Spectrio Logo

SS

Sevan S.

Alternative Medicine, 201-500 employees

Helpful digital signage software

Can’t complain too much about the software it’s a good solution for digital signage

Pros

I like how easy it is to add or remove products from the menu

Cons

The formatting and lack of maximum characters to fit in allotted spaces can be annoying. Sometimes it won’t show an error online that will be awry on the menus

DM

Desi M.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Positive Feedback for Enplug

Enplug displays are a big part of our business. We have one screen to advertise and another for interactive social media.

Pros

The effective of the screens within our business.

Cons

Would like to see more apps than what's available.

Desi, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We love how you're utilizing social media apps to engage your customers! By displaying your new promotions and items, will increase orders and awareness. Stay tuned for new apps!

KB

Kimberley B.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Best option for updated curated video content

Please see my first paragraph above.

Pros

Everything. I love that I can choose content from uploaded videos, YouTube videos, uploaded still shots, Twitter, and RSS feeds. This means that what I display at our events on the booth monitors is relevant and timely - exactly what you need at an event. I can personally update the content so I'm not reliant on anyone else on our team. Or, I can ask someone else to do it if I'm too busy with onsite...

Cons

I can't think of anything. This is one of the easiest and most useful tools I use.

gG

gonzaless G.

Computer Hardware, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great product and Excellent Support

To date, I have been utilizing Enplug to push out our messaging to parents and students in our school Atrium with the latest school news and health recommendations. The options we have are terrific! Thank you Enplug!

Pros

I really like the user friendly interface. It's well organized and so easy to utilize the tools.

Cons

None so far. Everything we've needed, Enplug has been able to deliver on. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our user-friendly interface and find our tools easy to use. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience!

JA

Juan A.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Good quality

We did have some issues concern loading, Change information, update , all issues was fixing and back to run business.

Pros

I do like the easy way to do what we need, also very good help and customers service.

Cons

The different way to access and decide letters from, background colors , design.

ZB

Zach B.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great Signage Platform

We use the menus at all store locations across multiple states and it looks great and I really like having a single sign on for all.

Pros

Very easy to use and configure. I was able to figure it out without being taught and that was my favorite part.

Cons

No complaints, I haven't had any problems.

BS

Beverly S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

International Communication

With Enplug, we have been able to solve how we are able to share information to our employees quickly. It helps us keep our team members engaged.

Pros

We have the ability to updates posts from anywhere, anytime. We have Enplug installed in multiple offices and we are able to have control over what our employees see worldwide.

Cons

It freezes time and time again so we do have to check and make sure that all monitors are functioning regularly.

EL

Eric L.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

EngagePHD is a great solution for our Digital Signage needs

The salesman and staff are great to work with. I get great support from their technical support crew.

Pros

Ease of use for everyday user. Great customer support. Build your own screen layouts. You have full control of what you want things to look like.

Cons

No real time display monitoring. You can see a screen shot of what the display looks like taken every few min, but not a real time stream or consistent screenshot of the player itself.

TO

Tom O.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Intuitive and simple, great from start to finish

Great for in store promotion

Pros

Easy to use, does what it's supposed to with 100% up time, flexible and I can control remotely. Very affordable great value.

Cons

Could use more apps and more customization for apps. For example, my TripAdvisor reviews get cut off and only show the first couple lines.

Hi Tom, Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear the system has been performing well for you. I'll share the feedback about TripAdvisor with my team.

DB

David B.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

Pros

The control center on the computer is very easy to use, and the customer support team is very responsive when there is anything you need.

Cons

The android boxes are moody. They sometimes need to be reset, but otherwise the system works great

LK

Lauren K.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

A great digital monitor solution

Enplug has been an incredible vendor. The customer service is top-notch and exceeds my expectations every time. Their staff is very knowledgeable and FAST in responding to any question. They're extremely helpful and responsive during the on-boarding process. We've been with them almost a year and I wish every vendor we worked with was like Enplug.

Pros

The hardware is easy to install and the software has a lot of apps to power any type of content I want to display - social media posts, custom-made graphics, sports scores, weather, etc.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. It's easy to use and meets our needs.

NS

Nicolette S.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 employees

We love our Enplug

Pros

We love the ability to communicate across all of our offices through Enplug. It's been very user-friendly affordable and reliable. All of my customer service experiences have gone above and beyond in a timely manner. We are currently expanding our use of Enplug to more offices because it's such a helpful platform for our business.

Cons

We haven't had anything negative so far.

BB

Ben B.

Love the remote access to monitors

Pros

drag and drop images is nice and easy to use. its also very portable and easy to switch from tv to tv if needed.

Cons

fans become caked with dust and shut off over time. this also caused one of our enplug units to not work properly anymore.

RS

Rodger S.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Spectrio....a work in progress

Slow, slow slow. Still waiting on a functioning unit after 2 months.

Pros

Seems to be relatively easy to use. but we will see.

Cons

So far they have sent over 2 boxes to try and neither have worked. They promised they were sending over a better version suited to our needs but its been over 6 weeks and nothing has shown up. seems they don't value potential business very much.

