Spectrio Logo

Spectrio Reviews - Page 2

JS

Jesse S.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Best user-friendly solution out there

Of all of the different CMS solutions out there for digital signage, Enplug gives you one of the most engaging experiences possible. Our employees enjoy this new solution and I've heard nothing but good feedback.

Pros

Enplug is extremely intuitive and user friendly. There is also a plethora of applications and features available to content creators. Enplug also updates screens in real time, meaning that you do not have to wait to see your changes. The app-based content is engaging and helps keep employees informed.

Cons

There are no stand out negatives about Enplug. We have been extremely satisfied with this solution so far. If I had to pick one thing that could be improved, I would say that it would be great to get some additional enterprise applications, such as a Yammer app and other Microsoft Apps like Microsoft Stream.

Jesse, thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use. Good news! Microsoft Teams is on our feature roadmap and we'll be sure to keep you updated.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

A very complete digital signage.

A quite important experience, let's say that it allows our developments to import solutions in real time, we can teach the rest of the team, we can create screen solutions to fix the screens of the same corporation, so the program itself has been very helpful for our developments.

Pros

The digital signage it offers is very important for the software development we do, we can use them on a minimum scale of how they are seen on a public screen and be able to do more tests in real time and resolve real-time errors, it has a good platform In order to leave notes, the same program allows us to interconnect other software to make comparisons.

Cons

On ultra-large screens it generates some loss of kb signals per second, which is something that is not annoying, something that does not happen on medium-sized or ultra-small screens where the communication between software and hardware is very complete, which is the strong point of the program.

Christa A.

A digital, interactive social experience

More social interactive, a great platform to showcase promotions, customers enjoy the changing content such as news, weather, maps, etc.

Pros

It creates a social platform for our customers to view promotions, menus, media posts, news, weather, traffic, sports and other fun apps. The digital ease of it allows me to keep it updated with fresh content that can keep viewers engaged. I enjoy being able to manage it from any computer and the changes take effect instantly. Our customers love seeing their photos/videos displayed on screen and getting to see other people's experiences be showcased. It's a great product, quick customer service, and having this as a feature in our center really adds to the overall social customer experience.

Cons

There will be times when the apps have issues which makes our display have a big "error" screen appear - this is obviously very unsightly, but normally after contacting their support team they get the issue resolved quickly and easily. If not, a quick system reset typically solves most problems. The available app selection has been increasing over the months, which I love, so I would like to continue to see a wider selection of apps to display. This service is not cheap, but if you want to add a social and digital experience to your business then it's a great feature to invest in.

We appreciate the in-depth review. It's great to hear that you've found Enplug to be easy to use and engaging for your customers! We apologize for the "error" screens you've seen, and we're hard at work on eliminating those errors! We're also working on a redesigned social media design that will be even more modern and interactive - so stay tuned! Lots more updates coming soon.

LB

Lucas B.

Textiles, 201-500 employees

Enplug Free Trial with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

My overall experience with Enplug is a 10/10. Client Partner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was able to help me every step of the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] accommodated delays and roadblocks we had in our project to allow us to fully explore the Enplug device and software. He was very professional and respectful and never tried to force his sales pitch - instead he used data and performance to prove his sales pitch as fact.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the variety of capabilities that it has. In addition to that, the creative flexibility is much greater than that of our previous provider. With around 40 different applications, I am excited to see the full potential of this software.

Cons

Every time I thought there was a capability that Enplug was missing, I was reassured that Enplug had this capability and was shown how to get that result. Really tough to nail down a specific con with this software. The ease of use is remarkable for someone like me with very little background in digital media/marketing.

Thank you for the great review, Lucas! We love hearing that Enplug has been able to provide you with the value, capabilities, and flexibility that your company needs. We also pride ourselves on our customer service, so I'm happy to hear that your Client Partner has provided you with such great support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. We appreciate your time and feedback!

SS

Scott S.

