Sociamonials Reviews - Page 5

Great social media management application

great and highly recommended for internet marketers

Pros

integration and scheduling of multiple social platforms

Cons

lack of integrations, other from that it is great software

Awesome and sophisticated tool with great support

Pros

- The build in queue feature is awesome! - I love the tracking features

Cons

- It has a bit of a learning curve - but there are good videos to watch

Great social media management platform

This app gives a nice dashboard and pretty good reporting features. Will be much more beneficial once we have the agency features completed

Pros

- Powerful Dashboard for complete social media management - Building engaging social contests and viral sweepstakes within minutes - Scheduling and automating the content on FB, Linkedin and Instagram

Cons

- Templates can be improved and make it more engaging

Good all round social media tool

A solid tool for social media related work.

Pros

This is a very feature packed and easy to use software.

Cons

I would like it to be better optimised to be used from mobile devices.

Great software

Pros

Marketing calendar, social media posts to multiple platforms

Cons

Cannot directly post on instagram without their mobile app

Great SMM tool!

Pros

Price Features Ease of use Customer service

Cons

Nothing to complain about to be honest its all good

A must tool for your business!

Pros

Ease of use, learning curve, dashboard and insights

Cons

none that I can think of but will update

Sharing Content via Social Media has Never Been Easier

Pros

Sociamonials is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like...

Engagement Powerhouse

It’s helped me solve some engagement problems and simplified our workflow in growing twitter and facebook.

Pros

Taking social networking beyond shouting at your customers to actually engaging them with contests, photos and more. There are many places you can schedule a tweet at but not many where you can host a competition and actually work on engagement.

Cons

The web interface can be a bit easy to get lost in - sometimes there are too many features.

The solution is very easy to learn, and very straight-forward to use!

Pros

The solution is very easy to learn, and very straight-forward to use!

Cons

Our only issue with the software has to do with Instagram specifically, and not with Socimonials. All posts to Instagram must be approved within the Instagram app, making the process of using Socimonials to post on Instagram a bit arduous. Overall, that's our only issue, and it isn't even with Socimonials, per se.

Manage social media and run campaigns

Sociamonials is an under-utilized tool. This will become extremely powerful if it can add two more features 1. Quiz type campaigns 2. # suggestions

Pros

1. Run different types of giveaway campaigns 2. Manage social media campaign 3. Flexibility to change display image for links 4. Direct posting to Instagram 5. Suggestion on optimal times based on your history

Cons

1. The user interface can be slightly easier to use

Making social media make sense

Pros

What I like the most of this app is the tracking capacity. Now we have a weekly report that states the efforts done in social media, post shares and states the clicks, likes, leads and sales that each has generated. This way we can feel secure about inverting more in social media. I also like other other features as planning the post in a simple interface and getting suggestions about the best time to post. Feaures like the Social CRM to know who is sharing your campaigns or using the sharing buttons, can be interesting.

Cons

What I like the less is having to add a new tracking pixel. The interface looks a bit old fashioned. And, sorry there are some features that I do not use as do still not integrate with my email service (Mautic).

Sociamonials does so many things I didn't know I needed!

I love the templates and how easy it was to get started using it. I use it specifically for marketing related postings. It was a great addition to my business tools.

Pros

This tool is a powerhouse! It's super easy to use and I love that it helps me target my campaigns by automatically tracking links.

Cons

I wish the social crm feature was more of an overall CRM, that would be great for my needs, but otherwise there's nothing bad I can say about this.

Functional and Easy

Pretty good. The photo drop situation has honestly been the biggest barrier between me and using the platform consistently. I’m not frustrated enough to cancel the subscription but I’m hoping the update comes sooner than later.

Pros

Super intuitive platform that took little to know time to figure out. I love the post previews and the ease of scheduling posts. Having the ability to link anything to Instagram is a huge plus these days too.

Cons

I’d love an auto-draft option. I’ve had perfectly crafted posts disappear into the ether in the past and it’s beyond stressful and frustrating. The only other con I honestly have is I’d love to see the ability to drop more than one photo into the media library at once. Dropping photos one at a time is tedious and devours time I simply do not have.

Sociamonials is a big help with my social media!

It’s great and the customer support has been excellent as well!

Pros

I love that I can create and schedule social media posts for all my social channels in one place. I make them schedule them and only need to return when I want to see the detailed reports! Sociamonials has made my life easier!

Cons

So far I have had zero issues or problems with sociamonials. It’s great!

Our Needs

We’re a small enough company that it didn’t feel like we needed all that Socialmonials had to offer,

Pros

Relative ease of use. Campaign set up.

Cons

Design quality. Tough learning curve.

More functionality than any tool in this price bracket

Very good, very attentive staff and an intuitive portal.

Pros

Sociamonials has been set-up as a marketing hub, the ability to join up campaign activity in one portal is phenomenal.

Cons

The design editor for the campaign landing pages is clunky, but the team has assured us they are working on improving it.

Social media campaign manager and contest creator

Founder is very active in Facebook group to support the community.

Pros

The ability to manage my social media profiles and send like accordingly to the best open timing. This is a feature that is similar to email marketing dripping but on a campaign level. It has lots of contest creation as well.

Cons

Some features in contest as not as mature.

Its a good concept if it works

Its aa good idea but unfortunately its hard to navigate and the dashboard is not what you expect from a social media software you expect

Pros

It's a good tool to bring all of your social media posts under the same roof

Cons

it's very difficult to work with especially when you schedule a post and a lot of times does not work

Does the job

My overall experience is good. It does what it needs to do. Only due to the missing API for linked in I stopped using it. Their customer service is very spot on and fast to help and provide solutions.

Pros

If you look for an easy to use social media planning tool this definitely does the job. It's fairly easy to use. and compared to a lot of more well-known planners especially with the Appsumo deal I bought it saves me a lot of money.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't have an API for linked in. Meaning your uploaded videos will be redirected to another page instead of being able to play straight through linked in itself

Good features but hard to use

We used only couple of times but not really a must have tool, messaging can be optimized and give more guide how to use the software

Pros

A lot features but UI and structure can be better

Cons

Ui not looks good some times functionality doesn't give proper guidelines how to use and operate

A nice tool to automate social media posts

Pros

The price is hard to beat, especially when purchased through AppSumo. The app interface is clear and even a beginner could use it. The option to schedule posts on category is a nice touch.

Cons

You need to use the phone app to post on Instagram, I hope they change this soon.

Sociamonials is about to be a big contender in the market! Look out Buffer and Hootsuite!

It's a great posting tool.

Pros

Simple UI. All accounts in one place for quick selection and posting

Cons

The advanced features like contest and refer a friend, are cumbersome and have too long of a learning curve for us. I wish it was simple to use and the editor could do more.

Pros

Testimonials particularly from high perceived trust sources help.

Cons

The pricing could be more competitive...

Great product

Pros

Social media marketing is getting more and more important, and this product has helped us take full advantage while spending minimal time on implementation.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve since there are so many parts to their offering. Worth it though.