Social Champ

Social media content creation, curation, and management

Social Champ Reviews

Jesse M.

Overall it has been fantastic value for money, with great product communication from the Social Champ team. The product does what is says it does and is always growing.

Jesse M.

Hands down the number one thing I like the most about Social Champ is its integration with Google My Business. Being able to add and schedule GMB posts from social champ is amazing.

Josh Bernthold, S.

Garth W.

The graphic platform its too poor and have not graphic summery analysis from all accounts.

Spiros A.

When You want to automaticly post to Instagram you need to manually do that through the app. But I think this is a problem on Instagrams end.

Tristan K.

4.7

One of the Best Tool for Recycling Content

Overall, I am happy with Social champ, If you are a freelancer or a small business owner, this tool can really help

Pros

Set once and forget, Thanks to Social Champ Recycle feature The UI is Simple and Easy to Understand

Cons

Cannot provide access to clients In terms of limits, I feel Agency plan offers less value compared to lower plans

The most helpful tool out there to manage social networks

With this tool, I'm doing a lot of stuff actually auto-posting in groups for making viral some of the content created by me and my client's, scheduling in several pages at the same time and curating content from websites of interest for my public

Pros

The integration with any profile is so easy you will be amazed, I have about a hundred profiles in this tool and it's very helpful for managing the content and media I want to publish, it has a lot of powerful features that I haven't found in any other tool, like auto-publish in groups with RSS feed, the analytics are really helpful too because it tells me which one of my posts was the most popular, based on that I can use another powerful and helpful tool that Social champ has called recycle content, the bulk uploader it's amazing that it lets me post content in advance so I can save time and money on managing my client's profiles. Long story short Social Champ has made my work very easy to do It's also easier to edit or erase content with this tool

Cons

Id like to have a visual calendar with each of the profiles and the content that I'm going to post on, but apart from that the tool it's pretty amazing as is

Social Champ

Although I'm relatively new to Social Champ, I really like the ease of scheduling and how they allow IG scheduling and Pinterest scheduling. If you're into the social media scheduling realm, you KNOW how difficult it is to find a good Pinterest scheduler. Most Pinterest schedulers ONLY do Pinterest scheduling so the fact that Social Champ does scheduling to multiple channels as well as Pinterest--well, that's HUGE.

Pros

It was affordable and it does Instagram scheduling really well. I like that I can you can group together hashtags and have them save to reinsert into posts.

Cons

The interface isn't as easy-to-use and not as well designed visually. Also, you can't upload PNG images and schedule those out.

Its a good tool to manage social media multiple accounts

It was good but I decided to switch to another tool because of the extra features like a contest

Pros

The tool interface is good but it could be better

Cons

The social media profiles are all in the same line and it's easy to make mistakes selecting some wrong profiles to post something and they don't manage different workspaces

Customer Services

Social Champ is CHAMPS! Customer service is EXCELLENT! REAL People doing extraordinary things to make you stand out from the crowds. Love the service and most importantly their promises. They keep to their word, every time they said they launching a new feature, they did it. Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Any software is a mirror of the people that created it. I love that at the very beginning, about two years ago I purchase it, I had a challenge with the app on my phone. I wasn't happy. I never sore a team of people who worked so hard to make me, an average joe, feel so important. I love the way the team and even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me feel. Great service from the people helped me see great value in their software. It's easy to use and has everything you need and want plus more for any start-up, entrepreneur, or marketing agency to be successful.

Cons

In the beginning, the software did not allow posting directly to Instagram. It was frustrating for me because sometimes, wait - all the time I missed the copy and paste method that use to be used through the app. But now you can post directly to Instagram and there are a lot more features they added.

Most easiest Social Media Tool

Before shifting to Social Champ we were oscillating between trials of hootsuite and buffer with limited functionalities, then we shifted to a self hosted solution but after 3 months realized it was getting difficult to maintain the software with regular api change of Social Media and after doing some search we landed to Social champ and have never looked back, it's really very easy and even the untrained staff handles it very well. The software is evolving gradually but a good pace, it has all the features which a business need and some worthy features here to mention are recycling of old posts, calender shceduling and mobile app which helps a lot .