Signage has never been more easy to manage or engaging than this

I was researching digital signage options to implement for our Craft Brewery for over a year. What I found with the existing market were very time consuming, hard to manage software, and complicated setups even from all the big players in the market. I ran across Enplug during my search when they had just launched in 2014 focused exclusively on Social Media as their selling point, something not...

Cons

Hi Scott, Thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review! It's been a pleasure working with you and Alaskan Brewing. We're making some big moves this year and we're glad to have you along for the ride.

Marisa S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Looks slick, easy to set up and manage!

Pros

Our agents and staff love to get involved with the social feed by using our hashtags, and they love the weather app as well. We love being able to schedule our content in advance with graphics/videos and have the control to customize each display group to fit that location.

Cons

We have had a few faulty boxes that have had to get replaced. Wish it was easier to switch displays between groups without having to reset the box and be at the location in person...just have to do a lot of thinking/planning/adjusting on how to organize the groups to make it easiest to manage. Would be great to have stats that show which pieces of content are getting shown the most and be able to see live in the dashboard what's displaying on each screen at that moment. Would love to approve/deny/favorite social posts individually on each display group instead of the apply all method.

Hi Marisa, Thank you for the review and for being a great customer. Great to hear the social feeds have been engaging! To address your notes: 1. We're always testing new media player devices to find the most affordable yet reliable option. 2. We're adding the ability to switch devices between display groups this month! 3. We're adding the ability to get content play stats this month! 4. We're adding live display previews in early Q2. 5. We're launching a new and very much improved social wall experience in February. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

VT

Vahagn T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

#1 Digital Signage Solution

We consider more than hundreds of screens across the country. Moreover, we are monitoring each of them online and may take screenshots to figure out what is displaying at ​each screen.

Pros

It is the best solution to create designed, beautiful digital signage with autogenerated content and easy to deploy platform. In fact, Enplug helps to create your own branded television broadcast​. Sounds unbelievable​, but true. Moreover, you don't need to have a team to maintain it. The person with minimal computer skill may manage the system. It is really easy, but truly​ powerful​. As for me, after Enplug I don't opt, because I definitely​ know, what is the best.

Cons

An Instagram app periodically ask for reauthorization. It annoying, but the responsibility for it is on the Facebook side​. They are changing APIs from time to time, so as a ​user I have to follow​ ​ their rules.

Vahagn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. It's great to read how you find our software user-friendly and powerful. We do our best to help customers have a smooth transition when updates are made due to API changes from apps. We will be launching new apps, more details coming soon!

BC

Bill C.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Enplug is the Apple equivalent. Just like your sales guy said.

We use it very simply to broadcast our favorite social media posts, information about financial education seminar schedules, sales and membership campaigns, celebrations and community involvement — plus a touch of local flavor from your news feeds.

Pros

It's graphically designed and engineered to be simple and intuitive.

Cons

My experience has been all good. Someone from my marketing team (Marissa Frost) who is in charge of our social media marketing may have some negative experience feedback.

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to review Enplug. We like hearing that our software is simple and intuitive. It's great to hear you're keeping your customers engaged by displaying membership campaigns, social media posts and more. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps! You'll find it easy to share by choosing any of our stunning templates.

ER

Emily R.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Expensive, Buggy and Poor Support

This is a review of Enplug Digital Signage software. With the advent of smart tv's, their product is becoming obsolete. They charge $200+ for a streaming device which is buggy – we had 1 faulty device upon receipt and another 2 that subsequently died. Upon reaching out to support to fix or replace the dead devices, they simply stopped responding to my emails. Next step, cancellation of their service due to poor products, competitive pricing elsewhere and poor customer service. I emailed them to cancel. No response for weeks. I call to confirm cancellation and they can't find my account. Ask for my account number – it is NO WHERE to be found on their website. I get transferred around to various people who can not help in cancelling my account and shoved back into an email support thread.

Pros

Nothing good to say about the software Enplug.

