Sociamonials Reviews - Page 2

Socialmonials Review

My overall experience, with the tool and support, has been very positive, one more reason to add this tool to your arsenal for better marketing.

Pros

The tool is fully rounded and includes a lot more than you think, and that's because apart from giving you the ability to post, it has a great analytics platform that allows you to measure your social media effort. The plans provided are amongst the most affordable on the net and the functions amongst the best. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who wants to power up their social media efforts.

Cons

No real con but you must learn how to use all of the available functions before being able to use all of the options provided.

Ease of use helps me focus on business not learning curve

Pros

It's logical, intuitive. Every time I clicked on something, as I was learning the software, it just worked. I have yet to use all the benefits of this software, but am actually looking forward to it! I have added Socialmonials into our social/marketing process. Lots of social softwares do the trick, but they can easily get more complicated than needed and that defeats the purpose. They also have servers go down and scheduled posts don't post. Socialmonials has the social channels I need and helps me reach them.

Cons

I am still using Tailwind for all of our Instagram posts since it schedules automatically. I also use Tailwind for Pinterest. I use Socialmonials for Facebook, Linked in and Twitter. I'd still LOVE to have them all in one place, but need the automatic posting for IG

Good Software

Good product and great support!

Pros

A lot for your money, and great support

Cons

Sometimes it is not working, failing to post publications

Great reporting for social media publishing

Sociamonials works great, and we've enjoyed using it so far for social media publishing and reporting. We are currently working on integrating conversion tracking into our platform's sign up process to see how social and campaigns drive revenue. Once we launch our new platform, we're planning to launch some campaigns this fall.

Pros

We've been using social media publishing tools more than campaigns (due to going through internal changes), and I find reporting capabilities very insightful and gives us a great overview of user engagement on various social platforms where we share. They also make it easy to publish to Instagram.

Cons

The only thing that's missing is an easier way to add content to the publishing queue. Right now you have to be on the website to create posts to go out to social media platforms. It would be very helpful if there was something similar to Buffer, so we can add content quickly on smartphone or desktop. That's the only annoying thing.

Great software backed up great team

One of the other great features (and an importantly one in my opinion) is the team behind the software. It is obvious [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are dedicated to producing the best social media marketing tool in this space so I am confident it will go far. Had to ask a few things from support and the response was quick and solved my issues.

Pros

Hands down the best feature about socialmonials is the simplicity and ease of making social media marketing . I love the calendar feature so I can see my marketing campaigns mapped out for the next few months (I like to work in chunks of a few months). Also love the ability to integrate my analytics as I am a bit of a data geek.

Cons

Not many actually. The software doesn't complicate the process which makes it super easy for me to get my work done quickly and efficiently (without getting distracted).

Good Social media Tool

It´s a good tool with some opportunity areas, I hope you improve the tool

Pros

Its clear what accounts are selected to publish and the calendar tool is great, also the tools for giveaways and contest are a plus

Cons

I don´t understand well the management of workspaces and how they count the social media account, it`s weird

Sociamonials delivers its valu

The Sociamonials team does a great job communicating new features, problems, and anything related to the service. They are very responsive to the chatbox on the website.

Pros

Sociamonials makes it very easy to manage social media accounts and schedule any post for Facebook (Timelines, Pages and Groups), LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cons

You must have the sociamonials app in your phone to publish in instagram.

pretty decent software for the price

I really hate it in comparison to Hootsuite, honestly just copy everything they do, and sell it for cheaper. Find their flaws, and make your software better. If it wasn't for the super cheap deal we got on the software we might not have used it. But we are still trucking along.

Pros

The online support, and the built-in calendar ability.

Cons

It's limited for sure, I wish there were more training and API integration. Activity Dashboard, Campaign Analysis, Real-Time reporting, Reports of any kind are missing.

Really seamless!

Sociamonials should be used by all marketers and companies looking to boost their inbound leads.

Pros

I like a lot about Sociamonials, but what I love most is that all leads captured are entered into our CRM!

Cons

I think that the analytics reports can be a bit more user-friendly. They offer a lot but sometimes they're too complex.

Great Potential

Its only been two weeks and I am already loving Sociamonials. It's not perfect and needs some work but I can confidently say that a year from now it will be a much improved and probably higher rated platform!

Pros

The simple interface, the long list of amazing features, the ability to auto post to Instagram with no push notifications (through vyral.io). A calendar to manage posts as well as all other agency activities

Cons

It can be a bit slow at times and you are not able to post more than four pictures in a carousel. You also can't combine videos and photos in the same post

Thanks for the kind words Dane! Great news: In a couple days you will be able to post directly to Instagram without Vyral.io due to our new authorized API with Instagram.

Social Sense

Its very difficult to use however the price is good. We use buffer as well as social monials . The instagram posting is poor

Pros

The ability to add multiple accounts , the cost is very copetitive however4 we have difficuly with instagram and that is are largest source.

Cons

No Pinterest, Hard to manage groups, Instagram posting is very difficult

Social Time Saver

So far haven't had any issues.

