Sprinklr Logo

Sprinklr

Social media management, analytics & strategy planning.

Sprinklr Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.91/10

Reviews by rating

Management team and customer service is outstanding. As they build their product, you can genuinely tell they want to succeed.
We have been very happy with our Sprinklr partnership - if your company has the budget to support the (expensive) tool, then I think it is definitely worth it.
I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well.
I mostly use for Twitter and the search tool is really bad. There are also some content formats, such as poll, that I can't post with the software, something that makes my life pretty hard.
Depending on the social network it is even more limited, as in the case of Linkedin.

Anne M.

Sr Manager, paid media & social media strategy

Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 employees

Soup-to-nuts social CMS tool

Transcript

Anne M: Hi, I'm Anne. I'm a senior manager of paid media and social media strategy. I would give Sprinklr...

Jordan S.

Senior Account Executive

super scheduler

Transcript

Jordan S.: Hi. I'm Jordan. I'm a senior account executive at a marketing agency, and I would give Sprinklr...

catherine c.

a wonderful and powerful tool

Pros

the Social Listening work flow is great It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms, Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Cons

maybe it takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. but once you get used to using the software the benefits and the use you can give it is incredibly good!

Strong social publishing tool

Pros

The analytics capabilities are stronger than competing products in terms of exporting data and organizing dashboards. After a training session, it's not that hard to use.

Cons

Frequent issues with lag time on post tags being updated and analytics dashboards not working. Customer service/ support team is horrible. I usually end up figuring out the solution for them.

51-200 employees

Powerful tool once you understand how to use it.

In-depth and actionable social listening. Ease of use with multiple community managers.

Pros

I love the Social Listening work flow. It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms.

Cons

It's tricky to master the UX. Takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. Training videos or technical support were lacking when compared to other tools in this category.

Danielle B.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own

Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Pros

Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Cons

Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

Pamela S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A must for any social media/account manager

Pros

I use Sprinklr to schedule social media posts for work and I love it. It's very easy to store and organize assets, track performance and monitor daily activity. I'd honestly be lost without Sprinklr - it makes things so much easier.

Cons

In terms of analytics, they're not always up to date. In a perfect world, they would be - but I understand that loading that information takes time. Usually within a week (sometimes less), the numbers are completely accurate.

DM

Daniel M.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Social Monitoring Made Easy

This is great for multiple stores and responding to reviews

Pros

I login to this program daily to respond to all social media Monitoring. This program makes life so easy to respond to user reviews.

Cons

Sometimes this platform can be hard to navigate at times but once you learn it it’s very simplistic l.

Celexsy A.

Sprinkler helps push marketing

It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Pros

The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Cons

No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

Adam M.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

Reliable tool to have control all over the social media

We a company that runs a bunch of social media pages, to have this power of controlling all-in-one page it's an extremely powerful tool. Sprinklr just makes your workflow easier with their service, never thought I will find something like this software. A huge thanks for making everything simple and clean.

Pros

No more struggling on running different social media pages TWITTER + FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM it combines all of them in one Content scheduling for the full month it's a big plus for the companies that run multiple platform and pages. The tracking dashboard made easy. Sharing contents across different platforms + Social listening Boards creator for storing photos, videos, and so on.

Cons

A small lag problem. Would be better if the lag gets fixed a little but it still works perfectly for me

Information Services, 501-1,000 employees

Love sprinklr

My employer has started using this platform in the last 6 months. I can say that it has changed the way we work in the social media department. We are more productive and able to help our customers who reach out on social media alot faster.

Pros

I love being able to access all of the social media platforms my company uses in one place.

Cons

I did not like the fact you had so many messages to respond to as once.

HP

Hannah P.

hard to navigate

Pros

I like that I am able to track all of my company's social media platforms through one simple interface. I also like that multiple coworkers can access the platform simultaneously to provide and allow for effective collaboration.

Cons

The learning curve is extremely steep and while customer service offers support, it can be very difficult to master.

NP

Nichole P.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Spinklr

I am on a project at work and have been using Sprinklr for this project. It has been a great tool to store documents and have discussions.

Pros

I like how you can have a team discussion and it also saves the discussions and documents to use later.

Cons

I don't like how you have to actually have the software up to get the messages. They get emailed, but not for sometime later.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Incredibly robust and customizable platform -- and a great support staff (which you'll need)

Pros

I've used Sprinklr on the enterprise level. This platform has more features and functionality than any other social platform I've ever used. Its post tagging, reporting, and social listening functions are incredibly powerful.

