Social Champ Logo

Social Champ

Social Champ is your one-stop digital solution to rule.

Social Champ Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.79/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It was affordable and it does Instagram scheduling really well. I like that I can you can group together hashtags and have them save to reinsert into posts.
Overall it has been fantastic value for money, with great product communication from the Social Champ team. The product does what is says it does and is always growing.
The graphic platform its too poor and have not graphic summery analysis from all accounts.

Social Champ users...

ONE UP-logocaret

ONE UP

PromoRepublic-logocaret

PromoRepublic

How would you rate Social Champ?

A software towards effective social media marketing

Transcript

Jibran: Hello, this is Jibran. I'm a Digital Marketer, and I give Social Champ five star out of five....

One of the Best Tool for Recycling Content

Overall, I am happy with Social champ, If you are a freelancer or a small business owner, this tool can really help

Pros

Set once and forget, Thanks to Social Champ Recycle feature The UI is Simple and Easy to Understand

Cons

Cannot provide access to clients In terms of limits, I feel Agency plan offers less value compared to lower plans

Hey Ganesh! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

The Best Social Media Management Tool in 2021

If you're looking for one platform to schedule & analyze all your social media posts on different platforms, this is the service to sign up for! It's extremely difficult to find one that does the big three (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn) + they also support Twitter & Google My Business, which is great for companies that have physical offices/shops! Overall, I'm super happy with my decision to use Social Champ and have recommended it to all my colleagues and friends who use social media for their businesses!

Pros

- Extremely inexpensive compared to other platforms - Support for all the essential social media platforms - Schedule reminders for stories - You can upload content then customize it for each platform - Amazing customer service, had a technical glitch recently and they pulled out all the stops to get things working again! - New features and support for different file types are being added all the time - You can analyze your performance on various platforms - Integration with Canva so you don't have to download then upload your images - really time-saving!

Cons

- It's a newer, lesser-known platform, so some technical problems happen from time to time, but they get fixed quickly. - The mobile app is a bit basic and could use some UI tweaks, but I program everything from my phone and don't really need the app.

Hey Joshua! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We're currently working on rolling out a more friendly and refined version of the mobile app. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Easy to use but unreliable

Their customer service people have been responsive and polite, but they seem to be stretched very thin on the actual tech support side. The latest answer I received on a several week old ticket was that a new issue has come up, and they can only focus on that, but I should hope that they get back to my ticket after that.

Pros

User interface is basic but easy to use. Intro price for a small operation is good.

Cons

Consistently have had issues with scheduled posts for Instagram - posts are scheduled through the website UI, and they trigger an alert on mobile device (since they can't post to Instagram directly). That's where things have broken down in my experience - the mobile app posting sequence has been unreliable, losing posts, posting the wrong content, etc. Since the app doesn't allow you to go backwards in time at the most basic subscription level, once a post is lost, you have to manually set it up again, which makes the automation not useful.

Hey Jonathan! We understand that you were facing some issues with the Instagram stories feature and the team guided you about the Direct Posting feature. We are currently working on revamping and introducing a well-tuned version of the mobile app which should resolve the issues you mentioned. We appreciate the feedback and will definitely stay in touch with the progress we make with our app.

A great social media scheduling tool

Although my needs don't require me to use Social Champ very often, my experience has been brilliant. There are features I haven't utilised but that seem very beneficial, including: auto RSS, suggestions and bulk upload.

Pros

My favourite things about Social Champ are the calendar view (so you can see your month at a glance and also schedule posts from the calendar view), the ability to add location to Instagram posts, and first comments on Instagram and Facebook. I love the ability to add posts to the front/back of the queue, schedule for a certain date/time and post now.

Cons

I have no qualms with Social Champ. The only thing I can think of is perhaps having collapsible menus to give more screen real estate for creating posts.

It saves me time, and it is easy to use --- what else do I need?

The product is great, but no great product becomes perfect without good support. And Social Champ has great support. Then for me, it's perfect — they always answer my questions quickly and are to the point. I simply love it.

