Social HorsePower

Social media scheduling for sales and recruitment teams

Social HorsePower Reviews

Patricia Q.

Tasha E.

Tasha E.

Cons

It's just unfortunate that we didn't find SocialHP sooner.

Thao L.

Kaitlin H.

4.8

Checks all the boxes, and more!

From the very beginning, Social HP's team has gone above and beyond to meet and exceed our needs. Seriously, they've been so understanding and patient with my team, and I couldn't be more grateful for how attentive SocialHP has been, especially during our implementation. The platform itself is a breeze to use, and I can't wait to see how positively this is going to impact our brand.

Pros

I love how easily I can schedule out approved content to be shared amongst my team's profiles and mine. There's also this incredible social listening capability built in where we can track news within our industries real-time and share that content along with our own.

Cons

It's just unfortunate that we didn't find SocialHP sooner!

The most adaptable and powerful employee advocacy platform

Pros

Having evaluated, and tested alternatives like Bambu and Elevate, Social HP offered the best fit for our use-case and the client success team at Social HP was hands down the best company support team I have worked with in my career. The team is extremely responsive - making alterations and customisations based on our needs, sometimes within hours. They helped us customise utm tagging in order to automate our reporting processes in data studio and provided a level of service that was unprecedented.

Cons

Additional integrations (which are coming) would improve some elements, however, the platform as-is - does everything needed and more.

SocialHP helped us engage our retail channel across the state

Overall SocialHP has been a great tool for our staff. Our retail team has been using the program for a couple of months now and really love it. We've also recently onboarded our admin team and will be adding our agents in soon. I'm excited to see the results we'll have once everyone has been loaded and feels comfortable using the program. The layout and ease of use is amazing, I provided a couple of screenshots and have gotten very few questions from our staff.

Pros

I love that this platform can be customized for teams. We have a retail team, admin staff and agents, I love being able to create content for each channel, because each message is a bit different. I also love that it pulls in content from our social profiles, that saves me a ton of time in creating content. We've seen a huge impact in our retail channel especially. The reps love to share content and compete on the leaderboard.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the way content looks once it is shared. I am also looking forward to integration with instagram.

Best Employee Advocacy Tool

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great! The sales process was incredibly easy and both were extremely responsive.

Pros

After evaluating Bambu and SMARP, Social HoursePower by far provides the greatest value. The product is intuitive, user-friendly, and affordable. Compared to other platforms, SHP is much more affordable and offers more features.

Cons

Overall, no complaints. Excited to see new features.

Packs a powerful punch over incumbent vendors

—Rapid audience expansion / reach activation —Easy communication to our field —Cost-effective —Incredible customer support

Pros

What I most like about SocialHP is that it immediately solved the adoption challenge we experienced with our previous vendor. We knew social amplification was important for us, but most of our employees—busy engineers and sales people—struggled to consistently use our previous [very expensive] vendor. SocialHP's "Autopilot" feature has been a game changer for us. It allows our marketing team to push content directly to our employees' feeds automatically or with single-click approval from our teams.

Cons

The only Con is that certain non-essential features are Beta, but the SHP team is incredibly responsive in working through any trivial bugs in the Beta features.

Social media consistency

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond whenever we’ve needed them. The platform is great, easy and intuitive to use. SHP has helped us to turn many of our colleagues into micro influencers on behalf of our clients. That has been achieved with a big efficiency gain in terms of time saved, and has helped our clients to relax when it comes to social media consistency. Overall the impact has allowed our clients to grow brand advocacy, knowledge of product in retail stores, increase compliance and participation – and ultimately increase sales.

Pros

One of the best features of this software has been the ability to tag content. It might sound simple, but when you’re running different campaigns which use different content types (lifestyle, news, product, price, training etc.), it makes it SO much easier to run the analytics when needed. The product is very easy to set up, and once live it’s easy to use too. Integration with our existing process was easy, and that was mostly down to the quality of training and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team to get us up to speed.

Cons

IG support is one that we’re really looking forward to. I know it’s coming though, so one of our big asks will hopefully be live as an update v soon.

