SOCi

Central Command™ for Multi-Location Marketers

SOCi Reviews - Page 6

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Support through Ace

Cons

Finding old reviews in order to reply to them is somewhat difficult

Hi Stace, Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Unnecessarily restrictive

Disappointing. Restrictive. Not the best for marketing and building client relations.

Pros

Scheduled posts are convenient.

Cons

Does not allow personal interaction with clientele (me with my customers) and too much red tape with admin. Its easier to just have a personal account rather than one through soci

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Jacqueline. We would love to learn more about the struggles you are encountering so we can aid in finding a workflow that works best for you. Please contact your Customer Success Manager at your earliest convenience. We look forward to connecting.

Love Soci

Pros

Easy to use and I love being able to schedule post out weeks in advance,

Cons

Too many different catagories/folders for images.

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to read that you've had a great experience thus far, and would appreciate the opportunity to make your experience with image libraries even better. Please take a moment to contact your CSM so that we may discuss your feedback in more detail, along with possible solutions.

Very Simple and Easy, but Effective!

N/A

Pros

Easy and Effective allowing a greater impact for users.

Cons

I do not have anything negative regarding the software.

Thank you for the stellar review, Kaianne!

Great Product

Ease of system

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to navigate. It is easy to read and get around.

Cons

It does not email you when a review is posted.

Thank you for the glowing review, Kristen! We are thrilled to hear that you're finding it easy to navigate SOCi. As for the notifications we would be more than happy to assist in setting those up for you and invite you to contact your CSM to do so!

Ease of access

Pros

It is very easy to use and schedule things on

Cons

Notifications for chats for Facebook go to corporate and sometimes can lose us leads

Thank you for the stellar rating, Samantha! We'd be more than happy to discuss this notification issue so we can work toward a resolution. Please reach out to support@meetsoci.com at your earliest convenience to do so.

All in One

It's been very user friendly. We use their software across our entire company and it's nice that they provide weekly trainings, and a dashboard that is easily accessible for all team members.

Pros

I like that you can see across all social handles to easily control content, you can also schedule things out in advance but also edit all scheduled posts.

Cons

There are certain Facebook features that are not accessible through SOCi that I wish were.

Thank you for highlighting your favorite things about SOCi, Erin!

Satisfied

Pros

Easy to navigate through and connect with resident.

Cons

Posts from non residents and posts with names listed.

Thank you for leaving a review!

Soci Review

Response time

Pros

Posting to all platforms at once, warnings for character overuse, and emoji inclusion

Cons

Support with negative reviews, we are not reaching resolutions and are names are still on yelp reviews

Thank you for your review! Please contact your CSM to discuss changing the negative review response strategy.

Soci Review

Good

Pros

The fact you can post and schedule it in advance and track online review.

Cons

Sometimes its hard to get photos to post on instagram. tagging account in post is difficult at times

Thank you for your honest review on SOCi. We look forward to continuing to improve the integration with Instagram to serve all our customer's needs.

Easy Peasy

Pros

So easy and intuitive to use. I was posting multi-channel social media blasts in minutes.

Cons

Having trouble editing a multi-channel post. Once scheduled, I had to go into each channel to edit, I couldn't or haven't found a way to edit them all at once like when they were created.

Thank you for your feedback, Danny. We would be more than happy to assist you with finding a workflow for editing multi-channel posts and invite you to contact your CSM to do so. Looking forward to connecting.

Great Service!

Pros

It helps that reviews are responded to so quickly. It helps us be effective at our jobs.

Cons

Some of our reviews tend to sit for awhile in the pending section even though they have been approved.

Thank you for your feedback, Grace. We're thrilled to hear that your reviews are being responded to swiftly!

User Friendly - Reputation at your fingertips

I love the sentiment tab. This gives my team a snapshot of keywords used on online reviews to improve. We are able to pick 5-8 keys words and improve to increase online reviews.