Pros

Distraction is the death of a small business owner. And since I am my small business owner I have so many things to do and I wear so many hats it's easy to get distracted. Especially with social media. I have used other solutions before, other solutions that were as good as social champ, but they kept ramping up their prices and taking away services… It simply became unsustainable. With Social Champ...

Cons

Nothing bad with it. I'm really getting a lot of value. I just hope they'll integrate with other link shorteners like Switchy.

Hey Luis! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We have switchy on our roadmap and will definitely look into integrating it in the future. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

The most helpful tool out there to manage social networks

With this tool, I'm doing a lot of stuff actually auto-posting in groups for making viral some of the content created by me and my client's, scheduling in several pages at the same time and curating content from websites of interest for my public

Pros

The integration with any profile is so easy you will be amazed, I have about a hundred profiles in this tool and it's very helpful for managing the content and media I want to publish, it has a lot of powerful features that I haven't found in any other tool, like auto-publish in groups with RSS feed, the analytics are really helpful too because it tells me which one of my posts was the most popular, based on that I can use another powerful and helpful tool that Social champ has called recycle content, the bulk uploader it's amazing that it lets me post content in advance so I can save time and money on managing my client's profiles. Long story short Social Champ has made my work very easy to do It's also easier to edit or erase content with this tool

Cons

Id like to have a visual calendar with each of the profiles and the content that I'm going to post on, but apart from that the tool it's pretty amazing as is

Hey Christian! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Most easiest Social Media Tool

Before shifting to Social Champ we were oscillating between trials of hootsuite and buffer with limited functionalities, then we shifted to a self hosted solution but after 3 months realized it was getting difficult to maintain the software with regular api change of Social Media and after doing some search we landed to Social champ and have never looked back, it's really very easy and even the untrained staff handles it very well. The software is evolving gradually but a good pace, it has all the features which a business need and some worthy features here to mention are recycling of old posts, calender shceduling and mobile app which helps a lot .

Pros

Ease of use and one step authentications with very easy to understand menu's. The mobile app is very useful too and very intuitive. Bulk posting with CSV adds charm to the software, you can see all posts in calendar thats's very helpful too. RSS feature is nice which helps to schedule posts directly from my website to social media.

Cons

Bulk image upload hosting is not available as of now due to which have to upload image at other place and then give links in Social Champ which becomes sometimes tiring .

Hey Paras! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

In search of an all-in-one tool

The time I used it, which was the trial period, is an excellent platform, but for the cost and what I am looking to do, it is out of my budget, it has other characteristics that I do not use and it lacks others that I would like to integrate.

Pros

I liked the features like Recycle Content, Bulk Content, Auto Post Content From RSS, Repost content. these features are awesome because managing social networks is not one of my main activities and this allows me to automate my blog posts on social networks. It should be noted that I only manage Facebook and Twitter.

Cons

I am not a professional using social networks, I am looking for a tool that apart from publishing content, helps me detect what are the best times to post, hashtags recommendations and manage messages and comments. It would be great if they integrate some of this features.

Hey Fernando! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. Your suggestion has been taken into consideration by our team and we will definitely look into introducing improvements like best times to post in the future! You should definitely check out the engage feature to reply to comments and messages you receive on your socials! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

I've tried many platforms and this has the features I use

Over I've had a great experience with them. Their customer support has been easy to work with and the platform is the best.

Pros

I like that they have curated the best features and made them easy to use.

Cons

There are occasional bugs in the software but the team is quick to fix them.

Hey Josh! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Very intuitive and great for scheduling

Pros

The best thing about Social Champ is the fact that we have all our social media gathered in one place. That gives us a great overview and makes scheduling our posts very easy.

Cons

There are minor technical things we still need to figure out as a business in regards to Social Champ when scheduling posts. Such as having media listed 'recent' when posting across multiple platforms or writing URLs without making links. But that is all minor stuff we figure out along the way.

A software towards effective social media marketing

Amazing! The tool is super awesome, and customer support is a huge plus.

Pros

Low price with high-quality features. I like the ease of changing the content as per the social media platform. E.g. For the same post, I have to write a different caption on Twitter & Instagram, so I can simply edit it. Very easy to use!

