Spectrio Logo

KS

Kent S.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Nice Balance Between User-Friendly Design Tools and Custom Graphics

We put up two displays in our church. One targeted community visitors entering via a common hallway and has the goal of welcoming and wayfinding. The second targeted church members at coffee hour and has the goal of reinforcing our connection to God, to each other and to the world at large. In the beginning, we had some issues with connectivity, screen freezes and image resolution but the tech staff was always available and helpful and we got these all ironed out.

Pros

The way simple apps are provided to create professional graphics. I use Microsoft Publisher to create my display panels. I know Adobe Illustrator is the choice of pros, but for us weekend warriors and church volunteers, AI has a big learning curve.

Cons

Would have liked to see a few tutorials from users showcasing thier communication goal, their end product and how they went about designing it. Took me awhile to figure out what to use to create my panels. Also would be nice if PDF files could be directly imported rather than have to convert them to PNG or JPG. Also have more options than Google for calendar source input.

JM

Jeffery M.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Very happy we pick enplug.

Love it from the first meeting I had with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way until I receive the software. Fast friendly and very quickly responsive when we had questions about anything.

Pros

Jeff: that it very user friendly, inside my company hr used it the most and they can navigate away the software with no problems at all. Also we shipped some to our out of state building and they go also was able to use the plug and play features with ease.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about the software.

Jeffery, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you find our software user friendly and how HR is able to communicate with your team. Stay tuned for more great features!

KR

Katie R.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Easy To Use and Very Helpful Communication Method

Very easy and simple program to learn, Enplug has really helped us communicate more effectively and efficiently with all of our employees.

Pros

I like how easy it is to post a quick announcement. There are no difficulties that discourage use of the product.

Cons

The quality of design and effects on the creative side of the program could be better.

Thanks for the great review, Katie! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug easy-to-use and efficient. I will also share your feedback with our team. We appreciate it!

BB

Bo B.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

VP

Moving towards digital menus vs static is an important transition for our brand. Having the ability to remotely update and control menus from one central location is important.

Pros

Flexibility and ability of remote updates and control

Cons

Fee based per screen, not per location. We utilize multiple screens per location.

NB

Noel B.

Good

Pros

The overall use of the software is relatively easy to use. Also navigation is pretty intuitive. It is easy to train others to use the software.

Cons

I think the apps are pretty limited. I would appreciate a simple app that I can manipulate like Microsoft WORD

Hi Noel, We're glad to hear that the app overall has been easy to use. Have you tried our Simple Sign App? It lets you create and manipulate signage graphics for announcements in no time! Please let us know how we can support you in getting more from our software.

Bl

Brooke l.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Ping HD

Pros

Digital screens are great! issues here and there nut over all okay

Cons

menus do not update like they should daily

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Generally great; could use layout editing improvements.

The EngagePHD customer service experience is great! They're very helpful with troubleshooting issues that arise, as well as taking customer feedback into consideration (and execution) for updates to the platform. We tested it out for digital menus.

Pros

The general suite of features on the platform meets a large number of needs.

Cons

The layout editing component of the platform feels too much like a weird version of PowerPoint and not enough like a design program (leading to cobbling together pieces made in Adobe CC with components from the actual platform).

TT

Tim T.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and effective communication platform

We have removed numerous paper communications, It is very professional looking, and it is easy to communicate to our employees quickly and have confidence that they have access to the postings.

Pros

I like the simplicicty and scalability of the program. It's easy to add additional monitors and simply tie it to existing content.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot stream Teams. Videos are also difficult to get to play in the correct orientation.

Tim, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. It's great to read that you're able to quickly communicate to your team. We're excited to let you know that Teams is on our feature roadmap and we'll be sure to keep you updated!

MS

Michaella S.

Media Production, 201-500 employees

Very easy to use

I love that i can change all 5 screens at the same time to make them homogenous, or change them all individually if some content only relates to specific offices.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. I personally update all of the content across our national offices through enplug and it's extremely easy to navigate the platform.

Cons

i havent had any problems with enplug.

Michaella, thank you so much for writing a review. We are happy to hear that our product allows you to easily control all your content across your national offices. We build our software to be user-friendly and simultaneously, powerful. We just launched a few reordering features for your graphics that I know you'll love!

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I think this is a fantastic usage of digital signage

From any location, we may update our gadgets with Spectrio. In addition, by eliminating the need to print materials, we can save money. Because it allows you to plan, Spectrio has helped me become more proactive in my work. With this functionality, I may specify a beginning and ending date.

Pros

Spectrio's biggest selling point is how simple it is to set up and use. There are a lot of wonderful templates to choose from, and they're all simple to utilize. But beneath the surface, there are powerful tools that can help you do some fun and memorable things for your employees and consumers.

Cons

Spectrio has been a part of my workflow for well over a year. However, I've experienced issues with devices freezing or failing, as well as firewall issues in some circumstances. Despite this, they are rather easy to replace.

CS

Carly S.

Supermarkets, 1,001-5,000 employees

Engage REview

Customer service is great - extremely responsive. I would like to see upgrades to overall functionality and ease of use.

Pros

The programming capabilities and ability to schedule content is a plus.