Cons

Poor customer service. Weak customer account portal on website. Buggy devices that arrive defective, stop working randomly and not competitively priced.

JE

James E.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Football Stadium Digital Screens made by a Beginner!

Prior to having access to EngagePHD, I would have to go around to every screen in my stadium and take down printed menus, put up new ones for different prices levels/events. Now, after installing digital menu boards, which I also purchased through Ping, I am able to, almost instantly, update all of my screens from a desktop computer. There project management team and design team are fantastic to work with as well. Thank you Ping!

Pros

Ease of use Quality of images Constant support from company I am by no means a graphic designer, but with a large amount of menu changes for events, EngagePHD makes me feel like I am one! Thank you!

Cons

While this is not a "con", because I haven't found any yet, I just wish there was a smart phone app, because the desktop website is a little difficult to navigate from my phone. It can be done however, as I've stood in front of a screen and updated it from my phone.

RS

Rapeepun S.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to setup, manage and monitor--all from one dashboard!

We use Enplug to manage content displayed on digital displays located around the university. As an IT department, we also assist other departments in setting up their devices and content. Once we've trained them how to us Enplug, they're good to go on their own.

Pros

Enplug web dashboard allows me to easily replace, add content, manage display groups and displays, and remotely refresh or monitor what's being displayed at each location from one same page. Managing users are also a breeze. There's no need to read the 'how-to' page as everything is self-explanatory. The best part is in displaying content on new devices. You can copy the content you already have onto the new one being setup. Just a few clicks and the new display is ready to go!

Cons

At times, we had to try a few times during the first setup. Mostly it's related to the connection (which could be user's issue). But once it's done, it works like a charm.

Rapeepun, thank you for submitting a review about Enplug. We are so pleased to hear how you can easily manage your content and users. You shared one of the reasons you chose Enplug was due to our robust social media features. We are excited to share with you we will be adding more capabilities with social media in our ticker feature and Zoning App. Stay tuned!

PM

Peter M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment

Pros

Enplug seamlessly consolidates our social media traffic into a visitor friendly feed that encourages them to post about our destination, increasing the overall level of online exposure our destination receives.

Cons

Recent updates to the back end made approvals slightly more cumbersome as we have our signage software set to display only approved traffic that we moderate post by post.

Peter, thank you for your feedback. Have you tried our pre-approve feature for your connected accounts? This means any of your connected accounts will automatically publish the posts to your displays. We are happy to hear you find our software a good investment for your company. Showcasing your social media posts on your screens will encourage your visitors to follow and post on social media. Happy displaying!

Mahath M.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Glitches

There are so many benefits mostly advertisement; it explores us more opportunity to do a better advertisement and make more profit out of it. Apart from the workspace stability this is a good application and I am sure that you guys can do better to improve the customer experience . Thanks

Pros

This is the first time using an application like this and I like the whole thing works.

Cons

This could be far better. - the layout workspace is limited. every time you have to adjust zoom in and zoom out to see what we have done. if you zoom out the whole menu go smaller for resolving this it should have zoom out option just for the workspace display and the side menu bar stay the same size. - When you do a preview of the layout you have to zoom out the browser otherwise you won't be able...

KG

Kathy G.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Easy app to use and to display on our social media wall

Free visual on-screen in-store advertising.

Pros

The app is intuitive when working. Picks up our social media accounts posts and specified hashtags by other users for display on our Social Media Wall. Kind of like a free visual in-store advertising for us.

Cons

the glitches that drops our social media posts from being picked up by Enplug for display. Also, the number of hashtags for social media (currently set at 3) is very LIMITING.....

Hi Kathy, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear the app has been intuitive. I'm sorry to hear about the issue that some posts are being dropped. Usually this happens if the posting account is private or if there's a strict filter setting. Please get in touch with us so we can help you address this and answer any other questions.