AP

Armand P.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great product, wonderful device, fantastic portal

Very happy with the overall experience. The device has been easy to operate and install, and the portal has been very easy to navigate.

Pros

The portal allows you to set schedules and run times for images specifically. Other vendors require you to a create slideshows and manage each show. Enplug's set up allows me to have more control over what is displayed.

Cons

I would like the portal better if it had a mobile app to control the devices through. Additionally, I would like if we could customize the colors and layout of the general slides (stocks, weather, etc.).

Daniel H.

Great

Pros

the device is easy to use, the app of the instagram wall, easy to connect, and they give a great support

Cons

email alert sometimes is not show the device name, I need music in the device in all the apps, and some app In Spanish

AA

Adeyemi A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Enplug: Good to have, if...

Lovely team at Enplug Africa. Used Enplug on 3 occasions, Like the team's response time on and off offline. Also like the flexibility in your prices.

Pros

SOlution is unique, your simple and beautiful display interface is the killer for me. Of the several platforms I have explored, giving yours my best rating. On the backend, I like the fact that you can prime SM images engagement by uploading photos yourself.

Cons

Not cool with fact that when you upload multiple photos on facebook, the solution picks on the first photo for display. Inability to get a selected tweet/post stay long on the screen for a long time. (see livetweetapp as ref.) Software/Platform loading time. locations with poor bandwith should also be taken into consideration. I dont like the fact that when I remove a selected tweet/post that has been displayed, I cant recall again easily till I refresh the page.

Hi Adeyemi, Thanks for writing a review, and we appreciate the feedback. Our Facebook integration only shows posts on your Facebook wall, and it can only support one photo as you noticed. If you want to show more photos, the easiest way is using our Graphics App with import options from Dropbox, Google Drive, and many others. We're working on making the platform better for areas with low bandwidth, and the device should keep running when the internet is disconnected. Again thanks for the review and we're glad you've had a good experience with our reseller in Africa!

SF

Sean F.

Enplug For The Win!

There are so many pros to Enplug that we enjoy, especially comparing it to the many competitors I've sat down with over this past year. (I still like to hear out other companies to see if they have something better to provide. So far, nothing compares.) The main one being our interaction on Instagram increasing with an average of about 200% at every location. That's the obvious one though. The real...

Cons

HI Sean, Thanks for the kind words. It's great working with your team at Riot Hospitality and we look forward to big things to come. - Team Enplug

CM

Craig M.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Dive Bar

Helps us display our menu and specials all the time in an easy to access location for all our guests. The ability to always be promoting and engaging our guests is a plus as well. It has cut down time taking orders and increased guest interaction, satisfaction and retention.

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility is what first sold me.

Cons

I wish some of the features had a random setting so it's less of a loop. On the images and the youtube would be great. We post our menu, specials and funny videos so having them be more random would def help the guests not feel like they;re watching a loop.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Love Enplug!

I look forward to Hallmark Labs and Enplug growing together!

Pros

It serves Hallmark Labs purpose perfectly. We needed a way to post updates and communication across our offices, while still being able to keep things customized and fun.

Cons

The software drops from wifi often, and it is probably the hardest thing ever to try to use the remote control when you're getting connected.

BB

Bradley B.

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Happy with the service!

Pros

It's easy to add and change content. It's perfect for our needs and helps keep employes informed in a timely and eye-cathing fashion.

Cons

Not really a con, but since I'm physically separated from the screens I manage, when there's an outage, I don't know right away. Also have lingered outages on one of the four screens regularly.

GD

Ginger D.

Fine Art, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Clear Communication

Pros

Enplug offers our school the opportunity to celebrate the achievements of our students and faculty as well as keeping everyone abreast of upcoming activities.

Cons

I have not been able to get video to work on any of the displays.

Ginger, thank you for taking the time to write a review about Enplug. By displaying your school's achievements it increases engagement among your staff and students. You can easily upload videos through our Graphics and Video App. We do not see any support tickets about this. We would've happily assisted you to get you to your goal! In the future, please don't hesitate to contact our support.

Hanna B.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Love this product - it engages our guests and encourages additional discretionary spend.

Pros

This makes tech easy, it pushes the promotions we want, drives traffic to the places, times, and sites we desire, all with remote updates and easy installation. Cannot say enough great things about this product and all of its functionality.

Cons

It's a touch expensive TBH. But after time passes and text continues to improve, I believe that will change.

Hi Hanna, Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing how Enplug engages guests and increases traffic. Lots of new features coming soon - so stay tuned and check our App Market at enplug.com/apps!

Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

HD Ping

Pros

I like that this software enables me to control many different viewers at one time.

Cons

At times, it seems not to respond to commands. i.e. Force Refresh.

LD

Lee D.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

Love Enplug!

Very happy with Enplug it's the ability to provide our company instant, flexible, and reliable communication.

Pros

Super easy to use, flexible, and provides me complete control from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The processing of large video files can sometimes be an issue.