Spectrio Logo

Spectrio Reviews - Page 5

Iv

Ingrid v.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great quality software, which is easy to use and Enplug has THE BEST customer service,

no more directory strips which can take up to a month to produce - instant gratification with digital directory strips

Pros

Quality software which is easy to use - has a lot of features that we don't use at the moment but they are there. And, if there is a problem, the customer service is absolutely great.

Cons

It's a little pricey

DH

Daisy H.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

EngagePHD Sells for you!

EngagePHD is easy to work with and offers many options for best featuring your products. The very best customer care and fast response time. It's a fairly robust system, so having someone dedicated to really uncovering all the assets and setting up your layout is key.

Pros

Easy to use software with Real-time updates. I love the display options and they offer excellent support whenever I need assistance- any day of the week.

Cons

There is a lot to know on the back end to use the full functionality, just wish I had more time to allocate to creating!

SH

Steven H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Chiro review

Prefer speaking to someone rather than back and forth emails

Pros

Customability of the software and it’s apps

Cons

Price Too expensive for my current usage

MH

Michelle H.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

We use Enplug to display information including motivational messages, kudos and achievements!

Help motivate staff and improve communications.

Pros

Enplug is easy to use and you are able to make updates quickly. The displays help brighten the office and our staff enjoy the shout outs they receive.

Cons

I really do not have any dislikes for this software. I find it very easy to add and edit items as needed.

JB

Justin B.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Great platform! Very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use! Customer service is always very prompt and responsive.

Cons

Licensing fee is a little pricey but you get what you pay for

ML

Michael L.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Great In-house display

In-house corporate display

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, and number of features make this very useful for our corporate displays

Cons

The inability to easily swap out display items in bulk.

Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience. We offer bulk functionalities like assigning and unassigning one asset to varous displays as well as assigning various graphic assets to one or many displays. We hope these functionalities help achieve your goal!

JS

Jonathan S.

USC Price Commencement Ceremony Digital Signage

We needed a powerful but cost-effective way of showcasing social media on large rear projection screens during our commencement ceremony. The simplistic user interface and streaming media device combined with the ability to capture posts from all major social media platforms while still having the ability to moderate them, made Enplug the obvious choice for us. Most packages / services that come...

Cons

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for the great review! We loved the photos from your commencement ceremony and hope to work with USC Price again in the future.

MN

Melissa N.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Enplug Review

I use this software everyday and like the overall ease of use.

Pros

The ease of use is great. I have had no problems uploading any of my designs.

Cons

I would like to move the date and time to the bottom of the screen. Maybe even include an ticker along the bottom letting viewers know the local news.

SW

Sam W.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Dynamically Convenient

Pros

My most favorite feature of Enplug is the availability of pre-made plasma slide content in times such as these when our designers can't handle much more on the design plates when we could need important COVID-19 slides as soon as yesterday in some cases. The ability to edit and customize these slides to fit our brand is quintessential for these times.

Cons

The social media slides could benefit from looking a tad more native to whatever platform they're coming from.

Sam, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We are happy to hear that you are using our COVID - 19 Templates and are able to customize them aligning with your brand. We know right now it's important time to keep your team and customers safe. We will be releasing our new Safety App with safety reminders including important safety reminders on social distancing, machinery use and more.

LK

Laura K.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Enplug

Overall our experience is positive - Nice clean look, compared to typical Metrics boards.

Pros

The ability to have metrics available on the shop-floor - all screens can be updated at the same time.

Cons

There are some glitches that required time to figure out with customer service.

JC

Joe C.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Technology Officer

Sometimes on a scheduled reboot an error still appears on the screen that Enplug stopped working

Pros

Ease of use, clean and easily navigable UI - I likey

Cons

Options in certain apps are not as robust like Simple Sign - I'd like to see it more flexible with using different fonts and font color as well as transitioning background pictures . I know "Simple" is appropriate for it would be great to have another app that gives this flexibility

CW

Chad W.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Simple to Use Digital Signage

Enables us to shift away from time consuming, static printed menus to dynamic, active digital menus.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to navigate. Makes it simple to customize displays and make changes on the fly.

Cons

Not applicable - once we did a quick training session we were good to go:)

FA

Fatima A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Enplug works good for internal Communications

Pros

The ease of use is great and their customer support has been fast and responsive

Cons

It can have updates which can cause issues, which take longer than I'd like to resolve Some of the emojis from social media posts don't show up

AD

Amanda D.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Easy way to promote your work!