Pros

Ease of use and one step authentications with very easy to understand menu's. The mobile app is very useful too and very intuitive. Bulk posting with CSV adds charm to the software, you can see all posts in calendar thats's very helpful too. RSS feature is nice which helps to schedule posts directly from my website to social media.

Cons

Bulk image upload hosting is not available as of now due to which have to upload image at other place and then give links in Social Champ which becomes sometimes tiring .

In search of an all-in-one tool

The time I used it, which was the trial period, is an excellent platform, but for the cost and what I am looking to do, it is out of my budget, it has other characteristics that I do not use and it lacks others that I would like to integrate.

Pros

I liked the features like Recycle Content, Bulk Content, Auto Post Content From RSS, Repost content. these features are awesome because managing social networks is not one of my main activities and this allows me to automate my blog posts on social networks. It should be noted that I only manage Facebook and Twitter.

Cons

I am not a professional using social networks, I am looking for a tool that apart from publishing content, helps me detect what are the best times to post, hashtags recommendations and manage messages and comments. It would be great if they integrate some of this features.

Early Adopter, Life Supporter

Pros

The best thing about Social Champ is its ease of use. It is in many ways self-explanatory, intuitive and simple; yet what you can achieve is complex with great results. From one screen you can seeeverything you need to do, simple images and icons to intuitively guide you and simple inclusions of images, links and buttons.

Cons

From a purely UX point of view, the style and colour scheme appears very old. It lacks the feeling of a modern and intelligent platform because of how it is portrayed. There are also some minor issues when attached images to multiple feeds where you end up with a library full of the same image.

Very Good Social Scheduling Tool

Social Champ has been my main social tool to repeat social posts and automated posting. It saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I really like the flexibility of options I have when it comes to scheduling out content. Mainly it’s feature to schedule repeat content and it’s ability to delete the automatically delete the previous post.

Cons

The grouping feature is still kind of hard to understand when you first login. Even though they have a group feature to keep social accounts separate, all of your accounts will listed across the top on the same page.

Social Media Management made easy!

Pros

Social Champ is very easy to use and very effective for a digital marketeer like me. There are so many different client's pages that need to be handled and its easy to handle with this app. Moreover, my team is on the loop without having to share sensitive passwords and other information. Then there are basic things like scheduling and bulk posting! Very effective and cheap!

Cons

There is no instagram direct scheduling! Need that desperately!

Really good software to schedule and see the analytics of your Social Media channels.

Really good. I would've paid 10 dollar per month when I hadn't bought the lifetime deal.

Pros

Ease of use. You do not need a explanation of the software. You can schedule posts for all your channels within one click. Currently using it for 2 different hotels. Also the support is fast and friendly.

Cons

Easy to manage multiple social media profiles

Easy to submit content on multiple social networks, we can schedule on require timing and easily track it!

Pros

Simple management of multiple social media accounts across different networks and for various clients. Advantages are below - great handling for when multiple people are involved in responding via social media - Easily track certain posts - You can pre-schedule content - It has useful analytics

Cons

The only hurdle is posting to Instagram. You can still schedule posts via Socialchamp, but Instagram needs you to authorize every post through the Instagram app specifically - meaning it is a two step process when posting content to this specific platform.

Better than expected

I was spending a ton of time scheduling post. The “other well known company” I was using wouldn’t work spent hours on support. Their solution was to wipe it all clean and tell me to reschedule. Which I did twice. The third time I switched to social champ... no problems since!

Pros

It works! Was paying for a higher very well known service... but it kept crashing and scheduled messages weren’t sending. This always works! So easy & reliable!

Cons

Would like to see a month at a glance across all media sources

Excellent for easily updating multiple social channels

Pros

It was really easy to set up and get everything up and running. The account grouping features are useful - but it's the recycling content options that are really cool, creating collections of posts and setting them to be distributed to a set schedule.

