All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Khoros Marketing

Social marketing campaign and brand management

Khoros Marketing Reviews

Pros

My experience with Khoros Marketing has been amazing. The communication and effectiveness is exactly what any business needs.

Read the full review
The final product of Spredfast is great and can help with automation.

Read the full review
Intuitive, great insights, great to involve different stakeholders within the company.

Read the full review

Cons

It is a bit difficult to program multiple resending since the window is very small, but that would be my complaint, for everything else.

catherine c.

Tess P.

Abby Q.

4.3

one of the best tools for social media!

a tool that has helped me a lot in the programming of my social networks among others, excellent tool

Pros

You can respond and follow your followers in real time, through a very simple and very easy to use interface. The best thing about this tool is the possibility not only to see who shares your content, but also where your message arrives by means of very complete statistics.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to program multiple resending since the window is very small, but that would be my complaint, for everything else .. this tool is very good, I am very satisfied

Good social media tool

It is a tool used by our clients that we manage daily. It helps us organize content and receive approvals for publishing. It also tracks our campaign content.

Pros

For content scheduling purposes, it is great. You can sync multiple accounts and publish content simultaneously if desired. You can also organize content with labels although there are some limitations.

Cons

The analytics side of the product is not as strong as content and listening. There are other products that do a better job with features and dashboards.

Ugh!

Pros

Spredfast is very similar to Hootsuite in terms of a scheduler. But it also does social listening which is important for my industry.

Cons

Schedule is slow and it's a little complicated. Customer service is very responsive, but sometimes it feels like they're answering you just for the sake of answering. Overall, not a fan. And there's a lot of ways your analytics can be skewed. Annoying to say the very least.

Social Media Community

Pros

It has been great for me in interacting with my customers on social media. Customer service is very responsive. Also it allows me to see insight of my posts.

Cons

It sometimes get very tricky managing your accounts.

Khoros Is great for Social Media Communications

Pros

Khoros has been a great for communicating with our customers via Social Media. It is very easy to manager multiple social media platforms and accounts from Khoros without having to directly log in into each platform. They system is very reliable and accurate.

Cons

I can't think of any downside to this software as my experience has been great and I am not aware of any competitors.

Great growing software

Spredfast makes publishing, sorting, and tracking your social media activity so much easier than it would be otherwise. And because it's growing so quickly, we've seen major improvements and feature adds just in the last couple years.

Pros

I've only been using Spredfast for about 2 years, but the program has grown and changed in so many positive ways in that amount of time. It's easy to use, with options to add on various features based on your needs, meaning this could be the most basic or the most robust social media automation tool out there. Support is also quick to respond and the library of help articles is extensive.

Cons

Like many competitor programs, Spredfast is expensive. It's not the tool for everyone, but is amazing for growing medium-large companies who need to streamline their social media process.

Backend not administrator friendly

The back-end administrative interface present a steep learning curve, even just to find my way navigating the interface.

Pros

Customer service is very responsive and the team helping us to ramp up willing to do the extra miles.

Cons

Relatively hard to use especially on the reporting side, it is not very flexible in customizing reports .

Powerful platform for managing social

Pros

I love that Spredfast makes it easy to schedule social posts far in advance, and you can do so for multiple accounts. I worked for a company that has 700+ separate social media accounts for each location, and we were able to manage them all via Spredfast.

Cons

Can get a little tricky managing hundreds of accounts, especially in a customer service capacity. We noticed that we weren't seeing all of the comments or direct messages coming in from all accounts, so many questions from our customers got overlooked.

Cool tool..hard to use

Pros

The final product of Spredfast is great and can help with automation.

Cons

It is hard to navigate and takes many steps to reach end goal

Spredfast is the top Social Suite

Pros

Cons

API with some SM sites is a bit clumsy/feels dated

mostly positive with a couple painpoints

far reach with minimal effort

Pros

I love the functionality of the calendar in that it syncs with posts that are posted from elsewhere

Cons

its a little hard to schedule out multiple reposts since the window is so small - i wish that if you wanted to post multiple reposts you could do it in one fell swoop

Spredfast breadth of capabilities is incredible

Pros

This is quite possibly the best tool a company can use that gets 100s of social messages a minute...

Cons

There's a lot to learn, not difficult, but a lot to learn when it comes to mastering the tool.......

Spredfast is a good platform for gaining insight into social media trends

My company leverages Spredfast to gain a better understanding of what the key trends and keywords are in our industry. We use many of the platform's features, including the share-of-voice feature, which allows us to benchmark our company's performance against our competition.

Spredfast Review

Spredfast had a lot of cool features but for a long time I experienced an issue where there was bad lag while typing and creating posts. Also ran into workflow/authentication issues between Spredfast and Facebook. Overall though, a great platform.

Khoros

It was a really expensive product for what we we got.

Pros

The platform was very customizable for our brand. We were able to make the community really unique

Cons

The functionality and UI was not that great, or easy to use.

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.