Sociamonials Reviews

4.56/5 (139 reviews)

Aj Fay

pretty decent software for the price

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I really hate it in comparison to Hootsuite, honestly just copy everything they do, and sell it for cheaper. Find their flaws, and make your software better. If it wasn't for the super cheap deal we got on the software we might not have used it. But we are still trucking along.

Pros
The online support, and the built-in calendar ability.

Cons
It's limited for sure, I wish there were more training and API integration. Activity Dashboard, Campaign Analysis, Real-Time reporting, Reports of any kind are missing.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Danielle Guerin

A time saver

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
What I like the most is the time that I save by programming my publications on social media.

Cons
I would have liked more integrations with email marketing software. I have yet to use the campain feature because my autoresponder is not integrated.

Candy ViVenzio

Social Sense

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Its very difficult to use however the price is good. We use buffer as well as social monials . The instagram posting is poor

Pros
The ability to add multiple accounts , the cost is very copetitive however4 we have difficuly with instagram and that is are largest source.

Cons
No Pinterest, Hard to manage groups, Instagram posting is very difficult

Michelle Malone

Great product

Reviewed 2019-11-25

Love this it has helped the business grow! Allows social media team to create content in advance and allows me to review it before it gets sent out

Pros
Love the fact I can go on easily and review posts before it is sent out

Cons
Took a while to understand how to use it and linking Instagram was a problem.

Tom Wozniak

Social Time Saver

Reviewed 2019-07-16

So far haven't had any issues.

Pros
It's fairly straightforward to use. Easy set up and connecting with all most common social media platforms. Good analytics and mobile app.

Cons
Sometimes problems with tags on Facebook. They're not recognized and placed as plain text

Raymond van Berkel

Sociamonials is a huge time saver

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-11-25

If used properly Sociamonials can be a huge time saver. You can set up your posts in advance without having to do them one by one.

Pros
It is an all in one tool that helps with lead generation and automate sending out your content. On the higher tier plans you can customize your domain so you can personalize your campaigns even further. Combined with replug you ont only manage your social campaigns but your links as well.

Cons
So far I have no dislikes about Sociamonials

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

David Wilks

Exceptional value capped by amazing support

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Promotions - especially via influencers, are critical to my business. Sociamonials just makes it easy!

Pros
Before committing to Sociamonials I searched high and low for a powerful, yet intuitive tool to run promotions. There were lots of tools but most offered very limited functionality. Those with lots of functionality came with clutter and complexity. The two best I found were outside my budget. Sociamonials didn't even come up in my search but it popped up under an email offer. (might be time for serious SEO.) It ticked EVERY box: Power, simplicity, value, teams and amazing support.

Cons
It does not integrate with Pinterest which is very important to us. However, I am aware that they have applied for approval and are bogged down waiting for Pinterest to come to the party. From multiple, first-hand experiences, I know just how hard it is to get decisions out of Pinterest so I'm confident it will eventually happen :(

Cara Olson

Sociamonials has it all rolled into one

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Sociamonials has been great. I also use a couple of other tools but this one is the most robust. It is an all in one solution and allows me to design, automate, create content and so much more. It really is a timesaver!

Pros
I love the access to the contests and other content but most of all I really like the automation. Time is everything these days and to be able to automate the social media makes my days so much easier.

Cons
It is a little hard to get used to but once you got it down it is so worth it

Jared Moore

SUPER useful for organization

Reviewed 2019-12-07

SUPER useful tool though kind of slow with a ton of new users. Saved our team and myself personally, a ton of time.

Pros
As a main focus on social media marketing and other automation/digital marketing, this has done wonders for organizing our digital plans. And scheduling!

Cons
Occasionally slow load times on the platform. I think it was a large increase of new users and they may add more infrastructure to help speed it back up.

Alain Brix-Nielsen

Great social media tool

Reviewed 2019-11-24

Socialmonials is a robust, easy to use product that provides the marketer with tools to make that job easier. The customer support is fairly prompt - in my case, the time difference does impact on the response time. But nothing that cannot be worked around

Pros
Overall setup and use is fairly intuitive. Provides great feedback to inform users of successful posts - and more importantly when things are not, so that you can correct and get back on track

Cons
The scheduling for repeat instances could have a more easy to use interface - list of upcoming scheduled items - one that can break down to the channels being targeted

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Sarah Spencer

Contesting's Never Been Easier!

Reviewed 2019-07-17

It was very easy to setup and get my promotions going right out of the box.

Pros
Love how easy it is to give away and incentivise my customers with a 10% instant coupon with their entry. It works well w/ Facebook and integrates with MailChimp so that I can add those fans to my Ideas and Inspiration mailing list for painted furniture fans.

Cons
I'm still getting the hang of the Requeing - sometimes it gets a little TOO redundant and I'm not quite sure how to stop them, but then I look at the help page and get it all squared away again.

Kazeem Adebiyi

Make life easy on social post

Reviewed 2019-07-16

the timely response with my last encounter on their site

Pros
Its make your post schedule easy and see the performance

Cons
you can not customize your links its show from socialmonials

Anneline Breetzke

Stop paying too much for a social media management tool

Reviewed 2019-05-02

I use the tool for my clients and it saves a ton of time - especially the requeue feature.