Nick C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 employees

Incredible Digital Signage Solution

We are using Enplug as our employee communication solution to reach over 7,000 employees at their facilities for the latest in company and site-specific communication. We publish slides, integrate social media and share regular video update messages from our CEO across 150+ endpoints. We have HR team members and admins at each facility who post site-specific comms and employee recognition content, and the app-based cloud solution has been incredibly easy for them to learn.

Pros

Affordable Ease-of-use Zoning app makes layouts a breeze App-based Cloud-based Lightning fast support SSO login

Cons

N/A, even if there are small quirks, one email to the support team gets any issue resolved in an instant!

Thanks for your review, Nick! It's great to hear that our product is working for you seamlessly across multiple locations. We value your feedback and will share your praise with our support team. Thanks again for your time!

Ac

Alex c.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Simple, user friendly, and helpful

only took me a few minutes to learn and the options are endless. I would highly recommend this to business looking to market upcoming programs or relay information to their customers.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and fully customizable to meet our companys needs. it provides a "wow factor" when customers come through the door and are able to see our company content". What I like most about enplug is how easy it makes relaying promotions or information to our customers in real time!

Cons

when I program something to display, it only gives me the option to set as priority play or to set between every 2 other graphics but I cannot set it display between every other graphic.

Thanks for the great review, Alex! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug so easy to use. We appreciate the great feedback and recommendation.

11-50 employees

EnPlug was a great tool to help with our company's rebrand

Rebranding an existing store while changing the core offering was not an easy task. EnPlug's display helped us add an extra "wow" factor to our design and it allowed our customers to generate the reviews that help us convert at a higher rate in the store. Highly recommend

Pros

Software is plug and play, dashboard is self intuitive, customer support has been responsive on the few occasions they were needed, and provides a one-stop solution for broadcasting our own branded ads alongside user generated content.

Cons

Price is a little higher than some other options, but they more than make up for it in the functionality department. Others were cheaper, but it meant giving up a key feature or two that enPlug did offer.

Hello, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that Enplug was a valuable part of your company's rebranding strategy. We have lots more features coming soon!

BT

Bob T.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Tool for HR's Communication Toolbox

Nothing but positive. Now I can review/approve slides, graphics, and videos for both plant or companywide distribution. It saves a lot of time. This is one tool in the HR Communication Toolbox that requires little effort and allows you to focus your energies on other communication tools such as emails, postcards, postings, voicemail blasts, and text messages.

Pros

Very easy to plug and play new and revised slides, graphics, or video. The ability to integrate and manage slides, graphics, and videos with multiple display units at separate locations streamlines the entire process from a Corporate HR perspective.

Cons

To ensure properly display of content and graphics from PowerPoint presentation slides, they generally have to be converted to jpeg files.

We appreciate the great feedback, Bob! I'm happy to hear that Enplug is helping you streamline your communications and that you find it so easy to use. I will share your feedback with our team. And be sure to be on the lookout for new updates. Thanks again for your review!

LW

Leah W.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

BEST software program for Marketing Professionals and companies of any size!

Before we discovered Enplug, we did everything old school...loaded USB's with content, ran downstairs to plug it in the Smart TV...then ran back downstairs again every time there was a tiny change made to an ad. With Enplug NONE of this has to happen ever again! We can control all the content under one hub and make changes at anytime, from anywhere. There was no hesitation at all when I was asked if this was a product we should invest in. Now we use Enplug currently at 3 different properties for not just our members but to communicate information to our employees too.

Pros

* Very easy to upload new ads * Already built templates available * Features to auto schedule and remove ads at a certain date *Remote access - we have these set up at 3 of our properties and it can be managed by one person from one computer if needed * Integrates with your social media & YouTube platforms * Very easy to set up and mange

Cons

Nothing! I have no complaints about this product since day one!

Thank you for taking the time to review Enplug, Leah! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying all our features and that you've found Enplug to be easy to set up and manage. We appreciate your feedback. And as always, stay tuned for new features!

KM

Katryn M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Great product

Excellent.

Pros

We're a small/lean team that has to move quickly - the simplicity and ease of use of this product allows us to move at the speed of the business. Pulling in the social feeds is also helping as we continue to make progress on enabling social across the company.

Cons

you've fixed it -- now we can more easily than ever upload a pic (versus having to upload a movie or pic to a ppt slide). no complaints. great product.

Katryn, thanks for your review! We understand the importance of making our software easy so you can move at the speed of your business. We love hearing you're displaying your social media posts throughout your office. It's a great way to keep your team involved in the process. We are glad we were able to make it easier to upload an image. Check out our new graphic reordering feature!

tk

tracey k.

Great Communicator

From day one we were able to launch the program an easily begin to add our flyers, daily programs and menus. If something cancels, super easy to add something and delete.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and easy to change if you need to cancel a program/class.

Cons

Thus far no cons. We have had a great experience

Thank you for your review, Tracey. We are happy to hear you find our software user-friendly and how you are able to easily communicate with your community. Stay tuned for more great features!

CB

Colleen B.

Food Production, 10,001+ employees

Did not even need Enplug for Dummies

In a production plant setting, it can be challenging to make announcements when start times are staggered. Not everyone reads fliers posted on the walls. When I mix it up with Enplug to include sports highlights, local news and weather to be incorporated with corporate communications and announcements, everyone seems to be staying well informed.

Pros

The web training/trainer was extremely thorough and easy to grasp. I am sometimes resistant to change, but LOVE using the software. I can customize any communication easily, and it looks like a graphics team designed it. Quick and easy to change out daily. I noticed that more and more of our Associates are paying attention during breaks to see what new slides have been added.

Cons

I find it a bit more challenging to upload videos, but that is my learning curve and I am beginning to streamline it more each time.

Thanks for the great feedback, Colleen! I'm happy to hear that our training was effective and you find our software so easy to use. We also love to hear how our customers are utilizing digital signage, so it's great to hear it's been an effective communication tool in your production plant.

Retail, 11-50 employees

The Best By Far on the Market!

I have several hundred screens deployed in almost 75 locations and I can manage them in 15 minutes a week. I can set up groups and deploy different content to different stores with a click of a mouse

Pros

The simple fact that you can control multiple locations from a cloud based system makes my life easy. The designer is simple to operate. Scheduling content is a breeze! You can even schedule assets to expire so you never need to manually remove content.

Cons

Cons are hard to find, but the fact that they do not use simple fonts, and you need to set up "Styles" can be a pain

BS

Beverly S.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Consistent Company-Wide Communication

Enplug allow our organization to feel like one company despite the distance and time difference between offices.

Pros

Enplugs allows us to get our company messages and initiatives across our many locations in real-time in a fun way.

Cons

The dashboard can use some improvements in it's look and feel.

Beverly, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's exciting to read that you find it fun to share messages at many of your locations. Our goal is to keep all your team members connected whether it's in a different office or a remote team member. We are currently working on new features and look for our dashboard. Stay tuned!

ST

Steve T.

PingHD for Convention Center

PingHD are very responsive to my questions and respond quickly to tickets. They have a small dedicated team who care about their software and about their clients. The software is reliable, the responsive design allows us to access the software quickly and easily from any device (computer, phone, tablet etc.). Overall very happy with PingHD and the service they provide.

Pros

Customer service and support has been outstanding. PingHD are responsive to questions and issues, they stand behind their product and if there is an issue, they make it right. Integration with our room booking software – all events are downloaded into PingHD and displayed on digital signs automatically. Templates can be updated / changed easily by non-technical staff. Changes can be made from either a computer or smartphone. Tight integration with SOC (software on chip) screens enables us to schedule on/off times, receive network and temperature info for each screen and alert us to any offline players. Hardware purchase is cost effective as we don’t need an external media player, a big step forward compared to many other signage platforms.

Cons

Software could be more intuitive, however, after using the software on a regular basis this issue is trivial.