Cons

The process of updating pricing and formatting is time consuming and could be more user friendly and streamlines.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to Deploy Digital Signage

Scheduling Corporate communication has become much easier than what we experienced with the Haivision product we replaced with Enplugs. The Enplugs have been warmly welcomed and because its such and easy system to use, we were able to extend the creating and posting of content to multiple people instead of just one or two people.

Pros

The support documents online and the onscreen instructions right out of the box make setting up your Enplug device a breeze! Within a few minutes you can have the Enplug online and connected to your network. Adding a display from the admin account is simple and instructions are onscreen to guide you through the process.

Cons

There is not a lot of API support from what I've seen on the website. Trying to get custom internal reporting seems very complicated for a large Enterprise with strict security rules.

MD

Michael D.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Poor service

I had almost no help in getting the system set up and menus created. One person was an engineer who had no teaching skills at all and the other had no idea how to do the technical parts. Together they were no help whatsoever. I had to hire a graphic designer to create "background slides" with our menu and now I have no way to update as needed. I have spent thousands of dollars for basically a TV system with no hope of any support in figuring out how to work it.

Pros

The idea that it could rotate menus and be updated in real time

Cons

The fact that it is nearly impossible to operate and create initial menus. It should be designed like a power point where you can create slides and then upload

BT

Brian T.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Enplug

In our financial centers, this allows us to display our rates, promotional items, products with new stories, sports and weather to have a better use of our TV's.

Pros

The software is easy to use and functional.

Cons

Overall, I cant say I have a con so far in using Enplug.

Executive Office, 51-200 employees

I love my Enplug!

Pros

At first, I was skeptical, but love how I am able to curate everything that shows up. I knew I had done a good job when members would stop and watch it!

Cons

Not sure why "Social Media Feed" is different from "instagram Feed"

AH

Andrew H.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Osborn Enplug

We have had an excellent experience with Enplug my team enjoys suing it and the customers really appreciate the new and engaging signage

Pros

The ease of use and the quality of the signage.

Cons

could be more flexible on the apps and how they are utilized

WT

Warren T.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Simple management, Fantastic content!

Pros

We've been looking for a robust, value-for-money, yet compelling digital signage software and we're so pleased to fin Enplug. We love Enplug apps, especially what we could do with live social media integration and other templates.

Cons

Can't think of anything, really! It isn't cheap, but if your budget affords it go for it.

Warren, we loved reading your review! We are pleased to read that you find our software powerful and valuable for your business. It's important for us that our customers like the apps, integrations, and features we created to power your screens. Stay tuned for more apps that we know you will love!

MI

Michael I.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, reliable, beautiful.

Pros

Enplug is easy to use and reliable. The layouts are absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a digital display solution.

Cons

No complaints - there are many apps that work great.

CS

Cheryl S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Glad I have this!

Pros

Easy to use and great advertising venue! Conveys information easily. I love you can make as many changes and updates as you want.

Cons

Set up was a challenge for me but once it is done changing signage is easy.

DG

Dana G.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

I have always had a wonderful experience.

Pros

The downloading of pictures to our screens. The picture show right away. The applications is very easy to use.

Cons

Hi Dana, Thank you for the great review! We work hard to keep Enplug simple while making it powerful. Cheers, Team Enplug

EB

Erin B.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Renaissance Review

I like the system although sometimes it's a little difficult. The support staff is really nice but was unable to help me with my initial problem. In the end I was able to rectify the problem on my own.

Pros

I like being able to view all of the boards at the same time using the dashboard.

Cons

I dislike not being able to delete multiple days and entries at the same time. I also dislike how particular the system is in regards to reader boards and door cards. As a new person learning the system, I had to have a cheat sheet next to my monitor of the way to input all the meeting rooms so they displayed correctly.

AL

Aindrea L.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Enplug is changing the way we reach our employees!!

Enplug has made it much easier to send messaging out to our employees. It is a great time saver for HR!

Pros

We love the ability to update our messages daily and adding content is very easy!! We can customize templates or add our own materials/photos. Our message look professional and are eye-catching. It is easy to create custom messages for our various locations!

Cons

We have not found negatives in our short time using Enplug.

Aindrea, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that your experience with Enplug has been excellent. We appreciate your great feedback!

HF

Hugo F.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Enplug is very easy and intuitive to use. It accomplishes and meets our needs.

Pros

I like how quickly you can customize your content and how quickly it shows up on the the TV. I really like how easy it is to upload images.

Cons

Still having a bit of issues getting the zoning app to work. I've tried it twice with no luck. I haven't had time to troubleshoot it longer so it might be something I'm missing/skipping. Also wish you could always have a real-time view when logged into the account as an admin to view what's being displayed in the lobby. Not a fan of capturing a screenshot.

Hi Hugo, Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear that overall Enplug has been a good fit for you. Please email us at support@enplug.com with more details about the issues you're experiencing on the zoning app and we'll be happy to help! We'll also be launching a live real-time screen view feature in early 2018 so stay tuned!

CH

Cory H.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pretty Good

I have had a good experience overall and continue to get more comfortable with the system now that I have to use it more frequently.

Pros

I think once you learn the system it's pretty easy to use. The support guys are great!

Cons

I don't always think it's the most intuitive.

CA

Chiko A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Enplug Is Great!

We mostly use Enplug for directory display for our executive office space. We have 2 locations and currently use at our largest location with 44 private offices with 44 different business owners.

Pros

Easy to use and displays well.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment