Sociamonials Reviews - Page 3

Brand New To The Software But So Far WOW

Pros

I have tried to use other software to manage all our social profiles but the layout is terrible. The stuff I want is hidden in the back and out of the way. With Sociamonials the good stuff is all upfront and the layout is easy to use.

Cons

So far I have not found any downside, I need to do some more tests on it, but so far two thumbs up.

Grear product

Pros

Very easy to use and customer support is excellent

Cons

No real cons value for money was excellent

A must have for social media management and marketing

The overall experience has been very positive

Pros

The contest feature itself is amazing. Social media management and post scheduling make it really a very comprehensive social media management tool.

Cons

With what the product claims to do, it seems really good. No con that I can think of but a feature request would be to add an option to keep track of mentions for certain keywords and brand names on social platforms.

Sociamonials has potential

Pros

I like how it's easy to post and publish and that we can see through the preview space what it will actually look like when posted on social media platforms.

Cons

I am not a fan of the calendar look. It doesn't look informative to me, especially that we have multiple social media platforms (e.g. 2 fb's). I cannot distinguish what I've posted to this FB account to another and the icons don't work that way. And I kinda miss the real icons for each of the social media platforms. It looks bland and unattractive. I'd really love an indicator on the icons that can help me distinguish this is a scheduled post for this account and for the other accounts as well. Or maybe have an option or tabs within Calendar view where each of the accounts has their own calendar view, I think that would be lovely.

Sociamonials Is an All-in-One Social Media Power House!

I am currently setting up a couple giveaway campaigns for two different clients. I was able to setup a demo in about fifteen minutes to sell the idea.

Pros

Now that Sociamonials have released their highly anticipated Agency features, this is by far my favorite thing they have to offer. I love the ability to re-brand the software and create workspaces that separate our accounts and have their own tracking but uses overall account limits. This is a powerful feature that you would have to pay a boatload anywhere else. There are a wide variety of campaigns you can run in addition to the publishing and ReQueue features.

Cons

I wish there was a bulk upload option for scheduling content. I also am looking forward to cname features for the agency to get rid of the sociamonials.com branding.

Great Product For Money and Improving

Overall really good product for the price looking forward to additional features.

Pros

Cost for the feature set is really good. Great entry level program to start scheduling and tracking what works for your social media channels.

Cons

Some initial bugs led to some weird image rotation issues on our FB channel. Video and media handling are improving but still need a little work. Hashtags and tagging individuals and groups not yet available.

Fantastic

My business is growing as a result of Sociamonials and I will continue to use it in the future. It has especially helped with keeping organised in terms of social media management.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the fantastic additional audience growth features which I feel really help my business and the customer support is also brilliant

Cons

The User Interface is what I like least about the software as I don't find it very appealing

Ever Growing Functionality

Still learning how to use it.

Pros

Access to many features that simplify the task of social media management as well as running contests. They seem very concerned with continually updating their features.

Cons

No automatic posting to Instagram. Good size learning curve but that's only because there are so many features! :)

Creative Engagement

We've increased out database by over 4,200 people and we've also generated photos and selfies for our social media campaigns with ease

Pros

Socialmonials has allowed us to do things we've wanted to do, but didn't really know how - like a photo contest or specialized give-away.

Cons

It was a bit confusing at first to set-up, and not having a cname diminishes the overall impact. They have indicated the cname is coming soon.

One Stop For Social Media Channels

It's helps on managing all social media channels in one stop.

Pros

Ability to post on all your social platforms in one dashboard. It's easy to use especially to integrate your social media accounts you don't need an expert to do that.

Cons

We don't have much dislikes with the platform and I think this platform is worth every penny especially if you are running an agency.

I use Sociamonials for clients and for my own business.

Pros

Sociamonials help my clients and me save on costs and time by tracking real business metrics in real-time. I can also easily create customized campaigns.

Cons

The coupon sharing isn't the best, but everything else is great!

Exceptional ROI Booster!

Pros

My workflow was simplified, testing was made easier and I now have a powerhouse at my fingertips. My favorite is being able to pinpoint which influencers are bringing the most traffic/sign ups!

Cons

Their design templates could be modernized and for the non tech people the customization of the landing pages will have a slight learning curve.

The Perfect Software For Managing Social Campaigns

Absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone :)

Pros

ability to schedule to multiple social media channels and accounts at the same time, ability to track everything (clicks, engagement, leads, etc.), and ability to have posts in categories which can be recycled through.

Cons

Still a few features being added but it's just getting better and better

Great Product

This saves me a lot of time. I am able to set up my posts, track clicks, and I haven't even done half the things with it.

Pros

It's easy to use. Works well. Saves me time.

Cons

Sometimes it has glitches and does odd things, but it's still new.

Great Program for Agency

Pros

This software is one of the many programs we have used for monitoring our clients social media accounts. I love the CRM system that is in place, it allows me and my team to keep our clients accounts up to date.

Cons

I wish this program had some more API capabilities and I wish the reports were more visually stimulating.

Great product, always improving

Socialmonials allows us to interact with our customers in new ways to keep them engaged with our brand. It's really a great combination of social media posting + engagement.

Pros

Great features. Great support. Great development team.

Cons

My one gripe is that the UI is a little dated. It seems this is getting better and I understand major updates are on the way.

SociaMonials Is Worth More than what it costs

Pros

it just makes it easy to put my reviews into the system. and then schedule it for posting. It's just a simple thing.

Cons

I am not sure if this is a systemic issue with IG but posting requires me to go to my mobile APP to complete the posting.

Streamlining Our Social Media

Pros

I like the ease with which social media for multiple platforms can be handled simultaneously, and the way that posts can easily be copied and reused with edits later.

Cons

It suffers from the same con as most social media management system - and it's not the fault of the software: Instragram integration is clunky.

Love this

It works good. I fully recommend

Pros

I fully recommend this app to small or large businesses I personally use this to help schedule post on my pages

Cons

Nothing really it is a very professional app

Lots of features and easy to use

Using it to quickly create giveaways and client campaigns.

Pros

Socialmonials has a bunch of features we were looking for and along with the ease of setting up campaigns it is a great addition to out marketing stack.

Cons

We didn't really find anything that we didn't like. The amount of features they give is impressive.

Stay on top of your Social Media Marketing

Pros

The service is very intuitive, feature rich and works wonders. Also their support has been quick to answer questions and provide personalized support, not just canned responses. (you know the kind!)

Cons

I think some of the templates can be improved/optimized to work even better.

Fantastic features. Love to see aesthetic improvements.

Pros

This software - especially the campaign dimension - is a game-changer: I can now offer referrals and giveaways and set it all up in just a few minutes - it really couldn't be easier. I'm very excited to see what this software will do for me over time: the initial signs are very strong.

Cons

I would say that the landing pages for the campaigns aren't the most beautiful things in the world. To be clear, they're far from ugly; but it'd be nice to see ongoing improvements on that front. In fairness, I'm sure it'll come -- they seem to be improving all the time.

Hi Rick, Thanks for the review! We will certainly be making ongoing design improvements.

Good software but big learning curve

Pros

I like the ability to schedule posts on multiple social media sites from one place. I have used several programs like this, but this one gives more posting options.

Cons

There is a big learning curve with this software and the user interface is not as intuitive as similar software.

Great platform to queue posts

Very good experience. I like that I can reference back to old posts and see how they performed

Pros

It is extremely user friendly once you figure it all out. Customer service was very responsive and patient with me when I was trying to figure it all out.

Cons

That it does not post directly to Instagram

Great social and promotion app

Have really loved the tool so far

Pros

I have other tools to manage social media accounts, however, Sociamonials mixes social curation with campaigns which is amazing!! Great features, can’t wait to see what’s next!

Cons

Would love to see more templates and a better campaign design tool.