Pros

I like the option to have at my fingertips a breakdown of social media activity. I also like the Sentiment feature.

Cons

I would like to customize my screen to the icons that are more important to me. Or favorite a section for easy access upon login.

Thank you for the exceptional feedback, Cassandra!

SOCi has improved

Pros

I can post to Facebook and Instagram simultaneously, pictures on uploaded ahead of time.

Cons

Not many choices for each month for postings and until recently it was a difficult site to navigate.

Thank you for your honest feedback, McKenzie. We look forward to improving accordingly.

1st review

I like it, it makes everything very easy

Pros

I like how streamlined everything is and the easy of use

Cons

I dont like the limitations on live pictures / videos and limitations on images that are useable

Thank you for the outstanding review, Stephanie!

Soci review

Over all good just seems getting around system could be easier

Pros

The features available are what I'm needing. Integrating everything in one software is great.

Cons

UI. Just not user friendly & looks dated.

Thank you for your honesty, Chris. We look forward to improving accordingly.

General Manager at Apartment Community

It works!

Pros

I like soci because it is so easy to use, and pretty self explanatory.

Cons

I think it would be great if it suggested responses to good and bad reviews.

Thank you for the rave review, Liliana! We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass it along to the team!

SOCi gets my business to the next level

LOVE SOCi! You are doing an amazing job creating and scheduling my social media posts. You are saving me time!!

Pros

Love how SOCi does all my work at creating great content for LinkedIn and my other social media!! I save at least a dozen hours/month, since SOCi is writing and scheduling my posts.

Cons

Hard to maneuver within software to find the scheduled content area

Thank you for your stellar review, Brenda! We're delighted to read that our features are meeting your needs.

Scheduling

Pros

Very easy to use easy to navigate and support is an email away

Cons

Nothing all, has been very easy to use and navigate.

Thank you for the exceptional rating, Nicole! We look forward to keeping up the great work!

SOCi Review

Pros

I like how easy it is to create and schedule posts using SOCi.

Cons

Sometimes the platform does not show comments on certain posts or allow me to reply to comments.

Hi Alexzandria, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear that SOCi has made creating content a breeze. As for the comments issue we would love to be able to assist here. Please contact support at your earliest convenience so we can investigate further.

SOCI is great

Pros

I love that you can see all your followers activity and interactions within your page.

Cons

The overall program is a lot to take in. But once you get to know the ins and outs you can definitely take full advantage of what it has to offer.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Olivia!

Easy to Navigate

Pros

Soci is easy to use and navigate. Easy to reply to reviews!

Cons

Nothing as of right now! It is super easy to use and navigate.

Thank you for the exceptional review, Jolene. We're thrilled to hear that SOCi has provided you with a user-friendly central command!

Soci

Soci helps us stay on top of our posts, connect and engage with the customers in a fun way.

Pros

I really like the calendar feature and how easy it is to post and even drag and change the post to a different date.

Cons

The software is great but sometimes finding relative and engaging content appropriate for my industry is hard. It has nothing to do with the software.

Thank you for sharing your positive review on SOCi! We value your partnership and insights.

Owner

Pros

It keeps me update on all my reviews. It allows me to respond in a timely fashion.

Cons

Really I mostly use Soci to manage my Reviews so I really have nothing negative to say.

Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business!

Data from Soci is good, features still feel a bit clunky

Pros

I like the stats that I can pull from the software. Being able to see our engagement spikes at a glance is awesome, really helps me decide when to post as well as what types of posts to use.

Cons

A lot of the scheduling features are still really clunky to use. We have multiple locations, and thus multiple Facebook accounts, and I'd like to see the ability to make the same post to all locations without having to load all locations individually. We also get a fair bit of our content from a corporate account, so I'd like to be able to multiple posts in the library at the same time rather than...

Hi Colin, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. In order to post to multiple locations at a time, all you would need to do is create a group and schedule posts to the group calendar. Learn more by visiting our customer portal!