Super Helpful for Automated Employee Advocacy

We've definitely seen a huge uptick in both site traffic and sales engagement, and the earned media value of the program far outweighs the cost.

Pros

We're huge fans of how easy it is for the team to set it and let it go. I love the newsletter functionality and how easy it is to customer content in the platform for each channel we want it to be shared with.

Cons

Occasionally we encounter minor bugs but the team is always extremely quick to patch them.

Extremely Helpful

As we continue to grow our brand awareness, SocialHP is extremely helpful with increasing the number of views and visibility to customers. Instead of just having company posts, we are able to get our employees more involved, being able to promote and engage with the company and our target audience.

Pros

Our sales team really likes the ease of use when it comes to sharing posts and enjoy how simple they can post to their LinkedIn or schedule posts if not in SocialHP everyday. As an Admin, we like that we can customize multiple messaging options for each post that have been pre-approved, keeping our employees and shared posts compliant with company regulations. Lastly, Customer Support is great, working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at SocialHP has been exception. If there are questions, they respond quickly and check in if there's anything they can assist with. Implementation into the system was smooth and training to a large sales force was very easy and efficient.

Cons

At first, I thought the LinkedIn posts weren't populating the system quick enough but then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed me how an Admin can 'pull' the posts and soon after the content was populated with the LinkedIn posts.

Great help in building personal brands & company recognition

Pros

Our life before SocialHP was, that Marketing launched eg new blog posts, found great articles by eg partners and from other sources, and started sending around email chains with suggestions what the team could/should share across their channels. Thanks to Social HP, we now have one single page to go to where all the suggestions of appropriate content from all the different sources are collected, and can choose which to share. And the best feature in my eyes: I can safely allow my marketing team to post the most important (or even all, that's a matter of policy and trust in your organization) articles (eg our company news) directly or scheduled without me even having to touch SocialHP... A great time saver for our whole organization!

Cons

There are some tids and bits in for example the UI of scheduling via the calendar view, but the SocialHP teams is constantly updating and further developing the product, hence nothing to really complain about. If you contact service, though, they are swift and kind in replying and helping.

SocialHP knocks it out of the park!

One of our departments utilizes LinkedIn heavily, and SocialHP allows everyone to maintain consistent messaging. Being able to schedule content in advance has really freed up a lot of time that they're now able to allocate toward other important projects and tasks. We're all very grateful for SocialHP.

Pros

SocialHP was super easy to set up and integrate into our team. It's user-friendly, reasonably priced, helps my team work more efficiently and customer support is so knowledgable and quick to respond. I've contacted customer support many times with questions and they've always went above and beyond to answer them. I haven't found another software that can deliver what SocialHP can.

Cons

I'd love if my team could schedule native video files via SocialHP. My team is always sharing quick clips and videos on LinkedIn, but we avoid posting YouTube links and unfortunately, that's the only way that we're able to share video via SocialHP.

Social media marketing game changer.

Pros

It was easy to integrate and allowed team members to create a consistent professional presence across multiple social media platforms with minimal effort and time commitment. It aggregates relevant content, packages it, schedules it and distributes it in only a few quick steps. Free's up our team members to focus on high pay-off activity while SHP drives and enhances domain expertise in their communities. It's now a key piece of our digital sales and marketing program.

Cons

Didn't really have any issues. Any questions or concerns were quickly and professionally addressed by customer support.

Social Game Changer

Pros

The description says Social HorsePower is simple social media scheduling for teams, but it is so much more! No only can I schedule content, I can pull content from keyword feeds I've set up in Social HorsePower, my team can suggest content that I can then review to ensure messaging stays on brand, and I can track content metrics as well as the performance of my team. With Social HorsePower employee engagement across social channels has dramatically increased, promoting greater engagement with our brand. And the solution is priced right!

Cons

Nothing. Any questions I've had (which have been very few) were promptly addressed.

Fantastic tool for employee advocacy, social selling and crisis management communications

The team at SHP has been amazing. Very responsive and supportive. If there are areas for improvement, they are there to look for ways to build in new functionalities.