Cons

The support team are very responsive and take feedback on board. It'd be cool if you could use *all* of the desktop features via the mobile app - and I'm sure there's ways the recycled content process could be refined a bit (being able to skip posts in the campaigns).

Social Champ - When social distancing is at play

I have had a really great time using it, can schedule as many posts as I want and then I don't have to think about content creation on the fly!

Pros

It's affordable for small businesses, easy to schedule posts to a magnitude of the best social platforms and has lots of room to grow!

Cons

It's difficult to schedule to instagram when the social champ app bugs out

Easy and Intuitive to Use

Overall, I love the software. Looks simple, easy to use, intuitive, saves a lot of research time on finding shareable content.

Pros

There's so much to like about Social Champ, but I do the Suggestions tab is my favorite feature. Saves me a lot of time trying to find relevant content for my niche.

Cons

I find the Pinterest set-up to be quite limited, at least for the plan that I have. One board counts as one social media profile.

The all-in-one tool

Pros

Social Champ is becoming enormous support to manage my social media profiles. This tool is suggesting me what kind of content I can post on social media. I can schedule multiple posts through the bulk upload feature and get an overview of the calendar to edit or reschedule my posts. This social media management tool is best to schedule posts. It has helped big time in analyzing performance and getting a higher engagement on posts.

Cons

The story scheduling feature on different social media platforms is not updated yet. I have to open my social media profile to update stories. No access to IGTV!

Affordable & Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool

This is definitely a time saver. I haven't taken advantage of the bulk scheduling/uploading of content yet, but I can see how valuable that could be.

Pros

I like the streamlined interface that is easy to use for scheduling content across many pages and platforms. It's easy to see where all content lives in the posting pipeline. Their introductory pricing and annual payment discount were attractive features upon joining.

Cons

I wish you could schedule video posting on LinkedIn, but I understand they are working on this. The tagging capabilities on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram also are not the best. Pages you wish to tag with "@" don't populate with the same accuracy or availability as they do on the platforms themselves, so I look forward to seeing improvement on this.

I've been using Social Champ for almost a month and am IN LOVE!

I am now able to schedule my posts a month in advance to multiple social media accounts. What a HUGE timesaver!

Pros

I have multiple social media accounts and Social Champ makes it so easy for me to schedule in advance. It is saving me a ton of time. Thank you for a great product!

Cons

The RSS feed wasn't working the way I needed but I found a manual way around it.

Super helpful tool to manage different social accounts

Great tool for content scheduling on multiple social networks.

Pros

This is the easiest social media scheduling tool I ever used. I love it!

Cons

Instagram needs you to authorize every post.

It's easy to use and when it has an issue the support team is available

Pros

It's easy to use and the support is professional

Cons

It seems these guys are improving as a continued effort and I really value it. As a suggestion I'd love to have LIVES simultaneously to the main social midias via Social Champ.

Different Product

Pros

The easy to use and fast response. Easy choices and settings

Social Media Helper

It didn't give me any new insight to my social media posts for my business

Pros

I decided to go with a FREE trial to see if it could help me create more appealing social media posts.

Cons

Honestly, you can create great social media posts with just a little research, making this something that's not really necessary for a small business.

Managing social accounts with ease

In general, this is a great product to use and to leverage in order to easily create and schedule social content on various social platforms.

Pros

I am glad that I am able to use this software to manage all of my company's social accounts from one place and to be able to schedule posts for days and weeks ahead. Also, a great feature is to repost older posts.

Cons

At this point, I have had a headache with adding team members and managing users as it is not working for the first time. Maybe, it is my browser or some kind of glitch.

Straight forward social media management tool

Their support took a while to reply the first few times I contacted them. It was almost a deal breaker. But since then they have been very active and responsive. Easy to use tool that speeds up the time is takes to schedule and post across social media platforms.

Pros

This is a simple to use tool for social media management. It comes with chrome extension and an app to make it even easy. It has post ideas by search trending news online.

Cons

Engagement tool is still in beta and limited to Instagram and facebook pages.