Pros
It does pretty much what Meet Edgar does but: a) For a fraction of the cost b) With additional marketing campaign features

Cons
It is new and still has a few bugs and functionality challenges. However, the support and dev team are quick to hear you out and make changes to improve the app.

Joseph Wong

Exceptional value

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Overall, I am very pleased to have found Sociamonial. My team and I have used countless social media management apps, and we're loving Sociamonial right now.

Pros
The founder and the support team are gracious and helpful. The app is excellent and is loaded with features that help us and our clients manage social campaigns.

Cons
It's hard to pick an answer. We have the agency account and switching client workspaces had a small learning curve initially. However, once we understood the unique concept we were up and running very quickly.

Ryan Koblasa

Sociamonials has been very helpful

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I am thankful I was able to get a good deal on this tool and see it will help me with my business moving forward. If I see fit I will upgrade to higher plan. Thx

Pros
I have a number of Social tools and this just adds another angle to the rest. I am finding that the tracking and the testimonial videos is unique to other tools and I am just getting started. Thanks for the great deal and another useful tool.

Cons
I haven't found anything yet that comes to mind. It is still new to me, but I haven't had any issues to date.

Raymond Cheah

All in One Social Media Management Platform

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
This tool allow easy posting and management for multiple social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. It pacsk with many features including contest builder and automatically short link generation plus it tracks the traffic automatically for you. Recent launch of workspace and white label features also a great add on for agencies.

Cons
Instagram posting still need to go through the mobile app, hope it can post to Instagram directly in near future.

Mikkel Thorup

Brand New To The Software But So Far WOW

Reviewed 2019-12-06

Pros
I have tried to use other software to manage all our social profiles but the layout is terrible. The stuff I want is hidden in the back and out of the way. With Sociamonials the good stuff is all upfront and the layout is easy to use.

Cons
So far I have not found any downside, I need to do some more tests on it, but so far two thumbs up.

philip keeley

Grear product

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
Very easy to use and customer support is excellent

Cons
No real cons value for money was excellent

Anonymous

Sociamonials has potential

Reviewed 2019-05-01

Pros
I like how it's easy to post and publish and that we can see through the preview space what it will actually look like when posted on social media platforms.

Cons
I am not a fan of the calendar look. It doesn't look informative to me, especially that we have multiple social media platforms (e.g. 2 fb's). I cannot distinguish what I've posted to this FB account to another and the icons don't work that way. And I kinda miss the real icons for each of the social media platforms. It looks bland and unattractive. I'd really love an indicator on the icons that can help me distinguish this is a scheduled post for this account and for the other accounts as well. Or maybe have an option or tabs within Calendar view where each of the accounts has their own calendar view, I think that would be lovely.

Janeiro Blackmon

Sociamonials Is an All-in-One Social Media Power House!

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I am currently setting up a couple giveaway campaigns for two different clients. I was able to setup a demo in about fifteen minutes to sell the idea.

Pros
Now that Sociamonials have released their highly anticipated Agency features, this is by far my favorite thing they have to offer. I love the ability to re-brand the software and create workspaces that separate our accounts and have their own tracking but uses overall account limits. This is a powerful feature that you would have to pay a boatload anywhere else. There are a wide variety of campaigns you can run in addition to the publishing and ReQueue features.

Cons
I wish there was a bulk upload option for scheduling content. I also am looking forward to cname features for the agency to get rid of the sociamonials.com branding.

Austin Elling

Great Product For Money and Improving

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Overall really good product for the price looking forward to additional features.

Pros
Cost for the feature set is really good. Great entry level program to start scheduling and tracking what works for your social media channels.

Cons
Some initial bugs led to some weird image rotation issues on our FB channel. Video and media handling are improving but still need a little work. Hashtags and tagging individuals and groups not yet available.

Liam Davies

Fantastic

Reviewed 2019-11-25

My business is growing as a result of Sociamonials and I will continue to use it in the future. It has especially helped with keeping organised in terms of social media management.

Pros
What I like most about this software is the fantastic additional audience growth features which I feel really help my business and the customer support is also brilliant

Cons
The User Interface is what I like least about the software as I don't find it very appealing

Steven Mizer

Ever Growing Functionality

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-17

Still learning how to use it.

Pros
Access to many features that simplify the task of social media management as well as running contests. They seem very concerned with continually updating their features.

Cons
No automatic posting to Instagram. Good size learning curve but that's only because there are so many features! :)

william martin

Creative Engagement

Reviewed 2019-07-16

We've increased out database by over 4,200 people and we've also generated photos and selfies for our social media campaigns with ease

Pros
Socialmonials has allowed us to do things we've wanted to do, but didn't really know how - like a photo contest or specialized give-away.

Cons
It was a bit confusing at first to set-up, and not having a cname diminishes the overall impact. They have indicated the cname is coming soon.

James Roberts

Exceptional ROI Booster!

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
My workflow was simplified, testing was made easier and I now have a powerhouse at my fingertips. My favorite is being able to pinpoint which influencers are bringing the most traffic/sign ups!

Cons
Their design templates could be modernized and for the non tech people the customization of the landing pages will have a slight learning curve.