Pros

Ability to aggregate content into different user audiences and push out corporate content in a timely manner. Ability to assist in social selling without any effort on the part of the sales organization. With auto-schedule functionality, users appear to be "active" on social media but all they have to do is set it and forget it.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Social HorsePower has all the functionalities we were looking for.

Our customers and staff love SOcialHP!

Overall, I would recommend this platform to personal brand ambassadors as well as company teams. It's a great way to push our brand's content out for your brand ambassadors to share. Best part about it is that it is super simple to use and the packages are priced very reasonably.

Pros

The tool was completely customized for our customers, and what we like most is how simple and straightforward it is to use!

Cons

Wouldn't say there's anything I liked least. There were a few hiccups in the beginning during customization but the SocialHP team were amazing - they looked into fixing them right away and managed to complete them instantly.

Great value and proven results

I think the team is great. They are always quick to answer and follow-up within 24 hours of any issues.

Pros

I use Social HP for employee LinkedIn sharing. I schedule posts once a week, but what's great is the platform spaces things out so that it's not all going out at one time. Additionally, you can draft multiple messages. This software is affordable and works. We continue to see traffic increases from using Social HP. There's a leaderboard too that you can share to increase some friendly competition.

Cons

Sometimes images do not appear on LinkedIn. I say this happens 1/20 times.

Do Yourself a favor and Purchase this

I LOVE this product! It's been a game changer for us!

Pros

This software can easily replace a full time social media person, or take a 40 hour project and reduce it to a few hours a week.

Cons

The product is new, and working through a few bugs here and there, but the support team is INCREDIBLE! The few issues that I have had have really highlighted the amazing support team and everything was handled quickly!

The best social sharing tool in the market!

I’ve had a great experience using SHP. I have and will continue to recommend SHP to everyone struggling to get their team social!

Pros

Pros - Easy to learn and use - Amazing and fast back end support - Free trial to get the ball rolling - Not expensive!

Cons

I have no cons so far. Everything works great!

Social Horsepower Review

This is a terrific product. But I cannot see our organization using it long-term due to our budget constraints.

Pros

This product if very easy to use and is has tremendously enhanced our social media communication efforts.

Cons

The cost is a bit out of our budget range - especially post-COVID.

Get social with your team

Pros

The software enables your team to share a common goal and grow a business together. While the tool offers gamification and leadership boards, it also creates a proud team environment. If you're a leader who wants to engage your team and work together on a common goal, then this software is for you.

Cons

Have not found any yet, the software does exactly what it promises.

A great platform for social advocacy

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and powerful at the same time. Both as an Admin and as an end user you have a wide range of editing opportunities on the contents you are sharing.

Cons

The data available in the analytics tab could be arranged in such a way that they can be read more easily

Automation is the only way to go, and Social HorsePower helps you do that

Set it up once and let it do it's thing

Pros

Easy to use and automates your time. Makes it fun to use social media again.

Cons

Nothing noted. It does a great job of aggregating content

Glad to have found Social Horse Power

Overall I like Social HorsePower. I have used two similar systems in the past and SHP definitely has set the bar high. I operate a multi-city business and being able to have all of my City Directors share our content is so great for our brand. In fact, without SHP many of them would not share the important posts we make available to them on the platform.

Pros

*UI is simple. *Team Collaboration to promote on social media. *Smart links is ingenious.

Cons

*Smart links are deployed in a round-robin fashion and I would like more control over what posts they show up on.

Service client au top !

Très content

Pros

L’outil nous a permis de multiplier nos communications sans multiplier les efforts

Cons

Je n’ai pas encore trouvé de points négatifs

If only it was unlimited

We look to provide influencers to niche markets

Pros

The ability to incentivise, as this gets you influencers without having to negotiate every single post.

Cons

Limits on active users. Our workspaces are limited to 250 people which is fine for a small company's internal use creates issues when it's used for general public consumption

SocialHP is great for engagement!

We are now able to help out key individuals within our company to publish social content to continue to establish themselves as ambassadors for our brand.

Pros

Easy to use platform, team was able to take it and run with minimum issues.

Cons

There were a few bugs loading feeds for keyword searching.