Cons

Previous Posting module, but now that have updated it with a very cleaner UI so it's a lot better now.

Hey Muhammad! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Customer Services

Social Champ is CHAMPS! Customer service is EXCELLENT! REAL People doing extraordinary things to make you stand out from the crowds. Love the service and most importantly their promises. They keep to their word, every time they said they launching a new feature, they did it. Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Any software is a mirror of the people that created it. I love that at the very beginning, about two years ago I purchase it, I had a challenge with the app on my phone. I wasn't happy. I never sore a team of people who worked so hard to make me, an average joe, feel so important. I love the way the team and even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me feel. Great service from the people helped me see great value in their software. It's easy to use and has everything you need and want plus more for any start-up, entrepreneur, or marketing agency to be successful.

Cons

In the beginning, the software did not allow posting directly to Instagram. It was frustrating for me because sometimes, wait - all the time I missed the copy and paste method that use to be used through the app. But now you can post directly to Instagram and there are a lot more features they added.

Hey Garth! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We're also very happy to announce that now you can even publish carousels directly to Instagram! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

A social media planner with handicap

For starter i would say socialchamp did ok but as i compare them to other procider there i realized that they are somehow lacking in some features like content creation and design integration. Their UI is fairly ok but can sometimes be confusing, one really needs to get familiarize with it and there is a bit of learning curve. Its ok to use but i won't say its a fun way of scheduling your social media posts.

Pros

I like that they provide more social profile limits for less compared to their competitors. User interface is somewhat ok. The ability to connect rss feeds for content summary is a must

Cons

Few social channels to choose from, there is a limit in terms of posting images to fb. Non proportional count of workspaces compared to the number of social profiles that they provide. User interface is fairly ok but still can be improved.

Hey Roville! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions, queries or feedback on improvements feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Early Adopter, Life Supporter

Pros

The best thing about Social Champ is its ease of use. It is in many ways self-explanatory, intuitive and simple; yet what you can achieve is complex with great results. From one screen you can seeeverything you need to do, simple images and icons to intuitively guide you and simple inclusions of images, links and buttons.

Cons

From a purely UX point of view, the style and colour scheme appears very old. It lacks the feeling of a modern and intelligent platform because of how it is portrayed. There are also some minor issues when attached images to multiple feeds where you end up with a library full of the same image.

Hey Jesse! Thank you so much for the feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Really good software to schedule and see the analytics of your Social Media channels.

Really good. I would've paid 10 dollar per month when I hadn't bought the lifetime deal.

Pros

Ease of use. You do not need a explanation of the software. You can schedule posts for all your channels within one click. Currently using it for 2 different hotels. Also the support is fast and friendly.

Cons

When You want to automaticly post to Instagram you need to manually do that through the app. But I think this is a problem on Instagrams end.

Hey Tristan! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. You should definitely check out our Instagram Direct Posting feature. It even allows publishing carousels directly to your feed now without going through any additional steps. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Easy to manage multiple social media profiles

Easy to submit content on multiple social networks, we can schedule on require timing and easily track it!

Pros

Simple management of multiple social media accounts across different networks and for various clients. Advantages are below - great handling for when multiple people are involved in responding via social media - Easily track certain posts - You can pre-schedule content - It has useful analytics

Cons

The only hurdle is posting to Instagram. You can still schedule posts via Socialchamp, but Instagram needs you to authorize every post through the Instagram app specifically - meaning it is a two step process when posting content to this specific platform.

Hey! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. You should definitely check out our Instagram Direct Posting feature. It even lets you publish carousels directly to your Instagram Business account's feed from Social Champ! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Better than expected

I was spending a ton of time scheduling post. The “other well known company” I was using wouldn’t work spent hours on support. Their solution was to wipe it all clean and tell me to reschedule. Which I did twice. The third time I switched to social champ... no problems since!

Pros

It works! Was paying for a higher very well known service... but it kept crashing and scheduled messages weren’t sending. This always works! So easy & reliable!