Cons

Because Sprinklr is SO robust and deep with its functionality, it's not incredibly easy to just jump in and use. Power users can absolutely get everything they need, but more casual users will need to lean heavily on the support staff for questions and implementing new functions. The sales rep/support rep I've worked with is incredibly attentive and thorough though, which solved any problems or questions I've had immediately.

Hamza E.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Good but expensive

Pros

Before I start to work here in my current job, I had an online flower store. At that time I've used Sprinkle for managing my social media channels and it helped me so much. The ability to showing audience profile valuable. With this feature you're being able to see your customers diversity. The other features are really helpful and easy to use as well but my favorite is audience profile.

Cons

After I've used Sprinklr a couple of month, the price started to get not affordable for me. This is also related with the economic crisis in my country but it's pretty expensive by comparison with other tools though.

JR

Jennifer R.

Broadcast Media, 201-500 employees

Stable platform

I love that I'm able to work 99% of my accounts from one program that stays stable.

Pros

It's ease of use! The ability to use tabs to separate different pages I need to moderate.

Cons

Hotkeys would be nice to have when using for moderation.

KD

Kaylee D.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Using Sprinklr to Publish to Social Media

Pros

Sprinklr has great metrics and allows you to monitor engagements on posts through categorized groups. You are able to organize how you see this engagement in a variety of ways, making it possible to easily get through responses to commenters and raise problems.

Cons

Getting set up on Sprinklr can take a bit of time. It is not as clearly intuitive as some of the other publishing platforms I have used. In addition, it is hard to tag others in Facebook/LinkedIn posts when publishing through Sprinklr, as the platform isn't integrated enough to correctly tag.

1,001-5,000 employees

It's incredible how much Sprinklr can do.

Pros

Mostly easy to use, incredibly in depth analytics and reporting, robust feature set across all social networks.

Cons

It does so much it can get overwhelming. It does require some training to really become an advanced user.

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Sprinklr Review

As a team we've been able to respond to social media inquiries with ease. It's great to have our social content consolidated into one space. The social listening tools are probably the aspect my team enjoys the most. Using Sprinklr has definitely given us the opportunity for more robust reporting.

Pros

Great customer service! And a very easy product to integrate into your social channel management. It's easy to upload content and use the tool as a means of approving and getting content live.

Cons

We occasionally ran into bugs, but the service team was able to address our issues right away.

Edd U.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great actionable insight

Pros

Vast amounts of data, but packaged in a way that insight become usable.

Cons

Setup can be tricky, but staff always available to help

Tana C.

Retail, self-employed

Efficiency at its finest

I enjoyed using Sprinklr and recommend it to my friends.

Pros

I think this software's purpose is amazing and I think being able to schedule things multiple times is a game changer. If you want the same organic post about maybe an influencer program to be posted every quarter, you can do it in here no problem.

Cons

I think that there are other platforms that are a little more sophisticated with their offering and have additional features that Sprinklr is behind on.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Sprinklr Review for Advertising Agency

Pros

The best feature of Sprinklr is easy access to all of our buys and creative assets for each Paid Social campaign. It also allows for seamless collaboration between us as a media agency, our creative agency, and the clients.

Cons

The biggest challenge with this software is the learning curve for onboarding, as well as the challenges around determining what party is responsible for each aspect of the campaign. However, most of these issues have been resolved over time.

EY

Enes Y.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

sprinklr

Pros

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

Cons

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

Computer Hardware, 10,001+ employees

Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it

Good and pretty simple

Pros

I found this platform very easy to use once I got the hang of it to understand how to push it out to our various social channels

Cons

I did not find it very intuitive, once I learned it then it worked fine but the initial set up was hard.

Music, 1-10 employees

Sprinklr

When used for social listening purposes, it's a good tool. Social media management, not the ideal one.

Pros

I like the research and insight features. It helps me understand my audience and come up easily with solutions.

Cons

Don't really like the social media manager interface, it's not intuitive. Customer service is also veeeery slow.

rd

ray d.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Sprinklr Review

Awesome overall experience however it was beyond what was needed at the time

Pros

Excellent content planning and publishing platform

Cons

I wouldn't say that I disliked anything about Sprinklr

MM

Maritza M.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

A great tool for moderation and content management!

The team has used it with multiple clients in order to gain insights for the listening module, set up alerts, and measure. We also work to manage all content through Sprinklr.

Pros

Great for creating filters and different ways to cut and slice the mentions data. The moderation team can efficiently see all conversations and respond within the tool. The content is easy to upload and manage. The overview for social listening also works great to provide high-level and more in-depth analytics.

Cons

For someone who has limited knowledge of social queries and Boolean logic, it can be hard to get used to the set-up to create queries and keywords. Depending on your mentions limit, you might not be able to track all competitor conversations.