheduler and would like to help you get more comfortable navigating the platform. We highly recommend taking advantage of our live weekly training, SOCi University, and our Customer Knowledge Base. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM with any questions.

Useful for managing several locations

Good - enjoy having a platform useful for my role, having my work consolidated and being able to better manage other sites and managers.

Pros

It was really nice to see overall breakdowns of ratings and reviews across our portfolio.

Cons

I wish the reporting was a but more dynamic and that the paths to what we use most could be more direct.

Macy, Thank you for your honesty. Your feedback is instrumental to our success so we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

SoCi is wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful

Pros

SoCi is a very strong tool for companies that focus in social media marketing and social media platform management

Cons

There is not much i dislike about SoCi, they keep adding additional features that make it better and better.

Worth the money!

Customer service is excellent!

Pros

I love that I can see every social media platform that I have linked to SOCI in one place. I can approve or deny any posts coming up. Boosting and ad placement made easier has been a great benefit as well!

Cons

I wish there was suggested audiences for me to use. Sometimes social media platforms unlink and I have to relink them.

Thank you for the glowing review, Laura! We're so glad to hear that you are loving all that SOCi has to offer. As for linking to the platform, we invite you to contact your CSM about our Token Love feature, we're sure you'll find it to be an excellent solution.

Good

Overall it's really good. Helps keep everything Social in one place

Pros

Mobile app. Ability to link multiple locations

Cons

There were some initial challenges in the set up and getting locations linked

Thank you for the excellent rating, Randall!

Soci Review

Pros

I like how you can post on all social media at the same time

Cons

I do not like that you can not delete a post that has been sent already.

Hi Rayanna, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and would love to learn more about how we can make our platform more user friendly. We invite you to contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience to discuss and look forward to making adjustments accordingly.

Great Software

Pros

What I like most about this software is how I can use it for multiple social platforms and it is easy to use.

Cons

I don't like how often we have to relink the accounts

Thank you for the outstanding rating, Alexis!

My review

It's okay. The restrictions of some of the platforms make it frustrating to use. If I have a more complex posting for FaceBook (ie multiple photos, links, etc) it is much easier to post on Facebook directly instead of using SOCI.

Pros

Managing several social media platforms at once.

Cons

Once scheduled, editing has to be done for each social media platform.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Ron.

Convenient

Pros

It is nice to have a platform to post to multiple social media sites for our hotel. Having the app has been a game changer.

Cons

It's a little clunky to get to certain areas to post. I also would prefer that we would be able to share posts from other sites as well.

This is wonderful news, Sara! We are delighted to hear that SOCi Go has been a huge help in maintaining your social presence. Thank you for the feedback!

Set it and Forget it!

Pros

I love that I can log on to Soci and plan out weeks worth of social media posts for my company at one time. I usually take an hour or so once a week and set all of my local social media posts/dates/times for the upcoming weeks

Cons

The Soci platform takes some time to get used to. The more you are logged on and click around, the more it makes sense. Soci University was a great resource when I first started using Soci.

Thank you for your radiant review, Cassi! We're excited to hear that SOCi University has been a huge help in navigating the platform.

Ease of SOCi

Pros

I really like the ease of posting to multiple sites. The scheduler feature is like "set it and forget it". It's easy to move your postings after you have scheduled them also.

Cons

Would like to link more than one Facebook account. I'm an admin on our retail and mortgage page.

Thank you for your insight, LaKrista! We will be sure to pass your feedback along to the team for future improvements.

Soci Is Amazing and User Friendly

I am able to reach out to resident and prospects better with Soci and reply to their ratings about my property easier. My team is able to advertise with ease now and they love using this.

Pros

I love are user friendly Soci is and how easy it is to use.

Cons

I have not found any cons while using Soci as of yet.

Thank you for the rave review, Candace!