Cons

Would like to see a month at a glance across all media sources

Hey Lorraine! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We have made improvements to our analytics features providing more in-depth data across a wider range! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Social Champ

Although I'm relatively new to Social Champ, I really like the ease of scheduling and how they allow IG scheduling and Pinterest scheduling. If you're into the social media scheduling realm, you KNOW how difficult it is to find a good Pinterest scheduler. Most Pinterest schedulers ONLY do Pinterest scheduling so the fact that Social Champ does scheduling to multiple channels as well as Pinterest--well, that's HUGE.

Pros

Cons

The interface isn't as easy-to-use and not as well designed visually. Also, you can't upload PNG images and schedule those out.

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We allow uploading PNG images on our platform now as well! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Easy to use and saves time

I haven't been using the program for that long but so far I have been happy with it.

Pros

Helps save time for me being able to repost content and see at a glance all my client's scheduled activities and manage it all in the one place.

Cons

Sometimes fails to post, but this has only happened a few times so far.

Hey Samantha! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

What a champ for social media marketing

Support is great and the tool is solid. Developers keep on making it better and the team is passionate. Loving my experience with them.

Pros

Easy to use. Optimise for each platform. Auto rss posting. Ideas for sharing.

Cons

Two step Instagram posting that is the most annoying thing

Hey Joshua! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We're also happy to announce that you can now publish carousels directly to Instagram from Social Champ using the Instagram Direct Posting feature! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Very Good Social Scheduling Tool

Social Champ has been my main social tool to repeat social posts and automated posting. It saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I really like the flexibility of options I have when it comes to scheduling out content. Mainly it’s feature to schedule repeat content and it’s ability to delete the automatically delete the previous post.

Cons

The grouping feature is still kind of hard to understand when you first login. Even though they have a group feature to keep social accounts separate, all of your accounts will listed across the top on the same page.

Hey Fred! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. Our team introduced the workspace feature last year which makes account and client management much easier. We hope that feature is more accomodating to your needs! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Social Media Management made easy!

Pros

Social Champ is very easy to use and very effective for a digital marketeer like me. There are so many different client's pages that need to be handled and its easy to handle with this app. Moreover, my team is on the loop without having to share sensitive passwords and other information. Then there are basic things like scheduling and bulk posting! Very effective and cheap!

Cons

There is no instagram direct scheduling! Need that desperately!

Hey Quratulain! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We have an Instagram Direct Posting feature that allows publishing directly to your IG busniess account feeds from Social Champ. You can even publish carousels through the feature now! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

The all-in-one tool

Pros

Social Champ is becoming enormous support to manage my social media profiles. This tool is suggesting me what kind of content I can post on social media. I can schedule multiple posts through the bulk upload feature and get an overview of the calendar to edit or reschedule my posts. This social media management tool is best to schedule posts. It has helped big time in analyzing performance and getting a higher engagement on posts.

Cons

The story scheduling feature on different social media platforms is not updated yet. I have to open my social media profile to update stories. No access to IGTV!

Hey Sidra! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We are a little limited when it comes to publishing stories on Instagram due to the API offered. However, as soon as the social network allows directly publishing stories we will definitely introduce it! If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Excellent for easily updating multiple social channels

Pros

It was really easy to set up and get everything up and running. The account grouping features are useful - but it's the recycling content options that are really cool, creating collections of posts and setting them to be distributed to a set schedule.

Cons

The support team are very responsive and take feedback on board. It'd be cool if you could use *all* of the desktop features via the mobile app - and I'm sure there's ways the recycled content process could be refined a bit (being able to skip posts in the campaigns).

Hey Jessika! Thank you so much for the positive feedback it really helps us to keep pushing and improving the tool for our users. We are currently in the process of revamping our mobile app so it is more user-friendly and provides better functionality. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ping us at hello@socialchamp.com. Happy posting, Champ!

Social Champ is a champ for our company

Overall it is a great product for the price

Pros

Housing all of our social media accounts in one place and give us the ability to create and implement a strategic marketing plan.

Cons

The help is a bit slow at responding to a problem I had loading one of my social media accounts.