We've been able to share more information with staff and visitors than before.

Pros

We love having Enplug to showcase our social media efforts, videos and important messages around the office, especially those who don't see it on a regular basis. It keeps us all in the know!

Cons

I wish there were reminders about posts needing approval. I also don't like how the allocation between apps changes each week.

Amanda, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear that you're enhancing your internal communications through Enplug! We appreciate your feedback about the reminders and allocation between apps. Our product manager will be reaching out shortly to help assist you with this. In the meantime, check out our new Holidays and Countdown apps! A perfect way to celebrate and countdown events in your office.

SA

Shel A.

Mining & Metals, 201-500 employees

My Review

I like the product more now than four years ago. It is more streamlined, and the instructions are clearer. In my new position, EngagePHD is part of my job functions again and at first I was not pleased because it was not very user friendly in the past. But, I am very excited about it now and am happy to use it.

Pros

It is easier to use and navigate through than when I used it 2 years ago.

Cons

Familiarizing myself with the other capabilities outside of my normal functions takes some time.

NI

Nabil I.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent product

The technology is very useful on projecting and marketing purposes which could be one of the first among its competitors

Pros

The software & the technology and how easy to setup

Cons

The WiFi strength and price is a little bit above average

Alexandra J.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Love EngagePHD!

Pros

I love how user friendly it is. Whenever I need to task something on this software to a coworker, there are no issues.

Cons

Sometimes the digital screens glitch or do not match what I scheduled for them.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Useful tool for distributing information

Enplug has helped us share company information on events, key dates and milestones, metrics, social media responses and videos with ease across the organization.

Pros

Enplug software is fairly simple to configure to allow streaming of websites, slides, text, images, videos.

Cons

UI could be improved a bit to allow novice users to connect with other sites and define specific time periods.

TL

Tatiana L.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great Program!

We use this to upload events and show guest what is going on. This is very easy to work with and also looks amazing!

Pros

Very easy to use yet it is very very professional.

Cons

Everything here is great! There are no Cons.

LH

Lamont H.

Utilities, 501-1,000 employees

Enplug works for PWC

Helps us provide another platform to communicate to our employees. Serves as a internal billboard.

Pros

I can appreciate the software' ease of use and functionality.

Cons

Program freezes up more often than I prefer.

AD

Amber D.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

LOVE Enplug! So easy to use and great for corporate communication needs!

We use Enplug as a communication tool to our employees. It is great to have both company information and fun facts displayed in break room, coffee bars and other high traffic areas. It really helps everyone stay informed and on the same page.

Pros

We primarily use it as a communication took to push info out to our employees so it is very simple to use and a different way to get information to our employees. The fact that it is easy to use, while I am tech savvy it is nice to login to a logical. It is also easy to train and have multiple users in the system.

Cons

I wish I could upload videos, it would be helpful to have live stream option when we do all company meetings, but I am being told that capability is in the pipeline.

SC

Sophia C.

Public Relations and Communications, 201-500 employees

Pretty Good Software

Not bad at all. As long as all the material I uploaded is displaying (and properly) on the screens.

Pros

I can upload as much as I want . I can connect to social media.

Cons

I wish there was a way to automatically display the screens in the order I need. I also wish there was a way to schedule slides to run, for example, every first of the month, every day of a specific month(s), etc. Kinda like how you set up recurrences in Microsoft Outlook. Sometimes, my tech team has issues connecting the software to the actual screens at our transit hubs.

GD

Garrison D.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Philadelphia Union MLS Supporter Shield Winners Use ENPLUG to stay engaged and prepare the team

I wish it better linked with other Microsoft products

Pros

The professional sport world is FLUID and constantly changing. Enplug allows us to very quickly and professionally update plans for the day and ensure the facility schedule reflects this.

Cons

I wish it linked better with microsoft office products

Thanks, Garrison! We love hearing about your Enplug experience! And we appreciate the feedback - I will be sure to share it with our support team. We're always coming out with new solutions based on our customer feedback so stay tuned!

JS

Jessi S.

Government Relations, 201-500 employees

Love the Accessibility

They're really efficient and we haven't had too many problems!

Pros

I love that I can make changes within seconds. Since I work with a system that has multiple locations it saves me a ton of time!

Cons

I wish there was a way to view the screens live like on a dashboard instead of having to click and take screenshots of single screens.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Easiest way to show your selection

Pros

Easy to use, very straightforward to learn/teach, immediate updates

Cons

The margins are a little tricky to maneuver/change without messing up the entire menu