Pros

It's fairly straightforward to use. Easy set up and connecting with all most common social media platforms. Good analytics and mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes problems with tags on Facebook. They're not recognized and placed as plain text

Great product

Love this it has helped the business grow! Allows social media team to create content in advance and allows me to review it before it gets sent out

Pros

Love the fact I can go on easily and review posts before it is sent out

Cons

Took a while to understand how to use it and linking Instagram was a problem.

Sociamonials is a huge time saver

If used properly Sociamonials can be a huge time saver. You can set up your posts in advance without having to do them one by one.

Pros

It is an all in one tool that helps with lead generation and automate sending out your content. On the higher tier plans you can customize your domain so you can personalize your campaigns even further. Combined with replug you ont only manage your social campaigns but your links as well.

Cons

So far I have no dislikes about Sociamonials

Sociamonials has it all rolled into one

Sociamonials has been great. I also use a couple of other tools but this one is the most robust. It is an all in one solution and allows me to design, automate, create content and so much more. It really is a timesaver!

Pros

I love the access to the contests and other content but most of all I really like the automation. Time is everything these days and to be able to automate the social media makes my days so much easier.

Cons

It is a little hard to get used to but once you got it down it is so worth it

SUPER useful for organization

SUPER useful tool though kind of slow with a ton of new users. Saved our team and myself personally, a ton of time.

Pros

As a main focus on social media marketing and other automation/digital marketing, this has done wonders for organizing our digital plans. And scheduling!

Cons

Occasionally slow load times on the platform. I think it was a large increase of new users and they may add more infrastructure to help speed it back up.

Great social media tool

Socialmonials is a robust, easy to use product that provides the marketer with tools to make that job easier. The customer support is fairly prompt - in my case, the time difference does impact on the response time. But nothing that cannot be worked around

Pros

Overall setup and use is fairly intuitive. Provides great feedback to inform users of successful posts - and more importantly when things are not, so that you can correct and get back on track

Cons

The scheduling for repeat instances could have a more easy to use interface - list of upcoming scheduled items - one that can break down to the channels being targeted

Exceptional value capped by amazing support

Promotions - especially via influencers, are critical to my business. Sociamonials just makes it easy!

Pros

Before committing to Sociamonials I searched high and low for a powerful, yet intuitive tool to run promotions. There were lots of tools but most offered very limited functionality. Those with lots of functionality came with clutter and complexity. The two best I found were outside my budget. Sociamonials didn't even come up in my search but it popped up under an email offer. (might be time for serious SEO.) It ticked EVERY box: Power, simplicity, value, teams and amazing support.

Cons

It does not integrate with Pinterest which is very important to us. However, I am aware that they have applied for approval and are bogged down waiting for Pinterest to come to the party. From multiple, first-hand experiences, I know just how hard it is to get decisions out of Pinterest so I'm confident it will eventually happen :(

Contesting's Never Been Easier!

It was very easy to setup and get my promotions going right out of the box.

Pros

Love how easy it is to give away and incentivise my customers with a 10% instant coupon with their entry. It works well w/ Facebook and integrates with MailChimp so that I can add those fans to my Ideas and Inspiration mailing list for painted furniture fans.

Cons

I'm still getting the hang of the Requeing - sometimes it gets a little TOO redundant and I'm not quite sure how to stop them, but then I look at the help page and get it all squared away again.

Make life easy on social post

the timely response with my last encounter on their site

Pros

Its make your post schedule easy and see the performance

Cons

you can not customize your links its show from socialmonials

Exceptional value

Overall, I am very pleased to have found Sociamonial. My team and I have used countless social media management apps, and we're loving Sociamonial right now.

Pros

The founder and the support team are gracious and helpful. The app is excellent and is loaded with features that help us and our clients manage social campaigns.

Cons

It's hard to pick an answer. We have the agency account and switching client workspaces had a small learning curve initially. However, once we understood the unique concept we were up and running very quickly.

Sociamonials has been very helpful

I am thankful I was able to get a good deal on this tool and see it will help me with my business moving forward. If I see fit I will upgrade to higher plan. Thx

Pros

I have a number of Social tools and this just adds another angle to the rest. I am finding that the tracking and the testimonial videos is unique to other tools and I am just getting started. Thanks for the great deal and another useful tool.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that comes to mind. It is still new to me, but I haven't had any issues to date.

All in One Social Media Management Platform

Pros

This tool allow easy posting and management for multiple social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. It pacsk with many features including contest builder and automatically short link generation plus it tracks the traffic automatically for you. Recent launch of workspace and white label features also a great add on for agencies.

Cons

Instagram posting still need to go through the mobile app, hope it can post to Instagram directly in near future.

One of my Best investment!

Pros

sociamonials is a social media management tool that has helped me do everything from scheduling posts to analyzing my social media performance. The analytics tool is very helpful in showing us what content is working for us and what is not. I have used it for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and google business. Recently they have launched pinterest integration yet to try out.

Cons

There is a UI bug in 13 inch Macbook. Hope they fix it soon.

Great for content marketers

I manage social media for a handful of companies and i can write and schedule all the posts from one dashboard weeks in advance - a big time saver

Pros

Sociamomonials makes day to day management of your social media posts a breeze - Easy to add social media channels to it and scheduling is remarkably easy

Cons

The only downside need to keep re-authorising your social media accounts - its not a fault of the software though as its the social media providers that require t this - still, its only a 2 minute job